Mine | MARKMIN [DISCONTINUED]

By lcve_cafe

Love and obsession is two different things. One leads to a happy ending and the other leads to a not so happy... More

Introduction
십일
십이
십사
십오 (unedited)
a/n
new story
new story

십삼

1.2K 68 11
By lcve_cafe

     •재민
Throughout the week, Jaemin stayed in Mark's house as he saw the older go out to college and come home after work. Sometimes he felt lonely, the older almost didn't have the time to hang out with him but when he does, he immediately went to the younger and cuddle with him.

     Hugging him, kissing him, Mark did it all also feeling the loneliness everytime he went out.

"Nana!" Mark called out after entering the house. Closing the door behind him as he heard footsteps rushing down revealing the pink-haired younger, smiling to him.

     "Hi Markie!" Jaemin exclaimed as hem launched himself to a hug. "I miss you, Nana. How are you doing?" Mark asked, pulling the younger to the kitchen.

"I'm fine, I baked a cake earlier." Jaemin said as he took out a piece of cake out of the fridge.

      "Try it!" Jaemin squealed as gave the plate and a spoon for Mark. The older chuckled and nodded before taking a bite out from the cake.

Mark hummed and took another bite from the cake as he smiled to Jaemin who was watching him the whole time. "It's delicious, Nana." He said continued to eat the piece of cake. 

Smiling in satisfaction, he kissed the older by the cheek before going to the living room, turning on the tv. Mark followed soon after, sitting beside the younger with his arm around Jaemin's waist, pulling him towards his lap.

     Jaemin giggled, laying his head on the board chest as his hand still controlling the remote, switching from channels to channels. Mark's eyes then widen when he saw particular news.

"Wait, Nana. Go back." Mark said, Jaemin didn't question the older as he switched back to the previous channel.

Police are now working together with the driNa company on a search of their missing son.

Na Jaemin, 18.

This is a photo of Na Jaemin.

If anyone stumbles across him, please contact the number below, the CEO of driNa will give a reward for those who find Na Jaemin.

Mark clicked his tongue, he felt the younger stiffen on top of him. "Mark..." Jaemin whimpered. Mark instantly wrapped his arms around Jaemin hugging him. Calming him down as he drawing circles on the younger's back.

"It's okay, Nana. Nothing is going to happen to you." Mark whispered. Kissing the younger by the ear.

     Mark took control of the remote before turning the tv off, not wanting to hear any more of the news. Jaemin soon calmed down as he stayed in his position.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Mark asked.

     "But the news–"

"If you really want to go, I'll protect you. They are not taking you away from me." Mark said with an assuring smile.

Jaemin then nodded as he smiled back. "Get ready then, "

     Making his way to the bedroom, picking out some clothes before putting them on. Mark entered soon after he was done, seeing the appearance of the younger. "You look good." He said.

"Thanks, " jaemin said with a blush on his cheeks. Mark chuckled as he went to his drawers pulling out a pair of glasses.

      "I didn't know you wear specs, Markie." Jaemin said.

"I don't. These are a playful gift from Hyuck. " mark replied, checking the specs condition before putting it on Jaemin.

Jaemin blushed at the contact, looking at the mirror as he smiled to the older. "Pretty, " jaemin mumbled.

     Mark agreed mentally as he automatically wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. "I could barely recognise you, Nana"

"You mean I look weird with it?" Jaemin jokingly said.

"Nana! You know that's not what I meant. You look gorgeous!" Mark panicked but soon calmed down as he saw the younger giggling at him.

"You're so sweet, Markie," Jaemin said, linking his arm around Mark's

"Let's go?"

🥀

      Mark took the younger to an open park after buying sandwiches and drink to have a little picnic there.

Jaemin smiled as he saw the little flowers around them, scooted himself closer to the older as he cuddled there for warmth. "It's pretty," Jaemin mumbled.

Mark hummed, his fingers playing with Jaemin's soft pink locks. Jaemin giggled as he kissed the older's nose. "You're clingy today, Nana"

"That's because I missed you, Markie." He said snuggling closer to the older. Mark let out a deep chuckle, admiring the latter cuteness before closing his eyes. Jaemin smiled brightly before letting his hand played with Mark's black hair.

"You love my hair so much don't you?" Mark asked, eyes closed. Jaemin giggled and nodded. "Yes. It's soft." He said still giggling.

     "You love my hair more than me?" His right opened lazily, seeing the smiling Jaemin. "Of course not Markie. What are you thinking?" Jaemin pouted, sitting up from his position.

He turned around before playing with the colourful flower. Picking one by one, making it into a flower crown. He smiled, proud of what he had made, glancing to the older beside who had both of his eyes closed, Jaemin smirked playfully.

Placing the crown on top of the older's face. Having some of the pollen entering his nose, giving him the tingles in his nose. "Nana!"  Mark exclaimed, sitting up.

     Seeing the younger giggling at him, he smiled as he got up and began chasing the younger around the area. Jaemin squealed happily when Mark managed to catch him, carrying him over the older's shoulder.

"Mark! Put me down!" He shouted while giggling. Mark happily put Jaemin down on the mat but not letting the younger go from his grip. Pinning both of his hands beside his face, Jaemin felt his face heating up by the position.

     "M-mark..." He whimpered as Mark hummed in response with a smirk on his face.

Jaemin let out a soft giggle, "let me go, Markie." He asked sweetly. Mark shook his head, making him pout. "Never. I'm never letting my baby go." He said nuzzling his face to Jaemin's neck while his hand was now tickling Jaemin by his waist.

     Jaemin laughed hysterically as Mark didn't spare him. "Mark! Stop!"  Jaemin shouted as he laughed, his hand managed to get a hold of Mark's cheeks.

Pulling the older closer to him, connecting their lips together. Mark stopped whatever he was doing as he put a hand under Jaemin's head, deepening the kiss.

     "I love you, Mark." The younger said as soon as they separated.

"I love you too, Nana."

🥀

🥀

-MINE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 4.6K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
49.6K 1.8K 25
When the distraught and distracted student, Huang Renjun, is closing out his first year of college, he gets news that his mother's job is transferrin...
2.6K 160 11
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🔪 ꒱ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘻𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥! 𝘺𝘢𝘯�...
19.1K 1.5K 25
One late evening, on his way home, Mark gets a call about a murder and is immediately hooked. The thing is, the case is a little scandalous as it rev...