Tasting my own medicine

By shaz81

My first attempted at writing a short story became a fan fic. Please ignore my horrid spelling, grammar and... More

Ch 1 - Tasting my own medicine
Ch 2 - Testing my theory
Ch 3 - In sickness and in health.
Ch 4 - Two can play at that game
Ch 5 - Fun and games
Ch 6 - No more games
NOT AN UPDATE
Ch 7 - Lost and found
Ch 8 - Losing my heartbeat Pt 1
Ch - 9 Losing my heartbeat Pt 2
Ch - 10 Losing my heartbeat Pt 3
Chapter 11 - New Wayo
Not an update
Chapter 12 - Some things never change
Chapter 13 - Best laid plans part 1
Ch 14 - Best laid plans Pt 2
Chapter 15 - Best laid plans pt 3
Not an update
Part 16 - In to the night
Update
Chapter 17 - Out with the old
Chapter 18
Q and A
Announcement
Part 19 - The end pt 1 EDITED
Ch 20 - The end pt 2 Teaser

Preview Chapter 19

341 25 9
By shaz81

Phana POV 

Watching his little chest rise and fall as he slept in my arms exhausted from the intense session we just had, made me smile. I stroked his little chin and jawline adrmiring his beauty spots scattered all over his face, the face I dreamed about all night and the one I wanted to wake up to every morning for the rest of my life, I snuggled in closer and thought about the most crazy and intense 24 hours we had just had and I felt the exhaustion finally seep through to my bones and I melted into a deep slumber hugging the love of my life as we both slept unaware that the worst was yet to come. 

24 hours ago

Hello readers, 

I know  I haven't updated this fanfic in a while as I have run out of ideas, but saying that I suddenly had this idea in my head and decided to be brave and instead of deleting I will publish. Please leave comments to let me know what you think and I will update this soon. 

Shaz81 Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.1K 7
The original story belongs to the 2 moons series. This is just a fanfiction because I can't get enough of the series 😂😂 This story takes plac...
323K 10.8K 25
"One mistake develops into other mistakes. can beam and forth fix them one by one?" "Character belongs to chiffon cake" "Photo by fanclubs" The stor...
10.4K 413 11
kit has been avoiding pha and beam for a few months now and refuses to tell the reason. pha and beam have had enough of kit's antics and have decided...
16.1K 1K 29
Yo is an angel. Like a literal angel, straight from heaven. He's on a mission to find love, but the stakes are very high. Will he give his heart to s...