Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

Another Christmas Story || One Shot

1K 129 2
By mysweetdraco

It's your Seventh Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Slytherin and Draco and you have been best friends since First Year.

It's December 23. Draco and you are in the garden, talking about random stuff.

—What do you want for Christmas? —You ask.

—To be yours —he answers. —You blush and tuck your hair behind your ear.

—Draco, are you conscious that you're dat...

—DRACO! —You get interrupted by his girlfriend. She heard it all.

—Hey Pansy! —Draco says calmly.

—Hey Pansy? HEY PANSY?! YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE CUTE, DRACO MALFOY! —She yells in anger—. Would you mind to leave (Y/N) and I alone? We need to talk about girls stuff.

—Ok, uhm... See you later.

Draco leaves and Pansy looks at you like she were going to kill you.

—And you, (Y/N), you're the worst!

—Come on, Pansy. Draco was just teasing me. It's best friends stuff.

—DON'T LIE TO ME! —She slaps you. You gasp in pain and tears start rolling down your cheeks.

—PANSY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! —Draco yells and comes running towards you—. Go away, (Y/N).

You see anger in his eyes. You nod and go. Draco and Pansy start arguing as you leave, and suddenly, you hear a loud whoosh. You close your eyes and gasp. You start sobbing. You know that Pansy slapped Draco...

It's dinner time. You have been in the Astronomy Tower all the time, gazing at the landscape from the balcony.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps. You turn around and see Draco.

—I knew you were here.

—It's our safest place to hide, isn't it? —He nods.

—You didn't have dinner.

—I'm not hungry.

—I brought you a dessert. It's chocolate pudding. Your favorite —he hands it to you.

—Thanks Draco —you smile and eat a bit, and notice that he has a red mark on his cheek—. Draco... Your cheek —you say worried.

—It's nothing.

—I bet it's burning.

—Yeah, a little.

You get closer to him, stand on tiptoes and kiss his cheek tenderly.

—Better?

—Yes, thanks —he smiles—. You have healed my wounds with your kisses since forever —he tucks your hair behind your ear. You smile—. I broke up with her... I can't be with someone who dares to lay her hands on my best friend.

A tear starts rolling down your cheek. Draco hugs you and both of you wish this hug would last forever.

—I've been thinking about last Christmas. It was the best Christmas ever —you say smiling.

—Really? —He blushes and smiles.

—I swear. You took me to the Christmas concert of my favorite band in London. The VIP tickets, the backstage passes, everything was perfect.

—You looked so pretty in that mini skirt, high heeled boots and that tight t-shirt with the picture of the band printed on.

—I was going to meet my crush, Draco. I wanted to impress him.

—And he thought that we were a couple —he giggles.

—Yeah —you giggle.

—After the concert, I drove to the lookout point and we gazed at the stars, laying on my car hood.

—And we ended up making out passionately on the passenger seat of your Lamborghini —you sigh—. We almost did it there, Draco. You kissed me and touched me like no one did before —you blush so hard—, but you pulled back. —He sighs.

—Because I was scared, (Y/N).

—Scared of what?

—Of loosing my best friend! —Tears start filling your eyes.

—Best friends can be a couple too, Draco!

—What about if it hadn't worked? I would have lost you forever.

—And what about if it had worked? You'll never know if you don't try. —He looks down—. Thanks for the pudding, Draco. Good night.

You go to your dorm and Draco stays in the tower, thinking on what you said...

The next day is a lazy Sunday. You're painting your toenails, sitting on your bed. You're wearing a very simple short denim dress and your hair is tied up into a high messy bun. Nothing special.

Suddenly, someone knocks on your door.

—Ho ho ho! I have a special delivery from Santa!

It's Draco's voice. You giggle.

—Give me a second, Draco!

You walk barefoot towards the door, and when you open it, you see this beautiful angel in a very casual outfit: a t-shirt, bermuda shorts and sneakers plus a backwards cap. He is holding this beautiful pup in his hands:

You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands in surprise.

—You bought me a puppy! —You exclaim excited. He nods and smiles.

—Her name is Willow.

—Oh my gosh! It's a girl! Hi Willow! —You take her carefully in your hands and kiss her little head. She wags her little tail and licks your chin—. Stop! You're tickling me! —You say giggling.

—You always wanted one, didn't you?

—You know me well, Draco.

—Of course, (Y/N). You're my best friend.

—Thank you so much, Draco —you smile at him.

—My pleasure, (Y/N) —he smiles back at you.

—I have a very special gift for you as well.

—Really? —He says with a beautiful sparkle in his eyes. You nod and smile.

—Close your eyes.

—Ok —he closes his eyes.

—Don't cheat.

—Ok —he giggles.

You lick your lips lightly and, standing on tiptoes, you plant a peck on his lips. He licks his lips tasting your kiss as he opens his eyes.

—Will you let me be yours, kitty?

—You know I will, sugar.

Draco grabs your waist and kisses you passionately. Willow starts moving and you pull away gently.

—Wait! I'm gonna drop our baby. —A beautiful smile lights his face up. You blush.

—So, why don't we take our baby to the garden? It's a beautiful day, babygirl.

You nod and smile, then put your little girl on the floor and put on your flip flops. Willow follows you.

—Come on, Willow. Let's play outside.

She wags her little tail and walks by your side. Draco holds your hand and you interlock your fingers with his.

When you three get to the garden, Draco takes off his sneakers and you take off your flip flops. Both of you love to walk barefoot on the lawn.

Years ago, when you were kids, you gave him a friendship bracelet made by you. You notice that he is wearing it as an anklet. That makes you smile. Draco lets go of your hand and kisses it.

—Come on, Willow! Come and catch me! —He starts running and Willow starts chasing him barking.

—Don't run kiddos! —You yell, teasing Draco.

He giggles and lays down on the lawn. Willow jumps on top of him and licks his chin. Draco can't stop laughing and you sit next to him.

—What are you doing, Willow? —You ask giggling. She looks up at you and wags her little tail—. Come over here, little princess.

She jumps to your lap and you pet her. Draco sits quickly and his cap falls down to the lawn. You love his messy hair. He snakes his arms around your waist. It feels so good. You use your magic to create a bunch of butterflies and Willow runs to play with them.

—That was a very beautiful magic, sweet baby —Draco whispers in your ear and kisses you tenderly—. Your natural beauty is impressive, did you know that?

—I didn't know that, Mr. Sweet Talker —you tell him coquettishly.

He kisses you again and runs his hands through your back to give you a back rub. He starts kissing your neck and shoulders, making you literally melt.

—Hmm... What are you doing, sweetie?

—Don't tell me you don't like it —he slips your straps to the sides and keeps kissing your shoulders. You feel in Heaven...

Suddenly, the sprinklers start to water the lawn. Draco and you giggle. Willow shakes her body and the butterflies vanish. She starts chasing her little tail and rolls her body on the lawn. She is having so much fun. You slip your straps back on your shoulders and Draco bows his hand to you.

—May I have this dance?

—Of course, Mr. Malfoy —you smile and take his hand.

There is no music but you both start dancing a waltz, like you did years ago in the Yule Ball. It's like you were dancing in the rain. The sprinklers stop. Draco's wet hair looks darker and sexier than ever. You run your hands through his hair and he drops the most delicious of kisses on your lips...

After spending the whole day playing with Willow. Draco and you cuddle up together on a couch in the common room, wrapped in a blanket. Willow is sleeping in her little bed. A shirtless Draco is laying comfortably between your legs while you're having a hot make out session. None of you wanna go further, not yet, so he rests his head on your breasts and you start playing with his hair.

—This is gonna be a wonderful Christmas, don't you think, Draco? —He doesn't answer—. Sweetie?

You look down and notice that Draco fell asleep on you. You smile and kiss his forehead.

—I love you, Draco —you whisper and fall asleep as well...

Draco got what he wanted for Christmas: to be yours. You got what you always wanted: a puppy girl, and so deep inside of you, you always wanted Draco and you to be sweethearts...

This is just the beginning of the most beautiful love story in the History of Hogwarts.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Draco and Willow are the cutest, don't you think? ❤️

I confess that fell in love with Willow since the day Tom introduced her to us, so I couldn't resist to include her again in a new imagine ❤️

Did you like this one shot? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 10.8K 200
VOLUME 2 IS OUT! It's called The Mark of Death!! Includes: !x readers! one shots, two shots and short stories! All are about Draco Malfoy! Credit t...
1.2K 97 27
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
12.5K 453 46
โ›๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญโœ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...
27.1K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...