You and Me #LisKook #COMPLETED

By AnnaPeytonisMe

Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expectin... More

Chapter 1- HER
Chapter 2- The Present
Chapter 3- HIM
Chapter 4- The call
Chapter 5- Family
Chapter 6- The Encounter
Chapter 7- The Tension
Chapter 8- The Argument
Chapter 9- The Resemblance
Chapter 10- The Arrangement
Chapter 11- The Talk
Chapter 12- The Plan
Chapter 13- Our conversation
Author's Note
Chapter 14- The Mansion
Chapter 15- The Post
Chapter 16- The Fight
Chapter 18- The Tour
Chapter 19- The Tour PT. 2
Chapter 20 - The Likes
Chapter 21- The Question
Chapter 22 - The Change
Chapter 22- The Decision
Chapter 23- The Girl
Chapter 24- The Jealousy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25- The Start
Chapter 26- The Video Call
Chapter 27- The Solution
Chapter 28- The Trip
Chapter 29- The Kiss
Chapter 30- The Swim
Chapter 31- The KIDS
Chapter 32- The Vacation
Chapter 33- The Wish
Chapter 34- The Dilemma
Chapter 35- The Past
Chapter 36- The Reunion
Chapter 37-The Brawl
Author's Note
Chapter 38- The Date
Chapter 39- The Party
Chapter 40- The Moment
Chapter 41- The Bomb
Chapter 42- Their Story
Author's Note
Chapter 43- The Meltdown
Chapter 44- The Talk
Chapter 45- The Frustation
Chapter 46- The Dispute
Chapter 47- His Explanation
Chapter 48- The Dinner
Chapter 49 - The Ultrasound
Chapter 50- His Cuteness
Chapter 51- The Visit
Chapter 52- The Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- The Lunch Date
Chapter 54- Their Bond
Chapter 55- The Day Before
Chapter 56- The PEP TALK
Chapter 57- The Preparations
Author's Note
Chapter 58- THE BIG DAY
Chapter 59- The RECEPTION
Chapter 60- The After Party
Chapter 61- The Morning After
Chapter 62- The Mood
Chapter 63- The Rift
Chapter 64- The SECRET
Chapter 65- The Disaster
Chapter 66- The Snob
Chapter 67- The Revelation
Chapter 68- The Revelation Pt. 2
Chapter 69- The Reconciliation
Chapter 70- The Scare
Chapter 71- The Break
Chapter 72- The PANIC
Chapter 73- The Blessing
Chapter 74- The Future
Chapter 75- EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE- FAREWELL
SPECIAL
EXCITING NEWS! πŸŽ‰

Chapter 17- The Request

10.4K 360 125
By AnnaPeytonisMe

JUNGKOOK

I was busy typing away on my laptop when there was a knock on my door.

It was Ella.

She peeked in and asked if she could go in.  I nodded.

I was sending the last of my emails when my little girl asked.

"Daddy? Are you and Mommy fighting?"

I stared at the little girl infront of me. She had a worried expression.

" No baby. We just had a misunderstanding. But everything's fine with Mommy and I. " I assured her.

She still looked upset.

"But you guys looked like you were avoiding each other. I never see you talking with Mommy. I think you're lying daddy. "

Yes. It was true. For the past days, Lisa and I have been avoiding each other because of the fight we had. We would often be quiet around each other.

So the kids noticed huh? I just have to explain a little clearly to this little one over here.

I stood up at sat next to her on the sofa.

"Baby, daddy ain't lying ok? Mommy just misunderstood Daddy about something. And well, daddy got really upset at Mommy. "

"Why were you upset daddy? Did Mommy do something wrong? "

" Baby, daddy's gonna ask you something really personal ok? " She nodded.  "Do you know Sehun? "

"You mean Daddy Sehun? Yes. I know him. He's very nice and he took care of us when we were in France. Why
Daddy?"

She called him Daddy also. Ouch!

"Daddy Sehun? "

"Yeah. The twins and me call him that because he's like a daddy to us. He usually is in charge of taking me and the twins to school. He also plays with us during weekends and he makes the best pancakes ever. " She told me all her fond memories and I literally felt useless.

Someone has been taking my role as their father and I was just here , completely oblivious to how my children were doing for the past 7 years.

This is seriously whack!

So Sehun was helping Lisa with raising MY children. This got me really angry for some reason. Why would Lisa let a stranger handle my children? Why didn't she let me take care of them?

I'm really frustrated now. Damn!

"So, you like Daddy Sehun better than me? " I asked her. What? I wanted to know who she likes better.

Ella just stared and me and then she stood up from the sofa and faced me eye to eye.

"I like Daddy Sehun because he is kind,  funny and cute. " So much for hoping she'd pick me. Ok. You lost JK!

"But... I love my Daddy JK more! Because he's the most handsome, most sweet, most caring and most loving daddy in the world. " Awwww. Do you see the cuteness I have to see everyday? I just literally melted everyone.

Then she pinched my cheeks and kiss me on the forehead.  I just gave her the biggest smile I could come up with.

"Don't be upset Daddy. Mommy loves you more than Daddy Sehun. "

Then she tapped my forehead and whispered in my ear.

"I can show you  if you want. "

Goodness! Hayul turned out to be very smart young lady indeed. I eyed her and asked.

"How can you show me that? I'll treat you Icescream if you can do it. You game baby? "

She nodded and jumped excitedly.

" I can assure you daddy that this girl, JEON HAYUL can definitely prove it. " Ok. She definitely got that confidence from me. I mentally high-fived myself.

I just laughed at her. She gave me smirk.

Yeah. Totally my kid right here folks.

"Daddy, I heard you talking to Uncle V and the others about Mommy's Instagram post. " Ok. Where is this kid going with her ideas? I'm definitely scared right now. Clever Hayul.

"Baby, you shouldn't be overhearing older people's conversation. Next time, don't do that ok?"

She promised.

Then she held my had and said.

"Do you want to be on Mommy's Instagram post? "

Woah! Really damn smart daughter I got.

I smirked at her. "Yeah. "

He jumped down the sofa and dragged me outside my room.

Where are we heading off to?  This kid. Aish.

Before I could where we were going.

She opened Lisa's door and barged inside.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah baby?" Lisa peeked through the bedroom door. When she saw me she had a puzzled look. I gave her a shrug.
"What do you want JK? " She had both hands on her hips and was eyeing me.

But

My little Daredevil answered for me.

"Mommy? Can you and daddy take a picture together? I want to send it to my friends back home. They wanna know what my daddy looks like. " Then she faced me and winked. Good job sweetie! You'll definitely have lots of icescream later.

I was utterly amused with my daughter. She had the audacity to ask her mom for a picture of both of us.

Her mom who by the way is evidently pissed at me. Such a Daredevil I have for a daughter.

"Oh, c'mon Mommy! They want to see you post pictures of daddy too. I wanna show them how handsome my daddy is. Pls. Pretty pls. " She begged Lisa giving her best puppy dog eyes.

No questions asked. This kid is such a great actress. No one will ever say no to her face- the face that she is giving Lisa is to cute to resist.

Lisa was looking between me and Hayul. Then she sighed. "Fine baby. Take as many pictures as you want. " Then she asked out of the blue. "But why do I have to post them on my account? Doesn't your daddy have his own account too? " She rolled her eye at me.

Hayul was quick to answer

" Yes he does. He'll also post it but Daddy isn't friends with my friends. He clearly doesn't know them Mommy. Pls. " Go Baby!

"Fine. " She sighed in a defeated manner.

Team JK and Hayul wins!

Hayul got my phone and took pictures of us.

"Smile Mommy. " She prodded.

"Mommy come closer to daddy. " Lisa followed the princess and came near me. This was my opportunity.

I draped my shoulders around her and patted her head. We were so close by the way. Wink.

Lisa posted the pictures on her IG.

lalalisa_m

With JK @TheJJK

❤️ rosie_are_rose and 435,811 others

rosie_are_rose: OMG! 🙊🙊🙊

chimchimmy: Ok. My ship just sailed and I'm so damn happy 😍

WWH_Jin:  I'm so proud of you Kookoo   TheJJK

RapMon: 😲😲😲

SugaStar: RapMon my feelings exactly
😲

TaeTae: crying because I love you both 🤭
You the man   TheJJK

HobiSunshine: Fainted 😍🤭😘

Nayeonniee: ok. Who's the hottie? lalalisa_m

HaerinQueen: Damn! Is he your husband  
lalalisa_m? He is fine🤭

Stephannieee: So happy for your family lalalisa_m. 😘 God bless you two!

Hayul was so excited about the comments. She told us all about it ans even showed her mom what to post next.

I stared at my daughter and silently thank her efforts to make us ok. She did great!

She hugged Lisa and said.

"Thank you Mommy. You have made Daddy really happy. " She then giggled and left the room.

Nice Hayul You leaving your father to explain. Brat!

I, on the other hand, became embarrassed of the situation. I was scratching my nape.

"Uh, thanks. And Lisa, I'm sorry about the other day. I was just jealous. "

She just eyed me and

"You don't have to be jealous JK! " She smiled and left me in awe.

She smiled. She really smiled.

SHE SMILED AT ME.

This is definitely one of the BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE.

Thank you Hayul for making it possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 371 24
A story in which a man named Jeon Jungkook works hard and wants to replace his father and be the Ceo of their company. It's his first priority and mo...
168K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
120K 2.7K 25
Jeon Jungkook a cold hearted billionaire married a quite girl name Lisa. Will they fall for eachother? ⚠️non of the pictures or videos belong to me. ...
555K 18.3K 197
Abused and disowned by her family after she was found heavily pregnant, Lisa was forced to leave her hometown with nothing to her name. She returns f...