Sam's sister

By ElmoPittah

What if Sam Uley had a sister who was also a werewolf and she imprinted on Carlisle Cullen? She is deaf in hu... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New Story....?
New story and thank you

Epilogue

2.6K 25 4
By ElmoPittah

This chapter is the epilogue of Sam's Sister. 

One month after the Volterra incident... Aidan is six months old.

YlvaPoV

"Carlisle, hurry up!" I called as I ran to the place where we would be reunited with our son. I had missed him terribly but I was glad that helping the Volturi modernize had kept me busy. Now Carlisle and I were in North Canada on the first night of the full moon to meet our son. I would also try to convince Thor to let Aidan stay with us. Aidan was healed and he shouldn't be kept from us.

"Ylva, calm down. stressing out isn't going to help time pass by faster." My mate spoke. The past month we were reconnecting on a whole different level. Now there truly were no more secrets between each other, and I was happier than ever before.

"I know but still. I'm actually nervous about meeting our child, is that weird?"

"Not really, I mean who knows how old he actually is now and how much we missed. I am a little nervous too." We arrived at the place where we were supposed to meet Thor and Aidan. We were indeed a little early as no one was at the open area. Carlisle hugged me from behind to help me calm down. Then a bright flash appeared and there he was. Our son. Aidan. Thor himself was holding him in his arms. Aidan did grow up more but I had expected him to look older for some reason. He only looked six months old.

"Look there, Aidan. your family is here. Your mommy and daddy are waiting for you." He spoke. Aidan looked around until his eyes locked with mine. Then his little arms stuck out to me. I wanted to walk over but Thor held his hand up.

"He has been trying to walk lately but couldn't do it alone yet." Thor put Aidan on the ground carefully and after he had steadied his legs, Aidan tried walking over. It was wobbly and he fell but got up by himself. I cried on the inside because I had missed Aidan's progress in this from being helpless to almost walking like any other.

"Carlisle, look! He's walking!" I knelt down so I could catch my son when he came.

"I see it love." My mate's voice broke a little. He was proud and yet also sad. The same way I felt. Aidan finally reached me and I picked him up in my arms.

"Hello little one." I greeted him. He tried to wrap his little arms around my neck in a hug and I melted.

"I'll see you in three days." Thor disappeared before I nor Carlisle could say anything. We went home and our three days of actually getting to know our son and being a little family began. Aidan turned out to be more human than we thought. He did drink a bit of blood but never needed it a lot. We were relieved because it meant he really is more of a hybrid than an immortal child.

The second time we had him home...

He met Rose and Emmett and the others. That one was funny because he didn't seem to like Edward. Whenever he entered the room, Aidan would frown and the two would be caught in a staring contest with Edward talking and Aidan thinking. Usually it was about silly things like Edward's view on his soul. or how boring Aidan found the music Edward played on the piano. It was also funny watch them shocked at how well he had grown already. He was now nine months old and already walking and running around on his own.

On the other hand he seemed to adore Jasper and Rose. Aidan knew that if he wanted something and I didn't allow it, Carlisle would sometimes give in but not all the time and Rose would be the next one to ask. He would fire his charms off on her and get his way.

With Jasper he loved to play around and prank Emmett. Aidan would be the distraction while Jasper prepared and then the two would run. Alice was okay as long as she didn't try to change his clothes. Then he would throw a tantrum until either me or Carlisle calmed him down.

The one person he didn't know what to make of, was Bella. Most of the time he seemed to be okay around her but sometimes he would avoid her like the plague. His arguments with Edward were sometimes about her too. Renesmee was like his big sister/best friend. The two were often playing together if Edward and Bella had her at home instead of at Jake's.

Three months after Volterra incident... Aidan is 11 months old.

"Aidan, sweetie can you come with me?" I asked going outside. I had been sensing something odd about him and wanted to see if he was the way I had seen in my dreams.

"Okay mama." I heard his little footsteps run after me. Once outside, a safe distance from the house I sat down with him.

"Baby, can you tell me what you learn when you go with uncle Thor?" He told me everything.

"I can show you the magic trick uncle Loki taught me!" He stepped back and waved his hand over himself and he had turned into a lion cub. Well partly. He had a face and tail of a lion and his hands had turned into paws but the rest not yet.

"That's really good, did uncle Loki teach you this?" I asked.

"He taught me to change completely but I cannot do it yet. He said I could only show you if I could and now I didn't. I'm sorry mommy." He had a little tear running down his cheek.

"Sweetie, don't worry. I can show you how to do it as well. Let's dry those tears first hm?" I wiped them and helped him calm down so he could turn back. "Besides when I was as old as you now, I could only change my face and even that went wrong in the beginning." I showed him the silly ways I looked when I first turned. it made him laugh and my heart melted at the sound.

"Mommy looks funny." he laughed. "oh I do, don't I?" I poked his belly and more giggles came from him as I tickled him and blew raspberries on his belly too. At one point he pushed me away and I turned while I rolled away. Then I got up and challenged Aidan to play. He got up after catching his breath from laughing so much. He did the same as before only now he turned fully into a lion cub. It had been just as I thought. He was thinking too hard on whatever Loki had taught him. He didn't think of that now, only about changing to be able to play with me and he turned fully.

We played around play wrestling and tagging until he couldn't stand on his paws anymore. he turned back and fell asleep where he stood. I nudged him awake enough to climb on my back and I walked back careful to not let him fall off. At home Carlisle was waiting for us. He took Aidan to bed for a nap while I turned back and made some food feeling tears gather in my eyes. "What happened out there?" 

"He can turn already. Loki has been teaching him that and he showed me but he focused too much on remembering what he was taught, we played in our animal forms until he was too tired. Carlisle, I don't think I can let Aidan go again. All these milestones in his life, should be achieved here with us, not around others." I felt a bit teary eyed at this.

"I understand dear. I feel the same. Let's try and convince them to let Aidan stay with us from now on."

"Or at least turn it all around, two days with us and the rest here." I whipped around and threw a knife. it hit the person in the arm. Loki. He smirked probably remembering all the other times I did something like this, as he pulled the knife out.

"Still that temper of your mother huh?"

"I warned you, brother. She is faster now." Thor said. "Ylva, we came not to pick your son up but to apologize. Me taking Aidan in, was to give you time to adjust to the unleashing of your full power, but we misjudged the time you needed. However we have come to love your son like he is family. Therefore we want to suggest to turn the deal around. He can visit us two days a month, and the rest he stays where he should be. With you."

"I can stay with mommy and father?" Aidan asked from near the dining table. For some reason Aidan couldn't call Carlisle anything less formal.

"Yes little cub. Your mommy is always sad that you have to go. but you can still come to Asgard to play with your uncles and I." Loki answered him.

"And can grandpa still try and hurt me?" Both gods stiffened. Carlisle told Alice and the others to take Aidan away from here, he would tell them when they could come back. I just continued preparing the meat for today's dinner which included using a butcher's knife to cut it. I may have used a bit more force than necessary.

"Boys... Did I hear correctly that my son met Fenrir or was that just my imagination?" I started talking. i guessed it would be Thor who would answer honestly

"You heard correctly." I was right with my guess.

"Which one of you idiots should be punished for this?" They pointed at each other of course.

"Just tell me what happened before I rip someone in this room apart, and no, it will not be Carlisle." The two brothers stumbled through their words. Apparently Aidan and Loki had been playing pranks on Thor and others the whole day when one went wrong. They were supposed to drop a bucket of glue and one of feathers on one of the Valkyries but when they hid from Thor who became the target instead, Aidan stumbled right into the prison cells as he had gotten lost. There he met Fenrir who, once he learned Aidan was my son, tried to kill him for being off-spring of 'that traitorous bitch.'

A guard saved Aidan just in time but he'd had a big scratch on his arm. it was healed within no time but they still allowed this to happen.

"To avoid this in the future we made extra precautions in the prison such as immediate electrocution if Fenrir tries to get past the bars of his cell. we also made sure Aidan knew to never go in there again and the guards know to keep a better eye out. You should've seen Loki though. He has tortured Fenrir for this leaving him just barely alive. He was also unable to leave Aidan's side the rest of his stay." Thor explained.

"If I ever hear that Aidan met Fenrir again, or that he got wounded while under your care, there won't be a single realm you'll be safe at. Understood?"

"Yes Madam." They said looking down in shame. They really cared for my son the way family would.

"Good. now will you be staying for dinner or are you leaving?" I asked sweetly as if I didn't just threaten them.

"We're leaving." They said stepping out to call Heimdall. The others returned.

"Wow. I never expected two gods to be scared of you. You truly aren't someone to mess with. Are you, Ylva?" Emmett asked. He had stayed just in case.

"It's because they know I can kick their asses even if they were to use their full strengths. After Ragnarok, I took the alpha title as I had beaten both my brothers and Fenrir was supposed to be dead. and they know that a mother's will is to be respected at all times." I explained putting the food on the table.

This is it... finally the story has ended. thank you all for your interest in it and I'm sorry it took this long to finish it. If you have any questions please ask them in comments. I will answer. 

Once again thank you all for liking my story.

XXX ElmoPittah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 40
Annabelle Whitlock was a normal girl, except she was born in 1846. Her brother Jasper left to join the war and she decided to do the same, lying abou...
1.4M 31.8K 52
What happens when a lost little girl wanders through a forest, getting chased by a sadistic vampire who killed her family just minutes before? She so...
1.1M 29.4K 64
bucky barnes one shots to warm the heart © VOWELETTE - all content is my own
1M 46.7K 93
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC