He Knows I'm Here (COMPLETED)...

נכתב על ידי moonlight_Delight

My story. My perfect guy. How the hell can he hear me? How does he know that I'm here... writing about him... עוד

Chapter 1. Meeting Peter
Chapter 2. Thoughts transposed to text
authors note
Chapter 3. A Shifty little thing
Chapter 4. A mind of its own...
Chapter 5. Who could it be...?
Chapter 6. Monsters Inc.
Chapter 7. The Devils in the Details
Chapter 9. Nerves and Anxiety
Chapter 10. Secrets and Lies
Chapter 11. Ritualistic Robes and Memories
Chapter 12. Control taken, not earned
Chapter 13. The enemy of the enemy is my friend
Chapter 14. Pearl - a thing of beauty
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16. Peter's Haven
Ch. 17 The lesser of two evils
Ch. 18 Executive Suite's and their barriers
Chapter 19. Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust
Ch. 20 Human or ...?
CH. 21 Going to Nine Hells
Chapter 22. Dysfunctional Daddy
Chapter 23 Meeting Mummy
Chapter 24. Home Sweet Home
Chapter 25. A Band of Brothers
Chapter 26. Sonia got her Groove on (not back!)
Chapter 27. An Ending of Epic Proportions
Chapter 28. Epilogue

Chapter 8. Am I Dreaming...?

21 6 29
נכתב על ידי moonlight_Delight

Once again, Sonia woke with a start.
Once again, Sonia had zero recollection of anything the night before beyond her conversation with the strange, hot and mysterious Ody.
Feeling flustered, and in dire need of an intravenous line of caffeine, Sonia went into her kitchen and put the kettle on.
As soon as it boiled, she made a slightly milkier-than-normal coffee.

Gulping it down, she headed for the shower, feeling a need to wash her dreams off herself.

Soaking underneath the very warm water of her shower, Sonia slowly felt the tension housed in her muscles, ease away.
At this point in the shower, Sonia decided to shampoo and then condition her hair.
Only, once her eyes were closed, and the shampoo was in her hair, Sonia thought she felt (what felt) like a third hand in her head, assisting with the massaging-in of the shampoo.

Letting out a squeal of fear, Sonia leaped under the water to rid her body of all bubbles.
Only to look around - there was no-one there!

Sonia's muscles had tensed back up, and her heart was thundering both under her skin and in her chest - absolute fear.

Ever so slowly, Sonia applied the conditioner to her hair (so she didn't have to close her eyes) and had her back against the shower wall.

At the conclusion of her shower, Sonia wrapped herself in a dressing gown, and her medium length hair was wrapped in a towel.

As she entered her room, she noticed... something... was... off.

It wasn't until Sonia mindlessly went to walk to her wardrobe to get clothes out, did Sonia discover the issue.

Her room had not only been rearranged, but her walk-in-robes had been walled in, and it was now on the other side of her room.

Sonia threw clothes on (any clothes - just to avoid being naked) and headed to her kitchen to make herself another cup of coffee.

"Clearly my brain isn't processing things right yet. There's simply no way that my walk-in robe could have put itself somewhere else. I have got to be losing my goddamn mind!" Sonia said out loud to herself.

Her phone - which was miraculously sitting plugged in on the bench near the kettle, started pinging and making noise as soon as Sonia spoke.

Sonia decided to ignore the phone until she had had a proper, hot, cup of coffee.

Her phone started to ring.

Unknown Number.

"Not yet. I'm soooooo not ready yet." Sonia said to her phone.

The ringing instantly cut off.

"Thank you," Sonia said in response to the silence.

Just as Sonia was about to finish her coffee, Sonia unlocked her phone with her thumbprint and opened Wattpad to see today's damage.

"Morning Sonia! How did you sleep? Well, I hope. Your shampoo smells Ah-mazing! I wish I could shower with you. ❤!"

The first message from Peter read. Sonia gave a slight shiver when she read this.

"Sonia - I hope you're not ignoring me. That always goes bad for you. Always. Please answer when I call. You know the drill."

The second message from Peter read. Sonia shuddered upon reading it. Indeed, she did know the drill.

His final message read...

"You. Didn't. Answer. Be thankful you asked for a reprieve. Say when I can call."

Sonia shook her head at her Wattpad story.

Five-hundred and sixty-odd new words into chapter eight, and she barely wrote any of it. It was "Peter" and his texts, threats and my experiences with him.

Again, Sonia shuddered.

"Ok Peter, you may call. I think I'm ready now." Sonia said out loud in the general direction of her phone.

Almost instantaneously, her phone started ringing on the bench.

Unknown Number.

Sonia let it ring a total of three times, before answering it.

"Hello, Peter. How are you?" Sonia said calmly.

"Good Morning Gorgeous! How'd you sleep? I feel so refreshed! Did you know, at night - the banks of the Yarra River go insanely quiet? Except for the sounds of animals of course."

Sonia laughed quite bitterly at this.
"And what would you have me do about this?" She scoffed.

Peter made a growling sound. It almost sounded like it came from the back of his throat. "You put me here. You. Get. Me. OUT!" He demanded lowly, and seriously.

"Ha! How did I put you there?" Sonia questioned incredulously.

Again, Peter made the throaty, growling sound - only this time it was louder. And scarier.
"Is this your story? Or not? Did you create my character, and what I look like? Or not? Did your story not open with me on the bank of the Yarra River? Or. Not?" Peter annunciated clearly down the phone line.

"W-w-well I-I d-d-did. B-b-but it's a w-work of f-f-fiction. I d-d-d-don't kn-kn-know how I w-went f-f-f-from th-that t-t-t-to this!" Sonia stuttered and began to cry.

Hot, heavy tears were now rolling freely down her high cheekbones.

Peter grunted in what (almost) sounded like both frustration and understanding.
"Well, Sonia - you're gonna need to research that, VS who I am. Its most imperative that we solve this problem - and quickly. Can I trust you with this most arduous task?" Peter asked Sonia.

Sonia simply muttered a numb "Yes" in response.

"Good girl. I'll speak to you tomorrow darling. Good Luck!"
Peter said.

And with that, the call was disconnected.

Sitting quietly, Sonia contemplated who to ask for help.
A priest from a Church?
Sonia wasn't religious by nature and had seen online that if you wanted or needed the Churches help, you had to be a participating member of their congregation - so that was out.
Sonia had only ever attended Church with relatives who had faith.
Yes, Sonia believed in a higher power - but whether or not that was God, or what, Sonia wasn't willing to say.
Her second idea was to contact a wielder of dark or black magic. Maybe they could guide me in the right direction.
Or maybe TimberWoolf who gave me this whole idea or prompt in the first place.

Without warning, an odd wind blew through Sonia's kitchen - even though the doors and windows were closed.
Sonia could hear whispered voices in that wind. They seemed to be whispering a name...
Ody.

Ody! Wait, ODY!

He offered to help!

"How do I go about contacting Ody?" Sonia thought to herself.

Sonia's phone started to ring.

The number showing on the screen?

ODY.

A/N

Hello!
Thanks for joining me on this unbelievable journey through the life of our author - Sonia, (far out it feels weird writing about myself in the third person!) and her terrifying circumstances surrounding Asmod- I mean Peter.

If your reading chapter-by-chapter?
I appreciate your patience.

I have been managing a chapter a week over the Christmas break.

With much love and light
~Sonia Rose 🥀

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

92 18 18
He took the file and asked me to sit. I sat, and he started reading it. "Tell me about the venue, is it arranged", he asked. "Yes, it is, I have talk...
725 45 23
"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me, you don't know what I'm capable of!" One...
14.5K 503 35
"Why don't you think I'm a monster?" "I've never said I don't think you are a monster. You are." Sebastian looks at me. His eyes are blank and I can...
10.8K 170 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...