๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’, ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ฮจ do...

By limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... More

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisรฉis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

dieciocho

2.7K 174 111
By limejachary

daniel tried to forget corbyn's penetrating gaze fixed on his body. he tried to ignore how nervous he got when he noticed the way he was looking at him. not every day daniel seavey had that type of attention of a boy as handsome as corbyn.

the blue-eyed boy turned his back to ignore him. jonah was still at his side moving with the rhythm of the music, from time to time he leaned on daniel or grabbed him by the waist to maintain his balance. jonah had drunk some extra drinks while he waited for zach to arrive at the party and now he was realizing that it may had been a bad idea.

daniel didn't know how much time had passed but when he turned back to look at corbyn, he was gone. his heart sped up even more as he looked for them everywhere in the vip zone. but his blonde boy wasn't there.

daniel was disappointed to notice that he had lost his attention. that he had lost him. he didn't even notice how jonah was reeling on the dance floor wanting to throw up.

the blue-eyed boy turned to jonah again and looked for his green eyes to look at him, not like corbyn's, not that way. daniel just wanted his attention to let him know that he would leave the dance floor. without corbyn this made no sense, though daniel.

in that moment of heat, alcohol and feeling sweat, the dyed blonde did not realize that corbyn had taken jonah's position as to being daniel seavey's obsession.

jonah couldn't focus on anything at that moment so he snorted and was going to give up convincing him to leave jonah alone on the dance floor when he felt two hands on his hip preventing him from getting away from there.

daniel was going to turn to push whoever was invading his personal space but a whisper in his neck and the contact of some soft lips with the lobe of his ear changed everything. "what do you think you are doing, seavey?"

what are you doing to me, seavey? that was what corbyn really wanted to ask.

the whole explosion of emotions in daniel's body threatened his balance and he wondered if alcohol would continue to make him brave. he wondered if he could face corbyn's sensual gaze.

the blue-eyed boy didn't answer the blonde boy's question but he closed his eyes when corbyn sucked the earlobe and stepped back to collide with the his body. immediately, daniel felt how hard corbyn was against his ass and bit his lower lip.

daniel turned slowly as he noticed how corbyn's hands didn't separate from his body but caressed his hip with every movement the younger boy made. corbyn's face was now inches from his, and having it so close made the poor heart of the blue-eyed boy beat like crazy.

corbyn smiled, showing that perfect angel face he had and repeated again. "what are you doing, dani?"

daniel didn't answer and buried his face in corbyn's neck. corbyn smelled delicious, a combination of expensive perfume with his own smell. the lips of the younger boy made contact with the delicate skin of his neck and corbyn shivered.

the blue-eyed boy's breathing sped up as he left wet kisses all over his neck, then he felt corbyn's hands slide from his hip to his butt. the blonde sighed, daniel continued with his attack of kisses in his neck. daniel didn't know why was he doing this, since cupid hadn't asked him, but he just knew he wanted to do it. he wanted to feel corbyn so close.

the blonde boy's hands clenched daniel's body with desire, the younger boy felt him get even harder against his crotch. so, he began to move against him gently, tempting him, torturing him.

a faint groan escaped from corbyn's lips, the blue-eyed boy smiled against his skin and moved my mouth to his ear. "corbyn." daniel groaned his name in his ear and he pressed him harder against him.

daniel pulled his face from his neck and looked at those green eyes that desperate for him, the desire he found in them disarmed him.

corbyn's nose touched his, their accelerated breaths mingle. daniel wanted to live in that moment for the rest of his life.

"do you want me?" daniel finally asked licking his lips. alcohol didn't make him asked that but his mind did. he wanted corbyn to want him.

"yes, i want you, little stalker." corbyn said closing his eyes as he noticed how daniel got closer to him.

the blue-eyed boy leaned down to kiss him and he finally did. it wasn't the same kiss as at eben's party. this one was soft, daniel felt corbyn's lips moving over his calmly, savoring the moment. the blonde boy raised one of his hands to the nape of daniel and with his thumb stroked the left cheek of the younger boy.

daniel was so engrossed at the time that he didn't realize that jonah was still on the dance floor looking for a way out, unable to see very well what was going on because he was crouched grabbing his stomach to endure the urge to vomit. zach who kept seeing everything from a distance was surprised to see daniel and corbyn eating their face and also the fact that his best friend gave a shit about jonah. so he approached quickly to hold jonah and carefully take him off there.

it was difficult for zach to bear the weight of the soccer captain but he did it and when they reached a sofa space. he threw it to one and sat next to him while jonah tried to recover.

zach knew it but he was afraid to say it out loud.

"do you like daniel?" asked the short boy when he saw how jonah was recovering and sitting normally on the couch.

the place wasn't as crowded as the dance floor. there were only a couple of couples passionately kissing on the couch.

jonah shook his head feeling like everything around him bubbled. the tall boy was often partying because of his team's victories or the countless parties eben made at his house, but he didn't usually drink as much as he had drunk today. he knew that he had to take care to be fit in the team so he cared about the drink but today he didn't.

"not even a little bit?" zach asked with curious eyes watching every gesture the perfect boy made.

jonah shook his head again and this time he laughed a little to see how zach's face changed to express some concern.

the brown-eyed boy let out a sigh. that whole situation was being too much for him. he didn't want to be between jonah and his best friend but apparently he was.

"would you like him if you didn't have me in the cupid game?" zach finally dared to ask.

jonah shook his head again but after a few seconds he realized what zach had asked. "wait what? how do you know about me playing in the cupid game?"

"you are awful at hiding this." the short boy answered. and before zach could say anything else, jonah threw up on the couch staining his pants and a little in zach's.

the brown-eyed boy knew that the guards would soon throw them out of the club.

ΩΩΩ

margo left the bathroom after vomiting and washing her mouth in the sink three times. she wasn't feeling well and she wanted to find her friends to convince them to go back home. but when she looked into the place where she had left zach fifteen minutes ago she realized that he wasn't there and the dance floor was now full of people. the freckled girl doubted she could find them so she pulled out her phone and tried to call zach.

but nothing, he didn't answer. then she tried with daniel but in the case of daniel the answering machine came out as soon as she tried. margo didn't have jonah's number so she couldn't call him.

she wanted to go home but the club wasn't like eben's house. she couldn't go home at two in the morning on streets she didn't know very well, knowing that it would take her at least half an hour to walk home. so she decided that it would be best to take an uber.

so the blonde girl began writing a message in the group she had with her best friends and realized that it was thursday. who goes to party on a thursday knowing that tomorrow there is class?

at that time, margo was hating zach for choosing such a noisy and crowded place for a date and daniel for convincing her to go.

[margo]
guys, i'm going home. see you tomorrow in class.

the freckled girl didn't remember the way out and knew that if she tried to cross the crowd of people on the dance floor she would be lost so she thought it would be best to ask someone who knew the place. he approached the security guard who had told daniel and her to move away from the vip area and smiled at him with some shame.

"hi, excuse me, but do you know where the exit is?" asked the freckled girl biting her lower lip feeling ashamed of the situation.

the guard was surprised. margo was very polite not like the usual customers of that place. "at the end of that hallway to the right and straight ahead," replied the thirty-year-old man with a kind smile. it was gratifying that someone treated him with respect in his work.

margo smiled back and nodded. "thank you very much." then she turned on her heel and prepared to get away from there until someone called her and she recognized the voice.

"margo, hey!" she turned to see how eben was descending the stairs of the vip area fast.

the freckled girl couldn't help a small smile from drawing on her lips. "eben! what are you doing here?"

the blond boy dodged the insurance and almost jumped to stand next to margo. "shh" the freckled girl was surprised to see how eben put his index finger over her mouth to shut her up. a small blush appeared on her cheeks. "here i am brody." he said pulling a small card from the back pocket of his pants. margo noticed that it was a false id where eben's face appeared but his name was brody and he was twenty-two years old. "the question here is what are you doing here? this doesn't look like a type of your comfort zone."

the blonde girl shrugged. "dani and zach convinced me."

"and where are they?" eben asked looking up to see that there was no recognizable face around him.

margo shrugged her shoulders. "i guess they've disappeared." the girl joked, but eben noticed how tired she was from situations like this.

"do you want to come to the vip area? it's much quieter than down here."eben's tone was more enthusiastic than he thought. seeing margo there had been a pleasantly surprised, especially after corbyn left him to go to flirt with someone and jack and abby hadn't even wanted to go, they still didn't speak to each other.

margo shook her head. "the truth is that i want to go home, i'm tired and i feel overwhelmed by all this and kinda sick."

"how are you going back home?" eben asked as he walked next to margo.

"i'm going to get an uber."

"i'll take you home." the blond boy replied quickly.

margo frowned and shook her head as she continued walking to the exit. "don't worry about me and have fun at the party."

"you are more fun than the party." eben said making margo mute. she looked for a way to respond but he was speaking again. "i also made once the mistake of leaving you alone on the street, this time i want to do it well, i want to help you."

and when margo was going to reproach something, she realized that they were both outside the club and eben had taken her hand to guide her to where his car was parked.

===
word count: 2105

sorry for the delay in this chapter. we'll see something of jack and abby soon bc i feel like i didn't write about them in a long time.

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 283 23
'Stars, hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires.' Remus Lupin, scarred and isolated, finds himself blinded by the light that is...
12.5K 381 40
Y/N was a shy student who was smart and a typical weeb. Until one day as she listens to a podcast she hears about the school's seven wonders which ma...
872K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...