That Broken Woman | 𝓥𝓢𝓸𝓸

Por Cupids_Descendant

Highest record so far: #1 in vsoo over 1.06K stories #5 in TaeSoo over 624 stories Kim Jennie was so enrage o... Más

Synopsis
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Flex Page
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COMEBACK
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60.
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63[ENDING]
SPECIAL CHAPTER
WARNING!
OTHER STORIES TO READ

CHAPTER 29

2.5K 180 33
Por Cupids_Descendant

“Imagine either or both Jisoo and V having a fake social media account, acting as a fan...Who knows...maybe they are one amongst those thousand VSoo fans”

Chapter 29

*Kim Taehyung*

I heaved a deep sigh as I rolled over my bed, damn it! I can't sleep and what's worst is that Jimin and Jisoo being closed at each other keeps on popping in my head!

“AISH!” I got up and messed my hair.

“This is wrong, Jimin is my friend for Pete's sake...being jealous like shit is not healthy!” I scolded myself.

I sighed and shook my head as I went off to bed and walked out my room, Jimin and Jungkook shares the same room while Jisoo and Woozi insisted to stay in the same room, so Nam Joon hyung and I shares the same room since this mansion only have three rooms available as of now, the other guest room is still under renovation.

As I walk the hall way I saw Jisoo and Woozi's room open so I walked near it and took a look.

Woozi was alone on the bed, no sign of Jisoo on the room and I can't help but to frown.

I closed the door and looked everywhere to look for her, I looked on the roof where we hanged out the on the first night, the kitchen, the living room, the veranda, in the garden but I can't find her. I was starting to get scared when I heard grunts and thuds on the training room.

I ran towards it and without thinking twice I entered and there I saw Kim Jisoo lying down on the matt panting.

“Chichu-ah!” I called, and ran towards her.

I was catching my breath when I got near her, she looks startled as she looks at me.

“V...what...what are you doing here?” She asked and sat on the matt.

I breathe out three times to calm myself.

“Yah! D'you know how worried I was! I thought someone broke in and got you!” I said.

“s-sorry...I was just practicing since I can't sleep.” She reasoned out.

I closed my eyes tightly...she's safe, thank god.

I sat beside her, the lights are off actually but because the roof of this hall was made with glass, the moonlight is enough to light up the whole room.

I looked at her, she's dripping with sweat as she pants and catches her breath. She looked like shinning when the moonlight touches her wet skin, and just like that everything seems faded, like I didn't felt jealous nor did I worry about her earlier... My heart is pounding, and I really think she's hot right now.

I cleared my throat and looked away hoping to chase away what I feel...

“How long have you been training?” I asked and looked at my wrist watch.

“it's 1:30 am” I said.

“hmm, not long enough I think I've been here for an hour” she answered.

I nodded.

“anyway, are you feeling ok now?” she asked me so I looked at her confuse.

“huh? What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean, you've been frowning and pouting ever since the training ended. I didn't even noticed that you left” she said making my face to fall.

“there there like that, you're pouting again” she said as she points at my face.

“Tss... because I'm annoyed.” I said.

“Why?” she innocently asked.

“Because...” I was hesitating to tell her since I know she's not yet ready for that three words eight letters, I mean she still has a lot on her plate...but, Dr. Nam Joon said dating would be a great idea right?

Aish! Contradicting myself is the worst...so as a result I suddenly blurted out something that is may not be the worst but also not the best answer...

“Because...I like you!” I confessed.

Oh come on, I clearly know that it's more than that. But I don't wanna scare her--

“You can't like me...” she said breaking my thoughts.

“Wait, what? Why?” I asked.

Her eyes held sadness in them as she avoids mine.

“Y-you can't Taehyung-ah...y-you still...you still don't know me.” she said.

I frowned.

“What do you mean?” now I'm puzzled.

“If it's about your past I know about it now--” I said but was cut off.

“That's just the half of what I've been through! Kim Taehyung you can have any woman you like, you're handsome, kind and a wonderful person...b-but you can't...you can't like me...I'm sorry.” she said and stood up.

I was dumbfounded but managed to stood up and catch up to her.

“Wait, wait!” I said stopping her.

“What do you mean I can't like you?” I asked

“You just can't Taehyung-ah, please don't do this to yourself” she said as if begging me.

“I don't get it, tell me why” I said starting to get frustrated.

“Taehyung-ah you're already in such a big trouble because of me, liking me won't do you any good. I'm nothing but a bad news.” she said.

I shook my head.

“bad news or not I'll welcome you in my life and in my heart without hesitation” I answered, clearly being in pain...is she rejecting me? I thought she feels the same way as I do? I thought we're taking things slowly??? So what's this?

“You don't know what you're saying, you don't even know me that much--”

“Tell me, tell me your whole story then. I'm willing to listen!” I frustratedly said cutting her off.

She closed her eyes tightly, I know I'm pushing her off her on the edge...but I have to, I need to fully understand her story. I always knew that she still has something to tell...

“please Taehyung-ah” she's begging and my heart felt like choking but I stayed firmly...I'm sorry Chichu but I gotta know.

“No” I said.

“Taehyung-ah---”

“Either you tell me or we're not leaving this room” I said.

“It's better if you wouldn't know---”

“Tell me” I pushed her to tell me

“tell me” I repeated when she thinned her lips.

“Kim Jisoo tell---”

“It's because I killed a man!” she started that made me froze.

“w-what?”

“Other than being broken countless of times...I-I killed a man....” she said as tears fell down from her eyes....

“Chichu-ah....” I uttered.

“I-I killed a man Taehyung-ah, even though I didn't intended too but I did!” she said.

“y-you shouldn't....you s-shouldn't like someone who's broken and a murderer!” she said.

“I-I was molested by my own father and uncle...they may not have entered me, but...but they've held my body to their heart's content! Making me dance naked infront of them...treated me like a lowly toy who danced to entertain them, my brother would get beaten up just to protect me.E-every night...every night they'd do the same thing to me” she said full of pain, clearly she's grossed with what she's telling me.

“In the streets I nearly got raped for asking for money, at a young age I've experienced those...at a young age I was sold for prostitution after witnessing my brother getting shot after trying to protect me...That night...that night” she seems like choking on her words as her voice broke...

It hurts....it hurts me so much to the point that I felt tears fell down from my eyes...I was frozen in place wasn't able to talk. Not a single word escaped my lips.

“That night I was in that room, trapped. With no Yoongi oppa, no Jin oppa to protect me...I have no one! With the thought of my brother dying just to protect me, with the thought that man is about to harm me....everything happened so fast, I was trying so hard to fight...I don't want...I-I don't want to give up my body...so he slapped me, punched me on my stomach and when my hand touched that hard metal that he was using to slice apples...I....I stabbed him.” she said and she fell on the floor as she cried.

“I-I stabbed him to my heart's content...with my father, uncle and those men who had raked me their dirty stares in mind....I-I stabbed him....n-not just once...” she said.

“I-I'm a murderer....Kim Taehyung...d-do you still...like me?” she asked looking up at me...

I was clearly shaken about what she have said...

Oh...Kim...Jisoo....

----------------------To be continued...

-Cupids_Descendant.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

142K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
32.3K 1.9K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
18.6K 763 35
~You already lost us!~ -By AlwaysDifferent_ [This is Season 2 of Love Me Like You Do! Bangpink ff | So make sure to check it out too.] Highest Rankin...
16.1K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...