[✔]Marrying My Enemy (Book 2)...

By Blueming_Tea

Marrying My Enemy Book 2 Forgotten Memories will turned back after they met again for the one last time. 09... More

I
II :Clone?
III : I Found You Again
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV(-Fully Recovered-)
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
AUTHOR NOTE
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
AUTHOR NOTE

XXII

3.7K 73 8
By Blueming_Tea

Lisa POV

I'm already arrived in Seoul, the fresh of air that I'm breathin, and the people who keeps looking at me.

"Foreign?"

My guards opened the door for me at the back seat.

When I hopped at the car, I saw my Secretary is sitting at the shotgun seat.

"Welcome Back Mrs. Lisa." he was smiling at me.

"Ms.Lisa." I corrected.

He is awkwardly nodded and fidgeting her fingers.

"What's my sched for today Mr.Park." I asked while looking at window.

"I cancelled all of ur sched today Madam, I know that you just came and you ne—." I cut him off.

"Recovered it all, don't cancel it." I seriously said and he nodded.

"You have business meeting with Ms. Nancy." he is looking at his book sched.

"Okay, I'll go." I said and he already call Ms. Nancy secretary.

The driver fastly drive to my company.

10:00am

"Welcome back Mrs. Manoban!! We missed you!."

My employees surprised me.

"It's Ms. Manoban." Mr. Park corrected.

I fakely smiled at them, and they awkwardly nodded.

This is the first time that they will see me smiling not getting mad at them.

Being a terror and evil boss to them is kinda bad, but I will be a good boss for this year as a new year resolution.

"All of you, go to the meeting room." I said as I fixed my coat.

All of them nodded and quickly go to the meeting room.

"Today, we will going to start the business with me, not with Mr. Park." I told to them.

"So, we're going to take a new launched camera, I want a good and high quality camera for beginners, give me some ideas, draw something for me and give it a name." I said.

"Mr. Park, i want you to take some audition for the new model or Endorser for the new camera that we're planning to release." I ordered her.

"Let's start the business." I said and all of them get out of my meeting room quickly.

I get back to my office and I saw Ms. Nancy waiting me at my office.

When I opened the glass door, she greeted me and shake my hands.

"What's meeting for Ms. Nancy." Sitting at my seat.

"Well, I've heard about the new release of your camera, so I want to recommend my artists as a model." she was seducing me so badly.

"And I've heard that you're single now." she seductively said.

"You've heard everything huh?, so what?." I sarcasm.

"Well, are you going to accept what I recommend to you?." she asked.

"I see, I want to see them on the audition that Mr. Park set up." i looked all of her artists at the book.

"All of this artist, I want to see them at the audition, you can go now." I added.

She rolled her eyes and get out of my office.

Pathetic.

She just came here on what she heard on my employees tss.

Jisoo POV

When I arrived in Seoul, I luckily saw Lisa talking to her guards.

So she's going somewhere?.

I was about to go and talked to her, but I remembered what happen.

I sighed and just texted Jennie about what I saw.

8:00am |Mandu

Mandu I saw Lisa at the airport, I think she already came back in Seoul, maybe I should asked everyone later.

Grabbing one random taxi and drive me the way I want.

10:30am

I arrived in the apartment that I rented for awhile since Jennie sell my house last year or last week?, I don't remember.

Anyways, it's already sold out, from someone, so I didn't get back there.

Throwing off my shoes and the big heavily baggage that I carried by myself.

Gasped in being tired on traveling.

I throwed off myself at the white bed and take a nap.

12:00pm

Having a long sleep can make me energise when I wake up.

Rubbing my eyes and looked at the ceiling.

Wondering what will happen if I surprise them.

Are they going to punch me?

Or treat me a chikkin.

Having a silent apartment can make myself weird.

Why?

Because it was too silent duhh.

I woke myself out of my apartment and went over Daniel's house for a walk.

I don't want to take a taxi, because it was too expensive and I don't want to waste my money to dwindled.

It almost take an hour until I arrived in that house.

Taking a peek at the window, and I saw them smiling and talking so serious.

I quickly went to the door and sneakily went inside.

Hearing their talking can make me burst.

Why?

Because it's funny whatever.

Popping up suddenly can makes them yell so loud.

"Surprised?." awkwardly.

Silence began.

But it takes too long when they suddenly hugged me so tight.

Seeing Rosé being awkward can makes me smile at my mind.

"Where did you guys go? Where's Jennie?. " they asked.

"Chill guys, one by one please? I can't answer a lot of question because I'm only one okay?." I calmed them.

"So first of all I just came back last minute ago, and Jennie didn't come with me, and I didn't know where's Lisa."

Even I saw Lisa in 4 or 5 hours ago, I told them that I didn't saw her.

Ridiculous right.

Yes, it's me Jisoo.

So dumb.

"Okay?, well why did you go back?." Daniel asked in front of me

I gulped and looked at Rosé's way.

Why I'm getting nervous by the way?,

I just came back because I'm freakin alone there.

So weird.

"I got bored in New Zealand, I don't even know those people." that answer was literally dumb.

"So you stayed in New Zealand? With who?.  He asked.

"Didn't I told you that I don't even know those people out there?." Whoa, I looked like Jennie right now.

"Obviously, you didn't even know them because they don't even know you." Dumb Taehyung.

"Gosh, why did I talk to this two dumb asshole." Daniel retreat.

They offered me to sit.

I thought I will longer standin there like a chikkin tree? Or a banana tree?. Whatever if what kind of tree is that, but I will say I'm look like a tree.

Both of my friends keeps pushing Rosé like a stuff toy on me.

"Hey guys, you might get hurt her." protective Jisoo anyways *smirked*

"Okay, we can leave you too alone since we're going to our job." Daniel said while grabbing the two. Jihyo and Taehyung.

Taehyung demands.

"I'm not busy at all Daniel since I lost my job because of that old hag." saying the old man used Lisa.

"Com' on Tae, I have a job for you let's go." Jihyo and Daniel grabbed Taehyung out of house.

The house was covered with awkward when our friends leaved.

Should I talked first? Damn.

"Erm, How are you." we both said.

What?!?

The awkward start to covered again.

It's getting awkward, damn what will I sayyy.

"Awkward." I mouthed.

Fuckyouuu mouth.

Shut up.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Seriously?

My mouth was fucking annoying.

Why did I say that?

Ughhh!!

Should I punch myself?.

Ughhhhhhhh!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.5K 29
Jennie loses her memories, and Chaeyoung loses her family, home, and entire way of life. Chaennie ex-wives [Completed]
63.4K 1.7K 40
Fate played with their hearts, Fate tore them apart, Fate inflicted pain on them, But fate found a way... and now She's back to take what was rightf...
2.4M 67.3K 33
Just when you thought you have already moved on from the past and you're starting to collect the broken pieces from your lost love, the same person w...
86.8K 4.1K 58
"What's the difference between right and wrong?" whispered Jennie "I am," said Rosé A story dedicated to a friend who's loved and lost but continues...