Guns And Roses

By WaysOfaPrincess

19 year old, Kendanesia, attends Concordia University Chicago when she meets 22 year old, Ty're, who introduc... More

Copyright.
Characters. |girls|
Characters. |boys|
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen. ๏ฟผ
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty.
Thirty One
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.

Twenty.

8.2K 295 157
By WaysOfaPrincess

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

I watched as Kendanesia left the driveway. I can't believe I fucked up like this. I wanted to text her but I knew I shouldn't.

London
Why didn't you mention your gf?

I scrunched my face up at the message.

Bitch you knew I had a girlfriend.

London
YOU knew you had a girlfriend. YOU knew I didn't care anyway.

London
Wouldn't have got caught if we did it at my place.

Bitch you sound stupid asf omm Iont even want you, you just a quick nut. Fuck you bitch.

London
Bam don't be like that.

Girl getcho dumbass off my phone.

I blocked her and grabbed my keys heading out the door.

Kendanesia Parker (nesia)

"Yes girl, it never fails even when I try to trust him he always doing sumn."

"Well me and nookie planned on going out tonight you're more than welcome to join."

"I would but- I don't know."

"Come onnnn. It'll be fun. Plus it'll help get your mind off of Bam."

I thought for a moment. "Fine I'll be there but I'm not staying out all night."

She laughed making me roll my eyes. "Akell that shit is not funny." I said as i grabbed my charger out of my car. I was now back at kadeen's house.

"You don't have to stay out all night then damn. But I'll let you know what time we're leaving."

"Okay see you tonight."

"Oh yes definitely."

She's so weird acting. I made my way inside and went up to my room.

"Well wassup you bitch ass niggaaaaa"

"Kadeen please with the bullshit." I waved him off looking at my phone.

"And don't think bam ain tell me wah happen."

"Well what the fuck he tell you ? Cause I ain do shit but leave his cheating ass."

"Y'all young as hell. Y'all gon constantly make mistakes-"

"And I understand that but to continuously make the same mistakes over and over again G ? Nah that shit just excites you." He stared at me as he held a mug on his face.

"See bye, you getting all sentimental and shit." He walked out causing me to laugh.

"AND GET DRESSED CAUSE WE GOING SOMEWHERE!"

"WHERE WE GOING?"

"DONT ASK NO QUESTIONS!"

I walked to my closet and grabbed a simple outfit and then walked into the bathroom.

I showered for about 25 minutes before getting out and brushing my teeth, putting on my clothes and then unwrapping my hair. I admired myself in the mirror before walking out and going downstairs.

"Finally mahfucka damn. Let's go."

"Wait, I gotta grab my phone."

He blew out hella breath, "ughhh. Hurry up."

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and charger and headed back downstairs seeing Kay walking out of the door.

As we drove to where we were going I scrolled down Instagram.

5dahitman_

Liked by summeramir., 1kbam and 1,573 others

5dahitman_ I gotta Keep a Strap on me when I'm pulling up too Fuck ,ion trust a bitch 🥴🤩

1kbam Yeooo la bitch 😈💪🏽

5dahitman_ Lil Bra 💪🏽💪🏽

Admire_babynesia   Brother ❤️❤️

5dahitman_ my lil slime 💪🏽🥰

1kbam

Liked by summeramir. and 1,751 others

1kbam  They say I'm dumb cause I'll come kill for respect 🤬💛

Summeramir. 🥰😋
1 like

Certified2x

Liked by summeramir., certifiednini and 2,683 others
Certified2x  Im on They Neckz ... Necklace all da oppz Watxh me Like Netflix 👶🏽♣️

Admire_babynesia  BESTFRIEND 😮🥰

Certified2x  best 🙄💕finna text you

Today 3:46 pm

Bestie 🥰💛
Fake ass 🙄🙄

Nuh uhhhh. That's you fahsho

Bestie 🥰💛
Kapp asf, wyo tonight ?

Nun really but akell invited me to go out somewhere with her tonight

Bestie 🥰💛
AKELLL ? Uh hell no, yeen going

Why not ?

Bestie 🥰💛
Akell ? We don't even talk to that bitch nomore wtf.

Bestie 🥰💛
Be on that fishy shit. Yeen going

But I wanna go 🥺

Bestie 🥰💛
Fine go.

🤩🤩🤩🤩

Bestie 🥰💛
I'm going wit you tho 🤷🏽‍♂️Be there by 9.

Bestie 🥰💛
Don't look at me like that I clearly told you we don't fw ha nomore and you think imma let you go somewhere with her ? By yourself ? Crazy

Bestie 🥰💛
See you at 9 😘

As I looked back up from my phone, I noticed we were pulling into a big prison yard. I was very confused.

"Kay why are we at a prison?"

"Just hush. Don't ask questions. You'll see."

...

Eventually, after waiting almost 40 minutes, I heard kadeen mumble a "finally" which caused me to look up.

I saw a man walking out of the prison making me keep my eyes on him. As he got closer and I continued to look I noticed it was...

"DADDY !!!!!" I jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey babygirl." His voice sent chills down my spine. I haven't seen him in a very long time and I missed his soothing voice.

"I missed you soooo much."

"I missed you too. Kadeen," he called out, "you the man." They did a little handshake and then we all got in the truck and left.

"First things first, wah you wanna eat da?"

"Damnnnnn, I don't even know I been locked up for almost 12 years. I don't know what the hell to get."

"Well Imma just get you some chick-fil-a."

"Sounds good to me."

"What you getting nesia?"

"A chicken sandwich with no pickles, fries and a coke to drink."

He ordered our food and then pulled to the first window to pay.

We got our food, ate and made a small conversation.

When we reached the house, it was almost 5. I went to the living room and finished eating my food.

"So what y'all been up to ?" My dad asked.

Kadeen answered first thankfully, "shit you know me pops I be chilling. You know I'm still operating the trap but I'm mainly focused on my business. Know I got the hotel company so that's basically my main focus plus it's bringing a lot of money to the table with townsharing."

"That's what I like to hear. And don't worry about the trap too much cause now that I'm back you can do yo business and I can pick up what's going on. What about you Kendanesia?"

"Um, nothing really. Im in college right now but obviously I'm on break. Still yet to find a job but I'm going to get one. I had a boyfriend recently but I broke up with him today so.. yea basically my life is not as successful as kadeen's yet but it's gonna get there." I chuckled the last part off.

"Well don't stress about it babygirl, you know if you ever need anything just let me know. And you know you'll never need a job cause I got you set for life but i know you wanna be a independent young lady so imma let you."

"Yes you've done enough. I just wanna try on my own."

"And about that boyfriend, what happened?"

"Dad let's not right now." I checked my Apple Watch for the time seeing it was 30 minutes to 6.

"Have you guys talked to your mom?"

Me and kadeen both looked at eachother before he finally spoke.

"Yea about her, um, she um- well, she's engaged." He managed to get out.

"She's engaged ?!" He shot up out of his chair.

"Calm down. Yea she's engaged. She told Kendanesia. It's a lot, you have to talk to her yourself."

"How the fuck she engaged and we still fucking married? And engaged to who? Ouuu you wait til I talk to ha ass."

I busted out laughing at him.

"I really would love to stay around and chat but I have somewhere to be and k2 is coming to get me at 9 so I need to start getting ready now."

"Go head, I'll talk with ya lata gah."

Heading upstairs to get ready, I checked my phone.

Akell
Gonna send you the location. I'm otw there now. See you soon

I decided not to text back and proceed to my bathroom to shower.

I dried off, brushed my teeth, got dress and then unwrapped my hair. Just as I was putting on my lipgloss, my phone rung. It was k2.

"Hello ?"

"You ready? I'm outside."

"Come on in, I'm upstairs."

"Ard."

A few minutes later he was walking in my room looking all fly up.

"You're supposed to be my chaperon not a hoe." I said rolling my eyes at him as he admired himself in my mirror.

"Gah I can't look good ?"

"You already looked good damn."

"That picture that you commented on was from lastnight so blah. Today's a new day mf."

"Whatever let's go." I grabbed my purse and we walked out of the room and to the car.

He gave me his phone to play the music. I selected Recuperate by Lud Foe. As we rode to the location Akell sent us.

I recorded a few gangsta music videos on Snapchat as he sped down the Highway.

"I rock designer, everything missmatched, nigga! She get lost with me, I know you want yo bitch back, nigga
I'm ballin hard, you can have ha back, I'm tossin ha, Randy Mossin ha"

"BUST A NUT ON HA AND MAKE HA SISTA LICK IT OFF OF HA!" K2 rapped along with me.

We pulled up at a club which had a very long line.

"Iont wanna wait in this line." I whined throwing my head back on the seat.

"Baby, when you with me ? Yeen gotta never worry bout waiting in a line. Now come on cause I still want you to take my pictures."

We got out and snapped a few pictures of eachother before walking to the entrance. We passed in front of everyone and when the guard saw K2, he immediately dapped him up and let us in.

"Stay close and where I can see you. And if anybody bother you let me know." He said calmly in my ear.

I nodded my head and looked around the club for Akell. I saw her sitting at the table with a few girls and some guys.

"I'm finna head over there where Akell at!"

"If anything happen you find me!" Was the last thing he said before I walked away.

I made my way to the table and Akell stood and greeted me with a hug.

"Hey. I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yea it's been a lil minute." I sat beside her instead of the others.

"This is Kendanesia, Kendanesia this is Amiry, Keisha, Sac, and Sac's cousin, Leon."

"Hi." I shyly spoke and waved to everyone.

"I'm finna get a drink. You want something?" Akell asked.

"Um, coke and Hennessy."

"Be right back!"

It was only me and Leon left at the table.

"What made you come out?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Akell offered she said one of my friends was going to be here tho." I told him just as I remembered about nookie.

"Oh really well who did you come with?"

"My bestie."

"Oh coo coo."

Akell finally was back with the drinks. Saved by the bell.

"Girl you gotta get loose and dance!" She pulled me to the dance floor and we started dancing.

After some time, she was dancing with Keisha, amiry was with sac and somehow I was grinding my hips on Leon.

"I'm getting tiredddd." I said sleeply to him.

"Come in the back with me."

I felt myself getting dizzy as we walked through the crowd. He supported me as we walked and then we made our way to a private room in the back of the club.

"Go lay down."

I did as told and laid on the bed as my eyes grew heavy. Before I knew it, he was hovering over my body. He started kissing on my neck then down to my breast where he removed my shirt and bra. He briefly admired my nipples before taking them into his mouth.

"Mm bam."

"Mhm." Was all he said back as he kept doing what he was doing. He switched breast before unlatching his mouth and getting up going over to the dresser.

"Where you goinggggg?!"

"I'm right here just give me a second bitch." He was doing something with his phone before he placed it on the dresser standing up in front of us.

He came back over to me and his hands started to roam over my body. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down slowly. He slid my panties to the side and then pecked at my clit.

"Mmmm." I mumbled as my body shivered. "Wait wait wait. I'm not ready for this right now. I'm sleepy."

"Bitch I don't give a fuck." I kicked him.

"Bam stop calling me a bitch." I turned over on my stomach and went to sleep.

...

I woke up not knowing where I was. I looked around strangely before screaming. I hurried as I looked for my phone. I found it on the floor by my pants.

"What the hell?"

I called K2 and he answered on the first ring.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU NESIA!?"

"K2 i dont know. I really don't know."

"Just, ugh, just send me yo location and hurry."

I sent him the location as he scrunched his face up. "Nesia how the hell you still at the club! Ugh! I'm on my way."

"Please hurry. And don't hang up, I'm scared." I was on the verge of crying I didn't remember anything that went on lastnight. I was completely lost.

Demontrez had to be speeding because he got here within no time.

"You okay ?" He asked sitting on the bed beside me.

"I don't know. I don't remember anything from lastnight." I mumbled.

"Why yo clothes off?"

"I don't know. Do you th- OH MY GOD! Do you think someone.."

"Someone what?"

"Someone.." I said as tears pricked at my eyes.

He began to shake me. "Somebody raped meeee. And took advantage o-of m-me?!"

"No no no, calm down. Don't think like that. Just put your pants on so we can leave. Don't worry I'll get everything sorted out, I promise."

I sniffled as i watched him grab my pants off of the floor and hand them to me. After I was dressed, we got in his car and left. The ride was silent as he was typing away on his phone.

Demontrez Brunson (K2) 🥱

I thought about everything Kendanesia said and then it hit me. But I wasn't gonna tell her just yet being that she was already freaked out about this whole situation.

Today 9:32 am

Yo, gotta tell you sumn

Bam 🔫🤬
Yooo ?

They drugged nesia bra 🤦🏽‍♂️

To be continued ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
400 0 35
All 18 year old Brielle Neomi wants to do is finish high school and live a happy life. She's a beautiful girl from the hood with many flaws. She's no...
210K 5.5K 47
Aurelia is forced to marry Khari because its benefical for her parents gang, Will they fall inlove or hate each other read to find out more. with a l...
CEO By MyMy

Fanfiction

383K 13.9K 71
โš ๏ธEditingโš ๏ธ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...