Bitter Sweet

By Hills101jay

Ariana stones expects to have a normal high school life void of drama but is aware that drama may be constant... More

Chapter 1- Unwanted shit
Chapter 2- Awkward
Chapter 3- desperate bitch
Chapter 4- Cheri
Chapter 5-secrets
chapter 6- you can talk to us
Chapter 7- wanna be with you alone
Chapter 8- weird
Chapter 10- catching up
Chapter 11- Why can't I stop hurting?
Chapter 12- I've always loved you
Chapter 13- You guys make a wonderful couple
Chapter 14- That same Jake
Chapter 15- Dad?
Chapter 16 - what have I done?
Chapter 17- The universe hates me
Chapter 18- He's back too?
Chapter 19 - welcome to Clifford high
Chapter 20 - Forgive me
Chapter 21- red head's and Blondie's
Chapter 22 -Drama Queen

Chapter 9- Goodbye

16 4 0
By Hills101jay

So after everything that happened in my house last night, I'm gonna try my very best to avoid Damien in school and then I'll text Jake with reasons why I can't show up  for lessons after school. My plan  is almost perfect except for the fact that I have a lot of classes with him. I've considered bonking a few classes but it's almost exam season, so I need to attend all my classes. I'm gonna need all the help I can get if I wanna pass.

"Ariana can we talk" the very familiar voice that I miss but am angry at says from behind me near our locker

"About what?" I say trying to hide how sad I was about the way we ended

"About us Ari. I miss you... So much! And I don't know what happened but I never imagined life without you to be so difficult and void of laughter and joy"

And I just sigh. I feel exactly the same way but I don't know what exactly to say

"Aren't you gonna say anything"

I just keep staring and then she turns to walk away after almost a minute of silence

"Hailey wait"

And then she turns back with a smile of hope

"The truth is that I don't know what to say to you. Off course I Miss you too but that doesn't change the fact that I'm very mad at you. We're supposed to be bestfriends but you no longer talk to me and you've been lying to me and keeping your friendship with Jake from me. And I don't get why!"

"Ari. I never meant to stop talking to you, I just thought that after the recent events you'd need sometime to think"

"And that's the problem Hailey. You should've talked to me. You can tell me anything and I won't judge you"

"I love you so much Ari" she says as she throws herself on me and I hug her back. Tightly

"I love you too Hailey"

"Get a room bitches" another annoyingly familiar voice gags as she and her minions walk past us

"F**k you Lana" Hailey throws at her

"Sorry b, I don't do girls" Lana throws back and her minions burst out laughing. Such an irritating way of laughing

"Thank God its Friday" Hailey says letting go of my hand "we'd be free from those bitches for two days at least"

Just then the warning bell for first period goes off

"Let's get to class Hailey. We have a lot of catching up to do later"

"Off course we do. There's a lot to talk about"

So for first period, I have physics. With Damien(if I may add) while Hailey has chemistry so we path ways in the middle of the hallways and then go our separate ways. I have one minute to get to class so I begin to walk faster and in moments like this, I forget to look up so I'll know exactly where I'm going and that's why I end up bumping into a human wall. Last time I did that, a couple broke up, I wonder what will happen this time.
I almost fall to the ground but he holds me by the waist and pulls me back up and I look into his eyes. Normally, in movies we'll realise we're meant for each other and we'll end up making out in the hall ways, but this seems like a movie gone wrong because I was supposed to be avoiding the stud holding me up so I immediately move away from him and pick up my things that fell out of my hands and say a not so loud sorry to him before he can say anything. Then my direction changes to the restroom.
Note to self, no matter how  late you are for class, make sure you're on the look out for the person you're avoiding.

So after washing my face, I check my time and I realise I'm almost 10minutes late for physics  class. Oh my God. I can't miss physics class today, so I'm gonna risk getting detention and I'll attend the class anyways.

So I walk to the classroom to meet a rowdy class that's unsupervised. Seriously!!!

I look around the class and my eyes lock with Damien's and it suddenly feels like 'déjà vu'
Without thinking twice, I turn around to leave the class but I bump into Mr Tony, my physics teacher.

"And were are you running off to ms stones" he asks adjusting his crooked eye glasses

"Nowhere Mr Tony" I say walking back into the classroom.

"Take a seat. Good day class. Sorry I'm late, I had a little issue to solve. But I'm here now" and everyone puts on a dull face

"Frown all you want kids, I'm inevitable" he says grinning evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Hailey, I'll see you later " I say as Hailey and I part ways at our locker. She's grounded so she has to be home immediately after school. I have a few textbooks to get from my locker before going home though.

"Bye bestie"

"Ariana"

Oh no. Looks like I can't get away no matter how I try

"Hey Damien" I say trying to smile

"Your pen" he says handing me my silver pen that I've been searching for "you dropped it when you bumped into me in the hallway"

"Oops, clumsy me! Thanks Damien" with that I turn back to my locker and try to pretend that no one is behind me

"Ariana we need to talk"

"Uh? About what?" I ask trying to act clueless

"About last night, I feel you've been avoiding me because of that"

"What?! No! A lot has been on my mind Damien. It has nothing to do with you and what happened last night"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep" I say putting on my serious face

"If you say so. But to be honest, I can't stop thinking about our little kiss Ari"

"Me neither. But I gotta go" I say before closing me locker and speedily walking to the parking lot. And I get into my car but before I can lock it, its held down by someone and I look up to see  Jake. And he doesn't look happy

"Uhm excuse me? What do you think you're doing Jake"

"Ariana you do know he's trying to use you as he rebound right?"

"What are you talking about Jake"

"Damien. I noticed what he's been doing and how you've been responding. Don't even think about dating him Ari"

And now he thinks he can control my dating life after ruing it?

"And what do you care? Its not your business who I decide to date Jake so back off"

"He'll only use you Ariana, and when he's done he'll break your heart, dump you and move on"

"Oh, you mean like you did to me?"

"Ariana don't bring that up now please. But I'm warning you, don't date Damien"

"And what if I do? What'll happen?" I say stepping out of my car and folding my hands in front of him. Seems like we're alone in the parking lot so I can scream at him if I please

"You'll regret it. You'll get hurt Ari, and I don't wanna see you hurt again" he says touching my cheeks and I move away but I can sense a bit of sincerity from him.

"I don't think I can regret anything as much as the day I agreed to date you, so I don't think I got much to worry about"

"You think you're so smart huh? You don't know what you're dealing with Ariana. Damien is not as sweet as he claims to be. You don't know anything about him. You only know what he wants you to know"

And I can't help but feel like he's right but I'm not ready to give him the satisfaction

"Well that's not your business Jake. Leave me alone. What makes you think you have the right to counsel me about who I can date and who I can't date after you totally broke my heart. You have no right" I say trying to hide my tears.

"Off course I do Ari! I do because I still care about you, believe it or not"

"Well you better stop caring about me because I no longer care about you and you have no right to talk to me about a guy when you're probably worse than him. And it's my happiness I'm talking about, so it's my choice to make not my ex boyfriend who's a player. If dating Damien will give me peace of mind, then nothing and no one will be able to change my mind. And if you wanna try and stop me, you can try but just know that you'll fail! Now get out of my way I wanna go home"

"Okay fine, I won't try to stop you. But just know that if you date him, he'll make you feel like you're the only girl in the world and then he'll make you feel like you don't exist and you guys will break up before you even know it and you'll be the laughing stock of the school. He'll make your life miserable, and then he'll move on and act  like nothing  ever happened"

"Well that sounds rather familiar. Haven't you done that to me before?
Thanks for the warning anyways but I don't think it was necessary. Goodbye Jake"

And with that I slam my door shut then I drive out of the school premises.
Some nerves Jakes got to come and warn me about a player after he played with my feelings.
Such a fool.

Well he won't be seeing me at his house anymore though and finally things will go back to normal and we'll start treating each other like we don't exist

NEW CHAPTER..!!!

SO JAKE AND ARIANA HUH? THEIR ARGUMENT WAS EXPLOSIVE WASN'T IT?

DO YOU THINK WHAT JAKE DID WAS RIGHT
OR DID HE HAVE NO RIGHT TO WARN ARIANA AGAINST SOMEONE LIKE HIM

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK DAMIEN'S TRUE INTENTIONS WITH ARIANA ARE?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT...

THANKS FOR READING GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 321 20
Lana Monroe and Asher Reed fell in love on stage. They both go to a school for performing arts and fell in love the summer before their freshman year...
6.2K 228 52
Β© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy of the school. You may have read the stor...
117K 1.7K 34
Introducing Ariana Blake, the reigning queen of Sterling High, who seemingly has it all. With her stunning looks, influential family, and ability to...
1.3K 197 31
High School can be hard. Just ask these Seniors. Zoella, Octavia , sam, mason , arron , emily,and ariana. Sam, a star quarter back for Winterwood Hig...