My Calm In The Storm(Bruce Ba...

By tdeanwinchester7902

Book 1 of the My Storm series Joy Barton is Clint Barton's little sister who joins the Avengers with Clint. ... More

Joining The Avengers
Meeting Bruce Banner
Down In The Lab
Down In The Lab Pt.II
New Guy?
The Fight With Danny
Attack On Clint
Waking Up In The Hospital
Back Home
Nightmare With The Avengers
Coffee Date With Bruce Banner
Central Park Walk
Going To Look At Houses
Clint Finds Out
The House
HYDRA
The Rescue
Again At The Hospital
Going Home & Seeing Bruce
The Dinner Date With Bruce
Bruce Pops The Question
Day With Clint & Bruce Pt. 1
Day With Clint & Bruce Pt. 2
Going On With The Day
The Meeting
The Talk With Bruce
The Call With Danny
The Takedown
Clint's Decision
Dress Shopping
Getting Ready
The Wedding
Sequal??

The Meeting With Danny

728 18 1
By tdeanwinchester7902

I make it to the park in Washington D.C where I am going to meet Danny.  I walk along the path and I notice Danny with two other men.
"So you wanted me to come alone but you got to have back up?" I ask as I got nearer.
"Well Joy, I know that Bruce and Clint can come so why not?" Danny states.
"They know to give me space and to not underestimate me."
"Really?" Danny asks. "Because the last time I knew you were in the hospital and Bruce said that you weren't going to leave his sight."
"That was then and things have changed Danny," I say.  I look around the park and I see that we are in the secluded area of the park. "Why did you want me to meet you Danny?"
"Because you are a good way for me to get to Tony Stark that's why."
"What do you want with Tony?" I ask.
Danny walks closer to me. "He took something very precious to me and I want something precious from him."
"I'm nothing special to Tony. But you will be taking something precious from Bruce and Clint."
"I know but you're still on the same team as Tony Stark and he sort of considers you as his little sister. The Avengers; other then Bruce if course considers you as a little sister."
My phone rings and it's Bruce. I ignore the call and make it go to voicemail. Danny crosses his arms. "Aren't you going to take that?" He asks.
"No I'm not," I say. "Because I don't want to deal with them at the moment."
I pull a knife out and throw it at one of the men behind Danny. I get my gun out and shot the other and point it at Danny.
"Don't you move!" I shout at him. I press a button on my shirt and the suit I use for combat comes on. 
I tap my wrist so that the Avengers know where I'm at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 59 25
Natasha Romanoff has a little sister no one knew about until the avengers initiative. she has many powers, she was considered dangerous until taken i...
22K 307 46
Before the Potter's have Harry and Emely they had an older son who was kidnapped and became an archer under the name Clint Barton-Hawkeye. Before the...
554K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
12.8K 266 27
Farron has lived most of her life cold, hating everything that had destroyed her life. Growing up in Hydra isn't as hard as it would seem, especially...