๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๏ฟฝ...

Per PardonKookie7

Kim Hana, daughter of Kim Junyoung, is a police officer. She was the only child of her single father since he... Mรฉs

- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
Author's Note
Author's Note
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
Ateez Comback
!STREAM ANSWER!
- Author's Note -
- Chapter 11 - (REPUBLISHED)
- Author's Note -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 - (Valentine's Day Special)
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
Authors Note
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Authors Note -
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Covers -
- New Book -
- Go Read! -
- Book Covers โ€ข New Book Coming Soon -

- Chapter 10 -

6.3K 243 155
Per PardonKookie7

// Mingi's pov \\

"Ah what time is it?", I said as my phone started ringing, meaning someone was calling me. It was very early in the morning. It was 5:45 am and usually I wake up around 8 for work. I decided to just pick up the phone call and that's what I did. Turns out it was Chief calling me.

"Hell-"

"Mingi I need you to come to the station now!", said Chief sounding very scared and worried. I was scared myself since she never calls me by my name, only by Officer Song.

"What happened?!", I could hear her breathing heavily through the line. I quickly got up and went to get ready. I put on a shirt and then my uniform. I told Chief I was on my way and decided to call Yeosang.

"Bro why the fuck are you calling me at 5 in the morning?", answered a very sleepy and grumpy Yeosang. I just rolled my eyes and ignored his question.

"Bro I got a call from Chief and she sounded very scared and asked me to come to the station. Get ready and come to the station with me now", I could hear Yeosang moving on the phone.

"Okay on my way", that's when he hung up and then I proceeded to go to the station.

Luckily when I got there, Yeosang arrived too. We both greeted each other and walked into the station. At this point it was 6:20 am and the sun was just starting to rise. When we got inside the station we didn't see anyone. We looked at each other and then looked around.

"Chief?", said Yeosang as he went towards her office. She wasn't in there so we continued to look around. Soon I found her in our office.

"Chief!", I said loud enough to catch her attention. She looked up and quickly got up to greet me then Yeosang.

"Oh thank god your here, thank you for bringing Yeosang too, I didn't call him since I was panicking when I found out", it look like she was trying to calm down from seeing or finding out something.

"What exactly happened?", Yeosang asked, breaking the silence between the 3 of us.

"Well I told Hana to stay for the night to watch the station and she agreed. The last time she called me was around 11 pm so I knew she was fine. I got here this morning and couldn't find Hana so I began worrying. After looking all over the station I looked at the security cameras and.......", she didn't finish her sentence which only made me and Yeosang worried. What had happened to Hana last night? Was the question me and Yeosang can only think about right now.

"What happened!", I was too scared to find out what happened but I wanted to know. I wanted to know what happened to my best friend. She didn't say anything and only walked into the security room and we followed her. She then began playing the footage from last night. Soon we saw Hana throwing a ball up and catching it in our office. Nothing seemed to out of ordinary until Hana looked somewhere.

We looked and saw the footage of the front door opening but we didn't really see anyone. Hana got up and then went into the front of the office. We could see her looking around the station but nothing happened. Me and Yeosang were too focused on Hana that we didn't even see a person go into our office until Chief pointed it out.

"Mingi, Yeosang, look", she pointed to the screen that showed our office and we both saw a person. My heart began to beat faster but the second.

"Who is that?", I could definitely tell that Yeosang was panicking a lot. I mean who wouldn't, I'm panicking myself getting an idea of what happened to Hana myself.

"Just....continue watching", we both looked and saw Hana walking back into our office and then that's when it happened. The person grabbed Hana and put their hand over her mouth. She was trying her best to fight but it was no use. She couldn't get out of their grip and soon the person put a needle to her neck making her pass out.

"Who was that guy!", I shouted out loud, making Chief and Yeosang jump a little.

"Mingi calm do-"

"How am I supposed to calm down when I just witnessed my own best friend get attacked and kidnapped?!", Yeosang quickly came to me and calmed me down.

"Chief....who was that?", Yeosang asked as he was still calming me down. I couldn't even think of anything, all I could think about was if Hana was okay.

"I think it's........", she was about to say a name but couldn't say it. That only made me more worried about Hana. "Tell us please", was all I could say right now. My head was throbbing with random thoughts. Was Hana okay? Who was that guy? Why did he do that to her? Where is she at? Is she.....dead?

"I think it's....Choi San", I felt my whole body get chills. It couldn't be him....right? Why would he do that to Hana?

"C-Choi San? How could it be him? We didn't even see the guys face!", it was like me and Yeosang were thinking the same exact thing. I had the same exact questions as he did and he had the same questions as I did.

"It has to be! Choi San escaped yesterday morning and this happened last night. Plus that outfit that he's wearing, that's the same exact outfit he wore the day Hana caught him. No one else would do this to a police officer! So it has to be him!", soon it was just complete silence. No one said a word or even moved. All we could think about was if Hana was okay.

"What do we do now", I asked, hoping if someone had an idea.

"We tell this to the news and tell them to put this on tv. We need every police officer to be looking for Hana. Who knows maybe she can still be in Seoul but we can only hope", Chief told us to do some work and soon we were on the way to look for our best friend.

Hang in there Hana, we'll come and bring you home and keep you safe. Just please wait for us....

// Hana's pov \\

I couldn't sleep all last night. Why you may ask? Because San out of nowhere said that we were going to sleep in the same bed for now on. He even decided to hug me while sleeping. It was finally morning and the sun pecked through the curtains of the bedroom. San was still hugging me and I could tell he wasn't going to let go anytime soon. I looked to the side and saw that it was 7:35 in the morning.

I waited and waited until San woke up and eventually he did.

"Good morning princess", he said as he kissed my neck multiple times, which gave me chills all throughout my body.

"Stop it", I said making him stop but then he only continued to kiss my neck while touching the side of my body with his hand.

"I said s-stop", he laughed and stopped which I was thankful for. He somehow turned me around (I'm still tied up) and made me look at him. He was smiling which made him show his dimple which made my heart go crazy.

"Aw look your blushing", I could feel my face heat up and since he called me out I began turning even more red then before. He laughed which was like music to my ears (which I hated the feeling of but liked it at the same time).

"Ah your wrist must be hurting, here I'll take off the rope from your wrist", he stood up and began taking did the rope. I got a good view of his face and began looking at his features.

A sharp jawline, soft lips, beautiful eyes, his blonde hair that was messy but made him look good, his dimple which popped out when he smiled. I wanted to slap myself and make myself snap back into reality and stop looking at him but I just couldn't find the strength to do so.

"You know a picture would last longer", he looked at me and smiled cutely. Oh god this boy was making my heart explode. Why am I suddenly feeling this way towards him? Towards the monster who ruined my life?

"Now how about we go eat breakfast? I recently learned a new recipe and I want you to try it", he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen. The house we were in was really nice and super clean. Like he had just bought the house or something.

"Sit down while I cook, if you try to escape just know that I have my ways to get you back", he laughed a little and started walking to the kitchen.

"Was that a threat?", I asked, making him stop and turn around. He looked at me and smirked.

"Well, you could think of it like that", he finished his sentence and was quite for a few seconds.

"Or you could say that if you try to escape, daddy's gonna have to punish his princess huh?", he winked and walked away leaving me shocked by his words. I quickly brushed it off and decided to look around the house. And also to see where San has put all my stuff at, including my uniform and phone, etc. I quickly went into the living room and looked in every cabinet I can find but I didn't find anything.

"Princess!", San has suddenly called me and I quickly ran into the dining room. There I saw Sam looking at me with his arms crossed.

"Where did you go? Your food is ready", he said as he pointed to a plate with food on it. He had made eggs, bacon, pancakes and had a bowl of chopped up fruit on the side.

"I-uhh was just looking around. Yeah! I wanted to see around the house you know....", he looked at my while raising his eyebrows but just shrugged it off. He gestured me to sit which I did. I was starving and was about to dig into the food but then thoughts just came into my head.

"What if he poisoned it", I asked myself. He laughed which had caught my attention. I looked at him and he smiled once again.

"I didn't poison it. I would never want to hurt my princess", he touched my cheek but I moved my head to the side.

"Just eat already I know your hungry", I was really hungry so I took a small bite of everything checking if it tasted weird in anyway, which it didn't. Then I started eating normally and I could feel San smiling knowing I was eating his food.

The food was delicious. Like super good! I kept eating and eating until all the food was gone.

"So did you like it?", he asked, picking up my plate and utensils. "Yeah, it was actually very delicious", he looked at me and smiled brightly, like a little kid on their birthday or Christmas Day.

"Thank you, makes me happy you enjoyed the food", I then thought for a moment. San is acting way different then he did back at the police station whenever I went to his cell. He's less flirty now and more sweet and adorable. Why am I even being nice to him, is it because he's being kind to me? Or treating me right? I need to quit acting like this. I have to remember that he took everything away from my and he was the one that ruined my life.

"Hey Hana do you want to-"

"No, I'll be back in the room", I said coldly making him look sad. He sighed as I started going upstairs to the room. I closed the door and laid back on the bed. He looked so sad. That honestly broke my heart a little. I don't want to act mean towards him but he ruined my life. He took away my father from me. He took away my happiness and my life. This is the only way I'll get my revenge on him. Hana you have to start acting cold and mean towards him even if he's nice and kind towards you. He took away everything from you, so it's only right if you act mean towards him.

To be continued

Hey so I'm back with of course another update. Sorry for the long update but I figured you all deserved it for waiting so long for me to update. This book is actually getting more reads by a few days which makes me happy. Thank you to everyone who's reading this book. Sorry if this chapter doesn't make any sense, I legit just woke up and just typed random shit that came into my head.

But yeah hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. And also I hoped you all had a good New Years! I wish nothing but the best for you all in 2020! Have a wonderful day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 💕🥰

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

108K 4.1K 59
Sophie, a 19 y/o normal teenager meets a stranger who saves her. She falls for him not knowing who he really is... Will she accept him? Will she just...
29.3K 1.3K 41
[Updates Weekly!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his mouth m...
270K 7.8K 53
Y/N life takes a turn for the worst when she is suddenly kicked out of her home by her own parents. Y/N runs into some trouble on the night she gets...