chaos | peter parker

By hollandspurse

A story of which being Tony Stark's daughter and having powers is the definition of Chaos. [spider-man: homec... More

read me!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
act two | avengers: infinity war
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
act three | avengers: endgame
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
act four | spider-man: far from home
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty-one
thirty-two
act five | spider-man no way home
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
thank u !

thirty

12.9K 351 413
By hollandspurse

LAYING ON THE GROUND, heartbroken on to what just happened. Morgan weakly pulled out her phone and called someone who she hasn't talked to in a while. She brought her phone to her ear, and closed her eyes still hoping that when she opens her eyes this will all be over.

"Morgan! I haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything okay?"

"Happy, something happened."

"What's going on?"

"I just need you to pick me up please." She said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Okay. I'm on my way."

Morgan ended the call and stood up feeling powerless. She glanced at the train tracks and quickly looked away from it feeling horrible about herself. Finally after a few minutes, she saw a jet flying close to her. Morgan sighed in relief seeing Happy.

Happy came out from the jet, and embraced young Stark, while she started to sob in his arms.

"Morgan, you need to tell me what's going on."

She nodded and got on the plane with Happy. Morgan sat down and felt numb. Happy sat across from her watching her every move.

"I think I did something wrong." She spoke up slowly, Happy's eyebrows rose. "I don't think I was ready for this, Happy." Morgan admitted as she looked down.

"That's reasonable, but what happened Morgan?"

Morgan felt the tears in her eyes start to fall when she thought of him. "I just killed my best friend."

Happy rose from his seat, "what the hell is this talk Morgan?"

"Peter gave this man Beck, Edith. A man who used to work for Stark Industries. He faked the elementals so he can be a hero. He's a fake, Happy." Morgan revealed all in one breath, Happy sat down and listened to her.

"After I found that out, and the choice Peter made. I left alone to get Beck, and Edith back." Happy closed his eyes in regret that he left Morgan to do this alone.

"Where's Peter?" He spoke up.

Morgan was about to open her mouth, but she couldn't find the words to speak. More tears started to come out from her eyes, making Happy started to get more worried.

"Morgan, where's Peter?"

Morgan took a deep breath, "he got hit by a train."

Happy's eyes widen hearing that.

"Happy, I could've saved him but I couldn't. I was cornered, I just—"

Happy got up immediately, and hugged young Stark. Morgan started to cry on his shoulder. Happy tried to hush the crying teenager. It was rare that he had seen Morgan cry from the times he had known Morgan. She would always never try to have the emotions get the best of her or show any. That's why when Happy saw her cry, he knew that Morgan had reached her breaking point.

"Morgan, you cannot blame yourself for something that you couldn't control."

Morgan just couldn't stop crying, and Happy pulled out of their hug to look at her. Morgan looked broken; and felt guilty that he didn't try to stop her from going on this trip.

"Where did Peter get hit? What city?"

She took a deep breath, "I think, Berlin. I didn't see his body though. I just couldn't—"

Happy nodded cutting her off. "It's okay, Morgan. I'm going to take you home."

Morgan shook her head, "I have to get Beck."

"Morgan," Happy started.

"Happy, he is on his way to kill my best friends. I can't have him take more things from me."

"I have to draw the line at some point, Morgan. I think this is one of the few times. I'm sorry, I can't have you go fight him and you to get hurt again. I'm going to take you back home."

Morgan didn't argue with Happy since she just wanted to be alone. She wiped the tears from her eyes and turned to face the jet window. Hearing Happy on the phone, Morgan felt her eyes get heavy from everything that had happened. Knowing that she was about to fall asleep, she let herself fall into a pit of darkness.

Feeling the jet touch the floor, Morgan opened her eyes to see Happy getting off the jet. Looking out of the window, she knew that this wasn't New York causing her to be confused on where they landed. Looking closely, she saw a figure walking towards them. Her breathing hitched and she ran towards the exit of the jet.

Standing next to Happy, and seeing him just physically standing made Morgan want to cry all over again.

"Morgan?" Peter spoke, but Morgan ran into his arms hoping not to cry all over again.

"You're alive," Morgan spoke into his neck.

Peter winced causing Morgan to pull away. "Peter?"

Peter's facial expressions were contorted with pain. He pressed a hand to his shoulder feeling the pain shoot up his arm. His face softened when he looked down at Morgan.

Happy got close to them, and realized that Peter was in pain. They helped Peter get on the jet. Once on the plane, Happy went to get the first aid while Morgan sat in her seat. She pulled out her phone and started texting her friends who could get killed, but she realized that Beck would have traced their phones. Morgan deleted the message and sighed rubbing her temples.

Morgan jumped when she heard Peter slam his fist on the table, and yelled at Happy.

Peter sat down, in front of Morgan, and apologized, "I'm sorry, Happy. I'm sorry, I shouldn't shout." He looked back up at Happy with tears in his eyes, "I just really miss him."

"Yeah, I miss him too." Happy responded, Morgan took a deep breath knowing who they were talking about.

"Everywhere I go, I see his face," Peter said looking down. "The whole world is asking about who is going to be the next Iron Man, and I don't know if that's me, Happy. I'm not Iron Man."

"You're not Iron Man, either is Morgan," Happy responded. "You guys are never going to be Iron Man."

The teens looked at him confused, while Happy sighed, "nobody can live up to Tony. Not even Tony. Tony is my best friend." Morgan started to feel her tears threatening to spill out of her eyes as Happy spoke about her father.

"And he was a mess. He second guessed everything he did. The one thing he didn't second guess was picking you."

Morgan turned to Peter knowing that statement was true.

"I don't think Tony would have done what he did if you two weren't going to be here after he did it."

Now both of the teens were looking at Happy.

"Your friends are in trouble, you guys are all alone. Tech is missing. What are you guys going to do about it?"

Peter stood up and looked at Morgan, "we are going to kick his ass."

"I mean, right now because we have been hovering over a tulip field for past fifteen minutes."

"Right," Peter said while trying to find a solution.

"We can't call our friends, because he's tracking their phones," Morgan noted standing up also.

"Okay, give me your phone, Happy," Peter said, Happy reached in his pocket to give his phone to Peter.

"What's your password?" Peter asked, Morgan moved next to Peter to see what he was doing.

"Password."

"No, what is your password?" Peter repeated.

"Password."

"You're the head of security and your password is password."

"I'm not proud of it either," Happy admitted.

A boy showed up on Happy's phone. He was doing an Instagram live, while doing a British accent.

"They're in London," Morgan said to Happy.

"London? Okay."

"Yeah, but we need a suit," Peter said motioning towards Morgan and him.

"Suit?"

Happy pushed a button then the back of the plane was a mini work station. Morgan went to the one on the right while Peter went to the one on his left. The teens typing away on their touch screens.

Morgan was doing another design for her suit, while Peter was doing his web shooters.

"M, can you help me for sec?"

Morgan turned to see Peter with his hand in a web shooter. Helping Peter with what he needed, the teens looked up to see Happy smiling and staring at them.

"What?" They said at the same time.

"Nothing."

Sooner or later, they were finally in the air flying to London. 

She finished before Peter making her get a cleaning wipe and take off all the dirt on her face. Morgan grabbed her setting spray for hydration. She was not about to fight a monster with dry skin.

Peter glanced at her and chuckled, "I don't think Beck cares about your skin, M."

"He doesn't have to, I'm not doing this for him." She said then stood up to walk towards him.

He laughed at Morgan's comment.

"Is your suit almost ready?" Morgan asked Peter, and he nodded.

"Yeah, seventy-five percent almost done."

Morgan nodded and went towards her suit which was already done. Grabbing it from the container, she was about to go to the bathroom to change but Peter stopped her.

"M, can we talk?"

She nodded to allow him to talk and Peter took a deep breath.

"I just want to say I'm sorry for giving Edith to Beck and I'm sorry for everything that I caused for. With the photo and everything, you don't deserve it, truly." He said all in one breath, "I understand if you don't want to talk to me after this whole thing after what I caused."

Morgan shook her head, "you were just not thinking straight. Like me, when I didn't believe you when you were getting your suit tested and a dude walked in on you. For that and everything else I said, I'm sorry."

Peter chuckled in relief that they were on good terms, "what happened between us? Whenever there were threats we would usually never bump heads."

"Well, we are getting older and we both know what we want," Morgan said in sigh.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Peter reached his hand for their handshake but Morgan pulled him in a hug instead.

"I really thought I lost you, Peter."

Peter wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'll always come back to you. Always."

Peter's comment made Morgan blush. They let go of their hug and Morgan went towards the bathroom to change. Peter let go of his breath, Happy noticed and motioned Peter to come towards the cockpit.

"You still like her huh?"

"You have no idea, Happy."

"You should really talk to her. I have a feeling she feels the same way too." Happy said, that sparked an idea to Peter.

Peter pulled out a necklace from his belt and gave to Happy who had the plane on auto pilot.

"Can you give this her? If something happens to me."

Happy looked at the necklace then at Peter.

"No, you are going to give to her, Peter."

Peter sighed, and heard the door open. He shoved the necklace back into his belt. The boys turned to see not the Morgan that they knew off.

Morgan's suit was covered in the same shade as her powers. There was gold detailing on the sides having a part of Iron Man's colors still within her suit. She had on gloves that went up to her elbows with a darker shade of her powers detailing on it. Morgan glanced down at her suit and touched the material with a soft smile on her face knowing that she just designed her first suit.

Happy smiled at the sight of her. "That's our girl."

Morgan for the first time in a while, she was ready for a fight.

___________
author's note:

hi guys!! happy New Years!! i hope 2020 treats you with a lot of love and joy.

there's only two or three more chapters left of this book! that scares me since i remember writing homecoming around this time :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 149 27
"Live for the ones who don't get too. Use this time to become something that you only ever dreamed to be. Become extraordinary." After losing everyt...
48.1K 1.1K 68
"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, but when her father recruits a boy the sam...
5K 256 56
(Stark's Daughter X Peter Parker Fan Fiction) When she's been taken in by Tony Stark himself at the age of 6 and officially adopted not 2 years later...
2K 19 26
[BOOK 1 IN THE BONNIE STARK X MCU PETER PARKER SERIES] Tony Stark's meaningless fling with Maya Hansen at a New Year's Eve party in Switzerland resu...