Another World: A One Directio...

By XxDareToDream13xX

*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as th... More

*Prologue*
*Chapter One: Only Girl in the World*
Chapter Two: I Want
Chapter Three: Kids in America
Chapter Four: You light up my world
Chapter Five: Moments in Time
Chapter Six: Decisions
Chapter Seven: Preparations
Chapter Eight: One Night, One Dream, One Chance
Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie
Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter Twelve: Save You Tonight
Chapter Thirteen: Little Things
*AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!*
Chapter Fourteen: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes
Chapter Sixteen: Still The One
Chapter Seventeen: She's Not Afraid
Chapter Eighteen: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter Nineteen: Magic
Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares
Chapter Twenty-One: Over Again
Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish
Chapter Twenty-Three: Back For You
Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song
Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack
Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love
Epilogue
About the Sequel
LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Ten: Live While We're Young

689 6 8
By XxDareToDream13xX

Hi! So since I neglected this story before, I decided an early upload was suitable in return for still following my story! :-) Thanks so much for reading this book! It means so much :3

Okay, anyways, so I hope you enjoy this chappie!

:D

============================================================

All Rights Reserved 2012.

                                      *~~Chapter Ten:Live While We're Young ~~*

"YOLO!"

I looked over irritably at Anna, crossing my arms stubbornly over my chest. "No. No YOLO. I refuse to do this." I said defiantly, watching as the Speed 2000 A.K.A The-rollercoaster-that-causes-death, speed across the rails at a deathly pace of 70 miles per hour. There was absolutely no way I was going on that death machine. "Forget it." I grumbled.

"Come on, please!" She whined, grabbing my arm into her hands and bouncing up and down like a three-year-old. I eyed her hyper form and felt my resolve begin to deflate.

"Can you honestly get anymore childish?" I asked as she gave me her best puppy dog eye look. She grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

"If you don't go on this I will up my whine factor." She threatened, giving me smirk that said she knew I couldn't refuse. I hated it when she whined at me, it was my hidden annoyance with her.

"You're a despicable human being." I retorted defeatedly as I trudged over to the ticketbooth counter. "You're paying." I said quickly. I wasn't wasting $15 on a ride I didn't even want to go on.

She rolled her eyes and reluctantly handed the lady thirty dollars. She snapped her gum as her bored gaze travelled upward to my face, handing me the tickets.

"Have a nice day."

Like I would have a nice day when I was going to die. The evil witch.

"You're insecure, don't know what for.

You turnin' heads when you walk through the door-or-or."

I quickly grabbed my cell and answered, knowing exactly who it was.

Ever since that night at the concert two weeks ago, when Liam and I sung, we had started dating. Not long after the concert when he drove me home, he asked me if I'd like us to be official. I couldn't stop the large grin that spread across my face. Another thing had happened that night though too. The song that play: 'What Makes You Beautiful' has become my number one favourite song and Liam's ringtone. Ever since I'd figured that the guy singing in the song sounded like him it made me feel like he was there with me, singing to me when ever I played the song. I loved it!

I also found out from Jenny that this song was from some boyband in the U.K that everybody was going crazy over. One Perfection, or something? I'm not sure, I wasn't really paying attention. But I absolutely adored the song. It was my most played song on my Ipod.

"Hey."

"Hey, Sum. I've finished my homework. I'm good to meet you at the festival now. I should be there in about 5." He said quickly. I could he things rustling about, which I could only guess as his homework being shoved in his bag.

"Oh, great. You actually just saved me from my death. Anna was trying to force me on this rollercoaster. I had an aneurism just looking at it." I said exasperatedly as I threw another glance the ever-most impatient Anna.

"Okay, Sweetheart. I'll see you shortly. Bye, love." He said, before hanging up. I sighed in content as I shoved the phone back into my pocket. Liam had picked up the habit of calling me 'Sweetheart' and 'Love' and I could honestly say that it made my heart flutter every time he said in his oh-so-cute British accent.

"Summer, get yo' butt over here now." She said, pointing to the empty spot next to her in line. I looked around frantically for a cover up when I spotted him.

"Perfect," I said under my breath, going for my target.

"Why hello there my good man, I'll take those for you." I took the two cans of Coke out of his hands and shoved him in the direction of Anna's irritated self. "Now go tend to your girlfriend. She's been planning my death for years and it's finally happening. Take one for the team!" I cried, as he shot me a worried glance over his shoulder.

"But I don't like roller -" He tried to say, but I cut him off.

"Caleb! You will do it, or I'll tell Anna that Fluffy the mouse never ran away." I said, an evil smirk in place.

"You are evil, Ms Summer." He said with narrowed eyes. "Fine, you win this round. But you better watch your back." He said with exasperation as he walked over to Anna and planted a sloppy kiss on her cheek. I watched as she shrieked and pretended to wipe his 'cooties' off of her. They were sucha perfect couple.

A pair of large warm hands engulfed my eyesight and I felt hot breath fan my ear as they whispered, "Guess who."

"Hhmm." I pretended to think about it for a second. "Is it possibly Bradly? No, no that was last week. What was your name again?" I asked turning in Liam's arms with a grin. He chuckled and grabbed one of the Coke's from my hands. He leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips, before pulling back to breath. I was pretty sure I had some stupid, goofy grin on my face.

"So what death are talking about?" He asked as we sat down at a bench nearby. I looked over pointedly at the Speed 2000 and watched Anna's excited face scream and Caleb's turn green.

"That would be me, if not for that brave soldier." I said placing a hand over my heart. "Less we forget." I said jokingly and he chuckled.

"I have a question." I stated, eyeing him curiously. I had had this thought running through my mind for nearly two weeks now and it was killing me not knowing.

"Shoot."

This was it. "Where were before you came to the concert?"

Silence.

His face lost his usual smile and he visibly pale. What was he doing? Selling drugs? Honestly, what he was doing couldn't have been that bad.

"Liam?"

"I - um, I had to - um - I had to fly back to England urgently." He stumbled over the words. My eyes went wide. What? England?! How in God's name did he get back in time. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but it was an emergency." He said regretfully. I felt guilty instantly. Here I was interrogating him when something awful must've happened at home or something, especially for him to look like that.

"I'm sorry," I grabbed one of his hands across from the table. "What ever it is, I'm sure everything will turn out fine." I reassured him, even though I had no clue what had happened.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He asked, gripping my hand tighter in his. I stood and walked around the table, keeping my hand in his, and plopped down next to him on the bench. I leant into his side and let my head fall down on his muscled shoulder as he brought his arm around me.

"You're not too bad yourself." I replied, tucking my face into the crook of his neck. He chuckled and kissed my temple.

"You're such a wimp!" I looked up at the shouting girl and realised it was Anna rolling her eyes at her boyfriend as he begrudgingly followed behind her. i bit my lip and mouth 'sorry' at him when his green face turned to me. He attempted a crooked smile and shrugged as he collapsed into the seat.

"Note to self. Rollercoasters do not mix with Caleb Jones." He muttered as he face planted the table. I watched the couple in amusement as Anna continued to insult Caleb's manly ego and pride, and irritate him to no end.

When she was done, she sighed and slumped over, her chin falling into her hand.

"What do you want to do now?" She asked, she was obviously bored.

"Food?" I asked, pulling away from Liam, but I didn't wait for him to get up when I made a grab for his hand. He smiled and let go to put his arm around my waist.

"Come on babe, lets get something relaxing to calm you down." Caleb said, grabbing her hand and dragging her to a food stall. She huffed, but complied nonetheless.

"I feel like popcorn." I stated, dragging Liam with me to one of the stands.

As we stood there he pulled out his pocket and shoved a ten dollar note in my hand. I looked up at him with a scowl on my face.

"No." I growled, shoving the money in his chest. He sighed and put it in the back of my jean pocket, making me blush like a tomato.

"Come on, Summer. Just let me pay for the popcorn." He said defeated and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I huffed crossing my arms and staring at nothing, lost in my own thoughts.

"Well if it isn't the beauty and the geek." I heard a voice snarl near me. Liam and I swivelled around to face Grace with two of her usual posse by her side. She was wearing a very short denim skirt, a whilte blouse that was showing too much cleavage if you ask me and high-heeled ankle boots.

I could tell Liam didn't want to talk to her. First: for right now, calling me a geek. Secondly: for reading out my very . . . secretive secret.

"Oh, Liam honey, why are you with her right now? Lets go." She said, cocking her hip out to the side and flipping her shoulder-length blonde hair. Liam shook his head pitifully at her, before tugging me close with an arm around my waist and kissing me passionately on the lips. Grace's eyes went wide and she stomped her foot.

"What?" She shrieked, looking ready to stab someone. In the eye. With a sharp utensil.

"Hey Grace!" We all turned our heads to the stall next to us to see Caleb watching Anna with narrowed eyes and to see Anna waving frantically to get Grace's attention. "I can see your uterus!" She shouted, making many people turn to look at her. Caleb's eyes went wide and he clamped a hand over her mouth. Liam chuckled while I slapped a hand to my forehead. What was wrong with that girl? We needed a leash for her or something.

Grace huffed, crossed her arms and stomped her foot once more before flipping her hair over her shoulder and stomping away, her two minions following closely behind her.

"Huh." I said, turning to Liam who sneakily bought the popcorn whilst I was distracted.

"You have a very . . . Um, crazy friend?" He said, but it came out more of a question. I took the popcorn out of his arms and he slid an arm around my waist.

"I also have a very sneaky boyfriend." I said over a mouthful of salty goodness. "But you'll have to do." I grinned as I swallowed and sealed it off with a kiss on his lips.

I was so very happy right now.

And what I would've given to keep it that way, not knowing it was all going to change drastically.

=======================================================

Woo!

Okay, so there you go!

Did you guys here?! One Direction are being nominated for best artist! In the . . . Aria's? I'm not sure, something like that. Anyways, go ahead and vote for them, they deserve it :')

Thanks for reading, please vote and comment, I will love you 5ever! :'D

~Madison x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
29.9K 961 21
Bella Jackson and her boyfriend jack had been dating for 2 months. Bella was a good girl and had good grades. Jack was the hottest boys in school an...
3.6K 60 23
'Before I could say another word, his lips were interlocked with mine, the adrenaline ran through my veins, I'd forgotten what it was like to be in h...
189K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...