Want Me Back [JenLisa]

By mandunini_

"So you're breaking up with me?" Jennie asked. Lisa slowly nodded her head, seeing with her own eyes how her... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

three

32.7K 945 236
By mandunini_

LISA'S POV

With a white sweatshirt on, black pants and a converse, I knocked.

I thought of wearing a dress, or a button-up shirt, but decided I didn't want her to think I'd put too much thought in it. I just wanted to look like a friendly neighbor coming over casually. Yeah, just friendly.

Fuck, Mom told me not to mention that I have a girlfriend or else I'd get dropped on my photography class. Fucking petty. They use every single connection to get their way and there's no way I'm dragging Jennie with this kind of torture. Just a few more months and we'll graduate. We'll fly out of this country so she can take her master's somewhere else she likes, while I work and we can live there together until we settle everything in here. Then I can finally ask her to marry me.

I would have cared less of what mom says, if only it wouldn't make Jennie upset. Besides, we both knew I love photography and I need the units to finally graduate on time.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, revealing a squealing blonde with a wide grin.

"Lalisa! My God, look at you," her jaw drops as her eyes scanned me down, shaking her head, "You're so tall and fit and ugh, I'm sorry I'm just-"

I grinned back, "Dazzled? Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Still full of yourself I see," she giggled, pulling me for a bear hug, "God I missed you Pokpak!"

I pat her back while laughing at the silly nickname she gave me years ago. Now that she's here I've just realized how much I missed her. She was like a bestfriend to me too.

And damn, she's tall too. Jennie kept ranting about my height because it's hard for her to kiss me, but I know she secretly loves it whenever I tilt my head down to meet her halfway, as if I hear her mind whenever she wants to kiss me.

"You're a jerk for having your mom contact me when you should've taken initiative. How dare you go busy on me when I basically moved next to your place?" she pouted and placed her hand on her chest, acting hurt.

"I know but I'm here now Chipmunk! And damn where did it go?!"

"What?" she asked in confusion, her eyes widening in panic.

"Chipmunk's mushy cheeks! Where did it go?" I cupped her face, pretending to inspect both sides when she shoved my face away and groaned.

"Shut up Pokpak!"

"Oh come on," I laughed while she rolled her eyes at me, still smiling.

"By the way I brought some wine," I smiled sheepishly, "But I forgot it in my unit."

"You're aging pretty fast," she teased.

"Funny," I mocked her, "I'll get it first."

"Just give it tomorrow so then you'll have no excuse not to come over again," she grinned and already went inside, gesturing me to follow.

"I was really busy!" I reasoned out, closing the door behind me.

"Whatever," she shouts.

I took my time looking around her place. She's still girly, feminine rather. The elegance it oozes amazes me with the way her place was decorated and designed, it screams her personality. Very Rosé.

"Tell me one thing," she stuck her head out from the kitchen.

I walked further to follow her, "What?"

"You're still not straight, are you?" she asked while raising a brow.

I laughed loudly at her question, "I will forever be gay. And you?"

She grinned, "Likewise. You turned me into one and now I can never go back you asshole."

Her eyes lingered on me for a while and at this moment I know we're both reminiscing of that day when she confessed to me and I kissed her.

We were both so young and carefree.

Back then she was already pretty and I may have a tiny, little crush on her but she disappeared before it even went deep.

"Too much for you resentment," I smiled and looked away, deciding to look over the food she's preparing, "You cooked all these?"

"Uhuh," she washed her hands on the sink before drying them once again, "I'm not sure if you still like lobster and smoked salmon pasta..."

"Still do, actually." I stopped myself from saying how much I love Jennie's cooking and anything she cooks easily makes it a personal favorite.

"Good."

It surprised me how easy it was to be around her. We didn't share any dull moment before, I guess it still applies today. There's still silence sometimes, but never uncomfortable.

In fact I'm having a lot of fun which I least expected given that my parents set me up with this situation.

"It's my birthday next Sunday," she tilted her head while staring at me, "Your family's coming so that automatically meant you are too, right?"

I thought my parents invited them for dinner next week, seems like we'll be the ones to get the invites.

"Sure," I simply answered, "What should I wear?"

"It's a bit formal," she smiled, rolling her eyes, "Mom insisted I should throw a big party, more like a business meeting in a fancy house with fancy clothes and foods. I swear they use every opportunity to gain connections."

"Tell me about it," I scrunched my face remembering my own parents.

The night went by pretty fast. She made me promise to come back tomorrow. Guess a few hours isn't enough to catch up years worth of stories.

It's only 10:30PM but I'm already sleepy. We drank wine and it was really good that I had a few glasses.

I sniffed as I opened the door to my dark unit. Smells a lot like Jennie here. Fuck, her scent is making me miss her more-

"Christ, Jennie!" I jumped in surprise when I saw her, already wearing my shirt, sitting on the couch as I turned on the lights.

She giggled at my reaction and stood up to meet me half way, "Gotcha."

"You're gonna be the death of me woman," I encircled my arms on her lips as I stole a kiss, "I thought you'll be busy until tomorrow?"

"It was a tiring day," she rested her forehead on the crook of my neck like a baby, her arms wrapped on my shoulders in a really tempting way, her duality is killing me.

"Yeah?" I placed on hand on the small of her back, while the other runs on her hair, "Why is my best girl tired? Was your boss being a bitch?"

Her hot breath ran on my neck as she giggled once more, "Babe they can't go bitch on me. I'm an intern but still the daughter of their boss. But it's not like they'll treat me like a princess when my parents specifically told them to treat me as a normal intern."

"It's what you wanted though, right?"

"Yeah, it's just extra hard with all these upcoming exams. I can hardly balance my time," she sighed.

I already finished my internship last summer so I have a lot more time compared to her. My poor girl.

"I should feel bad for taking your free time away," I kissed the side of her head.

"Although you don't, you shouldn't. You're my rest, you know that."

"I'm glad," I wrapped my arms on her tighter, "You can do it, love. I'm here for you. I love you."

I felt her smile against my skin as she lift her head up and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose, "I love you."

I easily slid down my arm on her legs and lifted her, bridal style, making her scream.

"I'm sure they wouldn't treat you like a princess out there but not in here. Let's get you to bed, princess."

And like idiots, we smiled our way to our bedroom. My bedroom, actually. But I'd like to think of it as hers too.

"There," I placed her softly on her side of the bed, kissing her forehead as I tucked her in.

She laid on her side, her eyes on me while I remained seated beside her.

"How much did you drink?" she asked sleepily.

"Just a few wine glass," I answered, "You're not here because you're worried, are you?"

"No, I trust you," she flashes me her gummy smile while reaching for my hand.

I smiled when she placed my hand on her cheeks. I took my time staring at her perfect features, and the lovely way she stared back at me.

I sighed, shaking my head dramatically while my thumb stroke her cheek, "I honestly want to fuck you, to take you right now but being the gentlewoman that I am, I don't want to tire you even more. We both have a long day at school tomorrow," I winked at her.

She burst out laughing, her cheeks flushed a little.

"So much for being a gentlewoman. Will an all-night cuddle be enough?"

"Yup," I grinned and leaned in for a short kiss, "I'll wash up first. Now go dream of me fucking you."

She rolled her eyes, fighting off a smile.

---

"Lis wake up."

I groaned.

"We're gonna be late," she says softly, running her hand on my bare stomach.

"It's still early," I mumbled, not even looking at the clock. She's an early bird so there's no way in hell that I'm wrong.

"But I'm horny..." her hand went lower, her pinky finger almost inside my boxer shorts.

I felt heat rise up my system as I opened my eyes quickly, just to find my girl leaning on top of me with the widest grin, "Gotcha," she removed her hands on me.

Ah, fuck.

"Jennie," I said in a warning tone, pulling her hand back on my skin.

"Get off the bed, sleepyhead," she dipped her head for a kiss.

"Make me," I challenged, taking the opportunity to lure her with a heated kiss.

I felt her knees drop on both my sides, her hands now roaming on my torso.

"I hate you," she said in between kisses, moaning when I slipped my tongue inside her mouth.

I cupped her ass, feeling it with my hands as she started grinding.

I found myself in a heated make out session early in the morning with my best girl, until my alarm interrupted us.

"Now it's not that early anymore," I grinned, "But I don't mind being late?"

"You wish," she rolled her eyes, getting off the bed like she should've done 30 minutes ago. "I'm gonna shower first."

"Can I join? You know, save time, water-"

"Oh we both know the complete opposite will happen so nope, not gonna happen," she smiled, "I'll be quick."

I whined, my head falling back on my pillow.

---

"Where's Irene?" Jennie asked.

"With Suho, where else?" Jisoo answered, "God at this rate even ants would get sick with all these sweets coming from them."

Nayeon grinned, "Let them be, granny Chu. After all these weeks they're finally releasing all those hidden sexual tensions."

Jisoo only glared at her.

"I really thought she was gay though," I chipped in.

"Oh we all did," Jisoo grinned.

We continued walking out of the coffee shop inside the campus when my eyes caught something familiar.

"Pokpak!"

I almost dropped the cup of coffee I was holding, especially when I felt her body crash on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.2K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...
60.2K 2.5K 38
What if the person you beg for love before but rejected you several times suddenly asked you to come back and love her again. Jennie Kim and Park Cha...
322K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
2.5M 64.2K 53
Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did is love you, give everything you wish...