The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

24: Stigma

1.5K 107 8
By Lainychu

Taehyung had classes all Wednesday. He blamed Jeongguk internally for not waking him up in the morning when the alpha left, thanks to that and his dead phone because of the battery, he was very late for a very important class. He even met up with Jimin to work on their biology project for a while. And almost at 6 pm, he was already exhausted.

He wanted to go to Jeongguk's home and immerse into the warmness of the alpha's body, hear him whispering sweet words, and taste his delicious kisses. It was mentally demanding these new emotions, how badly he craved Jeongguk. It physically hurt him to be far from his alpha. But he had to show up at his house.

Jin used to say 'You live under my roof; you follow my rules'. It was bothersome but Taehyung could respect that. After all, Jin was his older brother, his legal guardian until he was eighteen, and now, he provides him with food, a home, a job, and the money for his education.

Jimin accompanied Taehyung to the coffee shop because he wanted to drink hot cocoa while working on an assignment in the place, an old habit of his. They were casually chatting about trivial things and university matters when Jimin caught a glimpse of Taehyung's ex-boyfriend inside the cafeteria. The small alpha halted his steps, placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulders to make him stop too.

Taehyung tilted his head confused looking at Jimin.

"Maybe you should go through the backyard..." the alpha said with a frown painted on his handsome gentle face.

Taehyung turned his face and furrowed his eyebrows at the scene inside the cafeteria. Jaebum was there, but he was quiet. It was the small woman next to him who wasn't. Her face was red while moving her arms like a maniac and probably yelling at Seokjin who was behind the counter with a deadpan expression.

Taehyung gulped.

"That's Jae's mother... she's very melodramatic," the blonde omega said, a pout forming on his lips. One hand grasped the blue sweater Jimin was wearing like he was asking for protection.

"Go through the backyard Tae... besides you need to charge your phone. Jeongguk is probably going crazy thinking someone kidnaps you or something" Jimin joked trying to lighten the mood, but Taehyung was looking utterly worried.

"Is okay... I should confront her. It's not the first time she comes to the coffee shop demanding explanations of why I ended things with Jae..." Taehyung heavily breathed, and with a determined look, he started walking again with Jimin following closely behind.

The moment Taehyung entered the cafeteria, making the little bell tingle, he felt himself going cold. Struggling with the words that needed to come out from his lips. It wasn't the fact that Jaebum was looking grimly at him. Or the fact that Jaebum's mother was yelling at Seokjin about how Taehyung has no shame and how he humiliated her beloved son.

It was Seokjin's hard stare.

Jaebum kept trying to make her stop, make her shut up, and get her out of the place. But the small plump woman didn't listen. She was one of those women who enjoys wealth, who loves to brag about her money and her house, and her designer items, and how awesome her son is and how successful her husband is. It wasn't a lie, they were accommodated due to Mr. Lim's hard work. But hell, she was those irritating superficial persons. So when she found out that Taehyung cheated on her only son, she felt ashamed.

"Oh, there he is, finally facing us! Don't you have shame Kim Taehyung? You cheating omega! You cheated on my son! Of course, our wealth wasn't enough for you! You have to go for a bigger fish! The Jeon's heir must be thrilled by having a cheating whore as a bo..."

"If you finish those words I won't hesitate to slap your arrogant face, Mrs. Lim," Seokjin said harshly, his face still as blank as before.

Taehyung felt shivers running down his spine. She probably already spilled everything about him dating Jeon Jeongguk and cheating on Jae with the Jeons' heir... And sincerely, Taehyung didn't care about the woman's hard words. He cared about Seokjin's reaction.

Still, his brother was standing up for him.

"Excuse me? I should be the one slapping this immoral male omega in the face! I told you Jae male omegas were not good! They are all the same, cheap whores looking for a good alpha's dick-"

"This is the last warning. I'll call the police if you don't leave now. And I'm going to get a restraining order against you if you dare to come and harass my brother again. And by the way, your attitude and your words are saying how cheap of a woman you are, now please get the fuck out of my coffee shop" Seokjin snapped but he looked unfazed.

The woman gasped offended, looking incredulous between the omega behind the counter and the omega standing awkwardly close to them, with another alpha by his side.

"Mother please, let's get out of here" Jaebum growled annoyed, his eyes showing how hurt he felt because of Taehyung, and the blonde couldn't help himself but feel awful about it.

Jimin put his arm around the omega's waist pulling him closer and growling lowly to them, trying to protect Taehyung. An alpha instinct that was almost a reflex when alphas felt their omegas threaten. Jaebum couldn't help but scoff while eying Jimin from head to toe.

"I hope Jeon Chie throws you away like the trash you are" the woman muttered while glaring at Taehyung, walking defiant steps out of the coffee shop.

"I apologize for her rude behavior, Seokjin Hyung..." Jaebum said with a small bow before leaving, following his mother.

They were gone, and thankfully the cafeteria didn't have many people. Mostly regular clients murmur things but not prying on their personal matters. And Jisoo, the other worker. But Jin was still looking sternly deadpanned at Taehyung. And Jimin could also feel the tension, he patted Taehyung's back in a comforting way.

"We need to talk," Jin said, voice buzzing with anger.

Taehyung never felt the deepest knot in his throat before. The look of disappointment from Jin was killing him, hurting his heart most sadly.

"You lied to me, everyone lied to me... I even offered the hospitality of my home to a Jeon! And you just laughed at my face! Why the fuck you lied to me Taehyung?!" Jin yelled at his younger brother angrily.

"I... I was going to tell you..."

"When? When you two are married with children?!" the elder omega yelled again.

"Don't overreact hyung please..." Taehyung tried his best to look like a lost puppy and earn some sympathy from his brother.

"I'm not overreacting! You lied to me! I told you not to get involved with the Jeons! You are going to get hurt and so are we! Do you have any idea how dangerous that woman is?!" Seokjin snapped, unfazed by Taehyung's puppy eyes.

"Jeongguk is not like his mother, you're being unfair to him!" the younger omega replied loudly.

"Perhaps he is a good kid but his mother is a terrible woman, and she won't hesitate to destroy you and our family! She already did it once Taehyung! She destroyed our family!" Seokjin yelled back, his face already flushed from his anger and frustration toward his little brother.

"Is this because she took away the lovegen from Namjoon?" the blonde asked frustrated.

Taehyung was starting to feel fed up with the topic of 'The Jeons ruined our family'. Hearing this over the past five years was getting old, in fact, from Taehyung's point of view their family was even better now than before.

"No, it's not because of that" This time Jin's voice was quiet making Taehyung frown.

"Then why?! You always keep things from me! You can't be yelling at me because I've lied when you are the number one liar!" Taehyung shouted back, angry too.

"Excuse me? I was protecting you and Haerim. And back then you didn't want to deal with Ducky, it was your choice" Jin scoffed in disbelief at his brother's ungrateful manners.

"Ducky? What does he have to do with all of this?" Taehyung asked confused.

"You wouldn't understand, it's better for you to don't know" Seokjin's voice was low, unsure. Like he was hiding a thousand secrets.

Taehyung was staring impatiently at Jin, remembering his conversation with Jeongguk and what the alpha had said to him.

"I know the reason. But I'm not going to tell you, that's up to your brother. I can get involved in complicated family issues..."

With that in his mind, Taehyung decided to finally ask what the hell happened five years ago. Why Seokjin has that immense grudge against the Jeon family? Or perhaps, just towards Jeon Chie.

"What happened back then?" the blonde omega asked softly.

"It doesn't matter anymore Taehyung. You need to break things up with Jeon Jeongguk before it's too late!" Jin deadpanned, exasperated enough.

"What? I'm not going to break up with him because you don't like the Jeons. He is my mate!"

"Better break up things now before it's too late and he dies over a heartbreak Taehyung. Before that woman do something terrible to both of you. Please listen to me" This time, Seokjin's voice sounded pleading, the anger was long gone, and he look rather... afraid?

"I'm not going to listen to you! You are speaking nonsense. I don't know why you hate them so much but Jeongguk is different! He will make sure his mother doesn't get involved in our relationship..." Taehyung retorted stubbornly at his brother.

Seokjin remained silent for a moment, with a hard stare and his plump lips in a tight line. Seems to be thinking about what to do with his brother, who was looking at him that way.

"If you want to destroy your life you are not dragging my husband and my daughter into it" Jin began to say and Taehyung felt a tug in his heart. "If you want to keep this nonsense, you're not doing it near us"

"What are you saying?" Taehyung asked, voice shaky and big eyes.

"I'm doing this to protect you... I love you Tae..." Jin's eyes started to swell up with tears. "If you choose to be with Jeon Jeongguk you can't live with us, or work in my coffee shop"

"W-what?"

"You heard me. I may sound like an asshole but I'm doing this for you. I hope you realize being with him will only grant you pain" Jin said, holding his tears and trying to look tough as hard as he could.

"You're causing me more pain than him..." the blonde murmured.

"Tae... this is the only way. Break up with him and stay with us" Jin said with a pleading voice.

"I can't break up with him. I love him... we're mated... I'm not gonna cause him a heartbreak" Taehyung said, his voice breaking, blue eyes blurry by tears.

"Then I'm sorry"

------------------------

Taehyung had never felt so betrayed before. He didn't understand why Jin was doing this to him. Was it that big of a crime to love someone with a family name weighing on him? Taehyung was sobbing while putting clothes in a big bag, plus things like his laptop and other items. He felt his heart beating loudly against his chest, a mix of pain and anger toward Jin.

He wiped furiously his tears letting the resentment towards his brother overcome him. He would never come back here again he promised himself.

"Uncle Tae...?" Haerim's voice was sweet among the bitterness of the air. Taehyung stopped for a moment, but he didn't turn to look at her, he was sure he would break if he made eye contact with his beloved niece.

"Are you really leaving?" the small girl asked timidly.

Taehyung sighed, this time turning around, smiling sweetly at the girl. The only trail of him crying was his red eyes.

"I'm afraid I have to, but you can visit me wherever you want," the blonde said walking closer to Haerim to rub her hands making her whine.

"Are you going to stay with Jeongguk?" she asked with a pout on her face. Taehyung just hummed still caressing her head. "I'm going to miss you Uncle Tae..." she sobbed.

"Me too kiddo," he said as she wrapped her small arms around his frame, he hugged her back tightly.

Taehyung felt emotionally damaged. Desolated by the fact that his own brother turned his back on him when he was supposed to be the one supporting him. His eyes glistened again, still holding his niece. Taehyung was used to having his big brother watching over him, the idea of leaving Jin was killing him. He used to be his safe place, his shelter when the storm make Taehyung scared, he used to be the one Taehyung trusted the most.

But it was everything lost now. Jeongguk was now his safe place, his shelter, and the one Taehyung trust the most. And at that moment all he wanted to do was to let his alpha embrace him and soothe his pain.

-------------------------

Jeongguk went back to his apartment in case Taehyung was still there but he wasn't. The alpha then went to look for Taehyung at the university, but he didn't find him anywhere. Remembering that his classes may be already over and he may be working at the café Jeongguk decided to head back to his apartment again. His mind was tired, and he really needed to rest for a while. But the moment he entered his apartment complex his heart soften at the sight.

Taehyung was sitting on the floor next to the door of his apartment, back resting against the hard material and a bunch of bags surrounding him. The luxurious corridor had plenty of velvet settees, but no, Taehyung had to sit on the floor, snuggling in a fluffy grey cardigan and a big scarf that Jeongguk recognized at Jimin's. He wanted to pee on it again. But the omega looked vulnerable, and Jeongguk was positive he could hear him purring in his sleep.

"Baby? Hey... what are you doing on the floor?" Jeongguk asked softly, kneeling with only one knee and using a hand to caress the omega's soft blonde hair, earning a louder purr from him.

"Guk? I forgot the code of the door..." he said blinking gently and shifting his position with a soft whine.

Jeongguk chuckled lightly, taking Taehyung by his hands and pulling him up, making the omega stand and stretch lightly his muscles.

"What happened love?" the alpha asked again, worried while pushing the omega lightly inside the apartment after he open the door by typing the code into the electronic pad.

Taehyung sighed rubbing his eyes, feeling the sting from his previous crying.

"I had a terrible fight with my brother" Taehyung explained while Jeongguk put his bags inside the apartment as well, leaving them on the floor. "Can I stay with you?" the blonde asked, pouting.

Jeongguk smiled widely at that. "Of course, you can, I'll be the happiest alpha on earth living with you," he said pulling Taehyung into his arms and hugging him tightly.

"Thank you..."

The alpha tilted his head to look at his mate better, he could feel the sadness radiating through the mate bond. He wonders if Taehyung's fight with Seokjin was related to him...

"What happened?" Jeongguk tried to ask and Taehyung just smiled at him.

"Doesn't matter anymore but I really need your cuddles right now..." the omega pouted grabbing Jeongguk by his jacket and pulling him into the bedroom.

"Ask no more, Jeon Jeongguk will cuddle you until you get tired of him" the alpha teased making Taehyung to smiled fondly at him.

Taehyung enjoyed putting his face in Jeongguk's chest, he could feel his strong heartbeats ringing through his ears. Those sound coming from Jeongguk's heart were soothing for him. His whole body radiates warmth, acting like an antidote to Taehyung's cold one. Jeongguk was wrapping his arms to never let go, and Taehyung felt safe, and so loved.

Jeongguk shifted their position once again, making Taehyung turn to a side while he wrapped his arms and pressed his body from behind him, spooning him rightly. Taehyung let out a content hum in response, loving how muscular the alpha's arms looked around his thin frame.

"If it makes you feel better I had a horrible fight with my mother too..." Jeongguk said softly, hot breath ticking Taehyung's nape.

But the omega furrowed his eyebrows. "Really? Another one?"

"She slapped me this time," Jeongguk said with a small grin.

"What? Why?" Taehyung asked alarmed, trying to turn and look at Jeongguk but the alpha's stronghold didn't let him move.

"I may have told her some shitty things... but in my defense, I was really angry and all I said was true" Jeongguk muttered the last parts.

"So you're not accepting her business proposal?" the omega asked curiously.

"No, I don't want anything to do with my mother and the Jeon enterprises" Jeongguk growled, the anger that had been bothering him all day slowly resurfacing again.

"Then is just you and me against the world," Taehyung said with a smile on his face, even when Jeongguk wasn't able to see it.

Still, those words were enough for the alpha. The anger inside disappeared once again as he pushed his body closer to him to breathe the sweet scent coming from Taehyung, so sweet.

"I like that... just you and me" Jeongguk muttered with a content tone, smiling and closing his eyes to inhale his mate's alluring smell better. His alpha hormones revolutionizing because of those intoxicating pheromones coming from his beautiful soulmate.

Taehyung hummed pleased, closing his eyes too, and enjoying this tender moment with his alpha.

"How are the kittens?" the omega asked accommodating himself better, unconsciously pressing his butt hard against Jeongguk's crotch.

Jeongguk groaned. "Fine, they are in the plushy bed I bought"

"You put them on the balcony?" the omega asked softly, enjoying the warm breath tickling his neck. Jeongguk just hummed, hands busy caressing Taehyung's soft stomach and hips. The omega could feel his boyfriend getting worked up, his breathing becoming faster and his hard erection already pressing and rubbing against his ass.

Taehyung wasn't really in the mood for sex, but he still melt at the alpha touch, teasing and just stroking in all the right places. Jeongguk's hands felt warm against his body, the way he gently caressed his most private areas, with delicacy and at the same time, strongly and hot. A sweet moan escaped from the omega's lips earning a satisfied groan from the alpha.

Those firm teasing fingers were fast to grasp the waistband of Taehyung's pajama pants pulling it down, making the omega jerk a bit his body to allow Jeongguk to pull it all the way down. One hand firmly wrapped around Taehyung's small waist while the other started caressing his soft plump ass cheeks.

"Guk..." Taehyung moaned as he was sure Jeongguk was smirking triumphally, followed by a trail of wet kisses on his nape and shoulders.

Taehyung's moans became louder and sweeter the moment Jeongguk's finger found the sweet spot between his legs. The omega spread them casually allowing Jeongguk to work his magic, earning more moans and mewls.

"So wet for me, baby" Jeongguk purred in Taehyung's ears, securing his arms around his waist tighter, to suppress the omega's jolting body.

Taehyung kept writhing beautifully under the alpha's embrace and touch, and Jeongguk was enjoying every moment of it until Taehyung start panting softly and arching his back. The next the omega felt were those magical fingers gone as he whined for the loss of pleasure. But it was soon replaced by the hard cock poking against his butt.

"Arch your back for me babe" Jeongguk whispered against his ear again, this time with eagerness in his voice and agitated breaths.

Taehyung did as he was told, arching his back beautifully so Jeongguk could enter him. Taehyung was sure Jeongguk used some of his own slick and maybe some spit on his cock as he felt it all wet and hard aligned next to his velvety entrance. The omega's muscles tensed up when he felt Jeongguk push the head of his cock inside of him, holding his breath.

The omega breathed again relaxing his body when the alpha was in, hands grasping tightly his waist as he began to move gently. Jeongguk pull out until the tip was the only part inside just to thrust back in, in a hard-deep move, making the omega gasp in pleasure. The pace continued that way until Taehyung was panting heavily, grasping the sheets and begging for more.

"H-harder... Guk... Fuck..." The omega mewling in lust was driving Jeongguk insane.

And the alpha wanted to see Tae's face wrecked and fucked. He wrapped a hand around Taehyung's throat applying light pressure, enough to make the omega turn his head slightly to have a half look at him. And fuck he looked so good, lips parted letting out ragged pants, cheeks pink in heat, and those blue eyes half open with lust.

"Tell m-me you love me" Jeongguk demanded in a low growl thrusting harder inside the omega, making him gasp and writhe against him.

"I l-love y-you" the omega moaned biting his bottom lip feeling how amazing the alpha's cock felt inside of him.

Jeongguk smirked satisfied, breathing heavily and letting growls come out from his lips. In an abrupt move, he pushed Taehyung flat on his stomach against the bed as he hovered over him, pressing the body beneath him on the mattress like he was a ragdoll. Never pulling out.

Taehyung loved it, arching his back and lifting his ass to have Jeongguk fucking him better and deeper, clutching the sheets and burying his face on the pillow to contain his loud moans. Jeongguk kept slamming himself roughly inside his omega, who turned his head to the side to be able to breathe, and fuck that was a sight Jeongguk wanted to carve inside his memory forever.

"F-Fuck... don't stop babe... I'm c-close" Taehyung gasped closing his eyes and enjoying the jolting pleasure his alpha was capable to give him.

"Do you have any idea of how fucking sexy you are Tae?" Jeongguk groaned, eyes hazed with lust by the lewd image of his boyfriend underneath him, looking so wrecked and sensual. And he felt his chest swell up with pride because Taehyung was his mate. And Jeongguk was the only one allowed to make him like that, to beg for his cock and have him squirm like a mess.

Taehyung smirked trying to catch his breath, fingers curling in the sheets as he felt his climax approaching. Jeongguk felt how the omega's body tensed again and clenched tightly around his cock, a signal that he was coming. And boy, Taehyung made the prettiest sounds when he came, his body shaking and finally tumbling onto the mattress.

Jeongguk smiles widely at the sight, lowering the strength of his thrusts to let his omega recover from the intense orgasm. He pulls out just to grab the omega by his legs making him turn to face him better. Grabbing his legs again, spreading them open, and entering him with force, too eager to wait anymore. Taehyung felt like a doll once again but was enjoying the view even when the overstimulation made him shiver.

"Calling me sexy when you're the epitome of hot" Taehyung teased, his breathing still ragged and the look in his eyes still hazed while he ran a finger through the alpha's sweaty stomach, feeling those marvelous abs.

The way his biceps and muscles moved and tensed every time Jeongguk pounded inside of him harder. And how his stiff veiny cock pull out letting Taehyung see the length just to push it back in disappearing. It was an obscene sight, but very arousing. Taehyung found himself biting roughly his bottom lip watching Jeongguk fucking him, all sweaty and hot.

"You're so big Jeongguk, I don't know how you fit in me" the omega teased again with a devilish smirk knowing how those words affected his boyfriend.

And effectively, Jeongguk cursed under his breath leaning down and burying his face into Taehyung's neck, biting and licking. His thrusts became sloppier and messier, reaching his climax. Jeongguk came inside the omega filling him up, making him shiver again at the sensation of warm liquid inside of him, stinging at some point because he was sore.

The heaviness of Jeongguk's body started to smoother Taehyung tried to push the alpha off him, but Jeongguk was exhausted, just shifting his weight to a side and not leaving or pulling out from the omega.

"We don't have any spare sheets..." Taehyung muttered, running his fingers through Jeongguk's fluffy black hair, already feeling Jeongguk's member getting limp inside of him. "Ah Guk, get it out, it feels funny"

The alpha paused for a moment, lifting his head to look at Taehyung and burst into laughter. "Fuck" he said pecking the omega in the lips. "I'm so fucking in love with you"

"Yeah yeah, I love you too, now get off me" Taehyung scoffed with a smile, kissing Jeongguk again before pushing him away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 383 20
This is an au where Bang Chan is an omega and Jisung in an alpha. YES Chan's a bottom>:) also, Bang Chan is a wolf hybrid while Jisung is a squirrel...
76.1K 2.5K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
449K 26.2K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
780K 51.9K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...