The Polars

Por DetritusBlight

"We may be different than others but I can assure you we're better." *** Warning: This story has a couple of... Más

Character's Profile
Chapter One - Breakfast
Chapter Three - The Black Chains
Chapter Four - Tea Party
Chapter Five - Fire drill
Chapter Six - Throwaway Chair
Chapter Seven - Where's the kid?
Chapter Eight - Asher Hunter

Chapter Two - Gmail

43 13 4
Por DetritusBlight

Chapter Two - Gmail

I walked towards the living room with a tray of cookies. "Ya'll want some cookies?" I invited them to eat.

All of the girls turned towards me.

Their eyes sparkled and immediately sprung out of their chairs. "I want one!" Said Caily who almost tripped.

I raised the cookies making the girls not reach it. They fumbled their hands into the air trying to grab one.

"Chill," I said making them laugh. "There's enough for everyone."

I lowered the tray and they each took one and headed again to the living room to seat.

Except for Jannet who was breathing heavily.  I walked towards her. "Hey, everything alright? You don't like cookies?"

She looked at me with dull eyes that made me almost kill myself for what I asked. I nodded. "Right sorry,"

"And yes, I do like your cookies." She laughed.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked and put the tray on the table then sat down.

"La la land." Ren answered.

"Pretty good movie." I replied.

Shauna darted towards me with a cookie in her mouth. "Really?" She asked.

"The songs were so good. I--"

"Don't spoil it!" Jannet abruptly said without looking away.

"These are really good cookies." Asher said.

"Dude, where are your jackets? It's really cold can I borrow one?" Blake asked.

"Why are you even wearing a tank top?" I asked.

"It was so hot earlier." He reasoned.

I shrugged. "It's in my closet, in my room." I said and looked at him. "I'm guessing you know my room?"

He nodded. "Of course, what the hell. Is your expectations on me that low?" He said and walked towards the stairs.

"I'm kidding." I laughed.

I looked at Skylar who didn't talk and was really invested in the movie. It's rare to see Skylar invested in something. Normally she would have already watched or did it and say it's boring.

Shauna sat down beside me. "So, what do you think of the movie?"

"Normally I would ask that to you since I already watched it and second of all it's not yet over." I replied.

"Please--"

She opened her mouth to say something. "Thirdly, I am not spoiling anything." I cut her.

Shauna frowned and grabbed another cookie from the tray. "Well, at least your cookies are tasty." She smiled.

I laughed at the thought that everyone here loves my cookies.

"Well, hope you all enjoy your movie marathon." I yawned. "I'm kinda sleepy."

They all nodded and I walked towards the stairs to see Blake wearing my Plain Black jacket over his tank tops.

"Thanks dude," He said.

I nodded in reply too lazy to say anything and headed towards my room. After entering I flopped down on the bed.

"Finally, the comfort of my sweet, fluffy, large bed." I muttered.

After that I slowly drifted to sleep. I waltzed into the dream world and hopefully when I wake up something doesn't break.

-

"I swear Asher broke it." Caily pointed at Asher.

"What?! I did not! Jannet bumped into me." Asher pointed at Jannet.

"No I didn't. I'm never careless! Shauna is the one who's always clumsy." Jannet pointed at Shauna.

"It was never me. In the first place why is there even a banana on the floor Caily?" Shauna asked.

"I did not eat any bananas!" Caily defensively said.

"You did! I saw you too." Asher agreed with Shauna.

Blake raised his index finger. "Actually--"

"Shut up Blake." They all said in unison and started arguing again.

I looked at Skylar and Ren at the side looking at them fight about who broke the vase.

"When will they end their Incessant unnecessary bantering?" Ren asked looking at me.

I raised my shoulder. "Honestly though, who even broke the vase?"

He pointed at my cat who was licking himself. "Ahh, that's explains everything." I laughed.

"You're cat is so cute to be honest." Skylar said to me that made me flattered.

Yes, I got flattered because I've been grooming my cat by myself, I picked him and took care of him. It was all me okay? I'm proud.

I walked towards my cat and grabbed it as it licks me on the cheeks. "Here's the culprit who broke the vase." I announced.

Asher, Blake, Caily, Jannet, and Shauna looked at me. "It's the indestructible cute little feline." I smiled because of it's cute little face.

They all sighed then laughed. "Well, your cat is absolutely cute." Shauna said.

"I know, I get that all the time." I laughed. "If my cat was a person, I swear he gets more girls than I do." I added.

It made them all chuckle. "Well, it's not like every girl in the school likes you." Skylar said.

I looked at Skylar almost laughingly. "What do you mean? I'm not that attractive."

"I mean, self-hatred is hot too." Blake jokingly said that made me playfully punch him on the shoulders.

I doubt it. Though do any girls want any guys who doesn't have self-confidence? Honestly, no.

I looked at the time and sighed. "I slept for three hours." I mentioned.

Asher looked at me. "Does that count as a nap?"

"I'm pretty sure that's called sleeping." Caily answered.

They looked at Ren who was scrolling through his phone. "Ren! What's--"

"It's about twenty to thirty minutes of napping I suppose." He answered cutting Caily off.

I chuckled inside. Well, that's a normal Ren answer if I'm going to be honest. "Oh and Luke?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Yeah?"

"We've got a big problem." He started the other's looked at us paying attention almost immediately.

"Go on."

He handed me his cellphone. A message sent through Gmail, sent by an anonymous username.

"Transferred students."

Caily groaned. "More students? Well, everyone we have more socializing to do."

"At Least, we can all know their information." Shauna said.

"That's just simple information to be honest." Skylar countered.

"Is there a girl? I can charm the heck out of her?" Asher grinned.

"Is there a guy? I can charm the heck out of him?" Jannet giggled slightly scoffing.

"I mean, I can knock out anyone." Blake raised his shoulders.

"I can ask every student considering im the head of the council." Caily suggested.

"I can buy some people to beat them up?" Skylar added.

"I can ask for favors since im pretty well known?" Shauna said.

Ren stared at us. "Ya'll know what I do."

"No, don't do any of those." I dismissed they all looked at me confused.

"But we can help." Skylar said.

I shook my head. "It's more than that it's not just a simple help."

"But--"

"No, we're not after them. They're after us." They paused for a second after I said that.

I looked at them their eyes begging for answers. Their eyes widened when I said who was after us.

I don't blame them.

"The Black Chains are after us."

Author's Note:

Hey!

Plot is starting, just a quick reminder I won't be diddly-daddling anymore or I hope so actually.

I will try one publish per month considering I still go to school. Well, anyways hope your day went well.

Thanks for reading!

Bye~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.1K 721 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
1.1K 21 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
445K 11.1K 105
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
Cry Por Ray Royal

Ficción General

1.1K 119 35
Destiny, a girl with no stability, is trying to live life one day at a time. With a bipolar mother, a try-hard-but-fail father, unique cousins, a man...