Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XXXII. Kill or Be Killed

878 19 0
By SammyjVega

          I frown as i watch Stefan and Mason shake hands, "Give me a second." Damon says, letting go of my hand and using his speed to appear behind Damon. I huff, walking over at my own speed. 

      "I don't want peace." Damon groaned. 

"Oh, consider it opposite day," Stefan says, his tone laced with sarcasm. 

    "Stefan, please tell me you don't seriously think a handshake just solved our problem," Damon says, walking i front of Stefan, his hand on his shoulder.  

    "No, actually, i think that the first chance Mason Lockwood gets, he's gonna drive a stake through your heart, or use her," Stefan says pointing to me, "To get to you. All because you took it upon yourself to try and kill him and bring Alina along with you." Stefan says with a glare, before turning to me, "So you can thank him when the problem keep stacking up." Stefan pushes him away, walking away. 

   Damon sighs and i look up to him, he moves over to me, taking my hand, "You do know i won't let anything hurt you, right?" 

     "Yeah, yeah i know." I nod, a small smile on my face. He nods, smiling, kissing my forehead. 

__________________________

   I walk over, placing a box of plates on a table for the picnic later, i frown noticing Liz and Mason talking i walk forward, turning my back to listen, "Look, i know vampires exist, and you have two of them, maybe three living right under your nose." Mason says. I frown, straightening up a little bit. 

    "Really?" Liz says, not believing him. 

"Yeah." 

     "And who would they be?" 

"Damon and Stefan Salvatore, and Alina Gilbert, I'm not sure about her though." Mason sighs. There's a moment of silence and i frown. 

    "That's impossible. I know Damon Salvatore. Do you know what he's done for this town? I've watched Alina grow up, there is no way." Liz says, shaking her head. I turn slightly, watching them. 

     "I know it's a lot to digest." Mason nods, "But think about it, Alina and Damon are together, Vampire human couples wouldn't work, they'd both have to be-" 

   "No, no, no. I have watched him kill vampires. He's an ally. He's part of the council. She has nothing to do with this either, she's a party girl, she doesn't care for these things." Liz says, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. 

     "Think about it, when did the vampire attacks begin? When Damon and Stefan moved to town?" 

    "They walk in the sun, Mason," Liz argues. I chuckle slightly, pulling the plates out to make it not look weird. 

     "They've evolved. It's not 1864. They've figured it out, Liz." 

     "No." She says in a final tone, "Damon Salvatore is my friend." I look up to see Stefan and Damon watching, but i notice Mason notices them too. Mason looks over to me and i tilt my head, smirking. I walk away, moving towards Damon and Stefan. 

     "Hey." Damon smiles as i walk up. I give him a hug and Stefan looks to us weirdly, "What happened?" 

    "I overheard Mason talking to the sheriff, watch out with him," I tell them. I see Stefan's head start to move their way and i clear my throat, "Don't look." I say lowly. 

________________________

     "So, suddenly, she's in the running for mother of the year," Caroline rants as her, Elena and I walk down the path, "Just when I'm trying to avoid her most." I look up to Caroline and chuckle slightly and she sighs, "I'm babbling. You guys don't want to hear all this." 

    "Oh, um, no, I'm sorry." Elena sighs as we put plants on the table, "Then what happened?" 

    "Well, i was a bitch," Caroline shrugs as we all pick up paintbrushes, finishing the lunch shelter, "Which is par for the course with us." Caroline looks over to me and then Elena, then back to me. I shrug and she sighs, "So, how are things with you and Stefan? Anything?" 

    Elena sighs, shaking her head, "No, not since the fight. He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just don't know how to change his mind." Elena frowns, I watch as Caroline gulps, placing her brush down and walking over to Elena. 

    "You said that Katherine's dangerous. Maybe he's got a point." Caroline says lightly. 

     "Yeah, i know that she's dangerous, and i know that he's just trying to protect me. But it feels like giving up," Elena frowns, i quirk an eyebrow, tilting my head. Something's off here, "And I--I  just..." 

    "Just what?" I ask, tilting my head. Elena's eye shoots up to me, slightly frowning. 

   "I, uh, i just thought that we were stronger than that." She says, looking back to Caroline. I hum, going back to painting. 

______________

    We're still painting when i notice Stefan at the table a couple of feet away from us, working with wood. I notice he and Elena making eye contact and smirk, "Uh-oh. Longing looks are being exchanged, sister." 

     "I'm gonna go talk to him." Elena huffs, putting her paintbrush down. 

   "Um, No, Elena," Caroline interjects. "I think that's a bad idea. I--" Elena storms away, walking towards Stefan and Caroline sighs. I feel a hand on the small of my back and look up to see Damon. 

    "What's her problem?" Damon asks. 

"Don't worry about it." Caroline huffs. Damon hums looking over to her and slightly glares. 

    "Why are you being such a bitch to your mom?" Damon asks. 

    "Damon." I scoff. 

"Don't worry about it." She glares, walking back towards the paint. I watch as Caroline looks over to them, pushing her hair behind her ear. I frown as i realize they're both listening to their conversation... stupid vampire hearing. Suddenly they both look away, Damon pulling me to him. I frown, not knowing what the hell is going on. 
    I watch as Elena walks away and i frown. 

"Relationships are about communication." Damon hums.

"What?" I ask, looking around. Caroline huffs, walking away. I frown, looking around, seeing Stefan staring at us. 

    "What the hell is going on?" 

_____________________________

  Damon pulls me with him as we walk up to Mason, a smirk on his face. "Hello Mason," Damon smirks, "Working hard?" 

    "Doing my part." Mason nods. 

"I heard you talked to Stefan." 

      "Nice guys." 

"Yeah, a lot nicer than me," Damon smirks, laughing slightly. 

     "Well, nice is overrated." I hum. Mason looks down to me and i smirk. 

     "That's exactly what i thought, babe." Damon smiles, laughing slightly. Mason rolls his eyes, finishing off his lemonade, walking away. 

     "Please tell me that you were just bonding." Stefan sighs, walking up to us. 

   "So what's up with this, um, faux drama in your relationship?" Damon asks, Damon explained to me that whatever was going on with Stefan and Elena, was fake. 

    "What are you talking about?" 

"Oh, come on, Stefan. You and my sister don't fight, i knew something was up." I sigh. 

    "Especially not over us." Damon smirks, Stefan had made a comment about our relationship is 'toxic' and that Stefan 'wasn't using her like he was using me'. Stefan frowns, shaking his head. 

   "Can you guys just drop it?" Stefan sighed. 

"With pleasure," Damon smirked, turning around. 

      "Would you like some lemonade?" The little girl running them Lemonade stand asked. 

     "Thank you, Sweetie," Damon said sweetly, making me quirk an eyebrow. Damon raised his glass putting it to his lips and taking a drink. Damon suddenly spits out the lemonade, gagging. 

    "Damon?" I frown. 

"What's wrong with you?" Stefan asked, moving to Damon's side. I push him, sitting down. 

     "Vervain. Vervain." He choked out. Stefan sits next to him, rubbing his back. My eyes widen as the Sheriff and i make eye contact. I break eye contact and look around for a water bottle. I find one, handing it to Damon who takes a drink, swishing the water in his mouth and then spitting it out. 

    "I'm gonna kill him." Damon grits out. I look to Stefan who rushes Damon, holding him back. 

   "No, No. Hey. Listen to me." Stefan growled, struggling to hold Damon back. I intervene, placing my hands on Damon's face, making him look at me. 

    "Hey, hey, relax for a second. Sit, sit down." I say, guiding him to the bench. Stefan looks at us shocked, frowning. 

    "No, i am not doing anything of this Stefan peace crap anymore." He grits out, "He's dead." 

    "Okay, okay, okay. You don't have to. Just relax, there are too many people here." I tell him softly. 

    "She's right, Damon. I don't like the idea, but he keeps making threats. He could expose us. We need to put him down." Stefan agrees. 

   "All right, let's do it." He looks away for a second, looking away and then back to us, "Woods. Trash duty, come on." He stands up and looks to me, "You, you need to stay here, watch everything, make sure no one of importance goes into those woods, I love you." He says quickly, kissing me and then running off with Stefan. 

______________________________

    "Alina!" i turn to see Elena and frown, "Come on." She says breathless, pulling my arm. 

    "What's going on?" I ask as Caroline jogs up. 

"Something's going on." Caroline frowns, crossing her arms. I frown as i look towards the woods. 

     I groan as we all climb up a hill, "Caroline, where are you going?" I glare, "What's going on?" 

    "I need to be able to hear better." She says distracted, looking around and turning around to face the way we came. 

   "Hear what?" Elena asks confused. Caroline puts her hands on her head and frowning.

    "Something's wrong, guys." 

"Caroline--" 

    "Shh." Suddenly she twists, eyes wide, "Oh, god..." 

"What is it?" Elena and i ask. 

    "Stefan and Damon." She starts to run and i follow her. 

"What?" Elena says shocked, running after us. After a couple of minutes of running, she stops, looking around. She kneels to the ground, looking around. "What is it?" 

    "They've been here." 

"What?" I frown. She touches a leaf, pulling her hand away, blood on her fingers. A twig snaps and i look around, frowning when i see Mason. 

    "What are you guys doing out here?" Mason asks with a small smile. 

    "Have you seen Stefan?" Elena asks. 

"Yeah, Elena, I've seen him." He nods, "I've seen Damon too." He says looking over to me. 

     "Then where are they?" I grit out. 

"You don't need me for that. I'll let your friend sniff 'em out." We both look to Caroline, seeing her glare at Mason, "Does your mother know what you are?" Caroline takes a deep breath, "I'm happy to tell her." 
   Caroline growls, moving towards him but he wraps his arm around Elena's neck. 

    "Don't be so stupid." He growls, "Neck snap easily around here." 

     "I can take you," Caroline says confidently. 

"Wanna bet?" Mason challenges.

    "Yeah, i do." She growls. She rushes forward, pushing Elena towards me, I catch her and she gasps, Caroline pushing Mason up against a tree. "Told you." She smirks, kneeing him. He grunts, falling to the ground, she kicks him again, pushing him into a tree. I look at her in amazement and she huffs, "Come on." 
    Elena and i run after Caroline, leaving Mason on the ground. 

____________________________________________________

      I frown when i realize Caroline's leading us to the Lockwood cellar, Tyler and I used to come here, but we had forgotten about it when we didn't need to sneak around anymore. "What is that?" Elena frowns. 

    "The-" Caroline holds her hand up, telling us to be quiet. She stands there silently, probably listening to the conversation. "Caroline..." i frown when i see her face fall. "Caroline, what is it?" 

    "My mom. She's killing them..." She gasps. Elena and i look to each other before she gasps. 

    "What?" Elena and i start to move towards the cellar, Caroline grabbing out arms. 

     "No, no, no, Guys, no." Caroline says, shaking her head. 

"We have to stop her." Elena seethes. 

     "No, i can't. Elena, she's going to find out about me." She worries. 

    "Then stay up here," I tell her, running down the stairs. 

"Alina!" I run down the stairs, Elena following me. 

     "Let's do this. Each with a stake in the heart," I hear Liz say. "Then burn them both." I pull the gate open as quietly as i can, but i creaks. "Check it out." The officer comes face to face with me and i stick my foot out, kicking him to the ground. I run in and see Liz pointing her gun my way. I hold my hand out for Elena to stop and she gasps. 

   "Alina! Elena! What are you doing?" She questions. 

"You can't kill them." Elena glares. 

     "We won't let you," I add. Suddenly we're pushed forward, an officer appearing behind us. He points his gun at us and our eyes widen. The gate slams shut and i jump. 

    "What was that?" 

"Who else is with you two?" Liz asks i smirk as i see a streak of blonde. Caroline's here to save the day. 

    "What the-"  They start moving around, trying to point at Caroline, but she's too fast. Caroline grabs the guys gun, then biting into his neck. I gasped as Caroline pulled away, blood dripping down her face. 

    "Hi, Mom..." Caroline said softly. Liz looked horrified, to say the least. 

_________________________________________________

     I frown as Damon tosses one of the dead officers to the side. I'm sitting across from him, my legs pulled to my chest. He looks over to me and opens his arms, me sliding over and placing my head on his chest. "Are you okay?" I ask quietly. 

    "I'm okay." He nods, laying his chin on the top of my head. I know he's still hurting but i also know he won't drink from me. I look over to see Elena rubbing Stefans back. He's just as stubborn, he won't drink any blood, even though he would probably go Ripper again, he needs is. 

   "You need to drink so deputy blood," Damon told him, sighing. 

    "No," Stefan grunted out, shaking his head. "I'll be fine." Elena looks over to us and i frown. "It's going to take a little bit longer." 

   "Damon's right, you know," Caroline interjects. "If there's ever a time to break your diet--" 

    "He said he didn't want it, okay?" Elena snapped. Caroline sighed, Damon, moving away from me to stand. I get up, helping him. 

    "This is a most unfortunate situation." Damon sighed, "Two deputies dead. And you." Damon turned to Liz who looked up, glaring at him. "What am i going to do with you?" 

   "Damon..." I say shaking my head. 

"You won't tell anyone, will you?" Caroline asks, looking over to her mom who is sitting as far away from her as possible. Liz looks over to Caroline, looking disgusted. "Mom? Mom? Please!" Caroline begged. "Look, i know that we don't get along and that you hate me, but I'm your daughter." I frowned, watching sadly as my best friend pleaded to her mother, "And you'll do this for me, right?" 

    Liz stayed silent, not looking over to Caroline, i narrowed my eyes at her, shaking my head. "Mom, please. He will kill you." Damon nodded, Caroline not being wrong. 

   "The kill me." Liz gritted out. 

"No." Caroline argued. 

       "I can't take this." Damon slightly pushed me aside, stalking towards Liz, "Kill me now." Damon bent down face to face with her. 

    "But you were going to drag it out so painfully," Damon said lowly. Damon grabbed her quickly, Liz screaming. I rushed over to Caroline, holding onto her. 

    "No, no, no, no!" Caroline cried. 

"Damon, don't!" Stefan called out. 

      "Damon, Please!" Elena begged. 

"Damon..." I whisper. Damon looked over to me sighing. 

      "Relax, guys. No one's killing anybody." He scoffed. Everyone let out an audible sigh of relief, "You're my friend." Damon smiles, looking back at her, letting Liz go. "We gotta clean this up." 

_____________

    I sit with my chin on my palm, sitting on the cot in the cellar. "A stomach bug." Liz assures, Damon was keeping her in the cellar until the Vervain cleared out of her system, three days max. "Yeah, it came on fast. I'll definitely be out tomorrow..." Liz looks over Damon who quirks an eyebrow, "Or longer. I'll text you. Yeah.  Good Night." Liz hangs up, handing the phone to Damon, who handed it over to me. 

   "It's not exactly the Ritz, but it's secure. I bought you a good thread count." Damon smirked. "And once the Vervain's worked its way out of your system, I will compel you to forget everything, and you'll be a free woman." Liz looks between us. 

    "Keep Caroline away from me, please," Liz mutters from the other side of the room. I look over to her standing up, narrowing my eyes at her. "I don't want to see her." 

   "Are you kidding, she's your daughter." I glare. 

"Not anymore." She says shaking her head. "My daughters gone." 

    "At least she's not dead." I glare, storming out of the room. When i turn the corner, i see Caroline standing there. "I'm sorry," I whisper, Caroline shakes her head, rushing past me. I sigh, following her. When i get upstairs, she's sitting on the couch, hugging a pillow. 

    "Hey, C." I smile softly and she gives me a teary smile. "Want me to take you home?" 

    She shakes her head, tears forming in her eyes. "I can't go home." She sniffles. 

    "How come?" I frown, moving to sit next to her. 

"Because I'm scared." She whimpers. 

     "Why?" I frown. She shakes her head and i move closer to her, hugging her, "Care, talk to me." 

    "Katherine's going to be there," She whimpers, "And she's going to want me to tell her everything that happened today. She told me i had to spy on Elena and report back to her." 

     "I know," Elena says from the entryway with a small frown. Caroline looks up to her shocked and i shake my head at Elena, "And I've been mad at you." Caroline let out a sob, Elena walking over and sitting on the coffee table, "But then, i tried to put myself in your position so that i could understand why you would do this to me, and to Stefan because he's been such a friend to you." 
    Elena moves to the other side of Caroline. 

"Who did she threaten?" I ask softly. 

    "Matt." She choked out, letting out a sob. Elena and i share a look, "She threatened Matt. And I'm so scared of her, guys. I am so scared of her." She cried. 

    "And you should be." Elena nods. "Caroline, we all should be." 

    "Why is she doing this?" Caroline frowns, shaking her head. "What does she want?" 

    "That's the million-dollar question." Elena sighed. Elena leans into the ongoing hug, we all sat in silence, just holding Caroline. 

__________________________________________________

    I smile as i walk downstairs and see Elena putting a blanket over Caroline. "So, when are you coming home?" Elena sighs, standing up. 

    "I'll be home soon." I nod slowly. "It's not like I don't see you every day." I chuckle. She sighs. 

    "Jeremy misses you, and so does Jenna..." 

 "I'll be home soon." I reiterate, walking towards the kitchen. I see that the door to the back yard is open. I frown, walking towards it to close it, stepping in something. I look down and it matches the color of the dark floor, i flip on the light switch, seeing a trail of blood. My eyes widen as i follow it to the open door. 
   I scream as i see a dead body, the girls throat ripped open and on the wall, written in blood, 'Your turn' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.3K 31
Eska Gilbert is the younger twin of popular, extraverted Elena Gilbert. Overshadowed since birth, Eska is devastated by the death of her parents, but...
17.9K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
190K 5K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
74.8K 1.7K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...