FEAR ⇾ THE WALKING DEAD

By voidgrimess

𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥 | " to be afraid." Ella Grace Walsh is a survivor. STANDALONE (GLENN RHEE X FEM!OC) (MALE!OC X FEM... More

𝙁𝙀𝘼𝙍
ACT ONE
i. | frog legs
ii. | dead man walking
iii. | the man with a crossbow
iv. | to save an asshole
v. | "i want some chihuahuas"
vi. | the burial of many
vii. | "only i can make those jokes"
viii. | cdc
ix. | scary actions
x. | no way out
ACT TWO
xi. | the loss of another
xii. | to find a little girl
xiii. | horse girl
xiv. | soft goodbyes
xv. | the plan to find sophia
xvi. | untold truth
xvii. | "a chupa. . . what?"
xviii. | the barn
xix. | beth greene has fallen ill
xx. | "i can't lose him too"
xxi. | suicide isn't the answer
xxii. | randall's fate
xxiii. | the escaped prisoner
xxiv. | the greene farm downfall
ACT THREE
xxv. | seven months in
xxvi. | "our home"
xxvii. | mere luck
xxviii. | a man who survived a walker bite
xxix. | gore and glory
xxx. | the ones we lose
xxxi. | little ass-kicker
xxxii. | "you're the closest thing i have to a father"
xxxiii. | rescue team
xxxiv. | merle dixon is a bad man
xxxv. | kill the governor
xxxvi. | "i don't know yet"
xxxvii. | the governor's first reckoning
xxxviii. | 99 problems
xxxix. | a familiar face
xl. | prepping for war
xli. | grimes equals murderer
ACT FOUR
xlii. | thirty days down the drain
xliii. | walkers can fly
xliv. | an infection
xlv. | the virus is spreading
xlvi. | walker, walker, walker
xlvii. | medicine is our friend
xlviii. | goodbye
xlix. | we're too far gone
l. | everything happens for a reason
li. | "i hate him"
lii. | all in this together
liii. | an unknown destination
liv. | jarred peaches
lv. | the sign of sanctuary
ACT FIVE
lvi. | no sanctuary
lvii. | matthew 5:5
lviii. | "survivors!"
lix. | there are better angels
lx. | harsh reality
lxv. | bad mojo
lxvi. | goodbye, old friend
lxvii. | richmond, virginia
lxviii. | another forsaken barn
lxix. | the distance
lxx. | "remember"
lxxi. | happy thoughts
lxxii. | "you don't fight, you die"
lxxiii. | a meeting
ACT SIX
lxxiv. | who let the dogs out
lxxv. | no rest for the wicked
lxxvi. | "he's dead"
lxxvii. | uncle rick
lxxviii. | start to finish
lxxix. | "i will always find you"
lxxxi. | news and travel
lxxxii. | "negan?"
lxxxiii. | not alexandria's fight
lxxxiv. | who is negan?
lxxxv. | decapitation
lxxxvi. | death will follow
lxxxvii. | the day will come when you won't be
ACT SEVEN
lxxxviii. | the day has come
lxxxix. | good morning, sun
xc. | i'm gonna bury you
xci. | lots of guts
xcii. | "i've missed you"
xciii. | who would ever want to be king?
xciv. | my firefly
xcv. | ocean baby
xcvi. | the saviors last day
xcvii. | his last day
ACT EIGHT
xcviii. | mourning lamb
xcix. | down with the saviors
c. | "i believe in rick"
ci. | carl the selfless
cii. | a better world

lxxx. | jesus

827 25 0
By voidgrimess

TWO MONTHS LATER

IN BETWEEN THE sheets, Glenn and Ella were tangled into each other's bodies, both naked and content as they laid there. Ella traced circles around Glenn's nipples. She looked up at him and warmly smiled. She would never stop loving him. She realized last night that without him, there was no her. Their souls were intertwined so beautifully together. They were two souls clinging to the other as if they were medicine. But she probably needed him more than he needed her.  She kissed him on the cheek, slowly moving her legs and arms from him. She sat up against the pillow, looking out the window. It was such a beautiful day out today. She wished she could actually enjoy it rather than be working with Maggie all day long to get the place up and running again. She sighed. Glenn stirred in his sleep, letting out a yawn and stretching his body out.

"Good afternoon sleepy head." Ella smiled at him, rolling her body onto her side to face him. She ran her fingers through his hair, the air suddenly smelling like his shampoo. She loved the smell of his shampoo. It was a good smell.

He yawned one last time. "Good morning." he rolled on his side, placing his hands onto her stomach. "I hope you're pregnant."

Ella snorted. "Pregnant?"

"Yes. Pregnant."

"Why?" She laughed. "Why do you want me to be pregnant? I mean, I would love to be pregnant with your child, but you really, really want me to be so."

"Because we'll be one step closer to building our family here. The life we deserve to have. I can almost feel it in my bones that you're pregnant." Glenn whispered, he placed his head onto her stomach to listen for something that told him she was in fact with child. "I know you are. But I'm just hoping that I'm right."

"And. . . if you're wrong, which I feel like you might be wrong because I have no symptoms of pregnancy." Ella explained to him.

He sighed. "If I'm wrong, maybe we can just keep on trying."

Ella smiled at him. "Maybe. If I am pregnant, we can talk about it further. I'll have Daryl or Gerard or whoever is going on the run next to get us a pregnancy test to show you that you're wrong." she shrugged.

Glenn folded his arms under his head. "I really don't think I'm wrong though. I wouldn't see why you're not. We've been having sex for a month without any protection." he reminded her.

"I guess we'll see what the test will say later tonight." Ella stood up and wrapped the blanket around herself to head to the bathroom. She opened their bedroom door, walking out. She was about to close it when Glenn spoke again.

Glenn sat up. "By the way, it's Daryl and Rick going on the run!" he called out.

She shut the door. "Great." she mumbled underneath her breath.

____________________________

ELLA APPROACHED DARYL and Gerard, the two of them talking about what was on Gerard's list. "I'm trying to make it up to Yasmin, she absolutely loves red Twizzlers. Not the black ones, not the blue ones or whatever color they have. The red ones. Okay?" he looked at Daryl. Ella stood behind Gerard. "Now Harley just started her period. I'm sure there's tons of other women in here who just started theirs too. So, we should get some pads and tampons. Like a lot. There's lots of women here. I'm sure they'd all rather have one of the two than freebleed all over their pants. That's probably a gross feeling. Make sure to get pads and tampons, okay?" Gerard explained.

Daryl nodded and continued to stare at the list. "Why the hell do you need a music radio?" he asked the man. Ella looked at Gerard.

"Dude, were you not listening to me when I said I'm trying to win Yasmin back." Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I'll try and get all of this. I'm not promising you nothing." Daryl suffered the list in his pocket.

Gerard smiled. "Thank you." he walked away to go do whatever he was doing before.

Daryl looked at Ella. "Are you needing a music radio, too?"

"No," Ella snorted. She pulled out her list and gave it to Daryl. "I just need that."

Daryl looked at what it was than back to her. He kept looking between before he slipped it into his pocket and nodded. "Okay. We'll be back soon. Do you want me to discreetly give it to you?"

She nodded her head. "Yes."

He nodded and walked away.

Ella went off to find Maggie to go do their rounds today with work.

____________________________

LATER THAT NIGHT, after Daryl and Rick got back. Ella sat on the toilet, waiting for the test to turn negative or positive. She had to stand up to help calm herself down. She paced back and forth, biting into her fingernail. Her eyes were darting everywhere around the room, but to the test. She stopped walking and looked in the mirror, slowly breathing in and out. She picked up the test and noticed the test results were in. Her eyes widened as she held it tightly, she swallowed a lump in her throat. Ella shoved the test into her back pocket. She opened the bathroom door. "Glenn?" she called out. There was no answer. "Glenn!" still, no answer.

Ella scoffed. She walked down the stairs, calling his name. She looked in the kitchen, in the bathroom downstairs, basically everywhere before she went outside to go find him. "Glenn?!" Ella called out. She noticed Glenn and a few others running out from the room where they locked people up. He ran to Ella. "That guy broke out. Come on." he grabbed hold of Ella's arm.

They all ran to Rick's house. They opened the door and started running up the stairs. When Daryl pulled his pistol out and aimed it, everyone else did the same with their guns. Ella looked up at the guy. She saw Michonne and Rick standing behind Carl and the guy, only to see that Rick was holding a blanket around his waist and Michonne was buttoning her pants. She furrowed her eyebrows, lowering her gun.

"It's-it's okay." Michonne told everyone standing on the stairs with their guns out.

Rick sighed. "You said we should talk. So, let's talk."

____________________________

"SO HOW'D YOU get out?" Rick questioned Jesus, his arm sitting on the chair. Ella sat across from Jesus, her hand on her gun still. He didn't seem like someone to be trusted. She glanced at Glenn, then back at Jesus.

"One guard can't cover two exits or third floor windows. Knots untie and locks get picked. Entropy comes from order, right?" Jesus asked.

"Right." Daryl slowly nodded.

"I checked out your arsenal. I haven't seen anything like that in a long time. You're well-equipped, but your provisions are low. Very low for the amount of people you have. Fifty-four?" he looked at everyone.

"More than that." Maggie spoke.

Jesus looked away from Rick. "Well, I appreciate the cookie. My compliments to the chef."

"Yeah, she ain't here." Daryl snapped.

"Look, we got off to a bad start. But we're on the same side — the living side. You and Rick had every reason to leave me out there, but you didn't. I'm from a place that's a lot like this one. Part of my job is searching out other settlements to trade with. I took your truck because my community needs things, and both of you looked like trouble. I was wrong. You're good people. And this is a good place. I think our communities may be in a position to help each other." Jesus explained.

Ella crossed her arms. "Do you have food? Medical supplies?" she asked him.

"We've started to raise livestock. We scavenge. We grow. Everything from tomatoes to sorghum. We have our very own clinic full of supplies and machines."

Rick sighed. "Tell us why we should believe you."

"I'll show you. If we take a car, I can take you back home in a day, and you can all see for yourselves who we are and what we have to offer."

Maggie leaned forward, pushing her stomach into the table. "Wait, you're looking for more settlements. You mean you're already trading with more groups?"

Jesus smiled. "Your world's about to get a whole lot bigger."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.4K 38
glenn rhee is 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 kloe rhee still fights to survive. ⎯✼⎯ { glenn rhee x fem!oc } { season 5 - 8 } { book 2/3? } { UPDATING OFTEN } 20...
5.7K 220 23
"Her getting out man, that had nothing to do with me. I left her to die! I may hate that girl of yours, but she is a survivor." Cassie Grimes never t...
48.6K 1.7K 43
All the fear, and the fire of the end of the world... G. RHEE X OC
41.9K 1.7K 23
"Push me away all you want but I'm just gonna pull you right back to me." Ellie Grimes hadn't planned for the end of the world, she doubted anyone di...