LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️

By XthatonedreamX

LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this i... More

LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️
¶INTRODUCTION¶
¶THEIR LIVES¶
¶FIGHTS PART 2¶
¶NORMS¶
¶COMPLICATED¶
¶SOCIETY¶
¶CHANCE¶
¶TRUTH UNFOLDS¶
¶PAST¶
¶SOME TRUTHS¶
¶OPINIONS¶
¶CHANGES¶
¶THOUGHTS¶
¶STAY IN YOUR LIMITS¶
¶I AM THE SHEEP!¶
¶FLOWING WITH FLOW! -PART 1¶
¶FLOWING WITH FLOW ! -PART 2¶
¶BOILING POINT !¶
¶DOMINO EFFECT!¶
¶LOVE BY ACCIDENT¶
"I WILL BE YOURS FOREVER !"

¶FIGHTS PART 1¶

3.9K 292 34
By XthatonedreamX

FIGHTS PART 1

~CHAPTER TWO

R

ecap-Nandini's new patient..fights between Manik and Nandini..

Cabir called her..

She turned

Cabir- hey babes...I missed u..

Nandini- hii cabir...U here..U didn't inform me that u are coming..

Cabir- I don't need to inform anyone..to meet my fiancé..and I  always come to pick u..

Nandini-Yeah..I know..I was just asking about today..anyways let's go..it's late..

Cabir- ya come sit..

Nandini-cabir...I again have to leave my car here..and in the morning I get late due to public transport..I think I'll take my car..

Cabir-No need..I come to pick u up in morning to..u just come and sit..

Nandini-okay
(She knew disagreeing with him means more arguments..Nd she did not want that)

They sit in the car and move..

Cabir was talking something...and Nandini was just listening to him..and relying on 'humm', 'okay'..and looking outside..

Coz if she keeps a point or starts a conversation.. they'll end up on different views..

She noticed that the cabir was moving somewhere else then her house..

So she asked..

"Where are U moving too"

"Nothing just wanted to spend time so was moving to beach..where no one will be there"

"But cabir..it's really late..I need to reach home..then cook..and also look after my siblings..can we go to the beach sometimes else.."

"I want to spend time today..and u are coming"..

"Okay"

As per Nandini cabir was good guy..but was not the one for her..he was not her types..that she wanted her life partner to be..she had never liked him..and had said this to him also..but cabir was least interested in knowing her opinion..he was happy that he was getting her..And she was his..and Nandini could not say anything in this matter at her home..

They reached near the beach..

And got down..

Nandini moved toward the beach..and the cabir followed her after parking and locking the car..

'Nandini sat on the sand..
She had always liked beaches..they give her peace..she was happy coming here..but new..it's of no use..

Cabir settled beside her..and took her in a side hug..

'Nandini didn't react..

He asked her

"So how was your day."??

"Okay"

"Why not good"??

"Got a new patient..he is annoying"

"Won't u ask about mine"

'Sorry..how was it"??

"Good..but I was missing u"

Saying this he turned her..and placed his lips on her..

He kept on Kissing her.. chewing her lips.. sometimes one at a time..and sometimes both together..he was kissing her passionately..Nandini just gave in.. without responding..

They settled there for some time and then headed towards Nandini's home..as she was constantly pleading..

After dropping Nandini and kissing her once more..cabir moved from there..to come again in the morning to pick her up..

Nandini went home.. completed her work..helped her siblings and then went to her room..

At the end of the day.. a person feels happy to return back to his/her room and relax..but it was not so fir Nandini..

Next morning..Nandini got ready Early..and called navya and informed her to pick her..Navya knowing her condition..being her best friend agreed

She quickly completed her work..and got ready..left with navya..

Cabir at his regular time came to her house..and called from down.. to inform her that he has reached..

Phn convo..

Cabir-Hey..good morning..I'm waiting for u...

'Nandini-Hey cabir.. good morning..umm... actually..i have reached hospital.. actually navya had some work with me..so she came home..Nd i came with her..And i totally forgot..to inform u..

Cabir- yaar nandini..I wanted to drop u.. anyway..I'm going to come to pick u..don't come Alone.

'Nandini-okay..now I need to go.. byee

Nd she hanged up.. without listening to him

She had just reached her cabin..when cabir called..

She arranged her stuff.. checked the schedule..and moved out for her work..she first left to check..other patients..and decided to check on manik later.. so that...after coming from there..she could directly go to her Cabin..

She Entered Manik's room..
And saw him engrossed in his files..

She called him..and started checking up..
For a change..he didn't speak or do anything..that would annoy Nandini..she was relaxed..

In between Aliya entered..

Aliya and 'Nandini both gave each other a small smile...
Then Alia went to Manik..and Nandini was checking medicine..

She went and kept her hand on his shoulder..

Manik jerked her hands harshly..
And shouted..

"Idiot.. don't touch me.."

"I was just checking up on you,"Aliya said..

"Who asked u to..no need to check...just go from here.."He replied harshly..

"Manik.."she tried to say something..but manik interrupted..

"I said go..don't u understand..."

She did not want to create a scene in front of Nandini left..

Nandini was looking at all this.. standing in Corner..and getting angry on Manik to speak with a girl like this..

Manik saw Nandini and shouted..

"Don't you have work..just complete your work and get lost.. fast.."
"Watch your tongue Mister..I'm not your employee...so that u can shout on me..And I'm not at all interested in staying here..
"So just go then"..

Nandini in anger just left the room..and then she asked a nurse to check on his medicine..as only that was remaining..and moved towards  navya's cabin..

She entered inside and saw Navya alone… Started complaining

…….. To Be Continued……..

So how was it..?

What do u think about Manik Nandini aliya navya and cabir??

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 4.1K 41
It wasn't romantic or easy. It was just something that happened." "God! Was it worth ruining everything?" "It wasn't. Dhruv, it happened. I don't w...
170K 12.5K 34
At times life brings you at a point where you can't control anymore. Either you fight the battle or you give up. This is a story of two people who we...
24.1K 2.9K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...