𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒, 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 Ψ do...

Від limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... Більше

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintiséis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

diecisiete

2.9K 174 151
Від limejachary

it was thursday morning and anna was taking care of doing daniel's dirty work.

the rumor about him and corbyn began to spread around the halls and daniel was nervous wishing that corbyn wouldn't hear it and waiting in his locker to see his two best friends appear in the hallway.

margo was the first to be there. she walked with eben down the hall laughing at some comment that the blonde boy just made.

"i don't need a bodyguard." daniel heard the comment that margo made to eben.

"i know, but that is not going to stop me from continuing to be it." eben replied making a small smile appear on the freckled girl's lips and her cheeks looked pink.

"i have already arrived safe and sound to my locker. your work is done, bodyguard." joked margo when they reached her locker, which was next to daniel's.

"it has been a pleasure." eben smiled at her, bowing.

then the blonde boy noticed daniel's gaze on the two of them, greeted him with a nod and turned away from them.

"since when are you friends?" asked the blue-eyed boy with a frown watching as eben walked away to his locker.

"since when do you care?" margo asked, clenching her lips and opening her locker to get in the way of his friend's penetrating gaze.

daniel moved to stand on the other side of margo and force her to look at him. "i'm sorry, i've behaved like an idiot these days. and i've realized too late that i need my friends."

margo let out a sigh and closed the locker. "i needed my friends too daniel, and you weren't there."

daniel grimaced feeling guilty. "and do you still need them? because i do."

the freckled girl couldn't resist the small smile that was drawn on her lips. it felt good to have daniel back in her life. it had only been a couple of days, but it had been a very sad couple of days.

"well, i'll take that as a yes." the dyed blond boy spoke again. "i have to tell you something very important. to you and to zach."

but before margo could ask about that or daniel could keep talking, a brunet boy got in the conversation. "when have you slept with corbyn besson?"

"what?" margo's eyes almost get out of their sockets when they hear zach's question.

"shh!" daniel put his finger to his lips to prevent them from asking more questions ahead of a student. "we have to talk this in a private place."

the three were in the boys' bathroom on the second floor and daniel just told them the whole story.

"this is a better idea than really sleeping with that asshole." margo said after daniel told them the whole plan. the freckled girl looked a third time toward the bathroom door, she didn't want anyone to catch them in there.

daniel scratched his nervous neck. "he is actually not an asshole."

"oh come on! just because you had a nice afternoon with him doesn't make him the best person in the world." margo said rolling her eyes.

"look who's talking!" daniel scoffed making margo hide her gaze. "you barely separate from eben."

"eben hasn't only gave me a pleasant afternoon, he has been helping me a lot this week. helping me when neither of you where there to do it." the blonde girl complained.

"and you, zach? what do you think?" daniel asked him making margo's gaze also focus on the brunet boy. it was weird not to see zach talking about some gossip or trying to get more details from the story. "do you think it will work?"

he shrugged. "i don't know if it will work but i don't understand why you had to spread the rumor today."

"why not?" daniel frowned. "the sooner i finish with cupid's tests the better. i just want the game to be over."

"because today we have the date with jonah and you won't be a good match if he thinks you're sleeping with mr idiot besson." zach murmured making daniel want to bury himself in the schoolyard and stay there forever.

"shit, the date. i still don't have a partner to go with." daniel was sincere.

"on monday you told me you already had a partner." zach complained.

i lied, daniel thought. i was very focused on trying to get corbyn to kiss me again.

"take corbyn." he suggested margo.

"no." daniel's response was quick. "what if jonah tells him something about him and me or the rumor. and what if he has already heard and wants to beat me up for letting out a fake rumor."

"well then you're lying and corbyn still be such an asshole." murmured zach.

"i'm not going with corbyn." daniel said. besides, he didn't dare to ask him if he wanted to go on a date with him, surely corbyn would say no. "why don't you go with me?" daniel asked margo.

"me? but you're gay."

"and you are my best friend. please, save me."

margo snorted and daniel knew that she would accompany him to the date.

ΩΩΩ

"this is going to be the death to me." daniel muttered getting in the car. "since when do you drive?" he asked seeing zach start the car again and margo sitting in the passenger seat grabbing the belt tightly.

"since my father left me the car today." replied zach.

"sorry to say it, but it seems that your father wants us to die." margo was clearly scared.

"where are we going?" daniel dared to ask clinging to his belt as margo was doing once zach began to increase speed.

"to chickee's, of course." zach replied.

daniel's eyes widened in surprise, chikee's was the most popular club in the town, and zach's favorite place on friday nights.

daniel had never gone there, being an underage boy prevented him from going, which zach seemed to have completely forgotten.

"one, we are underage, two, a date at a club? this could only have been your idea, zach." daniel murmured.

"three, i agree." margo intervened.

"one, that's already fixed, two, it's the best way to leave you alone with jonah without it being weird. and three, margo you are about to lose your position in the passenger seat." answered zach.

they were already at chickee's, and they were able to enter, but daniel still didn't believe it.

the first thing daniel noticed was that not everyone entered there, the admission line was very long and there were many people being returned by the guards. now that he was inside he understood why, this wasn't just any place, it was fine and modernly decorated. there were colored lights and movement effects around it, the dance floor was wide and full of couples dancing to the rhythm of the music.

music. daniel felt that he was vibrating with him, it was impossible to hear anything other than music. how are people supposed to communicate in places like this?

as if zach heard his thoughts he said. "jonah is waiting at the bar, i'll go get him." he screamed in daniel's ear, and disappeared.

margo grabbed daniel's hand feeling she was going to get lost between the scandal of the music and the people. the blue-eyed boy squeezed it tightly. this was the way to communicate with each other. the two were very similar so it was easy to understand each other.

shaking his ear, daniel took his time to look around, saw many beautiful and beautifully dressed girls. something like that was expected because he knew that zach wasn't going to poor places, his family had money, of course, not in an exaggerated way like margo's family but they live well. so it was expected that the sites that zach frequented were fine and beautiful.

but obviously there were not only pretty girls, there are also boys. very handsome boys.

however, they couldn't be compared to my corbyn.

my corbyn? since when i call him that, daniel got scared of his own thoughts. i have already appropriated him without his consent. and i'm also about to have a date with jonah marais.

concentrate, daniel!

scanning the place, daniel and margo realized that there was a second floor that had tables overlooking the dance floor. and it is at that moment his eyes met that pair of deep green eyes that tormented his days and nights.

corbyn the protagonist of his nightmares and dreams was sitting there, looking as beautiful as usual.

he was wearing black pants, shoes and a gray shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbows. he was playing with a cigar in his hands, his blonde hair was in that perfect mess that only suits him.

unconsciously, daniel was moving towards him, like a metal towards a magnet, dragging loosely with him. his eyes had him trapped, he was under his spell.

it wasn't until they met the security guard in front of the stairs. "this is a vip zone." the guard said to them making margo pull daniel's hand to get back to where they were but daniel didn't want to move from there.

he clenched his blue eyes shaking his head to wake up from that reverie. "oh, i... uh..." he take a look at corbyn again, who now looked at him from above, all powerful and arrogant. "i thought we could all go up there."

"no, reserved access." the guard gestured for them to leave and daniel left him there.

"he's an ass." daniel snorted away with margo still clutching his hand.

of course the cocky corbyn was in the vip zone, he is too much to mingle with the sweat and pheromones of ordinary people dancing down here, daniel thought with a sarcastic tone.

reluctantly, daniel turned where he came from and met jonah and zach on the way.

"i thought i wouldn't find you!" zach shouted in his ear and gave daniel and margo a small pink glass that he and jonah had in their hands.

jonah didn't even pay attention to daniel or margo, he was focused on zach.

"what is this?" margo asked trying to return the glass to zach. "i don't drink, zach, you know it."

"today you do." zach replied. "it's sweet geneva, you'll love it!"

daniel and margo looked at each other doubtfully before trying the drink and then took the shot and tried to drink it from one shot, although daniel didn't get it. he had to do it in two.

zach was right, it was great.

"do you like it?" jonah asked, staring at zach.

"it's great." daniel dared to admit as margo nodded at his side.

"great because i brought the second round too." jonah said taking four small glasses that were leaning on the next table.

margo soon took the glass to his mouth and jonah and zach toasted before drinking his own.

meanwhile daniel couldn't prevent his eyes from traveling to that small vip area. he watched as corbyn raised his glass of what appeared to be wiskey as if he was toasting with daniel and then gave drinking it.

are you challenging me, fallen angel? wondered the blue-eyed boyz

and with a single sip, he took the second glass and the bittersweet liquid traveled down his throat, burning everything in its path.

zach bit his lip looking at jonah and daniel. be a good friend, he was repeated in his head.

"margo! would you dance with me?" asked the brunet boy stretching his hand towards his freckled friend.

the blonde girl was coughing a little, she wasn't used to drinking alcohol and less alcohol without mixing. but she understood the hint of zach so she grabbed his hand and walked slowly toward the crowd following his brunet friend's hips.

daniel looked nervously at jonah. he had crossed a few words with him and didn't know how to speak to him. the green-eyed boy was still his crush and his biggest obsession.

"do you want to have another drink?" jonah asked after a somewhat awkward silence. everyone moved around them and they both stood looking at each other and occasionally watching as zach and margo danced on the dance floor.

daniel nodded and they went to the bar. it was weird because jonah always got the blue-eyed boy to forget everything around him but this time daniel couldn't stop thinking that corbyn was there. in the local. with him.

maybe it's destiny, the blonde boy thought with a smile on his lips. but then he forced himself to forget those thoughts and focus on the perfect boy for him. jonah, not corbyn.

corbyn is just a game, daniel was trying to convince himself about his feelings towards the bad boy.

they began to drink two more drinks each of them started saying idiot things and laughing. talking with jonah didn't seem as difficult as that day in the cafeteria. that day he received the first cupid letter.

a few drinks later daniel turned up the heat of the place and the rhythm of the music and could not help taking jonah's arm and throwing him towards the dance floor.

the brunet boy had been focused on finding a way to return with zach but now that everything around him began to look blurry and with a burst of color, he didn't think it was a bad idea to dance with daniel in the middle of the dance floor.

"let's dance!" the blonde boy encouraged him as they jumped next to the people.

daniel felt so good to be so spontaneous and not ashamed. he would like to be like this forever.

oh the advantages of alcohol.

they danced and danced, everything around them was colorful and music vibrates all over their body. out of curiosity, daniel looked up at the stupid royalty sitting in the vip area and he saw him.

corbyn was still watching him, like a hawk watching over his prey from above.

why can't you stop looking at me, besson?

don't be illusive, he clearly told you he doesn't like you. also, you have better company, daniel reminded himself.

daniel tried to listen to the voice in his mind and noticed that jonah had his hair ruffled, his shirt half open, showing his chest and dancing as if this was the best moment of his life.

jonah was probably the greek god of sexuality but daniel only wanted his fallen angel.

so he looked up again and corbyn's green eyes were still remain on him. so if you don't like me, why do you look at me?

i will give you something to look at, angel, daniel thought and began to dance slowly, moving his hips to the rhythm of the music sticking to jonah following his rhythm. daniel raised his hands when he noticed jonah's hands all over his body molding him until he reached the hips to hold them.

neither of them was noticing the impact they had on two significant boys.

zach looked at jonah with a frown, almost without listening to the music even though it was loud, he had lost margo who felt quite disoriented by the two shots and had run to the bathroom.

corbyn on the other hand hadn't looked away, his lips were tight in a thin line and his eyes were darkening. he was feeling jealous and he was burning up to see daniel dancing that way.

===
word count: 2601

corbyn is jealous!!! and zach is up to something.

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
312K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
591K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
8.5K 322 22
In this book, we will find out most of Laurance's secrets, memories and the most important, his love life. Maybe being in love with your best friend...