My boyfriends sister

By riley8191

May and Brad have been dating for 4 years. She's never met his sister before but when she does, everything go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
I need help
THANK YOU SO MUCH
chapter 12
Chapter 13
hiiiii :)
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

chapter 11

3.3K 64 2
By riley8191

                           *1+ months later*

*beep beep*. Vending machines annoy me, i know it's a very weird think to be annoyed about but they do. I don't know why, maybe because of the HORRIBLE sound they make. Anyways, I was still at the hospital but Ash was getting released today. I'm not positive, but something happened at the gym that wasn't a "fluke". She said it felt like she got a shot in her back and then she passed out. That doesn't happen. And she was in a private room so it couldn't have been hard to do something.... I think I'm overthinking this. She was probably just working herself to hard. The important part is that she's okay, thats all that matters.

I walked into her room and saw her packing some of the stuff I brought her. She was in here for maybe a month, at least. It sucked, hospitals suck. But she's getting out and she's okay. I need to remind myself of that sometimes. Anyways, i finished packing our "bags" aka just a couple of things i brought her. After we got our stuff and left the room, we signed out, and left back to the house. Lucy greeted us by the door while hot mac n cheese and chicken nuggets. Comfort food is the best food. For the rest of the night, we ate food, watched disney movies and slept. It was so good to have her back home.. now to figure out what the hell happened back there.
————————————————————————
HI I KNOW THIS SUCKED ASS. life's a little rough right now but i'm trying to get back on track i hope you guys are having a good day sorry for the bad chapter -🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 206 45
Just a love story between two 18 year old girls, who found their way towards each other through their own problems. And a friendship that involves a...
157K 4.4K 25
When Antonia Bennett meets her boyfriend's, Jase Asher's, BFF since kindergarten, she is pleased to discover that she is a great girl, and the two of...
12.9K 330 35
Y/n is in love with her best friend's sister. Will they be together, dose's she feel the same way?
1.8K 31 28
Sophie has always had bad luck with relationships and the last girl ruined her. That is, until she meets G Flip. Please do yourself (and me!) a favou...