๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ, chicago pd ยน

By queensassy20

๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | โ i think being addicted to drugs was a lot easier than being addicted to you โž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐š๐ ๐จ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

14.3K 277 60
By queensassy20

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter three. chin check.

Riley gets out of her car, and sighs meeting up with her partner at the back door of the rollup, downing her Red Bull, who asks, "Hey, you good?"

"Yeah. I just didn't get much sleep last night" Riley says, as they walk up the stairs and over to Adam who says. "No offense, though, I don't want you anywhere near her" as Al walks away from him.

"Does that mean you set a date?" Riley questions, as the three walk towards the bullpen.

"Uh, today's the 21st, so six months from today"

"Oh, man. Today's the 21st" Jay says.

"Yeah, it usually follows the 20th. What's up?" Riley asks, walking to her desk. Jay shakes his head and says, "Nothing"

"Alright, there are two unrelated wire investigations. Surveillance followed three of Area Central's top ranking gang targets, to this house on Carpenter" Hank says, pointing to the blueprint on the whiteboard, "Narcotics hasn't gotten anywhere with it. So command staff wants Intelligence on it. Roll out in five"

🌟🌟🌟

"We got the main eye" Al says, through his hidden walkie, as he and Adam are undercover as construction workers.

"We're set up in the north" Antonio says, as he and Hank are parked on the street.

"10-4. We got the south and a partial of the alley" Jay says, as Riley takes pictures.

"Copy. We got the west side. Partial on the other end of the alley" Erin says, as she and Jake are parked on the other side of the street.

"If anyone goes mobile from the house, we're in position for a take away" Antonio states.

"O, Ruzek, move closer, see if there's any movement in the house" Voight says.

"10-4" Olinsky says.

Riley lowers her camera, seeing someone in a yellow hoodie walk towards the house, making her take out her walkie and says, "Hold up. We got company"

"Who's this joker?" Antonio asks.

After a minute of seeing what this guy is doing, he takes out a gun and Jay yells, "Gun!"

After gun fire starts pouring out of the house, Jay and Riley quickly get out of the car and race towards the house, following after Alvin and Adam.

"Police!" Riley shouts, as she, Jay and Al clear out rooms. Hank, Erin and Jake walk inside the house and Voight says, "Hoodie's dead"

"This one's alive" Jay says, indicating to the guy on the ground that Adam just shot.

"Charlie 50-21, emergency" Al says, into the radio.

"What?" Adam says as Jay hands him a pair of latex gloves.

"He's gonna bleed out. We gotta put pressure on the wound" Jay says, as he and Adam kneel next to the man.

"Gunshot fired by police, offender down. Plain clothes officers on scene" Al continues into the radio.

"In here" Erin yells, as she and Riley stumble apon boxes of bullets. Riley takes a bullet out to show Hank and says, "Cop killers"

"Hey, look at this" Erin says, looking through a garbage bag. Antonio walks over to her and says, "What do you got?" Erin then hands him the box, "Insulin. Someone here was a diabetic?" then the brunette dumps the garbage bag out, that was filled with nothing but empty insulin boxes, "Or not"

"Is there a black market for this stuff?" Riley asks.

"None that I've heard of. You know what?" Antonio says, holding up the bullet next to the empty box, "It's a good place to hide a bullet, though"

"Nice work" Hank says.

🌟🌟🌟

Riley sits at her desk when Hank walks out of his office with a couple pictures in his hand and tapes one onto the board and says, "Alright, this is Edward Jelko, the deceased, a street level dealer" then he tapes the second picture right next to the first, "This is Peter Thomas Banfill, the offender, currently baking in a coma over at county. Jelko probably thought, like we did, that Banfill was sitting on something big, went over there to rip him off"

Antonio gets up from his desk, holding one of the bullets in his hands and says, "These are M995s. Teflon tipped, Kevlar penetrating round" as Ruzek grabs the bullet from him, "Ballistics has 'em linked to several recent homicides"

"And we found 100 of these at the scene" Erin says, holding up one of the insulin boxes, "It's for type R insulin, which is a canadian designation"

"Now, with any luck, our little surprise visit got the gunrunners scrambling, which means they're gonna make mistakes. Okay. Eyes open. Erin, Riley" Hank says, and nods towards his office.

The lindsay duo follow Hank into his office, as he puts on his coat and Erin says, "You want the door closed?"

"Assume I always want it closed"

"Okay, tough guy" Erin jokes, closing the door behind her and Riley, who yawns.

"Justin's getting an early release. It's moved up to Friday night" Hank says, making the Linsday sisters smile from ear to ear.

"That's great" Erin exclaims. Riley nods her head and says, "Really great"

"He's asking if you two, Lola and Rory can be there. It's no big deal if you can't and I know Rory is still in Seattle for school and that Lola is still mad at him"

"Are you crazy? Of course it's a big deal. He's getting out" Riley says. Hank nods his head and says, "Yeah"

"What?" Erin asks, as Hank pushes himself off his desk, "Why do you look like somebody just pissed in your coffee?"

"Getting out is always harder than getting in"

"Hank, come on" Riley says, as the Sergeant heads towards the door.

"Justin's gonna need you around, okay?" Erin says, "The tough love thing, it...it didn't work"

"Do me a favor. Tell Antonio I'll be back in an hour, okay?" Hank says, opening the door and leaving the unit. Riley sighs looking at her sister.

~~~

"Hey, found the source of the insulin" Riley says, walking over to Antonio who just walked onto the unit and hands him a piece of paper, "Company near Toronto named Markham Medical supply. Their sales rep makes a run here every other thursday. He left at 5 o'clock this morning"

"And I'm guessing they have tracking numbers on all their product?"

Riley takes back the paper and says, "Yup"

"Get those tracking numbers, locate 'em on GPS and...you already did that"

Riley smiles, nodding her head and says, "Yup. Atwater and Burgess are en route, tracking the signal"

"Nice" Antonio says, going in for a fist bump.

"Do me one favor. Do not give me one of those open fingered explosion hands that people do. I hate that. If it's your thing, I'd rather high five"

Antonio keeps his fist raised and Riley hesitantly fist bumps the detective who does the open fingered explosion. Riley smiles and says, "Never again" walking away when she bumps into Jay, "Hey" and then she walks into the locker room, after taking another glance at the man.

Riley opens up her locker, when her phone starts ringing, and when she goes to answer it, she says, "Hey babe"

"Hey. How's work?"

"Oh, you know...typical. What's up?"

"Can't I just check on my girlfriend?"

"Uh, sure. You just never have before. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's great. I just wanted to talk to you, but if that's too much, I'll see you tonight" Sebastian says, hanging up. Riley sighs, putting her phone back in her pocket and then hits the locker .

🌟🌟🌟

"This is definitely our sales rep" Riley says, looking at the dead body behind the wheel at a warehouse with Jay next to her and Al on the other side of the car, "George Wilenko, 41, he's been with Markham Medical for 17 years. No record, fully bonded, has border clearance. This guys not your typical smuggler"

"You notice the cup?" Al asks. Riley grabs the coffee cup from the cup holder and says, "There's lipstick on the lid"

🌟🌟🌟

Riley and Erin walk down the hall near interrogation, when Hank walks around the corner from the unit and says, "Hey. You two working that thing over at Firehouse 51?"

"Yeah. During the blackout Severide and Halstead got mixed up with that knucklehead, Vince Keeler" Riley answers. Voight stops the two and says, "Yeah. I know Keeler. He's bad news"

"Which is exactly what we told them. And why they need to stay away from that guy" Erin says. Voight nods his head and says, "Severide's sister Katie, and Lola's next door neighbor Jazmine, were reported missing"

Riley's face falls and says, "What? How long?"

"Sixteen hours. Really nothing we can do until it's 24, but she is a fireman's sister, and Lola's really close to Jazmine so they're basically one of our own, so Area central's already got a task force on it. They said they'd call if they need us. So in the meantime we got our own case to work, okay?"

Riley sighs looking down at the ground.

~~~

"My mother always called it Murder City. But the first time we visited, I fell in love with Chicago. The lake, the riverwalk" George Welinko's wife says, as Riley and Jay talk to her in the break room, "George and I went to the top of Willis Tower. Oh god, I just can't...I can't believe it. Why would someone kill my husband?"

"We think that he was smuggling guns into the country" Riley says.

"George?"

"He wasn't killed over insulin" Jay says, "and on his last trip here we think his vehicle was filled with these" then he sets down a bullet onto the counter.

"I'm hallucinating. This isn't happening"

"Five people have already been killed by them"

"Look, you don't get it. George would never do that. Ever"

"How often do you make the trip down with him?" Riley asks.

"Every couple of months. We always stay at the Sofitel, I shop. That's why he dropped me off. They don't have bloomingdale's in Canada" the wife says and Riley looks at her partner.

🌟🌟🌟

Voight walks into a motel room, putting on a pair of latex gloves, where Antonio had called him to come too. He sees a body on one of the beds that Antonio was looking over, at least 7 bullet holes in his chest.

Then he was into the bathroom to see another bloodbath, their cop killer bullets in the bathtub and another body hanging half way out the window.

Voight leaves the bathroom and sighs, holding up the bullets and Dawson says, "these are our bullets"

"Can you believe the velocity of these things?" Jake says as he and Jay walk into the room, "forensics traced one round that went through the TV, through the wall, ended up halfway through the engine block of an ice cream truck parked across the street"

"Seven homicides and counting" Voight says.

Riley and Erin walk into the room and Riley says, "Our widow's lying. Her cell phone provider said she was never at Bloomingdale's. She spent the afternoon up in edgewater"

🌟🌟🌟

Riley and Jay walk into interrogation where the widow is and Riley slams a file onto the table, leaning her hands on the silver table and says, "We're gonna get real honest, real quick" then she sits down, taking a couple pictures out of the file of the men who were just killed at the motel and shows her, "Do you recognize these two men?"

"Oh, god" the wife says, looking away.

"Yeah, neither can we. His face was shot off by the bullets you and your husband brought into Chicago"

"Why are you doing this?"

"You lied to us. You weren't browsing at Bloomingdale's, you were in edgewater" Jay says, making Clare's face turn pale, "You and your husband had a nice run, right? You started off with something simple, like X or Kush. Then you got greedy and you upgraded to gun running. You got George killed. Which makes you an accessory to his murder"

"So, we're gonna try this again. Only this time, the truth" Riley says.

"I was visiting a friend. An ex boyfriend" Clare says.

"If you're gonna lie, put some effort into it for me" Jay says, leaning his head on the one way mirror.

"Call him, he'll tell you"

"Name and number" Jay says, pushing the notepad towards the widower, who takes the pen and writes it down, then gives it to Jay who leaves the room.

"I want you to take me through your entire day. Every stop you made, every person you talked to, everything you did" Riley says.

"I already told you" Clare says. Riley sits up and says, "Tell me again"

Clare sighs and says, "We were on the road by 4:30. Didn't stop till we crossed the border, just past Ann Arbor. Got some coffee, some gas, used the washroom. George got a phone call from our nephew"

"Who's the nephew?"

"He lives here. He likes to meet up with George..oh god, Mikey doesn't know"

"Does Mikey have a last name?"

~~~

"Michael Ganz, lives in East Garfield Park" Riley says, taping his picture onto the board, "Has a record. Robbery, possession, runs with a small crew"

Jay hangs up his desk phone and says, "Clare's ex boyfriend checks out, right down to the 500 bucks"

"Got a ping to Ganz's phone" Jin says, walking onto the bullpen with a file in hand, "pulled all the numbers he's called in the last 24 hours."

Jay jokingly claps his hands and says, "employee of the week, Jin. Right here"

Sheldon smirks and says, "All the calls were to the same number. A cell phone registered to a Lucky M Pawn and Loan in Gage Park"

"Lucky M? I know that ding dong. I'll go talk to him" Al says, then nods at Antonio, "Come on"

🌟🌟🌟

Riley sits at the island at her apartment, eating an apple and reading a magazine when there's a knock at the door. And when she goes to answer the door, she sees, "lola. Hey"

"Hey, um.." Willow says, walking inside the apartment with the pale blue walls, and Riley closes the door behind them, "I didn't know where else do go and, um, I don't..." then he sighs, "No one's heard anything. And I don't know what to do"

Riley places her hands on her sisters shoulders, and says, "Hey, we're gonna find her, okay? And we're gonna find Kelly's sister and everything's gonna be okay"

"Yeah"

"I promise. We've got really good guys on this and I know it's scary and I know Jazmines alone, hopefully Katie's with her, but we're gonna find them"

Willow then starts crying, and Riley brings her into a hug.

🌟🌟🌟

Riley walks down into the roll up where the team is getting vested up for the take down when she sees Hank and Erin and says, "Hey. Reservations all set at Carmine's for when he's out"

"Great choice" Erin states.

"Thanks and they gave us the back room. So, who do you want me to invite?"

"Uh, let's just keep it small. Just the five of us" Hank says, "if Lola's willing to go"

"Yeah?"

"I don't think he should be around his old friends just yet"

"Okay" Riley says, walking away to get her vest.

🌟🌟🌟

The team is in an unmarked van, watching Al and Antonio do a deal when Antonio's voice comes through the walkie saying, "This is our boy, Ganz"

"Milner says you're hunting for hardware" Ganz says, walking over to the two detectives, unknowingly.

"If they're the quality Milner said they are, we'll take most of them off your hands" Antonio says.

"I'll take you to it. Get in" Ganz says, making the team look at each other.

"Aw, come on" Al says.

"And only one of you. With the money"

"Forget it" Antonio says, walking to the car.

"Fine with me" Ganz says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait a second" Al says, "I'll do it"

"No" Antonio states, then gets into the car, "Al's going mobile"

As Al takes off with the offender, they suddenly stop hearing him talking.

"What happened?" Jake asks.

"The audio went dead" Jin says.

After Al's audio comes back on, the team tracks him to a warehouse and they storm in with their long guns and Jay yells, "Police!"

After the shoot out, Jay gets on his walkie and says, "Burgess, Atwater, you got two white male offenders moving southwest of the building towards you" then he looks at Riley and says, "You good?"

Riley nods her head and says, "Yeah, you?"

"Totally"

🌟🌟🌟

The intelligence team is back at the roll up, talking and such when Hank gets a text and walks over to the group, grabbing his jacket and tells Riley and Erin, "I gotta take care of something"

"Don't say that" Erin says.

"Tell Justin something popped up"

"Are you kidding me?" Riley questions, anger racing in her veins and walks over to him.

"Just do this for me, okay? Thank you"

"Ri, come on" Erin says.

"No" Riley says then turns back to Hank, "You're telling me that whatever you have going on is more important than seeing your only son walk out of the gates?"

"Yes" Hank says, making Riley scoff, "Tell Justin I love him and I'll see him tomorrow" then he leaves. Riley turns towards her sister who says, "I know"

🌟🌟🌟

"You are not going with Erin to get that criminal out of prison" Sebastian yells, pacing around the living room of his apartment. Riley scoffs and says, "Excuse me? He's not a criminal"

"That's what all convicts say"

"Wow. I am so out of here" Riley says, grabbing her coat from the back of the couch and starts for the door. Sebastian throws the glass at Riley but it barely misses her, hitting the wall right next to her and says, "You leave to go see him...We're done!"

Riley glares at the man, then opens the door and slams it shut behind her.

🌟🌟🌟

Riley and Erin wait by the car for Justin to get out. Erin looks at her half sister and says, "You okay? You seem distracted the last couple of days"

"I haven't been getting enough sleep. But I'm good, promise"

"Riley Marie Lindsay. I know when you're lying to me"

"Erin, I said I'm fine. Leave it alone"

The gates of the prison open and Justin walks out then screams, "Freedom!" making the Lindsay sisters laugh, then he turns towards the guards saluting them, "Gentlemen, it's been nice"

Riley lifts herself off the trunk of the car and runs over to Justin, who picks her up giving her a hug and says, "God, I've missed you"

Justin puts the brunette down and says, "I miss you too, LeLe" then hums, "Damn, you are looking good" then looks at Erin and says, "You too Erin"

Erin rolls her eyes, nudging his arm and says, "A goat would look good to you right now"

"Yeah. Maybe. So, where's my old man?"

Riley sighs and says, "He had to take care of something"

"Why am I not surprised by that?"

"Come on, he's working" Erin says.

"Yeah, he's always working. Whatever. I don't care. I just wanted to you guys anyways. Maybe Lele a little more though. Where's Rory and Lola?" Justin smiles.

"Rory's still in Seattle for school. She's actually working at a hospital now. And...her fiancé just died" Riley states.

"Damn. She okay?"

"She's doing her best. Her friends over there are keeping her company right now"

"And Lola?" Justin asks, making the two sisters look at each other, "she's still pissed at me"

"Yeah"

"Alright, let's get you a hot meal" Erin says, when Justin leans in to kiss Riley, who at first didn't object but then pushes him away when Erin says, "Dude, what the hell?"

"Erin, I'm not that snot nosed kid anymore. I'll prove it to you that I'm right for Lele over here" Justin says, putting his arm around Riley's shoulders and they all walk to the car.

Erin looks at Riley who just shrugs.

a/n;

One word...whoa 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 177 20
For all the people who have daddy issues, but like the type where you see old men and be like 'can you be my dad' this story is for you. This story...
11.2K 107 12
Jay is a recipient of some payback - a whump story! - COMPLETE
3K 162 3
๐Š๐ž๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ !๐ฉ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐:
2.3K 30 20
"๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜, ๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ" - ๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐——๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ฒฬ€