New Story....?

Okay so, I need a little help.

This story has been completed and I want to begin posting a new one.
I have several projects which I'm working on but can't choose which to publish first.
My question to everyone is, which story would you like me to do first?

Down here is a list with a small description of what they are about.
Please comment on this chapter about which one you would like to read.
On the 30th of november I will make a decision.

Azura clan (Naruto fanfic)
Yuri Azura is an orphaned child from the famous Azura clan known for their animal related Jutsu. She grows up in Konoha while finding out what happened to her family. Will she be able to fulfill her destiny?

From orphan (Yu-gi-oh fanfic) Ancient egypt au
Sahira is a 17-year old girl living on the streets, fighting for survival. This all changed when the pharaoh entered her life.

Odoru Hyō (Tumbling fanfic)
When the Akatsuka siblings lost their parents, Yuna became a yankee after her brother turned his back on her. The fights she got in earned her the nickname Odoru Hyō. When she got kicked out of the third school since that incident, Yuna got transferred to Karasumori High where she meets Azuma Wataru and his friends.

Dragon's trust (Avengers fanfic)
The Avengers meet Saphyra, a dragon bound to serve her chosen master.

another avengers fanfic (Title yet to be decided)
Katie is left on Starktower's doorstep because she has a strange power. Can she get used to her power as she grows up between everything that happens from Ultron to Thanos? How come she seems much more intelligent than a child her age could possibly be?
If you haven't seen the movies up until Avengers Endgame, this story will contain spoilers.

Gokusen fanfic (Title yet to be decided)
Yankumi and Shin got married and were blessed with twins, Emiko the eldest and Kaida the youngest. Emiko is everyone's favorite and makes the choices deemed better in their parents' eyes. Can Kaida with her rougher and more energetic nature win the same affection from her family?

The alchemist (Twilight fanfic)
Leona is Bella's older half-sister who comes back from the army to live in Forks. She gets pulled into the world of vampires and shapeshifters yet that world doesn't seem to surprise her. How come?

The Lion's angel (original story, title might be changed, don't know for sure if this story already exists)
In a parallel world without war, once the people reach a certain age, their dreams begin to show them the person that is meant to complete us. Mind you, they do not show how the other person looks but things that can tell you about their personality, like a book could mean an intelligent person or someone who likes the peace and quiet in some places better than nightclubs. 

This story follows Alex as he grows up and leaves home to find his other half.