Be My Superman (A Louis Tomli...

By _between_the_lines

Joslynn is best friends with Louis Tomlinson, and always has been. She's also become best friends with the re... More

Be My Superman (One Direction FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
PLAYLIST
DON'T FREAK OUT.

Chapter 17

28.6K 439 246
By _between_the_lines

Louis's POV

I woke up in a daze. Where was I?

The room I was in was completely dark and almost eerie. I was extremely stiff and I was sitting in a chair whilst laying my head on a bed. I was cold and confused. Where the hell was I?

That's when I remembered where I was: the hospital.

I sat up and stretched as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

I turned to the side to check on Josie, but she wasn't there. What? Where did she go?

I looked around before hearing the sound of the door opening. I looked up to see Joslynn walk into the room.

"Oh...hey, Lou." She said tiredly.

"Hey...what are you doing up?" I asked.

"I went to the bathroom...but I, uh, think I'm gonna go back to bed now." She said sort of emotionless, lying back down on the bed. 

I sighed, propping my elbow on the chair arm rest and I rested my chin in my hand. I wasn't tired anymore, and so I'm left doing nothing. 

After about a minute of silence, Joslynn started tossing and turning. After a few minutes, she let out an exasperated sigh and ran her hands through her hair. 

"Joslynn, it's obvious you can't sleep." I said, turning to her. 

She looked at me and sighed and said, "You're right. I've been up for about two hours." 

"You could have woken me up, you know."

"There wasn't a need." she simply said, ending the conversation. 

After a few minutes of an icy silence, I calmly said, "Just try and get some sleep, okay?"

"Why do you even care?" She asked, turning towards me while laying down. 

What the fuck is she talking about?

"Josie....I mean...I care about you."

"Louis, you know what? You can just go. I don't need you making up lies about you loving me or whatever just to try and get some guy to stop messing with me."

Whoaaaa, she thinks I was LYING about loving her? What the actual hell?

"You call rape simply 'messing with you?' And...I didn't lie about what I said." 

She ignored my comment about rape. "What do you mean you didn't lie?"

I stayed silent for a minute, thinking about what I should say. After a minute, I said, "Have you ever wanted to say something, like really badly, but never had the guts to? Like, you just have so many nerves that it just won't come out, and you just push it aside? That happens to me. A lot. I never have the guts to say what I want to say. And for years, I've been dying to say those few words. I just...I never knew it. For years, I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I always questioned if it was love or not, but I never said anything. Well, I actually take that back. I talked to Harry. A lot. He always said that he thought I was in love with you, but I never believed him. But...after seeing that Joshua guy all over you for so long, it sparked all of these emotions that I was never able to comprehend. And it was just a few hours ago when I realized every emotion that had been screaming inside of me. And, well, it all came out. Josie, what I said was entirely true. I, Louis William Tomlinson, am deeply and madly in love with you, Joslynn Marie Davis, and I no longer have to deny it." 

That took every little ounce of courage I had to say that, and my voice was sort of shaky whilst I was saying it. I honestly cannot believe I just said that. 

Joslynn stared at me for a few minutes. I couldn't read her eyes. I saw a mix of emotion in them. But, then I saw something different. I saw tears. Tears were welling up in her eyes, and she slowly started silently crying.

I got out of the chair and knelt by her hospital bed and said, "Oh my God, Josie. I seriously did not mean to make you cry." 

Joslynn sniffed and shook her head. "I know you didn't mean to...It's just...everything is so confusing and I don't know what I want anymore."

"I'm here to listen to everything you have to say, and you know that. I'm here to help you." 

Joslynn nodded her head and said, "I just...I've had this weird feeling in my stomach the past few months. I would get it whenever we Skyped, whenever you sent me a picture or video, or whenever you simply tweeted about missing your best friend, because I knew it was me. It made me so happy just simply seeing you, even if it was over the Internet. And, seeing you in real life sort of...overwhelmed me. We got into a lot of fights and I let Joshua flirt with me. I was just stressed and unsure of everything. And, now I'm rambling about stupid stuff. I just honestly don't know what I want."

I sighed, and got up and laid next to her in the bed. We were face to face, and I said, "I have an idea of something you could do to try and sort yourself out."

"What?" She asked with the cutest and most innocent look.

I smiled a bit and said, "Kiss me back this time."

Joslynn's eyes grew a little wide and she said a little shakily, "I-I don't know--"

"Kiss me."

Silence. 

"Just trust me." I said, looking her deep in the eyes. 

Joslynn closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then nodded her head. I smiled, leaning in. This is the moment I've waited for. I've been waiting years for this single moment. 

Our lips soon locked perfectly in place, and we started to kiss each other. She's. Kissing. Me. Back. 

I brought my hand up to her face, caressing her cheek. This is the single most amazing kiss I've ever had. Ever. 

I could feel all of the fireworks and sparks going off.

So this is what it feels like. 

After a minute or two into the kiss, I felt her tongue poking at my lips. Holy shit. 

I decided to play around a little. I didn't allow her entrance, making her a little aggravated. I broke the kiss for a few seconds to say, "Sorry, babe, it's not my fault you want me that bad." I then smiled, going back in and kissing her. 

I felt her smiling into the kiss, and soon she was poking her tongue back at my lips. I finally allowed her entrance, making us both smile. Our tongues danced around together in our mouths, and to be honest, it was the best kiss I've ever had. 

After a few minutes of making out, Joslynn broke the kiss, making me a little sad. We were both catching our breath, but I was pouting. I didn't want the kiss to end.

She giggled a bit. "I had to breathe, silly." 

"Oh, whatever." I joked, smiling and kissing her forehead. 

Josie then buried her head in my chest and I draped my hand over her waist. "Ow." She said, pulling away from me a bit.

"Sorry." I shyly said. "Forgot."

"It's okay." she said quietly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, genuinely worried about her.

"I'm really sore, and I'm always hurting...but I honestly don't care because I'm here with you." She shyly smiled.

I smiled and pushed the hair away from her face. After a few minutes of silence, I asked, "Have you figured out what you're feeling yet?" I asked.

Joslynn was silent for a few minutes, thinking, but I didn't rush her. But, this silence made me nervous. Really nervous. 

"Louis...I-I...I think...I'm in....love...with....you...." She slowly and shyly said. 

I smiled and said, "You don't need to be shy, love." 

She. Loves. Me. Back. 

Holy. Fucking. Shit. 

I had the biggest smile on my face, but when I looked at Josie, she didn't. Her face seemed tense and worried. 

"Jos...are-are you okay? I mean...it's all good, now...right?" I asked worried.

Joslynn was silent for a minute before she said, "I...think I'm in love with you, Louis...but..." she breathed out a heavy breath before saying the last part.

"I don't think we can be together." She finished. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.5K 324 61
the title says it all
656K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.1M 145K 34
I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the famous boy band One Direction, my life woul...