You and Me #LisKook #COMPLETED

By AnnaPeytonisMe

Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expectin... More

Chapter 1- HER
Chapter 2- The Present
Chapter 4- The call
Chapter 5- Family
Chapter 6- The Encounter
Chapter 7- The Tension
Chapter 8- The Argument
Chapter 9- The Resemblance
Chapter 10- The Arrangement
Chapter 11- The Talk
Chapter 12- The Plan
Chapter 13- Our conversation
Author's Note
Chapter 14- The Mansion
Chapter 15- The Post
Chapter 16- The Fight
Chapter 17- The Request
Chapter 18- The Tour
Chapter 19- The Tour PT. 2
Chapter 20 - The Likes
Chapter 21- The Question
Chapter 22 - The Change
Chapter 22- The Decision
Chapter 23- The Girl
Chapter 24- The Jealousy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25- The Start
Chapter 26- The Video Call
Chapter 27- The Solution
Chapter 28- The Trip
Chapter 29- The Kiss
Chapter 30- The Swim
Chapter 31- The KIDS
Chapter 32- The Vacation
Chapter 33- The Wish
Chapter 34- The Dilemma
Chapter 35- The Past
Chapter 36- The Reunion
Chapter 37-The Brawl
Author's Note
Chapter 38- The Date
Chapter 39- The Party
Chapter 40- The Moment
Chapter 41- The Bomb
Chapter 42- Their Story
Author's Note
Chapter 43- The Meltdown
Chapter 44- The Talk
Chapter 45- The Frustation
Chapter 46- The Dispute
Chapter 47- His Explanation
Chapter 48- The Dinner
Chapter 49 - The Ultrasound
Chapter 50- His Cuteness
Chapter 51- The Visit
Chapter 52- The Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- The Lunch Date
Chapter 54- Their Bond
Chapter 55- The Day Before
Chapter 56- The PEP TALK
Chapter 57- The Preparations
Author's Note
Chapter 58- THE BIG DAY
Chapter 59- The RECEPTION
Chapter 60- The After Party
Chapter 61- The Morning After
Chapter 62- The Mood
Chapter 63- The Rift
Chapter 64- The SECRET
Chapter 65- The Disaster
Chapter 66- The Snob
Chapter 67- The Revelation
Chapter 68- The Revelation Pt. 2
Chapter 69- The Reconciliation
Chapter 70- The Scare
Chapter 71- The Break
Chapter 72- The PANIC
Chapter 73- The Blessing
Chapter 74- The Future
Chapter 75- EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE- FAREWELL
SPECIAL
EXCITING NEWS! 🎉

Chapter 3- HIM

14.1K 439 211
By AnnaPeytonisMe

Present Day

JUNGKOOK

I was staring outside the window of my office. To say that a lot has changed over the past years was an understatement.

I  was successful and heck I was on top of my game. But I still felt different. I've been feeling this ever since she left me.

The past years have been productive. I was able to put up my own company and lead my father's company to success.

I should be happy right? I clearly got what I wanted.

I sighed.

A knock on my door woke me up from my daydream.

"Yo Kook! Wassup? " Hoseok hyung's voice greeted me.

Followed by the laughter of my brothers. It made me smile.

"What do you guys need? I'm busy as you can see. " I smirked.

They just laughed at me.

"YAH! You disrespectful maknae. We came here to at least make your day brighter and this is what we get. Such a  disgrace Kook! " Jin hyung said.

I just find it funny how dramatic he can get. Speaking of my brothers, they are my friends. A family as you would call it.
I have 6 of them.

First is the ever dramatic, Kim Seokjin or my Eomma. Kidding! But don't tell him that. He raised me like a mom would do. He's the oldest and the corniest when it comes to his dad jokes.

Then, there's Kim Taehyung or V as many prefer to call him. His my brother. He's 2 years older than me and is like an alien. He's very playful. A bit loud for my taste but overall a nice guy.

Third, is my hyung, Park Jimin. I call him Jiminie. He doesn't mind though. He's such a ladies' man and is a flirt. Don't get me started on his long list of girlfriends. It changes everyday, I think. It's the dimples I swear.

After him is Jung Hoseok. J-Hope to many. He's super funny and would be goofing around a lot. I still think he's a child. He's really easy to get along with.

Then there's my idol, RM or Kim NamJoon. He's our leader. He's very smart and very wise. That made his company soar high. But not as high as mine tho. (Wink) he's very protective of us and his fatherly instinct is far better that Jin Hyung. Please don't tell him that.

And last but not the least is our dearest Min Yoongi. Don't ever talk to him. He's a certified snob. He's the most quiet in our group but the most Savage in teaching us a lesson. You seldom feel like he's bored everytime you talk to him. Don't worry, it's normal.

Overall, we are great bunch. We are considered the finest billionaire bachelors in Korea.

"Anyways, what brings you here hyungs? "

"Hey, I thought we should just hang out like old times. We haven't spent time with each other. All you guys do is work. " V admitted.

"Yes, let's go to a club. It will lessen the stress we have lately. " Jimin said. "And there are a lot of chicks in the club. Don't mind getting laid tonight. " He smirked at us.

"Shut up you ass! What are you teaching these kids lately? " Jin countered. He faced palmed.

"Language Hyung. " I countered back. He just laughed at me. The others did to.

"Who's down for a fun night?" J-Hope asked excitedly.

"I'm not sure if it's a great idea Hyung. I mean I have a ton of work to do and I bet you guys have the same. It's a weeknight and we have work tomorrow. I think we should rest and relax at home" I hesitated.

"Wow! Who made you grow up maknae? Are you really the Jeon JungKook that we all know? You were the king of parties dude." RM was surprised with my answer.

"SHE really messed you up pretty bad huh? " Yoongi Hyung said. The others punched him for commenting.

"What? " Yoongi Hyung raised his hands up in surrender. "You were the one who decided to fuck up and now you want to change. Wow maknae! How late were you to realize? " Then he clapped.

Told you he was Savage. Everything was true. I did messed everything up.

I was speechless. I didn't know what else to say. The GREAT YOONGI was at it again with the conscience thing. great!

" Let's just go have fun kid. It wouldn't hurt you know. " RM patted my shoulder and I decided to go with them. I told my secretary yo cancel all my meetings and schedules for the day. It was time to forget.

We were on our way to the parking lot when I saw a lady who was having trouble with carrying her bags along with her kid. I don't know what has gotten into me that I decided to approach her and help.

"Here. Let me help." I carried her things and she guided me to place it in the car.

" Thank you so much young man! You are a great help. I was really struggling back there.  Someday, you will be a great father. I can already tell". She smiled.  I'm not though. I lost that chance to be one.

I bid her goodbye but then two small hands wrap around my legs that stopped me from going to my hyungs. It was her daughter. I stared at the little girl.

"Don't leave papa. " She muttered.

I was shocked. She tightly held my legs from moving.

"Sorry about Naeun. She's just like that with every man she meets. She thinks you are her father. It's been a tough time I guess. You see, my husband left us for someone. " She explained sadly and I felt guilty.

"Naeun baby, say sorry to the young man. He is not your papa"

"Sowwwy". The little girl said. I could see her sadness.

I was devastated.

I was like that with HER. I chose someone over HER. I didn't appreciate her. I neglected HER. I was cruel and selfish.

Would my HAYUL be like NAEUN? Is she sad right now? I was stuck until a pair of hands tapped me.

"Hey man! Let's go. " V said. "We're sorry but we're running a bit late. Say goodbye JungKook! "

"Thank you again JungKook! And sorry for Naeun. It was so nice meeting you. By the way, I am Yeri. " The lady said gratefully.

"It's no big deal. I am happy to help. It was so nice to meet you." I turned to Naeun. "And it was great seeing you today little lady. Be nice to Mommy ok?" I smiled.

She gave me a toothy grin. And my heart leaped. What would my Hayul look like? Will she smile like that?

We bid them goodbye.and decide to leave using one car. It was time to party. It was time to at least forget HER for a little while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
1.7K 39 16
꧁乂✰ꮮᶤ𝔰长𝗈𝗈𝘬✰乂꧂ Her fiance ~ bossy and cold ~ His fiance ~ kind and sweet ~ Lalisa manoban a girl who had never experienced the warmth of family...
111K 3.2K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
12.9K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...