FIRST SIGHT

By TxJbabess

It was love at first sight I knew in that moment she was for me More

HER
Tension
In The Late of The Night
M. I. S. S You Much
N.K.H.N
N.K.H.N 2
Spending My Time With You
Meet Strawberry
I Spy
Damaged
Death Wish
Mines
Mine p2
Meeting Her
Give to me
One Night
Drunken Dreams
Uneasy
H E R
In the Morning
My Love
My Love p2
Toni The Teaser
The world alone with you
Drive The Boat Toni
Meet Me At The Alter
Sequel anyone?
Love all over me
NAU
Hands off
Anniversary
Anniversary2
Anniversary3
I might as well have
I might as well have P2
I Just gotta move on
Protect her at all cost
Us again?
A sisters secret
A sisters secret .P2
Take care
I don't care who's watching
I dont care who's watching 2

Someone to call my lover

1.9K 66 25
By TxJbabess

Excuse any Mistakes

Janet

10:20 in the morning, she laid on me with nothing sound sleep as I racked my fingers through her hair. I decided to take her to one of my favorite islands Bora Bora. 

Grabbing her hand I looked at the ring. This was really it, I finally have someone to call my lover. After all this time of thinking, dreaming, wishing I had someone now I got someone. Someone who's unselfish, carefree, out the way beautiful, has a big heart, and loves me unconditionally with no regrets or hesitation. If only Michael was here to meet her, I bet he'd love her just like momma.

She slowly started to wake up, her arms wrapped me tightly. I kissed her forehead, smoothing her hair back.

"GoodMorning Beautiful."

"Mhh morning."

"You look so beautiful in the mornings, have I ever told you that?"

"Yea you have, you look even better though."

"Not hardly." 

She sat up slowly about to move off me but held her not wanting her to move. She moved her hair to one side placing her hands on my chest. She leaned down to kiss me I wasted no time kissing her back.

"I love you." She said pulling away

"I love you more."

"So what we doing our first day?"

"Well I kinda wanted to take you out, have breakfast do a little site seeing, have dinner by the shore then come back in for a more personal desert."

"Sounds good, I'm starving right bout now."

"You are?"

"Uh huh— Janet see I wasn't even thinking like that na."

"I'm just playing baby." I held her tightly kissing her stomach

"Mhm.  Let me up so I can go wash."

"I'll go with you."

"No you don't, we'll never get to our destination."

"Fine, but tonight."

"I got you." She pecked my lips walking in the bathroom. Grabbing my clothes I went to the other one. Stepping in immediately drowning myself with thoughts of her. She's really my forever ain't no letting go.

Toni

So this crazy lady flew me out to Bora Bora at 11 something last night. Talking bout somebody who was tired, it was me. She loves to do stuff at the last minute knowing damn well it takes me a while to pack.

"Toni hurry up."

"Beauty takes time baby."

"You don't need time you're already beauti— uh uh take it right on back to the station."

"But Janet."

"Michele I'm not playin with you."

"Fine."

"You crazy thinking ima let you walk out like that, all that is for my eyes only."

"I understand." I went and changed into a strapless tube dress.

" ok I'm ready."

"Damn. You love tempting me don't you?" She grabbed my hand giving me a kiss to the cheek.

"I try to keep your eyes hungry."

"That you do, come on." We left the beach house heading to this breakfast place a few minutes away.

"Janet can we go to a strip club?"

"Hell no, we can have our own strip club once we get back."

"You sure you wanna to that?" I reached my hand over to caress her thigh.

"Toni stop that."

"What's wrong Janet."

"Toni I swear." I leaned in closer placing my lips on her neck

"You swear what." I kissed her spot just the way she didn't want me to. I let my hand crawl up as we approached a red light. She grabbed me by neck as I bit my lip, honestly I liked it when she was aggressive and showed her dominant side. Something about it turned me on to the fullest, I guess being that it's rarely shown.

"Keep trying me babygirl, instead of walking around you'll be rolling around."

"Maybe that's what I want." I responded smartly. Just as she was about to say something a person blew there horn at us.

"We'll finish this in a few."

"Whatever you say Damita."

"Mhm." We made it, sitting down way in the back.

"Welcome to Fred's— oh my-."

"-Shhh." Janet shushed the guy before he could say anything.

"Uh yea here's your menu."

"Thank you."

"You know I thought people was suppose to look at the menus." I looked up at her staring at me.

"As good as you look right now, you are on the menu."

"Well keep that appetite at bay."

"And if I don't." She slid to my side titling my chin in her direction to kiss me. She squeezed my thigh as the kiss intensified.

"Excuse me are y'all ready to order?"

"We're sorry, Uh I'll take your number 6. What about you Janet?"

"I'll take a Toni, but a number 4."

"Could you add extra bacon." I asked

"Oh and extra pancakes."

"Sure, and for drinks."

"Don't you say it." I said sternly to Janet as she just smiled

"Well take to orange juices."

"Ok I'll be back with your food in a minute."

"Thank you." She left. Janet grabbed my hand facing me.

"Now where were we." She leaned into me again and I turned my head so she wouldn't get started, but she pulled me towards her and started kissing my neck.

"Stop Janet." I laughed a little being that it tickled

"Your smile is so beautiful." She stopped to look at me

"It's nothing compared to yours." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So Toni, how you feeling?" She held my hand giving me her undivided attention.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm happy, in love, stress free, I'm great."

"You in love?"

"Most definitely."

"What's she like?"

"She's beautiful, her eyes are ones that could pierce my soul read me like book without a word being said. Her heart is big she loves unconditionally, without any hesitation. She makes me smile whenever I'm near her, I tend to glow more and be happier with her. It's a type of glow that shows, she gives me a feeling that I've never felt before not with anyone else. I love her so much and I'd do anything to keep her happy the way she keeps me happy. Her body is holy shit, Ian wanna start cause I'd be trynna shake sumn in this lil corner. Her spirit her mind and soul is beautiful, from the first time I laid eyes on her she's been calling my heart until I finally answer. I don't ever want to lose her, she means too much to me and I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle to marry me. I love you." She kissed me sweetly as the waiter brought out our food.

"Hope you two enjoy oh and congratulations. The ring is gorgeous."

"Thank you." We both said smiling back at the waiter. We started eating as Janet kept looking at me.

"You next."

"So are you."

"Bet that shit up." She pulled her phone out and started recording

"Say hey baby."

"J I'm trynna eat." I blushed shyly and waved

"Having breakfast with my love you guys isn't she gorgeous." She kissed my cheek

"You look way better."

"Oh cut the bullshit, you know you got me beat."

"Whatever you say." I continued eating as she finished the video.

"After this where you wanna go?"

"Anywhere you take me baby." I wiped my mouth finishing up.

"Where I wanna take you is gonna have to wait." She smirked licking her lips

"Well how bout the aquarium?"

"I could do it, you ready?"

"Yea, you?"

"I think so." She left a tip as we headed out the door.

Janet

Toni is really something else, she can't help but to be loved. I've been thinking a lot lately and what I've witnessed today made my decision easier. She's the one, the one I want a kid with. It doesn't matter if we adopt or have one I just know she's the one.

A little boy ran into us, she squatted down to his level.

"Hi there."

"I-I lost my mommy."

"You did, come on I'll help you find her." With out morally thinking she picked him up and we walked that whole aquarium looking for his mom.

"I'm Toni, what's your name."

"Tyrone."

"Tyrone this is Janet."

"Hi there."

"Hi." He waved laying his head on Toni's shoulder.

"How old are you?"

"5."

"Well you're a handsome 5 year old." Toni told him causing him to smile.

"Thank you, you're pwetty."

"Thank you sweets."

We continued to walk and talk to him as he fell asleep on her. Finally we found her, talking bout somebody feet was tired. Mines was damn near barking, howling and allat. I just wanna go back to the house order sumn and have her as desert and call it a damn day.

"Thank you so much ma'am."

"You're welcome." She took Tyrone from Toni carefully then looked at me

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"Everybody does. You ready baby?"

"Yea, he's a sweet boy."

"Thank you, you two have a nice day."

"You too." Toni and I went back to my car driving back to the rental house.

"Janet honey I know you wanted dinner by the shore but I'm tired could we try it tomorrow?"

"It's ok I'm tucked too, and sure. You know Toni everyday I learn something new about you. You're like a book who's pages have something new each time you flip. You're something special, not just to me but in general you're a special kind of person, one that's rare. I'm just glad I got a chance to get a hold of you." I ran my hand up taking her hair out of the ponytail. Taking my hand from her hair I caressed her body, leaning up to kiss her neck.

"You know Toni, I've been thinking."  I sucked on it leaving my marks

"Mhm."

"In about a year or two, I was thinking we could have a child." She pulled away to look at me then broke into a huge smile.

"I would love to." I kissed her passionately, I honestly thought she would tell me no. My hands went up to grab her breast, pulled her dress down.

"So this whole time I could've fucked you up." I got it off her realizing that that was the dress was really the only thing she had on.

"See you can keep your composure, good job." She grinned at me as I flipped her over on her back.

"Well you can forget all type of composure cause yo lil ass is mines." I wrapped her legs around my neck diving in without warning. Her hands gripped my hair as I held her body down.

"Ooh baby...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 339 11
Read it🤙
29.9K 1.1K 29
Just read it 🙏🙏.
93.6K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
29.5K 1.7K 48
Just read!