Baatein kuch unkahee si

By inavapr

Arshi ff. Show Based Story. Starts from contract marriage. peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to... More

Synopsis
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
EPILOGUE
Thank You

Part 44

6.9K 319 31
By inavapr

Tears started flowing from khushi's eyes, while her grin broadened. How could she not see it!! Arnav's love was so silent but so intense. She cupped his face and said: achha hi hua jo aapne us waqt humse kuch nehi kaha...varna abhi jo khushi hum mehsoos kar rahe hai woh kabhi nehi kar paatey...(good that you didn't say anything that time..or else I wouldn't have got so much happiness like I have got this moment) 

Arnav smiled and wiped her tears saying: khushi har baat pe rona zaruri hai kya!! I mean ismein itne motey motey aasu bahane jaisa kuch nehi hai..(is it necessary to cry in everything!! I mean you there is nothing to shed your tears)

Khushi made a face, rubbed her nose and said: haan aapko kaise samajh mein ayega hamarey aasu....(yes how will you understand my tears) 

Arnav turned her face and said: tumharey har aasu ko samajhta hoon tabhi to yeh jab behetey hai mujhe bohot taklif hoti hai..lekin na chahtey huye maine tumhe sabse zyada rulaya...jaise diwali ki raat..(I understand that's why I feel bad when they flow..but unfortunately I have made you cry the most...like that diwali night)

Khushi could make out from his voice that he was repenting again.

To cheer him up, khushi said: hum..humey aapse kuch poochna hai...(i..i want to ask you something...)

Arnav: what??

Khushi: aap..aap usdin..kya sach mein humey...(that did you really want to... )

She blushed as she brought up the topic. He raised his eyebrow at her courage to bring up the topic and said: khushi us mein meri koi galti nehi thi..galti tumhari thi...(that was not my fault..it was your fault)

Khushi: hamari galti? Humne kya kiya?(my fault? What did I do?)

Arnav: us din tum itni khubsurat lag rahi thi ki main aapne jazbaaton pe kabu nehi rakh paya.. But you know what khushi? Mistakes are sometimes the best memories..hamari zindagi ke sabse haseen pal. (you were looking so pretty that day that I didn't have any control on my emotions... But you know what khushi? Mistakes are sometimes the best memories..best moments of your lives)

Khushi: bilkul sahi kahey rahe hai aap..(you are right)

Arnav: waise di was also right.. 

Khushi: kis baarein mein? (regarding?)

Arnav pulled her and placed his head on his chest: yehi ki jab kisise pyaar hota hai to uske bina kuch achha nehi lagta...(that when you fall in love with someone you don't like anything without that person)

Khushi hit him lightly on the chest and said: to fir aapne humey chaley janey ke liye kyun kaha tha..yahaan tak ki hamari taraf thik se dekha bhi nehi tha jab hum aapse akhri baar milne aye they..(then why did you ask me to leave...you didn't even look at me when I came to meet you for the last time)

Arnav lifted her hand and kissed her ring finger where he had hurt her and said: hamesha main jo keheta tha uska ulta karti thi...yeh baat manna zaruri tha? (you always did the opposite of what I used to say...was it important to listen to that?)

Khushi: to hum kya kartey aapki sagaai honewali thi aur..(you were to get engaged and ..)

Arnav: honewali thi lekin hui nehi thi..(I was supposed to get engaged but I was not...)

Sagaai to tumhari... Tum janti ho jab mujhe pata chala ki tumhari sagaai ho chuki hai to mujhe kya mehsoos hua? You have no idea what I have gone through.(you were engaged...you know how I felt when I heard that? You have no idea what I have gone through)

Khushi: jantey hai kyunki yeh sab humne bhi mehsoos ki jab aapne lavanyaji se sagaai karne ka faisla kiya... Waise humey aj tak nehi pata ki aapka rishta kaise tuta tha..(I understand because I felt the same when you announced your engagement with lavanya...by the way I still don't know why you broke up)

She looked at him questioningly. 

Arnav: lekin tumne jaise likha hai ussey to lag raha hai ki tumhe wajah pata thi. He teased her.(but the way you have written It seems you know everything)

Khushi glanced through what she had written:

..iss laad governor ko koi nehi samajh sakta..bechari lavanyaji ka dil tod diya..ho na ho unhone hi kuch na kuch kiya hoga jiski wajah se sagaai toot gayi...kaise insaan hai...humey lavanyaji ke liye bura lag raha hai...laad governor kahika..lavanyaji bhi na..pyaar karne ke liye koi aur nehi mila'(no one can understand him...he broke lavanyaji's heart...I am sure he must have done something...I am feeling bad for lavanyaji...she didn't get anyone else to fall in love with)

She fumbled and said: haan jaha aap ho waha andazaa lagana koi bari baat nehi ki aapne hi kuch na kuch kiya hoga(when you are involved it is not hard to guess that you must be the reason)

Arnav: actually you are right khushi! Rishta maine hi toda tha..kyunki main lavanya ko aur dhokey mein nehi rakh sakta tha..I ..I didn't love her..aur yeh baat shayed woh bhi samajh chuki thi..(actually you are right! I broke up..because I didn't want to give her false hopes...I didn't love her and may be even she understood that)

Khushi looked a little sad for lavanya and said: bechari lavanyaji...humey unke liye bohot bura lag raha hai (I am feeling so sad for lavanyaji)

Arnav: ohkay ek kaam kartey hai..lavanya ko wapas bula letey hai aur tumhari jagah usey main usey apni patni bana leta hoon (ohkay lets do something... lets call lavanya back..and let me make her my wife instead of you)

Khushi: kya!! aisa karenge aap! (what!! You will do this?)

Arnav: kyun? Abhi tum hi kahey rahi thi na ki tumhe uske liye bura lag raha hai (why? You just said you are feeling bad for her)

Khushi: lekin hamara yeh matlab nehi tha..( but I didn't mean this)

Arnav smiled and said: mazak kar raha tha..khushi agar meri shaadi lavanya se ho bhi jaati to koi khush nehi hota..na main, na tum aur na hi lavanya! Maine jab se pyaar ko jaana hai..pyaar ko samjha hai sirf ek hi chehra mere samne raha hai..aur woh tum ho...tumse pyaar ka ehsaas hone se pehele main insab mein believe nehi karta tha..(I was joking...if I would have got married to lavanya then nobody would have been happy..me, you or lavanya! Ever since I understood what love is..there has been one face infront of me..and that was you...before falling in love with you I never believed in it)

Khushi: haan hum kaise bhul saktey hai...aur hamari aisi kismat thi ki hum aapke sath milke do pyaar karnewalo ko milane ka plan bana rahe they... Devi maaiya ka lakh lakh shukar rahe ki unhone humey satbudhhi di thi..varna aapke bharose rehetey to ho chuki thi jiji aur jijaji ki shaadi... Ab tak jijaji devdaas ban chuke hotey aur jiji unki yaad mein diya jala jala ke buaji ke ghar ka saara tel khatam kar chuki hoti. (yes of course how can I forget...and look at my luck I was making a plan of uniting two lovers with you...thanks devi maaiya that she gave me brains..otherwise if I would have relied on you they both would be just be in each other's thoughts and nothing else)

Arnav: what the..!! Excuse me... Agar maine payal ke samne utni superb acting na ki hoti to tum almost pakdi gayi thi...tumharey plan mein koi logic hi nehi thi..(what the...excuse me? If I didn't act so well infront of payal you would have been caught...your plan was illogical)

Khushi: arnavji jab insaan pyaar mein hota hai tab yeh logic kaam nehi aati...(when a person falls in love then logic doesn't work)

Arnav: oh really!! 

Khushi stood up and said in a dramatic way: ji haan...tab jazbaaton ka sailaab uthta hai, ehsaaso ki aandhi aati hai, rasmon ki devaarein gir jaati hai aur..(yes... there is flood of emotions, storm of feelings, the walls of rituals break down and..)

Arnav watched his drama queen enact the whole thing. He cut in sarcastically: aur pagalpan ke dauhrey padtey hai...bilkul tumhari tarah. His sarcasm brought khushi back to reality.(and there are glimpses of madness in between..just like you)

She turned and said: laad governor aur unki vishesh tippani! (he and his sarcasms)

Khushi: aapko yaad nehi jiji kaisi daurti hui jijaji ke pass gayi thi...(you remember the way jiji ran to jijaji)

Aur yeh idea kiska tha? Hamara..khushi kumari gupta ka. She raised her collar.(and whose idea was it? mine!!)

She then looked at arnav and said: waise aapka bhi thoda bohot hath hai unhe milane mein...haan lekin zyada nehi! (yes you also had a little contribution in bringing them together...but not much)

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: thank you!

Khushi: waise arnavji kitna maza aaya tha na jiji ki shaadi mein woh har ek rasam...hai na? (jiji's wedding was so much fun...isn't it?)

Arnav looked her romantically and said: haan.. aakash aur payal ko milatey milatey kab hum dono kareeb aa gaye pata hi nehi chala.. (yes and while bringing them closer we didn't realize when we got close)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 181 3
Love!! that you want at any cost , even if you have to go to any extend for it. 🖤
55K 10.1K 37
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
476K 31.4K 57
(Highest Rank #1 in ROMANCE) *Completed* "A TALE OF & FOR PASSIONATE HEARTS❤" Casting Parth Samthaan as Ashiq And Niti Taylor as Maashooqa!
55.8K 3.9K 24
Its my story on shivin but different plot!! In this story i might show peoples character little negative but please cop-up To onow more do read this...