Petra: A Kingdom By The Sea (...

由 S0ckpuppetchan

Petra has a few new problems to deal with. Zara has been sneaking off and Elizabeth has been feuding with her... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 4

10 0 0
由 S0ckpuppetchan

Narrator: Brianna Karlo

Chapter 4

Today, I was trying something new. I was no longer hiding my true face behind my masked one. Also, Anabella had bought me a white T-shirt with a picture of the sea on it and jeans. Today, I was trying to be a normal girl.

By the time I got to class, everything was abuzz with noise. Mr.Gawain was trying to settle the class. I took my new seat next to Katrina. She was extremely friendly even though it seemed forced.

"Hi Brianna," she said with a goofy grin on her face.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked her.

"I got a love letter from a secret admirer" Katrina responded.

"Do you recognize the handwriting?" I pondered.

"Nope" she grinned.

On that note, Mr. Gawian began class by apologizing. The school had been out for a week because of the Riddler thing. There had been investigations into everything that happened. I was amazed Merope got off as she did. Most of the blame was placed on her host body, Chika Fujiwara. Laws with "divine" servants were iffy at best and troublesome at the worst.

One thing I noticed during class was Zara. She seemed very fidgety and nervous. Petra and I had agreed to keep tabs on her. If things were bad now, lunch would be even worse...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
885K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...