Our Sensational Future

By chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... More

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

i'm leaving

844 12 13
By chonisloves

A/n: suggestion from chonisjuice ! sorry this chapter is a little sad 😞 enjoy anyway!

cheryl's pov
i got a phone call from angelica's agent for her modeling and i wasn't expecting it. "is everything ok babe?" toni asked me. "yes i just have to take this." i told her and went inside.

the whole phone call i was crying partially because i was happy partially because i was sad. a few months ago angelica told me she wanted to go into acting because lea was and of course i supported her. her modeling agent sent her scripts that she could read and send in a self tape. we've been doing that for the past few months and i just got news that she got the role on the tv show.

i was extremely happy but her but also upset. the show is being filmed in los angeles and we would have to move there for her to be able to do this show.

toni has no idea i've even been sending in self tape auditions and has no idea angelica even wanted to be an actress. i'm overwhelmed with emotions and i have no idea what i'm going to do. i calm myself down and go outside and call angelica to come inside. i sit her down on the couch and she looks nervous.

"is everything ok?" she asks me.

"yea. you know the self tapes you've been sending in?" i ask and she nods. "well you got the role." i tell her and she starts screaming. she's jumping up down and has the biggest smile on her face.

"it's just the show films in los angeles." i finish and she sits back down. "so we have to move?" she asks. "yea. and we haven't even told mom that you auditioned yet." i say and sigh.

"but what about everyone else. my siblings and my friends from school and my dance studio and-." she says but i cut her off.

"when i told you that you were allowed to audition you promised me you would make sacrifices if you ever were to get the part remember." i remind her. "yea but moving across the country?" she says and starts to cry.

"ang i need you to tell me right now do you want to do this yes or no." i say. "i don't know." she says. "yes or no?" i ask again. "y-yes." she says and i sigh. "ok then guess your a tv star now." i say and smile. she gives me a hug and i kiss her head.

"how are we going to tell everyone?" she asks worried. "i'll talk to mom tonight. for now don't tell your sibling or friends before i talk to her." i say and she agrees.

later that night

"tt i have something to tell you." i confess while we lay in bed that night. "go ahead babe." she says.

"angelica came to me one day and said she wanted to start acting and of course i said yes. she's been sending in self tapes of herself to her agent and she got a role." i say and she seems happy.

"wait really? that's amazing!" she says.

"that's not it." i said and she calmed down. "i told her agent she's taking the part. but it films in california. and we have to move there." i say and her expression turns from happy to mad.

"cheryl are you crazy? our entire lives are here in riverdale. neither one of us have lived anywhere else. we have 8 kids cheryl. 8 kids! we can't just get up and move." she yells and gets out of bed. "i had no choice!" i yell back. "you most certainly did. are you actually serious right now?!" she said and now i stand up too.

"no i didn't have a choice! our daughter said she wanted to do it. and she's worked so hard. there was no way i was going to crush her dream." i say.

"cheryl i don't think your understanding this. we both have jobs here. we have kids who go to school here. all our friends live here. we are not moving!" she protests.

"why don't you go over to angelica and tell her she can't do it then. i'm sure you'll be the mom of the year." i said and roll my eyes.

"you seriously want to move across the country just for angelica's dream? have you given any thought to i don't know maybe one of your other 7 kids. or maybe me? your wife. ever think about maybe telling me this whole thing was going on?" she asks yelling.

"i was going to tell you-." i say but get cut off.

"see right there that's your problem. we agreed to do this together. it's time you open your eyes up to reality and focus on what's important." she tells me.

"what's more important than our daughters happiness. please let me know." i snap back.

"your other kids' happiness. your being a horrible mom and making a bad decision!" she screams and i can feel tears rolling down my cheek.

"fine if i'm such a horrible mom then i'll just leave. good luck focusing on all 8 of our kids' happiness." i say and storm out.

"cheryl-." she says but this time i cut her off.

"no. just no. i'm leaving." i said and run outside into my car. i just start bawling my eyes out.

"what have i just done?" i think to myself. the first person i call is betty and i tell her everything. she invites me over and as soon as i get my act together i drive straight there. i ring the doorbell and when betty answers i collapse into her arms and cry.

A/n: who do you think was right? toni or cheryl?

i promise this chapter will make sense for the future.

not going to lie i'm kinda sad to be doing a time jump. i know this is weird but i kinda love the kids i've created and i don't want them to grow up lmao. anyways it's not too big a time jump only 3 years so it's alright. some of the kids will change a lot and some of them will look the same. you'll just have to wait and see which ones! yes i've already started looking for pictures!

here's some insta posts to lighten the mood- i have 4 insta posts because this is a short chapter and i'm using up as many pictures as i can.

Instas:
@Tiny.Topaz

my little girl who i never ever want to let grow up 💗
comments:
@cherylbombshell- her little smile makes me melt
@betty1cooper- please never let her grow up
@tiny.topaz- @betty1cooper i know but we took her pacifier away already oops
@fangsfogarty- the wings aha. hope dress up is fun ev!
@sweet_pea- we all went soft because of her

@CherylBombshell

he's been a blessing from the start 🙊
comments:
@ronnie.lodge- i could watch him play all day
@tiny.topaz- too cute aiden
@kevin.the.gay- i can't get enough of him
@jugheadjones- love him so much

@Archie.Andrews

my tiniest baby who will forever be my princess along with her big sister lea
comments:
@ronnie.lodge- she's can light up any room just by being there
@betty1cooper- her auntie b loves her
@cherylbombshell- the tiny hands aww
@fangsfogarty- love love love vivi

@Kevin.The.Gay

took ang to the park and this is what she does 🤦🏻
comments:
@tiny.topaz- yup that's what she does
@cherylbombshell- looks about accurate
@jugheadjones- does she even have bones?
@katiefisher- ^ she's so flexible
@betty1cooper- dancers be like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 801 20
Cheryl is a "broken" teen, who has been through hell and back. She is accepted by her mother but picked on at school because of her father and broth...
39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
31.4K 258 51
A few years after Betty and Jughead broke up and left for college, the high school sweethearts and all of the friends are invited to their high schoo...
13K 373 41
[COMPLETED] [35,000 - 40,000 WORDS] It's been two years since Veronica and Jughead broke up. Veronica moved back to New York and has new friends and...