π“π‡π€ππŠπ’, π‚π”ππˆπƒ Ξ¨ do...

By limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... More

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisΓ©is
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

catorce

2.5K 167 138
By limejachary

the walk back to daniel's home wasn't as uncomfortable as the blue eyed boy expected, but he was nervous and his hands were shaking.

he still couldn't believe that corbyn was walking him home.

daniel tried to keep one step behind him so he wouldn't have to face that pretty face corbyn had and that completely disarmed him. however, his curious blue eyes couldn't help noticing the way he walked, his arms or how handsome he looked with those clothes.

although corbyn didn't play on the school team, he looked strong. i wonder if he could get up easily while i kiss him passionately as in many movie scenes.

"yes i could."

shit! i need to stop thinking out loud. control your thoughts, daniel!

corbyn looked at him over his shoulder with a mischievous smile that left the blue-eyed boy airless. why do you have to be so fucking attractive? why? daniel wondered feeling frustrated. corbyn frustrated him a lot.

daniel blushed, focused on the street next to them so as not to fall for the blonde boy's charms.

corbyn spent the rest of the way texting on his phone and ignoring the presence of daniel by his side.

when daniel was finally at home, he slowed down causing the blonde boy to stop next to him, frowning. "what do you do?"

daniel shook his head to point to the modest house. "this is my home."

"we don't live so far then." corbyn said and the blue-eyed boy wanted to ask where he lived. but he forced himself not to. "well, you've reached your cave, little stalker."

daniel rolled his eyes. "stop calling me that."

"stop stalking and i will." the blonde said keeping his smile on his face.

"don't think i'm going to keep doing it." daniel replied quickly trying to get tough. "you aren't as interesting as i though."

corbyn laughed. "whatever you say," he paused a little. "little stalker."

"you're very funny." daniel said sarcastically.

corbyn checked his phone and looked at the time. "enter before your mom comes out and drag you inside."

the blue-eyed boy snorted. "my mom wouldn't do that, she knows what she has." daniel said arrogantly. "she trusts me."

and as if keri, his mother, had listened to him, her voice was heard from inside the house. "daniel? is that you?"

"shit!" the blue-eyed boy panicked. if his mother saw corbyn, he would kill corbyn and then daniel. "eh... it was fun, good night, goodbye." he turned his back to walk to the door.

daniel heard him speak behind him. "didn't you just say your mother knows what she has?"

"daniel?" his mother's voice broke into them again.

the younger boy turned to the blonde again. "shh!" he gestured with both hands to leave. "go away! now!"

corbyn laughed, showing those perfect teeth he has, he has a beautiful smile, i could look at him all night but my mother is about to go out and make a fuss, daniel thought.

corbyn made the 'okay' symbol with his fingers. "alright, i'm leaving, little stalker."

daniel looked bad. "i hate your nicknames."

"i'm very creative, i know." the blonde boy said.

"i am too, fallen angel." as soon as the supposed corbyn's nickname came out of daniel's mouth, he regretted saying it.

fallen angel? are you serious, daniel?

corbyn looked funny. "i like that nickname."

of course you like it, arrogant!

"daniel!"

daniel turned his back on him and this time corbyn said nothing, just the blue-eyed boy heard his footsteps move away as he opened the door.

he entered and put his back against the door, a stupid smile invaded his face. daniel had had a good time with corbyn, the boy of his nightmares, he still coulnd't believe it.

anna saw him from the stairs and a small laugh escaped her lips. "daniel is in love." she said loud enough for daniel to raise his head and look at her with a frown.

"daniel james seavey!"

you know you're in trouble when your mother uses your full name.

"hi mom." daniel said with the cutest smile he could put on when his mother appeared in front of him.

"it's ten in the evening, can you tell me where you were? you coukd have told us you were late."

"i thought i could arrive till eleven."

"as long as you inform me where you are and with whom." said his mother, crossing her armo ver her chest.

"i went to the bakery. i was eating a donut and..."

"the bakery closes at nine." his sister intervened that she was still watching the whole situation from the stairs. i'm going to kill her, daniel thought.

"you didn't let me finish." daniel replied, showing her a fake smile. "i stayed out of the bakery to eat the donut."

"do you expect me to believe that?" said his mother putting her hands on her waist.

"that is what happened, mom. you know me, what else could i be doing? "daniel murmured trying to sound offended by his mother's accusation.

letting a sexy guy kiss my neck in a unknown place.

his mother narrowed his eyes and before she could recriminate something to daniel, jeff, his father, approached them. "leave it now, honey. he is already seventeen years old. we have to give him more freedom, you know we can trust daniel."

his mother released the contained air and the tension in the environment dropped after she smiled at jeff. "fine, but you better not lie to me, daniel."

"i would never dare, mommy" daniel gave her a hug and a kiss on the side of her face as anna shouted from the stairs 'mama's boy'.

"your dinner is in the microwave." jeff said greeting his son with a hug.

daniel smiled. "you are the best."

the blue-eyed boy sat at the kitchen table alone and waited for the food to heat up in the microwave. he couldn't get rid of the afternoon he had spent with corbyn.

when the microwave whipped daniel got up he took out the food that were a few peas and a chicken fillet. he went to take off his coat so that it didn't get stained of food and when he hung it he realized that something was sticking out in his jacket pocket. something white.

shit.

daniel had completely forgotten the cupid letter he had found at his locker after leaving high school. he picked it up quickly and then looked up the stairs hoping anna hadn't seen anything, but his sister had already climbed into her room a few minutes ago.

the blue-eyed boy sat at the kitchen table, set aside the plate of food and left room on the table to rent to him to open the letter and read it.

his heart jumped when he saw what cupid was asking him for the next round. his world fell apart and daniel couldn't feel worse with his situation.

i will not do this, he repeated in his mind. i do not want to do this.

ΩΩΩ

eben frowned as he read abby's message but as soon as he could he called her. he put his headphones in his pocket and started walking home while he waited for abigail to take his call.

"eben, thanks for calling me. i need to talk to someone about this." abby's voice was nervous and agitated. she was very stressed.

"what are you talking about? what do you mean by the message, abby?" eben asked surprised by this whole situation. he and abby had always been friends but eben always talked with corbyn and abby with jack. the blonde boy would never have imagined that abigail would call him when she felt that way.

"you and me." the brunette girl said along the other line causing eben to get even more confused. "we're going to end the cupid game."

eben rolled his eyes and clenched his lips tightly. "abigail, if this is about other of those stupid things of yours to improve the love story, just forget it. there is no love story. i am not a prince and margo is more than a princess."

"i don't want a love story." abby replied, her tone showed that she was upset. "i want a scary story."

"and why would you want to end the cupid game? weren't you the one who loved it for trying to do all these love actions?" asked eben in a mocking tone.

"i was wrong. the only thing cupid wants is to use people. "

"and how do you know that?"

abigail took a deep breath before answering. "because it tried to use me."

"what?" eben asked annoyed. no one messed with his friends.

"eben, i have also received a letter."

===
word count: 1481

what do you think cupid asked daniel?

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 283 23
'Stars, hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires.' Remus Lupin, scarred and isolated, finds himself blinded by the light that is...
27.7K 1K 18
Harry Styles-Player 1 Niall Horan-Player 2 Zayn Malik-Player 3 Louis Tomlinson-Player 4 Liam Payne-Player 5 5 boys 1 deadly game Not all stories have...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
8.5K 322 22
In this book, we will find out most of Laurance's secrets, memories and the most important, his love life. Maybe being in love with your best friend...