On The Run

By TxJbabess

Some would say a lost soul was one that was lost from the start. Others could say it was lost during the jour... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
28
•29•
•30•
TeHe 😋
•32•
•33•
•34•
• 3 5 •
•36•
•38•

•37•

525 24 15
By TxJbabess

Excuse any Mistakes ‼️
______________________

~Ebony~

"Tamia?"

"Mhm."

"Wake up baby."

"Yea Ma wake up I made you breakfast." She got up slowly smiling.

"Thanks kiddo, give me some love." He ran to her hugging her. They paused to look at each other and then hugged again. These two are characters I mean really they are.

"I'm sorry for being a little off lately and for not spending time with you. I promise I'll make it all up to you and your mom."

"It's ok Ma, I love you."

"I love you too baby. You mind staying with your uncle tonight I wanna do something for your mom."

"Ok, I can stay with Kerby."

"Kevin baby."

"Yea that." We both smiled as it reminded me of Kellie when she could never get his name straight, called him everything else with the letter K except his name. But that was something between them, I guess her way of bonding. Believe it or not he cared for her to they just had there own way of showing it.

"Ma I'm gonna go play."

"Ok partna I'll join you in a little bit."

"Me too?"

"Yea mommy you too." I smiled as he dashed off in his room.

"Come here Ebony." Closing the door she sat up waiting for me to approach her.

"Thank you for standing by me through this time. Really you don't know how much it meant to me. Kellie is my baby, losing her I lost myself to. I'm still going through a little of the grief but I'm getting better so thank you, for sticking with me baby."

"We're married it's my job to stand by you through it all no matter what. I'll always be by your side, I love you."

"I love you." She held me by my waist as I stood between her legs, bending down I kissed her. She pulled me into to her as we got back in bed.

"You think I can get a little breakfast in bed?"

"If you really want it." I turned to look at her as  she took a dive under the cover

"Tamia shit." She wasted no time pulling my panties to the side and attaching her mouth to me.  She said nothing as she let her tongue lick all over me pulling my lower lips into her mouth. She sucked on me gently then immediately getting serious which caught my body off guard.

She allowed me to close my legs as I began to run from the feeling. She took her fingers sliding them in me as my back arched a little off the bed. It's been weeks since we've encountered a moment like this and I'd anticipated tonight's final events that could carry us into the morning. 

"Mhh feels like you wanna cum. Is that the case?" She bit my clit pulling it in her mouth

"Baby wait ahh." My hands went under to grip her hair she pushed my legs back open. She lapped against it sucking nosily causing my body to become a little weak.

"It's been awhile don't you think?" She kissed my thighs then kissing my clit before sucking on it again I was gonna cum and she knew it.

"Tamia shiiiiit." My back arched as my body released at her call. I could here her slurp the rest of my juices feeling her tongue lap against me. She finally came back up and pulled her in for a kiss.

"You're amazing."

"You're Beautiful." She smiled at me as she began to lean in for another kiss but Mekhi came running in.

"Ma Ma!" He pounced on her hugging her as tight as she possibly could .

"Ebony!" I heard my brother downstairs I put on my robe going downstairs.

"Hey Kevin." Tamia and Mekhi came down as well as she finished the bag with his belongings. Sitting at the table she started eating breakfast that Mekhi helped me make.

"Hey T, ebony can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Sure thing." We walked in the guest room and he closed the door.

"I need you to keep this information from Tamia by all means necessary."

"You got it now what is it?"

"Clarence shot. It was hit on Tamia but Kellie got in the way." I instantly got pissed

"He's out?"

"Yea."

"He won't stop until he get Tamia."

"I know, which is why you must stay in. I'm taking Mekhi to mamas tonight so he'll be away from this mess. Remember don't tell Tamia."

"Don't tell me what?"

~Tamia~

"Baby it's a surprise we can't tell you." I knew ebony was lying but I went along with it.

"What I told you bout surprises?"

"That you don't do em."

"Damn skippy. Ima go wash, Mekhi in his room. I needa pick up something's from the store."

"No! I mean we got enough."

"I ran out of my mouth wash, you need some more lotion, plus I gotta pick up a lil bit of groceries. I'll be right back I promise." I gave her a kiss to her nose then to her lips. She held on to me.

"Ebony seriously I'm coming back you'll have me all to yourself tonight I promise."

"Fine."

"Stay here with her Kevo." I left out the room grabbing my clothes washing off. I called my girl who was on the case and she told me what she'd found. I was suppose to meet her at a cafe to go over the details. After getting dressed I went downstairs grabbing my keys.

"Tamia, come back to me." I could tell she sensed what I was going to do. Plus she knew we didn't need any groceries, but to make the statement true I was gonna bring back some.

"I always do." I kissed her again seeing some sort of sadness in her eyes. She mouthed to me "be safe." I left getting in my all black 2019 hellcat. I had two of my guns already in the car. Getting to the cafe she was already there.

"Henson."

"Tamia." We sat down and she pulled out her files.

"So we pulled cameras from that day in that area and this what we found." She showed me the pictures and I was heated. I was gone kill him by all means necessary.

"Tamia, listen. I'm gonna back you ok."

"Ok."

"You ready."

"Yea let's do it." I was gonna kill this fool. I changed clothes and we left. I headed to his house first and told Henson to come in after.

"Tamia I'm shocked to see you." I said nothing closing the door

"Same. Come here." I pulled him into me.

"Ya know Clarence I've been thinking... I miss you a little bit. It's a shame I let you skip through my fingers." I pushed him down on the couch taking off his shirt.

"It really is." He allowed me to take it off as I rubbed up and down his chest. His hands slid down to my back side unzipping my dress.

"Uh Uh no touching." I pinned his hands above his head kissing slowly down stopping at his belt buckle.

Well Tamia here goes nothing. I can't wait to go wash my mouth out once this is all over. Once he say what I want him to say his ass is bye bye.

"I got something to give you." I unbuckled his belt sliding his pants down. I got up taking my dress off as his eyes scanned up and down my body slowly as he bit his lip.

"See something you like." I straddled his lap as he leaned in to try and kiss me I turned my head and his lips fell against my neck. Anything that wasn't done with Ebony was eww to me.  He tried moving me against him but I wouldn't budge, I knew I had to give in. So I rocked slowly, it felt so weird. It was like a rock was against me. My body was gonna react rather I wanted it to or not.

"I feel it getting wet ma. You think you can handle me." His hand reaches down to grab my ass

"Let's find out."  I got off him going down on my knees as I looked up at him pulling his member out. I honestly could've laughed I had straps bigger then this like come on now. Ain much getting anywhere. I swallowed my pride and took it in. Shit almost made me sick to my stomach.

"Damn Tamia, keep it right there." I could've bit the shit out of him.

"Fuck I'm gonna bust."

"Not in my mouth you won't." I got up quickly.

"Fine." I jerked him off moving my hand at his released he pulled me up pushing me back onto the couch with his hand between my legs.  Lord if ebony knew all this was going on she kill me and him. But Taraji said get him to talk and this the only way I knew.

"She's wet." I didn't even moan I just sat there. He pulled me to him sliding my thong to the side. He licked it and once again I just sat there straight faced and all. He went to town as I faked moaned. Switching positions I was in front of his shrimp again as his mouth came in contact with me. He slid his fingers in as I just rolled my eyes pretending as if it felt good.

"Damn yo shit good, I'm glad I missed the shot."  I realized what he said biting the shit out of him.

"AHHH!" Going in the pocket of my dress I pulled out a baby glock.

"Fuck was that!? Say it again! SAY IT!" My finger stayed on the trigger.

"It wasn't me! Your mom! Your mom!"

"My mom what! What you fixing to say better make sense."

"She called the hit! I couldn't get a lock on Ebony so she said you next, kellie got in the way it was too late it was already fired."

"Tamia I'll take over." Taraji came in

"Tamia!"

"Taraji, I got to." She handed me a pill

"A little something they can't trace."  We out it in his beer.

"Drink!" I pushed his head up shoving the soda down his throat.

"I said drink!"  Forcing it down he started to choke.

"Either way you're gonna die." I gather all of my belongs heading out the door.

"What he say?"

"The hit was for Ebony, aimed at me but Kellie got in the way."

"Who ordered it?"

"My mom."

"Tamia don't tell me—."

"I will if I have to. She took from me, she took from herself. She killed her own child, time for her child to kill her. Eye for an Eye Taraji. Just back me."

"You got it. Just tell me when and where."

"Thank you." I got in my car as she got in hers. I went to the store just like I told Ebony, grabbing all and more of what I was suppose to bring. I got back there and she sat on the couch not the least bit amused.

"It doesn't take all day to go to the store."

"I know baby but I started looking for other things and started talking to some people, you know how it goes."

"I bet I do."

"Ima go change clothes so we can get ready I'm taking you out tonight."

"Really?"

"Yes really now go get your fine ass ready also, this is a long distant drive." I walked pasted her going upstairs

"Fine."

"Hey baby!" I called out from upstairs

"Yea."  I didn't know she was right there behind me.

"I love you."

"I love you more. Kiss?"

"Nah baby I've been Uh munching my breath stank lemme take care of that first."

"You act like you ain never kissed me with ya breath stank before." She kissed me anyways

"Damn what the hell you had?"

"I was a experimenting, ya know the free samples at Sams?"

"Well shit what was they sampling ass. Baby go just go, damn."

"Tried to tell you."

"Don't talk please." I shrugged  going into the bathroom and threw up immediately. I see why most females are lesbians cause who in the fuck wanna suck on some shit like that.  Ima have to eat her all night long so I can get back into rhythm. Cause that just threw my taste buds all off fucking track, nasty shit. 

I didn't want to hurt my mom but if I had to shall be it. She took the most precious thing to me, my family before the one I've created now. She took my son's aunt from him, took my sister from me. I would not rest until she see, until she feel the pain, hurt, and grief she'd had cause on us. Mark my damn words she may have brought me in this world but I was gonna take her out....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
5.1K 339 11
Read it🤙
106K 4.4K 34
What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher?
7.7K 564 31
another Joni fanfic 🤭 Janet and Toni are true soulmates that are both broken. Toni - a beautiful young woman who keeps ending up in things. an worka...