Star-Crossed One (Male OC x H...

By StarLightUpMyDays

A story of a young man on how he acts when his original dream got crushed to pieces and how unlucky stuffs ke... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Wish
Chapter 2 : Scattered
Chapter 3 : Support
Chapter 4 : Different
Chapter 6 : Dots & Lines
Chapter 7 : Training ?
Chapter 8 : Audition
Chapter 9 : Hello New Dream
Chapter 10 : GoodBye
Chapter 11 : New Enviroment, New People
Chapter 12 : New Routine
Chapter 13 : Addition
Chapter 14 : Deal
Chapter 15 : Commitment
Chapter 16 : Debut Prep
Chapter 17 : Out and In
Chapter 18 : Compete
Chapter 19 : Wrong ?
Chapter 20 : Eliminated
Chapter 21 : Big Things Happening
Chapter 22 : TWICE
Chapter 23 : Deal
Chapter 24 : The New Fellaz
Chapter 25 : Secret and Promise
Chapter 26 : Differences
Chapter 27 : In Between
Chapter 28 : Chance
Chapter 29 : Empty Heart
Chapter 30 : Responsibility
Chapter 31 : Tour Of Self Healing
Chapter 32 : KQ Fellaz Unite
Chapter 33 : Conflicted
Chapter 34 : Mix of 9
Chapter 35 : Mix Of 9 Pt.2 "Ranks"

Chapter 5 : Talent(s) ?

722 36 43
By StarLightUpMyDays

           ---Later At The Changing Room---

Momo P.O.V.

How can Kyoya-senpai see that much of details ? It's surprising on how he was able to realize all those mistakes or is it really too obvious ?

"Kyoya is amazing isn't he ?"

Yuko suddenly said cutting Momo out from her own world of thought.

"Amazing ?"

"Yeah, it's been a while since the last time he danced but his ability to see mistakes in dancing is still there."

"Kyoya-senpai used to dance ?"

"Yeah back in elementary school tho , he was so good that he actually beat me in a legit match hahaha." Yuko said ending her sentence with a little giggle.

"W-wow..." I can only widen my eyes and feel amazed by his ability as a human.

"But why did he move to basketball ?" I continue to dig more information on that one male senior of mine, who knows i might find more interesting stuff about him

"Ah i honestly don't know..., he did say that he's bored with dancing so he moved on basketball." Yuko-san explained with a not sure tone.

"Bored..?"I can only question Yuko-san's response. How can someone get bored of dancing ? In my opinion,dancing is unlimited and won't be boring because there's an unlimited potential to it.Is there another reason on why he stop-

"N-ne Momo ?"

"Yes ?"

"Is there something between you and Kyoya that i didn't know ?"

"Something ?"

"Y'know , are you two secretly dating ?"

"D-dating ?! W-with him ?!"

"Yeah , i heard that he'll wait for you at the frontgate. What's up with that ?"

"O-oh that umm he's-"

"Apapapap as long as the two of you don't have any hidden relationship behind my back i'm not gonna question any further. So what's the answer ?"

"I swear , we don't have any type of special relationship Yuko-san. He's just paying me back for a favor."

"I see... because Momo if i have to be honest...."

"Hm what is it senpai ?"

"I like him"

             ----At the school's front gate----

Kyoya P.O.V.

"ACHOO- Heish who's talking about me ?!"

The wind is not even that cold but here i am sneezing out of nowhere , someone must be talking about me. Geez i hope they're talking about the good side of me.

I sigh as i remember those two random guys. I know they're not professionals , i know they're just two random people that Yuko picked. But i just can't stop getting pissed off because of them. Someone just gave you their trust to judge them for a performance and you basically didn't do anything for them , that's just straight up disrespect.

"AISH-"

"Hwa !"

I heard someone got shooked because of my sudden release of stress.Oh there she is.

"Oh sorry Momo , are you ready to go ?"

"Y-yeah , let's go."

The walk to the restaurant was so quiet. Like there's a heavy awkward feeling between the two of us.I want to start a conversation but my mouth just won't open. In the end, we arrive at the restaurant without any conversation on the way.Even when we order food Momo just order the same stuff as me and until the food came to the table it is still really quiet.

Hesh i can take this no more, 

"Momo"

"Y-yes ?"

"You're awfully quiet , is it because how i act today ?"

"N-no , it's not because of that."

"Phew , but then is it a private matter ? You can tell me if you want , not that i insist tho.."

"N-no it's okay senpai thank you for your concern."

"Alrighty then, guess we should eat now before this curry get cold."

"S-sure."

We eat in silence , what's wrong with her ? Is she still thinking about the way she acted at the hospital ? 

Momo P.O.V.

I feel guilty.....

I didn't know that Yuko-san like Kyoya-san , even though the two of us don't have any special relationship i still feel guilty that i agreed to go out with Kyoya-san. I can only sigh inside my mind. It really is kind of him to be concerned about me, oh right maybe to reduce this awkward feeling i can ask him about that..

"E-eto senpai"

"Hm ? Yes ?"

"Is it true that you used to dance a lot ?"

"Dance ?"

"I heard from Yuko-san that you used to dance back in elementary school."

"I....honestly don't remember that much........ahaha"

"I-i mean it might be true if you don't mind can you tell me all the mistakes that we did at the performance earlier ?"

Kyoya-senpai pauses for a minute and looks at me before he starts to explain every mistake that we did. Out of my expectation , he managed to point out so many mistakes.What amaze me is that he mention every mistake followed by a detailed explanation , even he managed to see the smallest detail.

"So is that enough Momo ?"

"Y-yes...., i didn't realize we're lacking so much in detail."

"Well i mean it's called detail for a reason right ?"

"Haha yeah.."

"But you guys will be able to fix it in time believe me."

"Ahaha thanks senpai, i think........ you should get back to dancing. "

Kyoya-senpai choked on his drink as soon as i said that.

"M-me ?!"

"Just sayin tho.."

"Ah maybe not , i'll skip it. I'll stick to my dream right now."

"Your dream ?"

"Yep , still aiming to become a professional basketball player. What about you Momo ?"

" E-eh me ? Hmm , in less than 2 months there's an entertainment audition. I'm planning to take part and hopefully, they'll accept me."

"Oh, you want to become an idol ? It's a really famous profession these days huh ?"

"Yeah , oh right senpai you're actually from South Korea right ?"

"Yep"

"Ever heard of JYP Entertainment ?"

"Yeah , i'm not to fond with the K-Pop world but from what i know they're one of the most famous entertainment coompany in South Korea. But hey knowing it's you , you'll be fine."

"I hope so..."

"You'll get in as i've mentioned before , with your skill you're able to do it plus you're beautiful as i mention before."

B-beautiful ? Why does it feel different when he said it ? I can feel myself blushing just from that simple compliment. D-did my heart just skipped a beat ? What is this ?  

"Momo you okay ?"

"Y-YEAH !"

The other customers turn their attention to our table due to my sudden outburst

"Sorry.." 

"Ahahahaha"

I cover up my face from embarassment , great i just made myself look stupid in front of my new friend. I swear i rather have the world swallow me right now..

"Ahaha Momo , you're really cute aren't you ?"

"C-c-cute ?!!"

I-i'm cute ? A guy just called me cute ? What is wrong with me ? Why is his words leave such a different impression on me ? First beautiful now cute ?!

"Come on let's finish up our little dinner."

We continue to eat , but ever since my sudden outburst all the awkward atmosphere are gone like they didn't even exist at the first place. Our conversation didn't stop and somehow we always managed to find topic to talk about. Even on the way back.

"Ah senpai you also live around here ?"

"Yeah , you too ? Wow who could've thought that we're actually neighbor. Mind letting me visit sometimes ?"

"E-eh ? S-sure i guess."

"Of course you're allowed to !" someone said from the back. It was the person that i wish won't see me walk home with a man.

"H-hana-nee ?"

"Hehe , who's this oh my pure little sister ?" Hana said refering to the person next to me.

"O-oh this is..."

"Joking , we all know who he is !"

"Eh ?" Both Kyoya and me said simultaneously.

"He's your boyfriend right ?!"

"NO !" I strictly reply.

"Ha~ don't lie~ , hey random nii-san you're her boyfriend right ?"

I turn my attention to Kyoya hoping he'a not mad or anything because of how annoying my little sister is. Surprisingly he's smiling, wait that's not a smile that's....a smirk....

"What if i say i am ?" Kyoya said teasing me.

"See told ya ! I'm really sorry that my younger sister is really rude for not admitting that you're her boyfriend."

"Are you two trying to team up on me or what ?!" I asked the two of them because damn those two look like the real siblings.

"Haha i'm joking , nah i'm just her friend. Who is it again ? Hana-nee is it ?" Kyoya explained.

"Yep , i'm Hana and you're actually joking ? Damn i thought it was legit." Hana replied.

"Haha yeah , my house is this way. I'll go first. Thanks for today Momo. Good Night you two."

He makes his exit by turning right on the corner leaving me with my older sibling. I swear if these two meet , it might cause heart attack for me.

"Come on nee-san let's go."

"Leggo !"

----A Week Later----

3rd P.O.V.

"Green !"

*thud*

Kyoya sigh once again, this is the 27th time that he missed a practice shot in the gym.
For now he only made 2 from  27th shots which is embarassing for someone with such a big title like him. Not to mention it's also a practice shot which means there's no one guarding him.

"Damn Kyoya you've missed a bunch of times now, not to forget you're also slower than before......"

Yuga said accompanying while inspecting his best friend doing some warmup shot during practice while his juniors and other members were practicing at the other half of the court.

"Man seems like i've lost my rhythm-"

"Pfft look at him missing so much shot-"

Kyoya and Yuga quickly turn their head to the source of the sound. It was two first-year on the side of the court , laughing at we know who.

"Guess he's not that great huh ?"

"He is ass-"

The two keep on mocking the ace while he tried to keep a cold head.Unlike Kyoya , the captain of the team won't keep his cool.

"OI ! YOU TWO BITC-"

Before Yuga can finish his cursing , Kyoya put up his hand to hold Yuga back.

"Calm down Yuga." Kyoya said trying to calm him down. Yuga was about to shout at him before he saw Kyoya's eyes. It's full of hatred and anger, that's the que for Yuga to stand back.

"You two , come here for a sec."

The two first-year move closer to Kyoya and Yuga while maintaining their cocky face. Seems like the two have no respect for both of their senior.

"You the one who starts , what's your name ?"

"Call me Meiji , s-e-n-p-a-i." The younger man said spelling the word to mock his senior on the spot.

"Meiji is it ?" Kyoya said before he put up a basketball and shove it to Meiji's chest.

"One on one until 3 now."

"My pleasure"

The two move to the half court and it didn't take that much time for the match to gain it's viewers. The whole basketball team watch this one on one match.

"The best from the 1st year vs our MVP , i wonder who will win ?"

"It's obvious , our MVP of course !"

The crowd started to bet on who'll win this match. Kyoya decided to give the youngster the ball first , quickly he put up his defense stance. Meiji did a very complex dribbling pattern which managed to caught Kyoya off-guard but he blew his chance by missing a free layup.

"Pffttt...youngsters these days , million dollars move ten cents finish." Kyoya said quoting that from that one basketball movie.

"Seesh shut up elderly." Meiji said while handing the ball to Kyoya.

"I'll show you then."

Kyoya copied what Meiji did earlier , a complex pattern of dribbling which of course managed to caught Meiji off-guard and unlike him Kyoya managed to lay the ball easily.

"Lesson one , finish properly."

"Oh it won't happen again !"

Meiji put up his defense stance which is way more intense that earlier but this type of defense won't stop Kyoto High's Ace.

"That is where lesson two comes in."

Meiji aggresively strikes in to steal the ball , but Kyoya already predicted it.Kyoya simply bounce the ball which went through between Meiji's legs and caught him once again off-guard , easy bucket for our ace.

"Lesson two , never reach."

And now for the third time , Meiji once again give the ball to Kyoya. He realized that earlier Kyoya couldn't hit any jumpshot , so for this last one he decided to only guard inside the paint.

"Wow are you guarding or what kouhai ?"

"Go on you can't shoot , you can have that."

Kyoya can only smirk and shaking his head in dissapointment as a response on how cocky his junior is.

"Well that's where lesson three comes in rookie."

He let it fly from downtown a.k.a. he shoot a deep three and nothing but net.

*swish*

"Lesson three , never disrespect your opponent."

The crowd went wild from that simple one on one match. 3-0 A dominant win by Kyoya.Meiji can only stand in shame for bad-mouthing his senior. He was about to leave when Kyoya call him once again.

"Meiji. Good game , keep it up and you'll be great."

Meiji didn't expect his senior would say that , he now actually feel kind guilty for bad-mouthing him.

"Okay-okay ! Everyone let's get back to practice. Come on !"

The crowd went back to their own practice but it's a different case for Kyoya.

"Yuga i'll head back early for today."

"O-oh okay , be careful on the way back mate."

"Sure."

After a quick fistbump , Kyoya went to the locker room to change. In that silent locker room , he actually feel empty. Usually after defeating someone in a one on one match , Kyoya will be fired up but this time it's different. For the first time ever , he lost interest in basketball.

"I guess it's the time huh......"

The door suddenly opens showing the coach of the team who's carrying some files and books for the team's strategy.

"Oh Kyoya heading out early today ?"

"Yeah , hey coach i have something to say."

"Aite what is it ?"

"I'm quitting"

-------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 done , now that Kyoya decided to quit what will life give him in the future ?

Thank you for reading , don't forget to comment if you like it and as always..

I'm out boiii...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.6K 62
Male Reader x Nayeon Y/N is a poor college graduate who quits his job in the States to move to Korea and escape the influence of his parents. Three y...
39.1K 1.1K 16
Mostly female reader DO NOT COPY MY WORK!! Disclaimer: I don't own Twice or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.
129K 3.3K 53
A story revolves around Y/N, a boy who dreams to be a Kpop idol and to see his favorite member of the korean girl group named "Wize". Can his dream t...
13.9K 472 26
"We're a mistake, but sometimes perfect isn't always the best" Y/N, a friend of TWICE, a typical ONCE and an easy-going person is faced with the...