Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

The Class Reunion || Part Two

1.2K 138 0
By mysweetdraco

After a beautiful wedding ceremony, all the guests go to the hotel for the reception. Narcissa and Lucius are very happy knowing that Draco found true love after a failed marriage. Your parents are very happy as well because you found true love after several toxic relationships.

In six months of being sweethearts, you taught Draco to be tolerant with muggles. Since you're a pureblood as well, you learned to deal with it because you studied at a muggle university.

"Muggles ain't that bad as you think. Muggles are building your hotel and muggles are gonna be your employees". That's what you said to him. Draco has been fascinated by the way you treat them. He finally realized that he has no reason to hate them, as he has been raised to act.

You're living your fairy tale with your prince. Your gown has a beautiful long puffy chiffon skirt and a sexy beautiful bead embroidered corset that matches perfectly with your beautful high heeled sandals. Draco's tux is a very fancy five piece white one. Yes, both of you are dressed in white from head to toe.

When Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy arrive to the hotel, the employees are rendered speechless to see such a beautiful couple. Draco and you are happier than ever. You two dated for a short time, but it was enough to know that both of you wanted to spend the rest of your lives together.

As the newlyweds enter the reception, this beautiful song is being played:

«You're there by my side

Everywhere

I know that you will not forsake me

I give you my life

Would not think twice

Your love is all I need, believe me

I may not say it quite as much as I should

But when I say I love you darlin' that means for good

So open up your heart and let me in

And I will love you, 'till forever

Until death do us part we'll be together

So take my hand, and hold on tight

And we'll get there

And this I swear»

Draco and you dance your first waltz as husband and wife. The smiles on your faces are priceless. You both dance so close together all night long, kissing in between...

When midnight comes, it's time to cut the cake. With you close to the cake and Draco behind you, both's hands are placed onto the knife. Then cut a slice of cake carefully and place it onto the plate. Finally, you feed each other tenderly and melt in a loving kiss while the guests cheer out loud.

A chair is placed in the middle of the dance floor, so you sit down there and raise your skirt. Draco takes off his jacket, unties his bowtie and kneels down in front of you. Sexy whistles can be heard. Everybody knows what's about to happen.

Draco takes your bridal garter with his mouth and slips it down carefully through your leg. The guests start freaking out. Draco and you toss the garter and the bouquet at the same time. Pansy, your maid of honour, and Blaise, his best man, catch them.

Draco winks at you and you nod. He gets closer to you and takes your skirt off into a blink (keep in mind that your skirt has been designed to be detachable). Everybody is shocked because you're wearing a super mini skirt now.

A very special song for both of you starts playing. You two surprise your guests by performing a very sexy and a bit dirty tango as the music goes:

«Don't be afraid, take my hand

Forget the world

Will you dance, dance with me?

Podemos bailar eternamente

Trust in me, take a chance

Feel the tango

When you dance, dance with me

Podemos bailar eternamente»

When the song ends, Draco and you melt in a sexy juicy kiss. Everybody cheers out loud and a bunch of sexy whistles can be heard. Everything happens exactly the same way as when you two danced on New Year's Eve: the guests formed a circle around you to see your dancing, Draco and you were amazed by the dancing skills of one another and Pansy was staring at you with a big smile on her face...

Draco helps you put your bridal skirt on, and then you both thank the guests for coming, and leave the reception to go to your penthouse on the top of the hotel.

Draco lifts you up in his arms and enter your new home. A bottle of champagne and strawberries and cream are waiting for you two in the bedchamber...

Two weeks later...

You notice that you haven't had your period and tell Draco about it. A beautiful smile blooms across his face.

—Do you think you might be pregnant, babygirl?

—It's a possibility. But maybe it's nothing. Remember that we've been through too much pressure with the hotel stuff.

—Yeah, you're right. Is it ok if we wait for one more week? If you don't have your period, we will go to the doctor.

—Ok sweetie —you plant a peck on his lips.

One week later...

You haven't had your period yet, and Draco notices that the smell of some foods has been causing you nausea during the whole week, so you both decide to buy a pregnancy test at the drugstore.

Draco is a bit nervous sitting on bed. You get out of the bathroom with the test in your hand.

—I'm pregnant, sweetie! We're gonna have a baby!

—Oh my God! —He hugs you and smothers you with kisses—. I hope it's a boy —he caresses you belly tenderly.

—So do I —you tell him sweetly.

Draco and you go to the doctor and she comfirms that you're a month and a half pregnant.

Draco is a loving husband. He has been bringing you flowers every week and coddling you a lot. He brings you unexpected expensive gifts from time to time...

Time goes by and he is fascinated about all your body changes. On your fifth month of pregnancy, the doctor confirms that your little munchkin is a boy. Draco and you couldn't be happier. Scorpius is gonna be the baby's name.

Draco loves to caress your belly and feeling the baby kicks when he does, and you do love when he does, of course. Both of you are enjoying every single day of your pregnancy and don't get tired of telling Scorpius how much you love him.

Three months later...

Draco and you are sleeping calmly after being intimate. He is spooning you as he always does. You wake up at the dawn by feeling so much pain and Draco wakes up by hearing you crying.

—Sweetheart, love, don't cry. What's going on? —He asks worried.

—I feel so much pain —you answer sobbing.

You scream in pain and your water breaks. Draco calls an ambulance and you're taken to the hospital quickly.

You give birth a beautiful healthy boy, blond like the sun and white like the snow. Draco has been by your side all the time, holding your hand. Both of you cry like babies by looking at your little munchkin for the first time. It's a magical moment when the nurse places Scorpius on your chest. He is so tiny, so fragile, so beautiful...

A couple of days later, Draco and you go back home with your little piece of love. Draco is a loving father. You love to hear him singing lullabies to Scorpius. Breastfeeding time is amazing. Scorpius falling asleep on Draco on the rocking chair is the cutest thing ever. Both of you are enjoying this new stage of your lives so much...

Time goes by and Scorpius is growing up so fast. Today you're laying on bed playing with him, but suddenly you fall asleep. Draco enters the bedroom and looks at the cutest scene ever: you're sleeping on bed and Scorpius is playing with your hair. A beautiful smile lights his face up.

—Playing with mummy's hair, Scorp? —He whispers.

You wake up by hearing his sweet voice and smile. Scorpius raises his little hands up to Draco.

—Daddy —Scorpius babbles.

Draco gasps and so do you. It's his first word. Tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks. Draco takes Scorpius in his arms.

—What did you say, Scorp? —He asks him sweetly.

—Daddy —he babbles again and caresses Draco's face.

Tears of joy start rolling down Draco's cheeks. You hug him and he drops a tender kiss on your lips, then both of you kiss Scorpius' cheeks and Scorpius giggles.

When Scorpius falls asleep, Draco and you have a daddy and mummy time alone.

—Thank you for making me the happiest man of the world, babygirl —he says with a beautiful smile lighting his face up.

—Thank you for loving me so much, sweetie, and... —your voice breaks.

Tears of joy start rolling down your cheeks. Draco wipes your tears away by kissing them and smothers you with kisses.

—Wanna make another baby? —He raises his eyebrows.

—What are we waiting for? —You tell him kittenishly.

Draco takes you to bed and the magic underneath the sheets starts again.

Author's Notes

Song lyrics from "This I Swear" by Nick Lachey, and "Dance With Me" by Drew Seeley featuring Belinda.

Did you like this imagine? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 294 9
Two families. Two purebloods who fell in love. A short Draco Malfoy love story.
26.4K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
shifted By <3

Fanfiction

114K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...
623K 10.8K 200
VOLUME 2 IS OUT! It's called The Mark of Death!! Includes: !x readers! one shots, two shots and short stories! All are about Draco Malfoy! Credit t...