To die with you *wroetoshaw* ✔

By xlu1ux

y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
epilogue
Freya & Talia
Vik & Ethan & Tobi
Josh & Simon
JJ & Harry
...

25

3.4K 44 5
By xlu1ux

I was running from someone the forest floor beneath my feet crackling with every lunge. 'Give up' a chilling voice filled my head it made my entire body want to just stop. But I didn't I could see the end it was a bright light 2 figures standing in the bright light with their hands out 'Y/N!' my mums voice rang through my  ears 'c'mon baby we believe in you' I smiled pushing myself forward until. Thump. my body hit the floor as someone or maybe even something was dragging me by my feet. 'NO!' I shrieked struggling even though it wasn't working. 'you shall never have your'e parents never' the thing growled and as my body swerved round I was met by some un human like thing it's eyes a deep red shade, the mouth slightly agape showing the sharpest teeth I have ever seen. 'no one loves you y/n no one...' his cackle filled my ears as I became frozen stiff. He lunged and the last thing I saw was his teeth closing on me. 

I woke sweating and squirming my body flung upwards as my breathing became short and quick, I tried to calm myself but it wasn't working. 'everything okay' Harry asked sounding extremely tired 'oh no' he shot up next to me and hugged me I cried into his chest 'y/n/n what was you're dream about' his voice always soothed me when I was upset his hand was stoking my back and my hair and he kept kissing my head. Once my breathing had slowed a little I decided to share my dream with him. 'well whatever you just described it's wrong because everyone in this building loves you especially me' he smiled lightly caressing my cheek as I smiled at him. It was a fake smile to calm him but I didn't tell him that actually I found myself doing this a lot lately. Lying to calm people and it was becoming quite difficult.

Harry and I lay back down to fall asleep his arms around me I couldn't sleep but Harry could because it wasn't long before his grip loosened and I slid out of his arms and into the kitchen. I tired to be as quiet as possible as I made myself y/f/d and plopped onto the sofa. I let my mind mull over several thing and found my self placing a hand over my mouth to muffle the sound of my sob. 'y/n?' a small quiet voice whispered I turned too see JJ who ran over to me after shutting my door 'what you thinking bout' he asked I told him about my dream but I knew deep down that wasn't all of my thoughts.

'that's not it is it?' he asked as I frowned. I begun fiddling with my hands as a coping mechanism 'I need to break up with Harry' I squeezed out my voice breaking 'y/n...why' Jide was shocked and confused I could tell from his facial expression. 'I don't want to trust me I don't It's just Harry deserves a life where he can get married and he can have kids because I know that's what he wants but I can't give him that' I had stood up now pacing from frustration. 'Y/n that's not a good enough reason to take away someones happiness source' JJ defended and I started to raise my voice 'JJ you don't understand I can not be his happiness he deserves better than me he deserves to fall for someone good someone he can love forever' I gripped my hair in anger but was only whisper shouting 'and he has you' I then felt my heart break for the second time 'not forever though is it... the harder I love the more I hurt.' I turned not wanting to hear what Jide had to say making my way outside by the pool closing the door tight behind me. I dipped my feet into the pool and started up at the moon. 'I love you Harry Lewis and I'm sorry that it has to be like this' 

{A/N} so shit bouta go down sorry alright please vote love ya x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 903 50
All she wants is nothing more than to hear him knocking at her door. It all started as Liana visits her brother, famous youtuber zerkaa. Things were...
280K 2.6K 29
You recently moved to London with your bestfriend Talia and go on holiday with her boyfriends mates....
38.8K 327 43
Madelyn Walsh is a gamer and fashion loving girl. She posts YouTube videos and spends most of her time with her 2 best friends. One day at a concert...
209K 3.8K 53
Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was crumbling at the seams and felt like a cons...