𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑶�...

By __MissC__

Shanea "NeNe" Walker is a 22 year old Nursing Student. Born and Raised in the streets of Miami...Her life wen... More

Finding Myself
Decisions
Plush
Someone is Watching
Do you want to
Caught Up
The outcome
What happens Now
Problem Solved
Almost Perfect
Why Her
I want you back
One more chance
Coming Clean
Coming Clean Part 2
The Truth
Recover
The Reveal
Where you at?
Make it Last
Be careful
Stalking
Irreplaceable
Get it Together
2 years later
Escape
Free
Almost Free
Coming Home/ Last Chapter

Set Up

11.7K 409 106
By __MissC__

NeNe's POV

"Trill you ready, I don't want to be late for my appointment .." I told him as I stood by the front door.. Today we were finding out the sex of our baby.. Trill wanted a boy , and I did too...

"I'm ready, you got the keys?.." he asked walking out the door..

"Yess daddy.. Lets go , I don't want to be late..." I told him pouting..

We were walking out the door, when 3 cars pulled up in the drive way..

"Who is that?" I asked looking up at Trill..

"Baby wait.. hold on, I don't know.."he said looking confused.

A guard got out and opened the car door .. A tall guy dressed in all white, got out of the blacked out Bentley.. Trill quickly motioned for me to go back in the house..

******

Trill's POV

"Dontrill.. We have a problem my friend.. My money is short.. 50,000 to be exact.. We had an agreement remember, no bullshit, just business.. Tell me my friend, what seems to be the problem? Where is my money.. " Carlos said walking up to me , blowing smoke in the air..

He was my new connect, we been doing business for almost a year now.. We have never had a problem , but In this business it's always some bullshit...

"Carlos, You know I've never been short..I take this shit serious.. I don't wouldn't jeopardize what we got going on.. But I will get to the bottom of this.. I give you my word!" I told him..

"You have 5 days my friend, and not a day later. You don't give me what's mines, I take what's yours! Understand.." he said walking off..

"Understood.."

I just stood there, thoughts flooded my mind.. I don't know what happened to the money. Meech and Zay made all the drops.. I know they not stealing from me.. We been boys forever..

****

NeNe's POV

We pulled up to the doctor office and got out, we were 15 mins late and I was pissed.. I went in and signed in and we took a seat..

"Baby what's wrong , you been quiet since earlier.." I asked Trill holding his hand.. I never asked him about his business, because I knew what kind of business he did..

"I'm good Ma, just thinking.."

"Okay, well I love you, and no matter what happens I'm riding with you .. Right or wrong.." I told him..

"Oh yea.." he said smiling..

"Yea.."

"Gimmie kiss then, with your down ass.."He said pecking me on the lips.. All the women in the waiting room started starring..

"So... Do you want to find out now, or do you want to have a gender reveal party?.."

"Lets do whatever makes you happy.." He said making me smile...

"Okay...."

"Walker.." The nurse said calling me to the back..
We went in the exam room and I got on the table, waiting for the doctor to come in..  I looked down at my stomach , admiring my little bump.. I couldn't believe that I was going to be mommy..

***

"Hello, How are you all doing today.." Dr.Grey said..

"We're doing good?"

"Good, okay lay back.. Let's measure your stomach, and listen to your little one.. Are you ready to find out the sex?.." he asked..

"Yes, we are.. We are team Blue.."

"Okay, well let's get you around the corner to the ultrasound room.." he said smiling at me and Trill..

******

Trill's POV

I pulled up to the warehouse , and got out.. I dapped the guards up on my way in.. Zay and Meech was sitting on the the couch playing the game..

"Yo, we got a problem! Put that shit down!!!  I spat Causing both of them to jump..

"Whats going on .." Zay said..

"Carlos came to see me today, he said his money was short 50,000.. I want to know why! Because from my understanding y'all made the drops , am I right?.." I ask sitting at my desk.. Waiting on a response..

"Hold on, what? 50,000..  We gave him 250,000 to reup.. I took that nigga 100,000 Wednesday night , and Meech took him the other 150,000 Friday night.. We always split the money, just in case one of us gets pulled over.. We put 50,000 in each bag.. We make two different drops, just to be careful... Right Meech..?"

"Hell yeah, We met at the dock, and I gave that nigga 2 bags!!"

"2 bags? Meech i put 3 under your seat! Where's the other bag? Did you go by yourself..?" Zay asked , We was looking at Meech confused..

"You know what, my bitch ass cousin Andre asked me for a ride that night.. Come to think about it, he had a big ass coat on.. It wasn't that cold outside!! I went in the store and got some gas , and left that bitch ass nigga in my car! Damn man!! I should've never picked his ass up.. Yo I gotta go find this nigga, and kill him! I don't give a fuck if he is family. That nigga stole from me...." Meech said getting up..

"Let's go then.." Zay said..

"Andre?" I said getting up following them outside..

We got in the truck and drove off.. Damn that name sounded so familiar..

****

"I can't believe this nigga.. After all the shit I did for him.. He gone take from me!!" Meech said loading his gun..

"Hold on, let's look around first.. We don't want to go in shooting, we don't know who up in there.." I told Meech..

We were sitting outside an run down apartment building.. We got grabbed our mask and put some gloves on..

"Look, there he go, going in that apartment right there..." Meech said pointing upstairs..

"Okay, lets go get our shit back.." Zay said..

"Hold up, who is that walking up the stairs?" I asked looking out the window..

"Fuck, what she doing here?" Zay asked..

"I guess we all know who Dre is... " I said shaking my head..

"Damn.... I didn't know it was my cousin Dre.. I didn't think he had it in him.. So He's the Dre that's fucking Lexa.. I still don't Give a fuck, once you take from me , we ain't family no more..Lets handle this , I'm ready to go..." Meech said getting out the truck..

We went upstairs and heard some shots ring out.. Meech kicked the door open, making his way to the back of the apartment.. When we got there , we saw Lexa standing over Dre's body with the money bag in her hand... His body was covered in bullets..

"Lexa, put that fucking gun down!!" Zay said.. We were standing in the door way with our guns pointed at her..

"Fuck you!!" She spat still holding the gun, now aiming it at us..

"Lexa come on, don't do this! Put the gun down.. The fuck is going on with you! What you do? Tell the nigga to rob his own cousin and then turn around and kill him!! This ain't like you.." Zay said.

"You don't know me!!" She said laughing..

"What about your kids.. They need their momma.." I told her looking in her eyes

"My kids are gone!! I put them in foster care!"

"You what!! Why you do that bullshit Lex!" Zay said.

"They had the wrong daddy, and I didn't want them anymore! Just like you didn't want me anymore!!" She told Zay..

"Come on lex, we better than this.. You better than this.. They gone always be my KIDS! I know I hurt you, but Let's talk about this, put the gun down!!" Zay said raising his voice..

"I use to love you Zay, I gave you everything.. And you took it all away..." she said crying..

Before we knew it ... she pulled the trigger...

Comment ❤️
Vote❤️

Sorry for any errors..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 33.8K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
671K 18.9K 54
21 Year Old Glitter Is A Stripper At Mo's Playhouse A Strip Club In The Upper East Of Atlanta. She Have Had The Dream Of Becoming A Stripper Since Sh...
124K 5K 36
"I've never done this before," She said, hands covering her exposed breast in the dark room. The only light that had been shining was coming from the...