Chapter 15

SaPoV

Once we were at the airport back in Seattle, we were being picked up by Alice and Emmett. Apparently Peter and Charlotte had gone home. Emmett's reunion with Rosalie was lovely. I felt sad just a little watching them. A small wave of calm washed over me. I sent gratitude back. "You're welcome." Jasper said. I still felt jealous of Jared. Why can't all of the wolves have imprints like his and Quil only has to wait until Claire grows up. We split up into two groups to fit in the car. I rode with Jasper, Alice and Carlisle. Edward, Rosalie and some of my things would go in Emmett's car. Jane and Heidi had spoiled me with clothes and stuff. Caius gave me drawing supplies and Marcus had given me books about old experiments and about forensic research. There was too much stuff for Alice's car.

During the ride I kept looking outside suppressing the urge to stare at Carlisle. I felt a bit sick in my stomach as we got closer as if something would happen. When Alice stopped the car, Carlisle opened the door for me but as soon as he did I flew out of the car, phased, and stalked to the house growling.

NoPoV

Emmett and the others arrived right after them. "Sam was inside." Carlisle went after Sara the others followed him but before any of them could enter the house they were stopped by Sara. "Let me handle this one. She smells familiar." Edward told the rest what Sara was thinking. She stalked carefully and silently to the kitchen where the stranger was. It turned out to be Bella. "What the hell? Bella what are you doing here?" Emmett asked.

"Well, Alice had made me come over again for her kind of a sleepover, and I just woke up and was hungry so I decided to make some breakfast." She lied.

"No I didn't. I asked you about a sleepover for next weekend." Alice replied. Sara growled. The vamps turned to her. Her eyes had darkened considerably.

"Carlisle her thirst rose up from the strain she put on herself to keep from killing anyone on the plane. She wishes to taste Bella." Edward picked up from her thoughts. Jasper confirmed checking her feelings. Bella being the stupid girl she is walked to Sara.

"Bella, stop! Have you gone mad?" Jasper warned the foolish human

"She won't hurt me. I know she won't." Bella answered Jasper stubbornly, walking closer. When she tried to stroke Sara's fur, Sara snapped. She bit Bella in her hand. Bella tried to pull her hand away, but Sara kept her jaws tightly clamped and growled at the human.

"Bella don't pull your hand away that will only rip it off." Carlisle instructed. Bella cried out in pain and Edward got angry, he wrenched Sara's jaws open and pulled Bella's hand away. It was a deep wound, That bled quite a bit. All the vamps left the house except for Carlisle. Sara had left too. "That will be a scar. Bella why couldn't you listen to Jasper? and why did you lie to us?" He asked a bit disappointed in her behaviour.

"I don't know, I wasn't thinking."She pleaded with the coven leader.

"Indeed you weren't."he said stitching up the wound after cleaning it.

"I'm sorry Carlisle. I really had no idea what I was doing. I had heard that you guys would come home today and I thought that I would make Sara some lunch. Sam was here. He said that I should just do what I came for. He asked when Sara would come home. I told him and he left saying that the pack might get a new leader. He wants Sara to take his place as Alpha as long as Jacob doesn't take it."

"That means that Sara will have to fight him. Bella I hope that you learned to listen when we say that it's too dangerous? You know what the consequences might be."Carlisle warned.

"I have learned my lesson, Carlisle. I really do." Loud growling was heard from two Wolves outside.

Edward called from outside. "Carlisle, Sam is using you as a subject to make Sara angry enough that she will fight him. The whole pack is watching them keeping us out of it. Sara is in no condition to fight yet." then the growling turned into fighting.