Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Rehabilitation Training

26.7K 338 427
By GoldenFang17

After everyone took a feast and celebrated New Year's eve, everything went back to normal and their usual dresses returned to them as well.

"Can't believe we celebrated Christmas and New Year in the same time!" Tanjiro said.

"Me too! And it was a happy one to celebrate!" Nezuko added.

"Thanks to you Gods, our New Year was celebrated very well because of your help." Oyakata said.

"No problem for that. We just gave you a celebration that all of you deserve before you go home to your world." Izuku said.

"Izuku, I have a bad news for you." Dio said.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

"Captain Price will not come back to us. Due to the war that he is joining now. And maybe, he will be critically wounded or... die." Dio uttered.

"Oh no." Izuku sighed.

"But, we are going to meet someone who's gonna blow up your mind." Dio said.

"Who is it?" Izuku asked.

"Your long-lost COUSIN." Dio teased as the portal suddenly opened and an another face appeared to them all. A kid that has a blue spiky hair with an ahoge. He has blue eyes and an innocent face. He is usually seen wearing his school uniform, a blue suit with white around the collar and sleeves and a red bow showed up on them.

"What the?! He isn't my cousin!!" Izuku cried.

"Eeeh?! What the hell is this place?! Where am I?!" The new God known to be as Suzuki Iruma said.

"Hey look, another god is gonna join us and HOLY CRAP!! Both of you look the same!!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah. But... he isn't my cousin! Dio is such a jerk for making such foolish statements!" Izuku said.

"Oh, pardon me for coming, Izuku, Dio. I was sent here because... I am afraid to go back to the Netherworld anymore." Iruma sadly said.

"Wh-Why? And what place is that Netherworld?" Shinobu asked.

"The world of the demons. They knew that I am a human. And... Azz-kun and Clara, they already hate me because I lied to them that I am a human and not a demon." Iruma replied.

"Netherworld?! World of demons?!" Everyone yelled.

"Where is that place?! Bring me there and I'll eliminate them all!" Sanemi and Genya roared.

"Woah, woah! Hold up! Those demons in that world aren't the same as the demons you people deal with. They are that kind that they act like humans but, terrifying as well." Iruma said.

"Screw it! Just bring me there! I want to eliminate all demons there!" Sanemi said.

"Stop it, Sanemi, or Izuku will punch you again!" Kanae scolded and slapped Sanemi's butt.

"Aw! Pardon me." Sanemi uttered as he returned to his seat.

"What an unfortunate soul. Anyways, you should join us either to watch Tanjiro Kamado's life. Are you okay with that?" Izuku said with his cinnamon roll smile.

"Oh, I'm fine with it!" Iruma replied with his signature smile as well.

"So pure... cute smiles... must protect!" Everyone cooed.

"What did you say?" Izuku asked.

"N-Nothing!" Everyone replied.

"We should start this next episode, Dio. Sorry Iruma if there are only three episodes remaining in here. Is it fine for you?" Dio asked.

"I'm just fine with it. After watching this, maybe I'll join you Izuku when you come home to your world." Iruma said.

"Are you sure? B-But... you are quirkless." Izuku said.

"Enough for that! We should hit it!" Dio exclaimed.

The scene started to Kyojuro Rengoku who gives a bow to the Master before leaving for a mission. Before he leaves, Shinobu suddenly asked him.

"Are you heading in battle?" Shinobu asked.

"Is that you, Kocho? We just got some new information about a demon, and the Slayers who confronted him got taken out. We're losing rank and filers, too, now. We can't stand by and do nothing!" Rengoku said.

"Taken out? This isn't good." Zenitsu said.

"It seems here I can face an Upper Moon in here. Can't wait to see it." Kyojuro said.

'Better don't think of it.' The gods thought.

"Could it be the Twelve Kizuki?" Shinobu asked.

"Most likely, yes. It might be a member of the Upper Ranks." Rengoku said.

"It sounds like a difficult mission, but as long as you're going, Rengoku, there's nothing to worry about." Shinobu said.

"Kocho, what's your plan taking in that head-butting kid? You said you were going to add more Tsuguko, but I'm sure that's not the reason." Rengoku said.

"Don't worry, it's not as if I'll gobble him up, all right?" Shinobu said.

"G-Gobble him up? Us? Oh no... I'm getting chills in here! Zenitsu shivered in fear.

"I hope I made something good in that time." Shinobu chuckled.

"Well, of course you wouldn't! Hahahahaha!" Rengoku said.

"Be careful." Shinobu said.

The gods started to cry a little after what Shinobu said to Rengoku. Tanjiro and some people saw them crying, so they asked them.

"Why are you crying?" Tanjiro asked.

"N-Nothing. We are just sad by Iruma's situation." Dio replied.

"Oh, okay. Can we know later what's the story of your journey to the Netherworld, Iruma sama?" Nezuko asked.

"Oh, okay, I will." Iruma replied with his smile.

'So cute!' Nezuko thought.

The screen now shows the title "Rehabilitation Training" on it.

"Noooooo!! I can't possibly take any more!" Zenitsu cried.

"What the? What happened?!" Gramps asked in confusion.

"If I'm not mistaken, I am seeing myself taking some things I really hate in my life." Zenitsu replied.

"You hate?" Tanjiro asked.

"Like medicines." Izuku replied.

"Eh?! B-But why?!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"We go through this every single day! You're the most severely injured, Zenitsu! Take your medicine this second!" Aoi scolded. Zenitsu looked at his medicine horribly.

"Seriously! Tanjiro, your medicine is right over there." Aoi said.

"Here you go." Kiyo offered Tanjiro his medicine.

"Thanks." Tanjiro replied as he drinks his medicine and he feels fine with it.

"Hey! Tanjiro's medicine goes down easy, doesn't it? Right? It's different than mine, isn't it? I call favoritism! I call favoritism!" Zenitsu cried.

"Are you stupid? Both of it are the same medicine. And besides, he is just fine with the taste of it." Aoi said.

"Why don't you try to be tasting some delicacies which contains this kind of taste like the medicine? So, that you'll be able to get used with it." Sabito said.

"I-I will try..." Zenitsu uttered.

"Favoritism? Screw you." Makomo sighed.

"Zenitsu, this is a hospital ward! Pipe down!" Tanjiro said.

"You seem to be doing well!" A voice known to be Murata said.

"Murata!" Tanjiro called.

"Hey!" Murata said.

Zenitsu Loading Screen appears

"The hell's with my face walking like that?!" Zenitsu cried.

"To make the show more entertaining." Izuku replied.

"You are all Demon Slayers, right?" Iruma asked.

"Yes! We are, and... are those demons in that Netherworld, treat humans as their food?" Kanae asked.

"Yes. They treat them as food. However, due to them not seeing any human to their world, they believed that humans are only mythical creatures for them. Some of them can travel to thd Human world but if they are powerful enough and are high-ranked as well." Iruma replied.

"Are they strong ones like the demons we are facing?" Iguro asked.

"They use magic unlike to these demons who are using brute strength and this so-called "Blood Demon Arts".  And also, they can summon magical beasts known as familiars." Iruma said.

"So, the demons in their world are more terrifying than the demons in here. I wanna see one demon from your world then!" Nezuko said.

"If I... will return there." Iruma uttered weakly.

'So sad for him. He lost his demon friends because he's a human. Hope we can do something for him.' Everyone except Sanemi thought.

"Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well, I came this close to getting melted away, but I made it somehow. But I hear you guys got really banged up." Murata said.

"It looks like it's going to take some time." Tanjiro said.

"And Wild Boar Kid, in your case, was it the throat? What's the matter with him?" Murata asked.

"Who are you calling a kid huh?! I'm going to bash your innards you heck!" Inosuke roared.

'Woah. Even in this place, there is also a person that is acts like Sabnock but way naughty.' Iruma thought.

"He went through a lot. If you could please let him be..." Tanjiro replied.

"But for this guy of all people to be so listless-" Murata was interfered by Zenitsu.

"Tanjiro! Who's that person?" Zenitsu asked.

"He's Murata. He fought with us on Mt. Natagumo." Tanjiro replied.

"I'm Murata! Nice to meet you!" Murata greeted.

"Hey, your arm..." Murata uttered.

"I almost got turned into a spider, and my arms and legs are still short..." Zenitsu said.

"Still short because you didn't take your medicine, idiot." Aoi said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Zenitsu said.

"She's right, Zenitsu. Better take those medicines of yours so that you'll be cured." The mother of Zenitsu said.

"I can feel the disgusting taste of it right now." Zenitsu sighed.

"And that's why you need this medicine!" Aoi suddenly said.

"But it tastes so gross! There's only so much gross a person can take!" Zenitsu complained.

"Don't come crying to me if your arms don't go back to normal!" Aoi said.

"So cold! That's such a cold thing to say!" Zenitsu said.

"You don't know how good you have it! I mean, if yoh take this medicine and get lots of sunlight, there'll be no lasting effects!" Aoi said.

"I can't do it! Gross is gross! No two ways about it!" Zenitsu cried as he ran into Tanjiro and hides behind him.

"That will be the death of you if you're not gonna take those medicines." Urokodaki said.

"This isn't going to be good for me." Zenitsu said.

"Looks like fun. Lucky you." Murata said with a horrifying aura.

"Murata?" Tanjiro asked.

"I was summoned to the Hashira Meering to give my report on the Mt. Natagumo incident. And it was like hell. Those Hashira are way too terrifying!

All pissed about how the quality of the newer Slayers has gone downhill... Because there were some of us who didn't follow orders on Mt. Natagumo. And they were like, "Who trained them?"

What good would it do to ask someone of my rank anyway? Hashira terrify me!" Murata said, he didn't know that a Hashira is already standing behind him.

"Hello!" Shinobu said.

"Hashira! Lady Kocho!" Murata called.

"Speaking of the devil, eh?" Murata sighed.

"It seems she heard you that you terrify the Hashiras." Dio said.

"Hello!" Shinobu said.

"Oh, hello! Goodbye!" Murata bowed and rushed to the door and bashes it.

"Oh, my. Goodbye!" Shinobu said.

"I was being a gentle woman to you, Murata. What made you fear us so much?" Shinobu asked.

"Maybe because of Sanemi, he considers every Hashira as a terrifying person." Iruma said.

"Hey! I was saying facts on that time in the future! And no way in the world I'll not be a scary person!" Sanemi replied.

"Like those scars around you. You really looked like a scratch of shits." Dio said.

"How is your recovery coming along?" Shinobu asked.

"I think we're doing a lot better now." Tanjiro replied.

"Then, let's have you start your Rehabilitation Training, shall we?" Shinobu asked.

"Rehabilitation Training?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes!" Shinobu joyfully replied.

Inosuke's weak face loading screen appears

"Forgive me for being weak."

"You aren't weak, Inosuke! You were just being depressed too much at that time!" Shinobu said.

"I see! It seems that I really need to prove myself more to you all!" Inosuke said.

'Tanjiro and Inosuke were taken away by the Hashira, Lady Kocho, and started something called "Rehabilitation Training." Lady Shinobu's voice is totally unique. I don't think I've ever heard anything like it. It lacks regularity and it scares me a little.

But when she was treating the people who got turned into spiders, she sure seemed like a goddess. No wonder everyone ran to Lady Shinobu in tears. Not only that, but she's unbelievably cute! I bet she could make a living on her looks alone.' Zenitsu thought.

"Awww. Thank you for calling me cute." Shinobu said with a smile.

"N-No worries!" Zenitsu smiled back but he saw Giyu who's looking at him with his dull face.

'Better don't look too much on her.' Zenitsu thought.

"So, this cute lady has taken Tanjiro and Inosuke to Rehabilitation Training to rebuild their stamina. And any minute now..." Zenitsu said as the door opened and both Tanjiro and Inosuke has the looks of being a lifeless brats.

'...they'll be back in this kind of state.' Zenitsu narrated.

The Hashiras laughed at the face of the two after the said Rehabilitation Training. Even the gods laughed after seeing the faces of the two looked like they were being drained by a vampire.

"I swear, that Training whatchamacallit is a hellish training! What the hell did these two do on why they came to that state?" Kanroji asked while laughing.

"This is the first step of being a formidable Demon Slayer and that is to train to death. It is just a Rehabilitation Training and yet, both of you has those faces of dying ones." Oyakata chuckled.

"I'm afraid to see what they'll gonna do." Murata said.

"This isn't good... I think." Tanjiro uttered.

"Welcome back, Tanjiro, Inosuke! How did it go today? What happened? What's the matter? Hey... " Zenitsu asked but the two directly walked to their beds and hid themselves under the blankets.

"Sorry." Tanjiro said.

"Don't mind us." Inosuke said.

"Hahahaha! It seems my boy, Tanjiro has to do a lot of work on that time, eh?" Kyojuro said.

"Poor Inosuke, I haven't seen
him this being weak and depressed." Kotoha said.

"You gotta tell me about it! Because I'll be joining you guys a little late starting tomorrow! Nooooo!!" Zenitsu cried.

Zenitsu's Loading Screen Appears

The next day come, the trio walked with their dull faces except for Zenitsu who is hiding behind Tanjiro and shivers in fear.

"Scary! Scary! Scary! I don't wanna go!" Zenitsu uttered.

"All right, since you'll be joining us from today, Zenitsu, I'll explain the process again now. You'll start over there. Those girls will make your bodies limber again after having been bed-ridden for so long.

Inosuke can be seen his body being stretched by the girls and he can be seen grunting in pain.

"I thought you can flex your body too much but why is it in that one, you are suffering?" Muichiro asked.

"He is injured, you know. And being bed-ridden for so long loses the stamina for stretching his body like crazy." Iguro said.

"Hah! I won't be showing that kind of emotion in the future! I'll be showing you my real strength even if I am severely injured!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"He seems to be challenging himself a lot. Amazing." Iruma said.

"But don't forget, he is a big idiot." Izuku said.

"Next, reflex training. These cups contain medicated water. The objective is to throw that medicated water onto each other but if your opponent blocks your cup before you can pick it up, you can't move that cup.

Tanjiro can be seen facing Kanao in the relfex training. As Aoi unleashes the go signal, Kanao quickly splashes the water into Tanjiro's face.

"Again!" Aoi yelled. Tanjiro finally gets a hold of the cup but Kanao covers it and splashes him in the face.

"That's it!" Aoi said.

"It seems that these trainings made me more excited. I want to make those trainings soon." Tanjiro said.

"B-But... aren't you afraid that I'll be the one who'll make you suffer to that training?" Kanao asked.

"No! It'll be a good match either because you were trained by Lady Kocho. And that would be a good training." Tanjiro replied.

"Please, don't go harder on me." Kanao uttered.

"Last up, full-body training. In simpler terms, you'll be playing tag. You'll be up against myself, Aoi and Kanao over there." Aoi said. The trio has their tired and scared faces on them.

"Excuse me. May I ask you something?" Zenitsu asked.

"Is there something that's not clear to to you?" Aoi asked.

"No, it's just... Come on, both of you." Zenitsu seriously said.

"Not going." Inosuke replied.

"Just shut up and come with me like I said! Come on!!" Zenitsu suddenly roared like a dragon, making everyone shocked.

"Wh-What the hell?!" Zenitsu said.

"I think, you are going to be an idiot that time." Nezuko sighed.

"Zenitsu.exe is about to be broken again." Dio said.

"My, my, I wish that would be a good reason for Zenitsu to call the two." Shinobu said.

"It isn't. I can see it in my observation on him." Giyu said.

"B-But how?" Shinobu asked.

"Come on, dammit! You lowlifes! You dirtbags!" Zenitsu yelled as he drags the two. Tanjiro can be seen crying while being dragged.

"What the hell are you doing?" Inosuke asked while being dragged.

"Oh no! It really is not good." Shinobu said.

"Dang, I did myself an embarrassment for everyone in here." Zenitsu sighed.

"Poor Tanjiro... being dragged by Zenitsu." Kanae said.

"Such a scary boy." Urokodaki said.

Zenitsu's Loading Screen Appears

"Sit up straight! I said sit up straight! You miserable bastards!" Zenitsu yelled.

"What did you say?" Inosuke angrily asked but Zenitsu quickly punches him to the face and makes him spin and bashed to the house.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Holy crap! He went into crazy mode!" Murata said.

"Hah?! How dare you punch me just like that, huh?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"I-I don't even know! You know it's in the future!" Zenitsu defended.

"I see." Gramps said.

"A flamboyant punch!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Behold the face of being an idiot." Genya sighed.

Zenitsu starts to use his breathing like the Thunder Breathing after punching the hell out of Inosuke.

"What were you thinking, Zenitsu? Tell Inosuke you're sorry!" Tanjiro said.

"Is he gonna Thunderclap and Flash on him? Oh boy this is getting flamboyant!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Poor soul. Being punched by a raging emotion from a young boy." Gyomei said.

Zenitsu stood up and his eyes widened like crazy.

"You guys say you're sorry! Apologize to me! How dare you act like you'd come back from Hell when you were in Heaven! All you did was frolic with girls all day, so why did you look so haggard? Get down on your hands and knees and apologize! Commit seppuku!" Zenitsu crazily yelled at them while jumping like crazy as well.

Everyone looked at Zenitsu and has their disgusted looks on him, knowing the reason why he dragged them, punched the crap of Inosuke, and getting angry at them.

"I want to dig a hole and bury myself there." Zenitsu uttered while covering his face.

"Don't worry, I made you one." Izuku said as he stomped the ground and created a huge hole for Zenitsu. Zenitsu runs into it but Dio used Za Warudo on him to make him stop.

"Don't be an idiot, Zenitsu. And also you, Izuku, don't be a moron." Dio said.

"Fine." Izuku sighed.

'This isn't the Izuku I used to see on his world.' Iruma thought.

"How can you say such a thing?" Tanjiro asked.

"Shut up, you goody-goody talking forehead! Just shut up and listen, got that? *grabs a huge chunk of Tanjiro's hair* You're allowed to touch girls! You get to have your bodies massaged! When you play that cup game, you get to touch their hands! When you play tag, you'll get to touch their whole freaking bodies!

Each girls has two boobs, one behind and two thighs! They smell so nice when they pass by, and it's mad fun just to look at them! *pulls a huge amount of Tanjiro's hair*

"Heaven! Sheer heaven!" Zenitsu yelled while spinning in the air and shaking like crazy in full red face.

"How dare you pull such a huge amount of hair from Tanjiro?!" Kanao angrily asked.

"Now he can experience of touching girls when it comes to that training!" Uzui said with a grin. Tanjiro and Inosuke looked seriously at Zenitsu who has a chance to touch Aoi and Kanao in their Rehabilitation Training in the future in their home.

"Better don't mess with Kanao and Aoi or those two will skin you alive." Sabito chuckled.

"Not just skinning him alive, but to burn him as well." Makomo said.

"Jeez. This is the worst outcome of my future so far!" Zenitsu whined.

"Cut the crap! You're not making any sense! When you lose to someone smaller than you, it destroys your soul!" Inosuke angrily said.

"Oh, poor you! Inosuke, you've never been chummy with a girl before, right? Right, you were raised in the mountains! No wonder you're a late bloomer! I feel so sorry for you!" Zenitsu mocked while shaking.

"Burn, Inosuke! Get burned!" Uzui said.

"The Wild Boar got roasted so bad." Sanemi said.

"Snap! Hah! Oh please, I've stomped on female kids before!" Inosuke said.

"That's the worst thing you could do! Not good, no good! That's not gonna get you any girls!" Zenitsu said.

"I csn get as many girls as I want!" Inosuke said. They didn't know that the girls inside the house have heard everything they've blabbering around.

Tanjiro's Loading Screen Appears

"Now it's my face this time." Tanjiro sighed.

"And it looks cute, though." Kanao said.

"Please train me well!" Zenitsu sweetly said while spinning like a ballerina. Zenitsu is now being stretched by the girls in all angles and his reaction is nothing but a huge smile and laughs in him.

"It's all good! All good!" Zenitsu said.

"That guy has what it takes. I'm always fighting back tears from the pain, but he's laughing." Inosuke said.

"I can't wait for that to happen!" Zenitsu said.

'So creepy! Everyone thought.

"Iruma, which world will you go after watching the last episodes of this show?" Izuku asked.

"After the heroes of the Netherworld knew that I'm a human, maybe I'll go to your world as well. And I'll take a visit to Dio's world as well to meet Jotaro." Iruma replied.

"Wh-What?!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Oh? So you want to meet Jotaro? That bastard!" Dio said.

"P-Please, don't fight yet when we come to your world. I just want to meet him in personal." Iruma said.

"I see! Well then, if that makes you happy and relieved from all the stress you got in the Netherworld, then fine." Dio said.

"I shall take you on." Aoi said.

"Begin!" Kiyo said. Zenitsu grabs the cuo of Aoi quickly and points a cup on her face and making her stop.

"I would never splash tea on a girl." Zenitsu said on Aoi who twitches her eyes in disgust.

"Now then, full-body training! Begin!" Kiyo said. Zenitsu flashed suddenly behind Aoi and jumps at her while hugging but Aoi punches the crap of Zenitsu, giving him some bruises and a black eye.

"I won the battle but lost the war!" Zenitsu said.

"I'm gonna kick some butt, too!" Inosuke roared.

"Uh oh. Inosuke is going to join the party now." Murata said.

"Pervert!" Aoi yelled at Zenitsu who has a greedy smile on his face but Nezuko stared at Zenitsu like death itself.

'Oh crap!' Zenitsu thought.

"Please... don't make him go harder on me." Aoi uttered.

"What?" Inosuke asked.

"N-Nothing!" Aoi said.

"All right!" Inosuke yelled while splashing the water on Aoi, and raising her upside down by holding her feet. But Tanjiro on the other hand, takes some losing after being soaked by the medicated water again.

'I'm the only one on a losing streak and soaked. So embarrassing!' Tanjiro thought while the girls looked at him with pity.

"Poor Tanjiro, taking the L from the training." Kanroji said.

"I believe in you, nii chan, even if you are experiencing that losing skid in the future!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"Thank you, Nezuko!" Tanjiro replied.

'But... I just can't beat Kanao. None of us can get to her cup before her or grab it away from her. For the next five days? I continued to lose to Kanao. So did Inosuke... and Zenitsu. We couldn't so much as lay a finger on a strand of her hair. And then one day, the other to stopped coming to the training room.

"Z-Zenitsu? Inosuke?" Tanjiro called. He looked at Kanao and focused himself on training.

"Please train me!" Tanjiro said and Kanao just smiled at her.

"So cute." Tanjiro said.

Kanao's eyes shaped into hearts after hearing this.

"What did you say, dear?" Kanao asked.

"N-Nothing. I still didn't forgive you yet." Tanjiro said.

"Oh come on." Kanao whined.

"How to make Tanjiro laugh, Nezuko?" Kanao asked.

"I don't know either. He is just happy about our family and none of us are jokers in our family." Nezuko replied.

"I see. How should I do this?" Kanao asked to herself.

"Thank you for a good workout." Tanjiro weakly said.

Tanjiro can be seen walking in the hallways and heading now to his room to rest.

'Why can't I beat her? What gives her the edge over me? First of all, her reflexes are way faster. Even if I were 100 percent, I'd probably lose to her. Her scenr is totally different. It's similar to the scent of the Hashira.

"Master Tanjiro?"

Also... her eyes? Her eyes are difderent!

"Master Tanjiro?"

'It seems.' Tanjiro stopped thinking thought when the three girls stood behind her and touched his hand.

"Master Tanjiro, are you all right?" Sumi asked.

"She has the scent of a Hashira of course, because she was..." Kanae was stopped by Iruma's magic spell.

"Don't spoil it, would you?" Iruma coldly said.

"Oh, sorry for what my sister said." Shinobu said.

'Dang! Iruma has this serious emotion he's doing now.' The two gods thought.

"We've been calling to you over and over." Sumi said.

"Sorry! I didn't hear you. What's up?" Tanjiro asked.

"Here's a towel for you." Sumi said while offering him a towel.

"Thanks! That's a big help! You're all so kind!" Tanjiro said, making the girls happy as well.

"Tanjiro seems to be the best Slayer for these three girls, what do you think?" Shinobu said.

"It seems, according to their smiles." Giyu replied.

"Come on, just give a life on your words, dear." Shinobu said.

"No." Giyu replied.

"Um, Master Tanjiro, do you maintain the Total Concentration Breathung state around the clock? Morning, noon and night. And all through the night while you're asleep. Do you use the Total Concentration Breathing technique nonstop?" Kiyo asked.

"For real?!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"I can feel the intense pain coming to me." Inosuke said.

"Such overracting brats! You'll be able to get used to it if you take it seriously!" Sanemi roared.

"Um, Genya, are you a swordsman, too right? Then what's your breathing technique?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well, I-" Genya was stopped by Sanemi.

"Don't ask him some nonsense questions. He really isn't a swordsman after all!" Sanemi said.

"What?! But why is he in the corps?" Zenitsu asked.

"You'll know soon. Please, stop it." Izuku said.

"No, I don't. I've never done that. Is that even possible?" Tanjiro nervously asked.

"Yes! We're told that being able to do what makes all the difference in the world!" Kiyo said.

"Even just using that technique for a short time really takes it toll on me, but I should do it around the clock, huh?" Tanjiro nervously asked.

"Some people have already mastered it." Naho said.

"All of the Hashira and Miss Kanao!" Sumi said.

"Please work hard at it!" The trio said.

"I see! Thanks! I'll give it a try!" Tanjiro said.

"Let's see how Tanjiro does it." Shinobu said.

"He will master it in no time, believe me!" Takeo said.

"Sure he is." Kyojuro said.

"Isn't it about time you came to training, Inosuke? Sulking and feeling sorry for yourself won't do you any good. Zenitsu, you should come too!" Tanjiro said.

"Yes! For me, that was a good job! Just tell them my injury's taken a turn for the worse! Hey, Kakushi lady over there! Would you like to have some tea with me?" Zenitsu joyfully asked while walking out.

"Yes, he will train because of the girls, dammit." Nezuko said.

"Oh, pardon me for being such a playboy." Zenitsu said.

"And a pervert also!" Aoi said.

"What?! I didn't do anything perverted yet in reality!"  Zenitsu defended.

Tanjiro's Loading Screen Appears.

Tanjiro can be seen taking deep breaths and trying to master the Total Concentration Breathing all by himself in the garden.

'Total Concentration Breathing... Morning, noon and night. Even while I'm asleep. I said I's try to keep it up around the clock. But I can't do it at all!' Tanjiro thought as he goes down and grunts in pain.

'If I try to do Total Concentration Breathing longer, it makes me feel like I'm gonna die! It's too painful! My lungs hurt! My ears hurt! My ears are ringing like crazy! My eardrums!' Tanjiro thought as a noise suddenly entered in his ears.

'That scared the heck out of me! For a second there, I thought my heart had burts through my ears! I'll never make it at this rate! When you're in troule, go back to basics!'

"You spineless fool!" Tanjiro yelled. He didn't notice the three tsugukos are peeking at him and was happy on his training.

"This is why I liked Tanjiro to be in the Corps. Because he has this kind of mindset of not giving up. If there's anything that will make him stop, he goes back to the basics. He is just making things plain and easy." Sabito said.

"T-Thank you, Sabito." Tanjiro said.

"What would happen if Tanjiro was never recommended by Giyu?" Iguro asked.

"Maybe we can't lure out some of the Twelve Kizuki and find Muzan as well." Sanemi said.

"If that happens, Muzan will still reign terror to everyone by his Twelve Kizukis." Oyakata said.

"Not to mention, if Tanjiro isn't joining the corps, then Zenitsu and Inosuke both have died from their missions, I think, if they never realized their mistakes from Tanjiro." Makomo said.

'Breathing is all about the lungs. If I can't get the hang of it, that means my lungs are too weak. Work at it! All I can do is work hard! That's the story of my life! Hard work is the sum of daily efforts! It can be one step at a time! Move forward!'

"Right!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Master Tanjiro is working hard every day!" Naho said.

"Yes! Let's bring him some rice balls, okay?" Sumi said.

"Good idea! And also..." Kiyo said.

"How can Tanjiro attract such girls like them?" Zenitsu asked.

"Because he is a kind and a loving person! Unlike you who tries to get every girl's attention but in a disgusting and perverted way!" Kanao replied.

"My, my. I never seen Kanao this furious about him." Kanae said.

"It seems a spell was activated here to made Kanao express her true emotions on Tanjiro, am I right?" Shinobu asked on Izuku.

"I don't know." Izuku hummed.

"Blow into these gourds?" Tanjiro asked as two gourds was being placed beside him while he eating rice balls.

"That's right. Whenever she trained Lady Kanao, Lady Shinobu often had her blow into gourds." Naho said.

"Oh, really? *munch* That's a neat training technique, huh? So, you make some kind of sound?" Tanjiro asked.

"Oh no. She blew into it to make the gourd explode." Naho replied.

"Oh, really?" Tanjiro asked.

'Explode?' Tanjiro thought.

"Whaaaaat?!" Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke exclaimed.

"Oh boy. This is going to be fun for us all to see!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Y-You make those gourds explode?!" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes. What's the matter of that?" Iguro asked.

"Oh crap!" Zenitsu grunted.

"What? You mean this? Something this hard?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes! Not to mention, this is a special kind of gourd, so it's harder than normal ones." Naho said.

'A girl that petite was able to do that to something that hard?' Tanjiro thought crazily.

Kanao laughed at Tanjiro's reaction. Tanjiro on the other hand, has the nervousness on him as he is about to do something mind-blowing when they come home.

"D-Do you think... I can do that?" Tanjiro uttered.

"Yes!" Naho, Kiyo and Sumi replied.

"You can do it, dear!" Kanao replied.

"This is bad for me." Tanjiro said.

"The gourds get bigger and bigger as you progress. The one that Lady Kanao can explode right now... is this gourd." Naho said as she shows a huge gourd on Tanjiro.

"Gigantic! I'll give it my all!" Tanjiro yelled.

Tanjiro fainted after seeing the gourd that he needs to explode on their training. Zenitsu fainted as well but Inosuke just flexed his lungs on it.

"Just making it explode?! Such a easy task!" Inosuke said.

"Heh! Like you can do it so easily, moron." Sanemi said.

"Oh yeah?!" Inosuke yelled.

"They're not coming today, either?" Aoi asked.

"I'm sorry. I'll bring them tomorrow. I'm sorry." Tanjiro replied.

"No. You don't have to concern yourself with those two anymore!" Aoi said.

"I'll work hard. I'll work hard!" Tanjiro yelled.

"That's the fighting spirit, Tanjiro!" Iruma exclaimed.

"I hope I can make it in the future." Tanjiro uttered weakly.

"Of course, you will." Nezuko said.

"My, can someone give me a pail of water? I'm gonna splash some to him?" Inosuke asked.

"No, you don't!" Kanao yelled.

'He is so cute when he faints.' Kanao thought with a blush.

'While throwing myself into the drills that Mr. Urokodaki pounded into me, I'm also maintaining my Total Concentration Breathing state. Imagining I'm running down a mountain, I race all around the mansion's garden!

All of the obstacles are stand-ins for the trees on that mountain! Hard work!' Tanjiro thought while training for a whole day.

"Hard work! Hard work! Hard work!" Tanjiro yelled while pulling two huge rocks on his hand from behind.

"Tanjiro is really working hard because he's the main star of this show." Kyojuro said.

"Eh?" Tanjiro uttered.

"He is also the destined child to defeat Muzan, I see." Oyakata said.

"What?" Tanjiro said.

"He'll be a badass in the future!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"Eeeh?!" Tanjiro said.

15 days later.

'I've regained most of my stamina. And now, I can run farther than I did before, and my lungs are getting stronger! I'm making good progress! During the day, I run all over the place and put my lungs into overdrive with swift moves. So now, I'll breathe slow. I'll take slow, deep breaths and send air all the way to my fingertips. Medication boosts concentration. Mr. Urokodaki said so himself.

Mr. Urokodaki...

'How dare you break my sword!' Haganezuka angrily said in a thought.

"I really don't forgive you after what you just did to my sword, you brat!" Haganezuka said.

"Oh no, he really isn't." Tanjiro sighed.

Please forgive me. They're reforging my sword for me now, but I'm really, really sorry. Concentrate! You need to concentrate! Concentrate on your breathing!' Tanjiro thought.

"Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo! Yoo-Hoo!" A voice suddenly called on Tanjiro known to be Shinobu.

"Why are you interfering his concentration, Kocho?" Giyu asked.

"H-Hey! I even don't know. It's in the future, you know!" Shinobu pouted.

'Pouting like that makes me want to pop your cheeks.' Giyu thought.

"Yes?" Tanjiro said.

"I can see you're working very hard." Shinobu said and making her face getting close to Tanjiro.

"Shinobu! Don't tell me... you are seducing Tanjiro aren't you?!" Kanroji asked.

"Oh no, Giyu dear, save me." Shinobu cried.

"No, you deserve it." Giyu replied with a dull expression.

"Don't tell me Master, you like Tanjiro?" Kanao asked.

'Oh no! The future girlfriend of Tanjiro has joined the conversation!' Everyone thought.

'Why of all people, Tanjiro got these girls?' Zenitsu thought.

"If I'm not wrong, both Tanjiro and Shinobu's ages aren't too far away from each other. Meaning, they can be a couple." Izuku said with a grin.

"What?!" Kanao and Giyu yelled.

"See? They reacted like scums." Dio sighed.

"Even thought your friends went off somewhere... Don't you feel lonely all by yourself?" Shinobu joyfully asked.

"No! Because once I've mastered it myself, I can teach them, too!" Tanjiro replied.

"You have a beautiful soul, don't you?" Shinobu asked, making Tanjiro blush.

"Um... Why did you bring us all here?" Tanjiro asked.

"Nezuko's existence has been officially acknowledged, and the three of you were injured so seriously. And also, I'd like to entrust my dream to you." Shinobu said.

"Dream?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes. My dream that we can become friends with the demons. I'm quite sure you can accomplish that!" Shinobu said.

Tanjiro smelled a scent from Shinobu and the two both slowly looked at each other. Tanjiro stuttered his expressions on the scent he smelled.

"Are you angry?" Tanjiro asked. This made Shinobu's eyes shake in shock.

"Woah. H-How did he?!" Shinobu asked.

"Keen of smell, remember?" Kyojuro said.

"Oh, I see." Shinobu chuckled.

"Angry? For what?" Kanae asked.

"For some reason, I'm always picking up an angry scent from you even though you're always smiling." Tanjiro replied.

"Yes. You're right. It might be true that I'm in a constant state of anger. Ever since my beloved big sister was slaughtered by a demon. Every time I see the tears of those who've lost their loved ones to a demon, every time I hear those cries of despair, the anger keeps building up inside me and continues to swell." Shinobu replied sadly.

Everyone now looked at Shinobu and realized now why she has this aura of being angry always even if she's smiling. Giyu hugged her and kissed her head.

"Poor soul, both of us have the same hatred to those demons, eh?" Giyu asked.

"What can I say. As long as those demons exists, including the one who killed Kanae nee-san, this anger will still boil until it's over." Shinobu said as tears coming from her eyes start to drop.

"My, my. Come here, you poor thing. I understand your anger as well. But like what I've told you, you should better be staying away in the Corps and live like a normal human." Kanae said.

"If you just didn't hate me so bad before, maybe you should have told me about that and I should make you stop in joining thr Corps. Just let me kill that demon who killed Kanae and you'll be fine." Giyu said.

"You are telling me like I am weak?! Because I'm small?! Oh come on! Could everyone just give me some trust to prove myself to you all?!" Shinobu yelled in anger.

"Izuku, I think we should tell her on why everyone is so curious for her. And what happened to her in the future." Dio said.

"After this episode, we will. I can see in her soul that she feels that everyone belittles her a lot because of her size and strength." Izuku said.

"I should be the one to tell her. Since I am the most adorable in us here." Iruma said.

"B-But-" Izuku was stopped by Dio.

"He's right. Because you're an idiot sometimes." Dio said.

"Oh, fine!" Izuku said.

"Deep down in tbe innermost depths of my body, there's a revulsion that I can't fight. I'm sure the other Hashira feel something similar, as well. Well, this time, they saw Nezuko, who's never devoured a human, with their own eyes, and they've memorized her prescence. Out of respect for the Master's wishes, I don't think anyone will raise a hand to her.

My big sister was a kind-hearted person like you. She had sympathy for demons. Even when she was on the brink of death, she still felt pity for them. I couldn't bring myself to feel that way. How can you feel sorry for something that's killed humans? I've never heard of anything so absurd.

But if that was how my sister truly felt, then I must carry it on. If there's a way not to kill these pitiful demons, I have to keep trying to come up with it. Without never extinguishing the smile that my sister said she loved..." Shinobu said as a flashback of her holding her elder sister dying after a battle against a demon.

'Sister! Sister! Sister!' Shinobu cried on her sister as she closes her eyes and cries.

Kanae and everyone in the room felt sorry for Shinobu. Kanae cried because it was heartbreaking for her to see her younger sister suffer on her death. Giyu still has his dull emotions on while watching but a tear from his eye dropped and this made Shinobu notice it.

"Giyu?" Shinobu asked while sobbing.

"Pardon me if I'm such an idiot and a cold person to you. Now I understand why you really hated me since then. And also, I believed that you just want to prove to everyone that demons are not to be considered as friends." Giyu replied. Shinobu just looked at him and smiled.

'I hated you before but my love and desire to you grew slowly. I hope we can live a happy life after we defeat Muzan in the future. I want to live a happy life like a normal girl and like what nee-san Kanae said.' Shinobu thought.

"But now, I'm a bit exhausted. Demons do nothing but lie. Losing all reason out of self-preservation, they murder humans with their instincts laid totally bare. Tanjiro-kun, please do all that you can. Please find a way to protect Nezuko until the end. Knowing that you're working so hard in my place reassures me to no end. I can rest easy now. Your Total Concentration Breathing has come to halt." Shinobu said, making Tanjiro realize it. She then smiles at him and disappears all of a sudden.

"I'll work hard at it!" Tanjiro said.

'Total Concentration Breathing! Mother, Hanako, Takeo, Shigeru... Rokuta... I'm going to turn Nezuko back into a human for sure!' Tanjiro thought as the screen turned off.

"Thank you for it Tanjiro. I am expecting greater things from you!" Shinobu said.

"I will do it for us all in here! To end Muzan's reign as well!" Tanjiro said.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

"Everyone! I will tell you a happening in the future that some of you will not gonna like it." Dio said.

"And what is it?!" Sanemi asked.

"After the preview, idiot." Izuku said.

The scene now shows Tanjiro and Shinobu together.

"Sniff, ,sniff! Lady Shinobu, did something nice happen to you?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes! Because I've acquired a precious drug." Shinobu replied.

"Sniff, sniff! Are you angry?" Tanjiro asked.

"Someone keeps swiping the candy from the shelves." Shinobu replied, making the Zenitsu in the comics gulp in shock.

'Oh dang it.' Zenitsu thought.

"She got you there." Nezuko chuckled.

"Sniff, sniff! You're also feeling sad, right?" Tanjiro asked.

"There's a disturbance in the mountain behind us." Shinobu sadly said, making Inosuke gulp in shock as well.

"Hah?! What the hell?!" Inosuke yelled.

"Now, time for a Taisho secret! Since Aoi has been training under Lady Shinobu, I hear she can concoct the simpler medicines!" Tanjiro said.

"Nothing escapes your nose does it, Tanjiro? That's amazing!" Shinobu said.

"Sniff, sniff! For some reason-" Tanjiro was interrupted by Shinobu.

"Because I enjoy talking with you, Tanjiro." Shinobu said, making him blush.

"Thank you so much!" Tanjiro replied while blushing.

'Don't tell me I have a rival for Shinobu, eh?' Giyu thought.

'Why is this happening?!' Tanjiro thought.

"Next, Episode 25, "Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri"." Tanjiro said as the screen shows the To Be Continued sign on it.

"Since it is done, I'll tell you what happened to some of you in the future." Iruma said.

"What is it, Iruma-sama?" Sabito asked.

"Pardon me for telling this but... Shinobu died in her battle against a Twelve Kizuki. But... her mission of avenging her sister was a successful one. Sorry if I had to tell you this, in order for you to understand why Shinobu does this for her sister." Iruma said.

This made everyone gasp including Kanae and Shinobu. Deep in Shinobu's heart, it was crushed because hearing herself died in the battle against a Twelve Kizuki and not having a chance to have a family with Giyu anymore.

"Are you kidding, right? Are you kidding me?!" Giyu angrily asked.

"G-Giyu!" Shinobu and Tanjiro yelled.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter done! Sorry for a late update! I hope you like this one and also, thank you for the support you have shown me in this book! Enjoy and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 690 40
In this story, Tanjiro wasn't able to become a human after the fight against muzan and becomes the new king of demons. Now in the modern era, tanjiro...
249K 7K 29
Y/N is the Divine Pillar. She posseses the ability an angel has, from abilities, to kindness, to beauty! She hasn't shown herself to the rest of the...
546 2 44
"why...? why did this have to happen now?" three demon slayers had been found dead. killed by the demon lord himself. word had gotten around quick...
36.9K 1.5K 26
โ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ โž ใ…ค โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค in which y/n, the frost hashira, encounters tanjiro during his final s...