𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑶�...

By __MissC__

Shanea "NeNe" Walker is a 22 year old Nursing Student. Born and Raised in the streets of Miami...Her life wen... More

Finding Myself
Decisions
Plush
Someone is Watching
Do you want to
Caught Up
The outcome
What happens Now
Problem Solved
Almost Perfect
Why Her
I want you back
One more chance
Coming Clean
Coming Clean Part 2
The Truth
Set Up
Recover
The Reveal
Make it Last
Be careful
Stalking
Irreplaceable
Get it Together
2 years later
Escape
Free
Almost Free
Coming Home/ Last Chapter

Where you at?

10K 364 100
By __MissC__

NeNe's POV

" Dej go by the warehouse first... Let's see if he's there.." I told her .

"Okay.."

"Turn your headlights off.." I told Deja as we pulled up to the warehouse...

"I don't see his Truck Ne, lets just go in anyway.."

We got out the car, Dej was holding TJ for me.. We walked up and greeted the Guards and they let us in..

"Dej , NeNe .. The fuck y'all doing out so late..?" Zay said putting the blunt down..

"On a mission baby daddy.." Dej said looking around the warehouse..

"Zay where's Trill? I don't see his truck ? Is he here?"  I asked Zay, with an attitude..

"Nah, he ain't here.. I think he went to make a drop.. Let me call him..."

"Nah.... You don't have to.. He said he was going to be here.. But I see he's not.." I told Zay..

"Come on Ne, lets go.. Let's get Tj out this air.." Dej said walking out the door..

We got back in the car and I instantly started crying...

"Listen, don't let that nigga get the best of you! I had to learn that.. When you have this baby, you start back doing you.."

"You right.. I'm just emotional.. I know he's out doing me wrong Dej.. I can feel it.."

"What ever happens in the dark , will eventually come to the light..."

*****

Trill's POV

"Fuck..." I spat as I nutted in Resha's mouth..

She was sucking my shit like her life depended on it..
I nutted and she still kept going..

"Mmm.." she said cleaning my shit off..

I been sneaking around with her for about a month now.. I met her at the mall, she worked at Starbucks.. She was light skin, short and thick.. We haven't fucked yet, but she been begging me to give her some dick..  I couldn't do it, I already felt bad for cheating.. She was my stress reliever , her head game was on point..

"Can you spend the night Trill.. I'm not ready for you to leave.." she said looking sad..

"I told you to stop asking me that bullshit.. You know I gotta ol'lady at home.. You know I can't spend the night.. !" I told her buckling my jeans ..

"Whatever, you coming over tomorrow?" She asked .

" I'll let you know... I'm out.. I left a few dollars on your dresser.." I told her walking out the door..

When I got in my truck , my phone started ringing.. When I looked down, I saw It was Zay calling..

"Yo, whats sup..!"

"You tell me bro, you got your girl out here looking for you and shit!"

"What?! What you talking about?!" I asked him as I pulled off..

"NeNe and Deja came by the warehouse looking for you! Nigga, Where you at?"

"Damn.. What time she came by there?"

"Probably 20 minutes ago.. She was pissed off too.. I know you ain't out here fucking up Trill..?"

"Damn Zay...What you say?"

"I told her you probably be out making a drop... She said you told her you was at the warehouse.. But your ass ain't been to the warehouse all week..The fuck you out here doing?"

"Damn, I fucked up Zay..!"

"What! You the same nigga that saw me lose everything, and you out here fucking up..! Come on Trill, don't let a lil pussy fuck your family up! You better take your ass home nigga!! While you still got one!!! Mines gone!"

"I'm pulling up now.. I'll hit you back later .."

"Better get your bullet proof vest out the trunk.. Women shooting men these days for fucking off, they ain't throwing clothes out no more!..." Zay said jokingly..

"Fuck you nigga!" I said hanging up the phone...

*****

NeNe's POV

I was laying in the bed holding TJ, when I heard the front door opened.. I had my back turned watching tv.. When I turned around Trill was walking in the room taking his clothes off..

"Baby , you sleep.."

"No, I just put TJ to sleep...Where you been? And before you lie to me, Me and Dej went to the warehouse and you wasn't there.." I told him sitting up in the bed.. I was waiting on him to lie..

"I had to make a couple drops.. What? You checking on a nigga now?! Why you leave the fucking house when you know, you suppose to be on bed rest!!" He said raising his voice..

"You are never home!! You act like you so fucking busy!! Meech came over and put Ahmad's crib together because you so fucking busy!! I promise you, if I catch you with a bitch! I'm leaving !"

"You knew how my lifestyle was when you met me! You can't expect me to be at home every fucking day! I have to work!! Thats how we eat!! Keep taking that shit if you want!! You ain't going no where!"

"Oh really!" I told him getting out the bed.. 

I walked up to him, getting in face... He grabbed me by waist and started hugging me..

"I love you, stop tripping..." he said kissing my ear.. Then his phone started ringing...

"Trill who calling you at 2:00 in the morning?" I asked him with my hand on my hip...

"I don't know, it's probably some business.. I'll call them back later.." he said putting the phone in his pocket..

"Nall....Since you doing business all day and night, go ahead and answer the phone!!"

Deja's POV

Zay: 🤔I come over😏?

Me: It's late , and Ava is sleep... What ? you lonely?🥴

Zay: Please☹️, I miss you.. I'm outside your house right now..

Me: You what🤣?

I put my phone down, and got off the couch. I went to my window and saw that his car was in my driveway.. I hurried up and ran to my bedroom and found me something sexy to wear.. Little do he know , I been wanting him for some months now.. I had to set some rules though, and if we fuck, it had to be on my terms!

Vote❤️
Comment❤️

Sorry for any errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 154 5
In the glittering allure of Miami, Siyana's life takes an unexpected turn when she discovers a multimillion-dollar trust fund left by her deceased pa...
58.1K 1.7K 29
"I love you" That was all Trent Anderson had to say to get any girl he wanted. Meet Trent Anderson, A cocky player and a Drug lord. Now meet his best...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
758K 32.8K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...