Loved & Lost

By Books_by_TF

Loved- to have held a deep affection; cherished (someone) Lost- to no longer have (There are a few spelling a... More

Copyright ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ
Cast list
Reversed time period
The Beginning
Babygirl
Babygirl ๐Ÿ’•pt.2
I dream in Indigo
MUA kinda shit๐Ÿ˜Ž
Me & My baby
Fantasy๐Ÿคค
Fantasy๐Ÿคค pt.2
Hello stranger๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ
Sunday Funday
Chill with me
Girls day Mishap
Halloween Nights
Aftermath
Play Date
Turkey Day
Date Night
First Born
Christmas Eve
Past and Present
Roll up๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ
Runway
Birthday Bash
Moment
Greetings
Pinky Promise
See Me
Questioning
Protection
Unknown Child?
Dance for you
Dead Ends
Stay with me
Youth center
Lightning & Thunder๐ŸŒฉ
Morning After
Damage Control
Young Love
Mother Dearest
Bet
Mixed emotions
My Girls
Engagement๐Ÿ’
Set up
3 years
New Beginnings
Grand opening
A plan in motion
Feelings buried
Shots Fired
Not so safe house
Reversed Time Period pt.2
Epilogue: Love Everlasting
Alternative Ending
Sequel???

Christmas Eve-Eve

2.1K 88 14
By Books_by_TF

"Daddy!," I heard my child say as she kept tapping at my face trying to get me to wake up. It was two days before Christmas and she was super antsy," wake up, we get pwesents."

"Baby it's not Christmas yet," I said opening my eyes and smiling at her. She tilted her head at me and scrunched up her face.

"So no pwesents?"

"Not yet baby," she stayed on the bed next to my face and sat with her arms crossed and her face scrunched and I just kissed all over her face causing her to smile.

"Dada stop."

"Come on munchkin let's get dressed," I said as I got up and picked her up with me and swinged her a bit.

I had gotten her dressed and hygiene taken care of before I started on mine then proceeded to make breakfast. I decided to make chicken & waffles with bacon. I heard a knock on my door and opened it to see the face of Dallas along with his two little sisters.

Since the playdate, I decided that I was going to hang out with Dallas a lot more. He was a cool person and I saw that he had a lot on his plate. I know how hard it is to raise one child, so having to raise two possibly alone I know got to be hard as fuck.

"Wassup man," I dapped him up then paid some attention to his sister," how are the lovely princesses this fine morning?"

"Hi,I'm good.Where my friend at?," Evara said as I pointed in the area as to where Zania was.

"How about you?," I asked Kalis and I heard say a little hi with a smile before going off to where Zania and Evara are.

"That's more than she will say to most people so I'd say that's progress," Dallas said as he entered my house and I served him and the girls their plates.He took a bite of the food and I could tell he was shocked by how it taste," This shit good as fuck, how the hell you not a chef already."

"Ight now you getting ahead of yourself, it's just pancakes," I said because it really was just pancakes, nothing too extravagant.

"This shit smacks though," he said as he continued to eat off his plate and I started to eat off mine and make conversation.

"How long you've had Evara and Kalis?"

"Um probably since they were four shortly after their dad and my mom got in the accident that ended their life."

"You miss them?"

"Everyday. That's kind of why I haven't been back to Texas in a good minute. Too many memories."

"Heard that."

"How's it being a father like an actual father?"

"In a way you are one though not biologically, you are still looking after them like a father should so I wouldn't say there's anything different besides the type of blood relationship. Anybody can make a baby that doesn't make them a parent. It's really about the love that you put into the child and effort to raise them right."

"Point taken. It just makes me sad to have to explain to them why they have just me."

"It's better to have one person than nobody," I said before hearing the knob to my front door turn. I can only assume that it's Kane since he's the only one with a key.

"What's goodie?," He said as he came to where I was and grabbed his plate that I had placed on the counter then dapped up Dallas and I," happy christmas eve- eve."

"Huh?"

"Amia had me watch friends with her before she left."

"Don't act like you didn't love it," I said teasing him.

"To keep it a stack with ya, I did."

"I know you did because your lowkey whipped," I said as I made a whipping motion with my hand.

"I am not whipped. Maybe lightly tapped but not whipped," Dallas and I just laughed. I ain't nsver heard any nigga say that before and I'm sure Dallas hasn't either.

"Whatever man. You know when she's going to be back?"

"She's hoping to be here by Christmas but it's looking like sometime after."

Amia's record label had her promoting the hell out of her new album. Constant radio interviews, tv appearances,and she was asked to headline at some music festival in Europe so she's been busy these past few weeks that we've barely talked to her and I can tell he missed her. What he doesn't know is she'll be at my christmas eve party tomorrow. I discussed it with her yesterday and she told me that once she finished up then she should come back down here and she wanted to surprise him, so I suggested doing it here.

"I'm sure she'll find a way. You know how Amia is."

"True,"he said before I heard a knock at my door and was greeted with the sight of Kellz along with Talyee.

"Wassup where the food at?," I heard Talyee say as he tried to reach for Kane plate but Kane quickly pulled that back.

"You obviously lost your damn mind if you think that you was finna eat off my plate," Kane stated and I just started making Talyee and Kellz plates.

"Aye," Taylee said then whistled," who snow bunny over here?," he said trying to whisper to us.

"Nigga you have a mouth, don't be scary."

"Aye who you?," he directed towards Dallas.

"I'm Dallas. I'm a friend of Zy and I guess a friend by association to Kane and Kellz. Who you?"

"A child of GODT!," Tay said and Kellz just smacked him on the back of his head.

"This dumb ass right here is Taylee. The annoyance," kellz said as he shook Tay's shoulders but Tay shook it off and squared up with him jumping around a little bit.

"You been trying me all day bruh. Come on," Tay said and Kellz just laughed at his stupid ass.

"Sit yo dumb ass down and eat this food," kellz said and Tay immediately rushed to his plate.

"Aye you still having your Christmas eve party?,"Kellz asked.

"Of course. I just have to get some more snacks but overall it's good y'all just need to bring y'all assess and whoever you want to bring."

"I probably can't come. I don't really have anybody to watch the twins that day since the lady that usually watches them will be off for Christmas eve until New Years," Dallas said.

"Well it's kid friendly so bring the kids. I encourage it."

"That's lit because Monaé wanted to come but she didn't have anyone to watch Nova and Kemani," Kane said before smiling at the text that just appeared on his phone," excuse me y'all I got a phone date with my lady in a few so I'll see all y'all at work later and Talyee I will see you whenever your little ass decide to pop up. Be breezy," he said as he started preparing to exit the house leaving his plate perfectly cleaned off and handing it to me before leaving.

We all just looked at each other before making a whipping motion and bust out laughing.

"Oh shit. I gotta go too," Dallas said as he looked down at time on his phone and handed me his plate," the twins have dance practice. My two let's roll out," he said and I heard the little ones chatting as they entered the room.

"Ugh I don't wanna go, imma miss you fren," Evara said as she hugged on Zania.

"Me miss you too," I heard my babygirl as she hugged Evara back then hugged Kalis.

"Come on dramatic one and Kalis," Dallas said as he went to hold the twins hands,"bye."

"Bye," the twins said and they all exited.

"Hey little Z," Talyee said to Zeezee as he picked her up and she giggled and held his face in her hands," you miss me," she nodded her head before turning her head to me.

"Dada I watch cartoons?," she said and smiled before grabbing him from his hands and sat her down to watch cartoons.

"You cooking for this party?," Taylee said and I nodded.

"I'm making wings, buffalo chicken dip, stuffed bell peppers, quesadillas, and enchiladas and I'm going to order pizza."

"Me and my stomach will be here."

"And I will be expecting you and Kane's greedy asses."

"I'm not greedy. I'm broke and can't cook."

"And greedy," he shrugged then grabbed another pancake and some more bacon.

"You're right. Mmm, damn you can cook," he stood and grabbed his plate," imma go watch cartoons with the little one."

"He's a piece of work."

"Yeah but he's a good kid."

"That he is."

"You going to finish that," Kellz said as I went to bite a piece of bacon.

"You starting to sound like one of them. Go ask Taylee, he got most of the bacon on his damn plate right now."

"Aye Taylee!," he said and I just shook my head and continued to eat. Kellz and Taylee were over for a few minutes longer after haven ate and watched cartoons.

I just let her watch cartoons a little bit longer before I placed her into the car and drove to the store for the rest of the snacks.

When I get in the store, I put zeezee in the cart because she's less likely to touch stuff if I'm watching her.

"Dada I want canny."

"You just ate baby. You have to let that other food down first."

"Ok."

"So we're going to have a party soon and you get to see all your friends and uncles, you excited?"

"Yes," she said as she did a little dance in the cart and I smiled at her.

"I'm going to need help picking out stuff though. So daddy's going to need your help,ok?"

"Ok."

"Sugar cookies or chocolate chip?"

"Cholit chip."

"See princess you're doing great," I said giving her head multiple forehead kisses as she giggled.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

"How come you no have brother or sister?"

"Well it's complicated," I can't really explain to my child that my dad had a family and since I was his dirty little secret that I never got to meet my brothers.

"Why?"

"They don't know about me,"

"Why de don't know dada?"

"I don't know baby, I just don't know."

"Dada?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we get canny corn?"

"That's not in season," she has such a sweet tooth that it was ridiculous. I think I'm going to cut back on her sweets.

It only took a few minutes to pick up all my stuff and was headed out. It took forever to get out the parking lot though because of this big ass truck that was in the fucking way and when I finally started to pull off, I almost hit a rubi red sports car head on. The people in the car seemed familiar and I think I know why but I pushed it to the back of my mind and drove off.

******

I was nervous as hell. My palms were starting to sweat and I started to nervously bite at my lip. I don't know what's about to happen but I prepared myself for whatever it is.

I pushed back my curly hair back before putting it up into a ponytail. I unfolded the papers from my pocket before ringing on the doorbell. I know for a fact a knock wouldn't have been heard in this big ass house.

"Can I help you?," a brown skin woman with short wavy hair said at the door.

"I was looking for a man by the name of Vaughn Golds."

"Mariana, I got this," I heard a deep voice say coming into the door frame and I saw the fast of a man I usually only saw behind the bars on the steps of my house when I was a child and that one time in the hospital but I don't think he remembers me like I remember him. He still looked the same and I still disliked him, but I was going to try because I'm desperate, "what do you need?"

"My name is Zyanté Peterson and I know that you met my mom awhile back Natasha Peterson. Does that ring any bells," I waited for him to say something but he remained stone faced," anyway she told me that you were my father and I have the papers to prove it," I said pulling out the papers and handing it to him and he looked over them before crumpling it up and handing it back to me.

"I'm going to say this once and only once. I am not your father. Whatever she told you is a damn lie. Do you get off lying like this? Huh? Is the media around! Is there cameras?"

"No I just..," before I could say another word I was interrupted by a brown skin woman with a blonde bob and a tight olive green dress that fit her body nicely.

"Sweetie what's going and who's this cutie?," she directed towards me with a smile but Vaughn turned her away from me.

"Sweetie I was just sending him away. He just needed directions."

"Well ok just remember that we have our date later," she said as she kissed him before directing her attention from him to me," I hope you find where you're going."

"I hope so too," she looked at me one more time before she left and he was back on my ass again.

"If I catch you around here again, I'll beat your ass myself. Fuck security and fuck all the other shit. Get the fuck off my property!"

Before I left I saw the face of a teenage boy. He looked more like the woman that just left than Vaughn but he still had Vaughn's features.

"The fuck are you still standing here for?! Get your ass off my fucking property!," I just looked at him with a mug on my face. Why is he so pressed? Like I didn't ask to be here. I didn't ask for him to fuck on my momma then have to hide the fact that he had another child. I just wanted to know why?

Why did he not want to know me? Why did he continue to deny me? Why couldn't he love me like any dad should love their child. I just wanted closure that day. Nothing more, nothing less but he didn't let me.

I laid on the bed as the memory of that day came to mind. That guy at the store had to be the kid I saw that day. I hated remembering it because it brings up a lot of sadness and anger in me that I try not to get the best of me because I have a child now which is kind of funny because it's what caused Zeezee to happen.

Since I had no outlet to how I was feeling, I started to smoke a lot more and when the smoking wasn't enough then I would resort to sex. The sex was random until I finally took that offer up from Tameeka and from that day on whenever I needed a fix then she was there. Our relationship was mostly sexual but we could hold a conversation from time to time and it actually wasn't bad. Once she got pregnant though it was like her mean side intensified ten times more and just stayed.

I went to check on my baby and she was still knocked out sleep which I kind of expected after the day we've had. After we finished getting groceries, I took her to cloud nine so we could jump as much as we wanted then we got ice cream, and came back here to watch endless hours of Disney+ as I did her hair. She fell asleep towards the last twist and I laid her down in her bed before going to mine to take a little nap before I had to go to work, but my thoughts interrupted any good sleep that I could've gotten so I decided to just stay up and wait until Trina got here.

Me😍🤤💦: I miss you

My Butterfly🦋😍: I haven't even been gone that long😂

Me😍🤤💦: a week and a half is long.

My Butterfly🦋😍: you're such a big baby, I'll be back on Christmas eve for your party. I have something special for u 2😊

Me😍🤤💦:oh?👀

My Butterfly🦋😍: not like that, get ur mind out the gutta

Me😍🤤💦: it won't there before but it is now🙃

My Butterfly🦋😍: 🙄

Me😍🤤💦: I was just joking, I got something special for u 2

My Butterfly🦋😍: can't wait and I gtg. One of the models got lash glue on their eyelash like next time listen to me when I say ik wtf I'm doing🙄

Me😍🤤💦: ight see u later butterfly😚

My Butterfly🦋😍:😚

After I sent my last message to Indigo, I heard a knock at my door. I knew for a fact it was Trina because of how she knocked. I opened the door and she gave me a hug.

"Hello hello," she said as she hugged me back then sat her bag down on my table near my lamp.

"Hey Trina, she's knocked out sleep in her room but if she wakes up then give her some apple juice in her sippy cup and she will go back."

"Don't worry I got this. Now go give these women some holiday cheer," she said jokingly and I laughed before replying ok and closing the door.

*******

"Club Fantasy, you know what time it is. Y'all heard them bells ringing. Without further ado, I give you Christmas."

The woman of course came out first. Some of them with their bottom half covered in tiny brown short with antlers representing reindeer while the others wore sexy elf and mrs. Clause outfits. The men also dressed similar to the women as well. I ended up getting a Santa costume which was kind of hot but I really didn't have to worry about having it on long so I was ok.

I'm just a bachelor

I'm looking for a partner

Someone who knows how to ride

Without even falling off

As Ginuwine's song pony played,I watched as the woman approached the people placing their hands on their waist before turning to the side and swinging their hips.

Gotta be compatible

Takes me to my limits

Girl when I break you off

I promise that you won't want to get off

They then turned fully around before feeling upon their neck and waist then dropping to the floor and then lifting one leg and twerking slightly.

If you're horny, let's do it

Ride it, my pony

My saddle's waiting

Come and jump on it

They then got up and curled their fingers in a come here motion towards the men that lead to all of us coming out.

If you're horny, let's do it

Ride it, my pony

My saddle's waiting

Come and jump on it

We slid to where they were and they lowered themselves to us before turning around and circling their ass near our face. They then dropped down to twerk slightly on us which was met with our thrust.

Sitting here flossing

Peeping your steelo

Just once if I have the chance

The things I will do to you

You and your body

Every single portion

Send chills up and down your spine

Juices flowing down your thigh

They then turned around to sort of lift us in a way while rubbing on our chest. I then caressed the woman's thigh before turning her to bend over and grinded on her ass while holding her neck. I then lightly yanked the woman back and we grinded on each other. I trailed a hand up her body then lightly clasped her neck in my hands and let my nose trail up her neck as if I was leaving kisses. The woman then turned to me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

If we're gonna get nasty, baby

First we'll show and tell

Till I reach your ponytail

Lurk all over and through you baby

Until we reach the stream

You'll be on my jockey team

She bounced up and down on me and came closer to my body. I leaned her body back in a dip as my hand then trailed up and down her ass.

[Chorus]

[repeats and ends]

She gets off of me and does as the other girls and turns to the side while winding slow before coming back and grasping the opening of my jacket and dropping down into a bent knees twerking position.

(ride it)

(my saddle's)

As the song end the girl gets out of the position to be near my body. She then gets off me as the song ends and exits to the back with the woman and I exit to where the men are.

"Can't wait to get out of these damn costumes," I heard one of the men, Kelvin, complain.

"You're just mad because you have to be an elf," I heard Flex say.

"You damn right. I'm already short. Got me out here looking like I'm bout to go steal some damn lucky charms," Kelvin replied and I laughed along with Dallas who was rummaging through his bag for something.

"What you looking for?," I asked Dallas because he was looking pretty hard in his damn bag.

"My charger. I need that shit like now. I have to keep up to date with how the twins are."

"Well just use mine,"I said as I handed him mine.

"Thanks."

"Excuse me, will one of you please trade outfits with me," Kelvin pleaded with us but we shook our heads.

"These antlers are practically glued to my head sorry," Dallas shrugged and Kelvin turned to me still pleading but I shook my head and was saved with my name being called.

"Sorry looks like I'm up next," I said shrugging before going towards the stage.

[Spoken Marques]

Don't say a word

Just come over here

I got somethin' I gotta do tonight

Listen

[Verse One]

Ain't never been a man wantin' anything much as I want you (you)

The sun don't come up til' mornin' so tonight theres no excuse...mmm (mmm)

Just like the rain outside I'll make your love come down so baby now it's time (time)

Just can't wait no more (just can't wait no more)

I'm gon' give you what your body's been cryin' for (cryin' for)

I rubbed my body then pointed toward a female in the crowd. I twirl before I have one hand hit the ground to support me as I have the other hand travel down to my front of my pants. I then start to grind against the air.

And if you tell me yes I'll lay you down

Girl we ain't gotta rush let's play around

We'll do it like we never done before so go and lock that door

Baby don't worry cus I'll be gentle

I then turn around and lifted one leg before descending down on the floor in slow grind. Turning back around, I sit up motioning as if I'm twisting a key to lock the door before touching my body and going towards the crowd and seeing a pair of eyes that I missed seeing.

Come on baby turn the lights off let's get naked (ooh come on)

Come on babygirl you know I just can't take it (I can't take it no more)

Let your panties hit the floor (floor)

Let your body steal the show right now (right now)

It seems like you're ready

So come on girl I just can't wait to see us naked (us naked yea)

I go towards her as she stood near the bar, her eyes daring me closer as she knew what I wanted to do next. I drop down to my knees when I reached her then glided up her body. She smiled and I then took her hand and lead her to the stage where a chair was waiting for her.

I know you want this girl I see it in your eyes (eyes)

Don't be ashamed of what you got between those thighs oh (oh)

You know I'm gon' try not to be so excited

But I can't help it feels so good to be invited

So baby get ready cus here I go ooh (here I go ooh)

I lift her chin up to meet my eyes as I spread her legs slightly and got in between them. I get closer and she removes the jacket from my shoulders.

Take off your shoes I wanna see them toes

Slip off that skirt and that shirt gotta go

Come off them draws girl you won't be needin' those

Now you're wearin' what I like baby let's go

Come on

I couldn't get her fully naked how I wanted her but I put her heels to the side and rubbed on her ass. I then grab the collar of her shirt and lightly placed kisses on her neck and then pressed her face up against mine before looking into her eyes again and trailed my hands along her waist.

Come on baby turn the lights off let's get naked (Let's get naked) ooh come on

Come on babygirl you know I just can't take it (I can't take it no more)

Let your panties hit the floor (floor)

Let your body steal the show right now (right now)

It seems like you're ready

So come on girl I just can't wait to see us naked (us naked yea)

I leaned back onto my hands as I grinded against the air. I then started to unbuckle my belt and grab the legs of the chair moving it closer. I trailed a finger along the front of her skirt before tailing my hands down her waist and ass again.

Now somethin' 'bout that sexy skin you in

Your clothes don't do you justice so come out of them

So baby take that off so I can break you off

And give you love love love (uh huh oh)

Now its time to enjoy yourself

If you need assistance babygirl I'm here to help

Cus its time for us to start this love makin' (let's make love)

But first we gotta get butt naked

I stood in front of her as she lowered my pants and I came right out of them. I smirked then lifted her up into my arms tailing my hand up to her neck and we were so close to each other. She bit her lip and I looked intensely into her eyes. As the song ended, I escorted her to the back with her lips placed on mine.

"Woohoo," I heard as I enter with Indigo in my arms. She just smiled as I sat her in my lap and I smiled up at her.

"I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow."

"Technically it is tomorrow," she said as she pulled out her phone showing me the time that said 12:02 and I just gave her a face," fine I caught an earlier flight and I wanted to surprise you. Amia said she'd ask Kane where you'd be basically and I wanted to surprise you but I got a surprise myself," she said before giving a small kiss on the lips.

"You didn't have to do that. I know you're tired from the flight."

"I am kinda but it was worth it. When am I going to get another chance to be grinded on by Santa," she said teasingly but I shook my head and gently removed her off of me before grabbing my keys.

"Dallas you can keep my charger. I'm bout to go drop Indigo off at home," I said and he dapped me up before saying thanks and I led her outside.

"Did you drive here because if you did then I can just trail behind you. I just don't want you getting sleeping then end up taking a nap behind the wheel."

"No. I took a cab."

"Great then let's go," I opened the door for her before getting in. As I started to drive, I took a few glances at her. I could tell that she was tired because her eyes kept fluttering shut very slowly then pop back up. We arrived at her place in only a few minutes and I could tell she was out of it.

"Need help?," I asked and she just nodded and I smiled. I lifted up her body and carried her up the stairs before reaching her door. I placed her down on her feet and she hugged me before unlocking the door and saying goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.1K 59
Talk about a bad ass bitch
91.8K 2.4K 39
Just read (Completed)
169K 7.9K 23
K'yoni A Single Father Doing Everything He Can For His Child....Even If That Meant Putting His love life on hold.
954K 15K 40
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐." "๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ." ...