Sore✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but... More

2: Bad time
3: You?
4: Different
5: Sensitive
6: Weird
7: Beginning
8: Dark
9: Conversation
10: Chance
11: Smile
12: Confession
13: Fear
14: Used
15: Heaviness
16: Family
17: Puzzled
18: Not Normal
19: Broken
20: Chance?
21: Annoyed
22: Plea
23: Overcome
24: Past
25: No more Stigma
26: New
27: Reveal
28: Found
29: Danger
30: Drug?
31: Rival
32: Lost?
33: Another fear
34: I am fine
35: Accept
36: Met again
37: Curious
38: Bringing back
39: Let it out
40: Healed
41: Missed
42: Mend
43: Found and Lost
EPILOGUE

1: Pervert

70.9K 1.8K 654
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"So, Mr. Rich. How is the company?" Baekhyun asked the raven-haired who was sitting right beside him, his black shirt hugging his buff frame perfectly, making it easier for the spectator to imagine his muscles. 

"I think it's fine.. as long as there are beautiful girls." Jungkook, the said male replied jokingly, his dark-colored fringes falling on his forehead when he winked and everyone laughed.

"Oh don't tell me you are going to be serious with one of those pretty girls." Chanyeol, another dark-haired male among the group scoffed and Jungkook shook his head in a no while taking a sip of his wine.

"So, what else do you want to do for tonight?" Jungkook quipped, taking the attention of his whole friend group. Actually, he invited all of them for a treat since he become the official owner of his father's company. His friend circle wasn't short but he invited only close ones, just like in the old days.

"Come on I am bored" Baekhyun pouted after a very short moment of silence and Chanyeol mimicked him quickly.. and received a quick smack on his head.

"Let's play truth or dare," Sehun, the most bubbly male in the group suggested while placing an empty bottle of wine in the center of the table when all of them agreed.

"Come on guys... we aren't in a camp. Why this stupid game?" Jungkook scoffed, roaming his eyes, subtly checking the surrounding of the expensive restaurant. 

"You are scared of this game so we choose it." Jackson teased him this time, wiggling his brows.

"I am not scared of anything... ok. I just don't like this childish game." Jungkook rolled his eyes, only to receive hooting from his friends. 

"Ok ok. Let me roll it. And you Mr. Jeon Jungkook.. stop whining like a child." Sehun glared at Jungkook and rolled the bottle on the table. Everyone was looking at it with amusement that who will be the first target. Bottle stopped in front of Sehun and everyone laughed but Jungkook smirked.

"Ops someone got caught in his own trap." Not letting the chance slip, Jungkook teased him and this time Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Ok ok. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth,"

"Are you dating someone recently?" Baekhyun cocked his brow and Sehun shook his head.

"Words mister," Chanyeol blinked innocently.

"No. I am not dating anyone.. or should I say that golden chance is available for everyone." Sehun said in a sarcastic tone.

Bottle again rolled and stopped in front of Chanyeol who went with the dare.

"Go and take a sip of her drink." Jungkook pointed towards a girl sitting on some tables ahead of them.

Well, he did that but in turn, he got a scolding lecture from that girl as she was on a date. Luckily his boyfriend wasn't there at that time. Everyone laughed like crazy... clutching their stomach. The whole friend circle was enjoying their time with each other.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

Taehyung was roaming the road right before he found a bench near a restaurant to rest for a bit. The restaurant was expensive but luckily no one said him to go from there.

The cool breeze was blowing at night but he didn't mind that. His face was red including his pointed nose but he wanted to calm down from what happened before, he needed to calm down.

Flashback

"Sir? What are you doing?" Taehyung asked with a bit of anger in his voice, not liking the sinister look of his boss.

"Come on Mr. Kim. Don't you need money for your mother?" His boss in his middle 40s said with a smug face. He slowly moved his hand to grab younger's waist but it got slapped.

"Stop it Mr. Yong" Taehyung yelled at him but in turn the old man moved forward and locked the door of the office in an instant, pushing the younger back into the office. It was late and that old freak already announced early off for all except for Taehyung. He asked Taehyung to complete a file and when he went to his office to hand it over, Yong took the chance to work on his plan.

He always wanted to do that but Taehyung never let it happen. Because of an incomplete degree, no one was giving him a good job. He was in need of the job so he accepted it... though deep inside he always knew that the old freak was just full of lust.

"Let me go!" Taehyung said again yelling at him while trying to open the door but Yong pushed him again, almost knocking the air out of his lungs. 

"Not so early cutie. I gave an early off to all of them not for hearing a no.. come here.. I will pay you more." Yong snickered with a smirk on his face. Taehyung halted in his movements, thinking for a second but his gaze changed quickly.

"Never... I can never do that Mr. Yong. Keep your money in your pocket. I want to earn fairly." Taehyung spat on him, his eyes filled with disgust at the offer. Yong's expression changed quickly hearing the denial, hurting his pride.

"If you go now.. you will never enter this building again!" The older male half yelled at the younger who without any thought quickly pushed him and left the office, not turning back, ever. 

Flashback ends

"What I am gonna do now?" His eyes were stinging as tears welled up but he quickly blinked them away. He doesn't want to look weak, because the world destroys the weak ones. So he always showed his other side.. a fake side maybe.

"I will find another job. Don't worry mom.. I will find another job soon." Taking a deep breath, he mumbled to himself... leaning on the bench. The view in front of him was beautiful but he was alone, like ever...

But he always preferred to be alone rather than being with people having only lust for him.

"Hey.. why Jungkook didn't get that yet?" Sehun huffed, getting annoyed while crossing his arms. The poor boy already did 3 dares and 4-time truths, irritating him.

"Don't be like a child... it was just a simple dare and you are just exaggerating." Jungkook teased him more, squinting his eyes to feign seriousness but the other didn't reply, only huffed.

"Let's roll again!" Baekhyun beamed and rolled the bottle and finally, it stopped in front of Jungkook and all laughed, clapping in pure delight to see the reaction of the long-awaited target.

Before they could ask after their fits of laughter... Jungkook quickly said.

"Dare!"

"Wow that's quick," Sehun spluttered and Chanyeol grinned that finally, he got the chance.

He quickly searched for a good source for his payback and his gaze fell on a boy, sitting outside on a bench. He squinted his eyes a little and quickly realized who is that boy, making his mind reel devilishly. 

He grinned more.

"Looks like God is with me today.. now you see Jungkook." He mumbled to himself inaudibly and quickly turned back to where his friends were still thinking about the most daring dare for raven-haired.

"Ok Jungkook. You are taking a dare, right?"

"You are not deaf." Jungkook retorted, already looking bored. 

"Good then. I dare you to go outside and kiss that boy sitting on the bench."  Chanyeol pointed his finger towards the window, showing everyone the boy and bench.

"If you kiss on his cheek.. you are done." The tall male added with a wink and Jungkook thought for a mere second that it must be something wrong but of course, he had to accept it for his honor.

"Wow. Let's go to have a closer look." Sehun pushed his glass back while standing in his seat. Jungkook also got up and started moving towards the door.

"What the hell! That's why I hate this stupid game." He grumbled, shoving his hands in the pockets of his branded overcoat, slowly making his way to that bench. The fresh air made him sigh in relief but it was short-lived when he noticed the unknown male. The boy was leaning on the bench, with closed eyes.

Jungkook watched him for a second, more like staring at the oblivious male. 

"He is beautiful..." He quickly shook his head "what are you saying Jungkook.. he is a boy " Jungkook mumbled to himself and scolded his inner voice.

He looked back where all of his friends were giving him a thumbs up, except for Chanyeol, who was just smirking.

He turned back, looking at the beautiful boy in front of him.

Shaking his head, he slowly moved closer to him, standing right in front of him.. slowly leaning downwards. His heart was beating so fast.. maybe he was a little confused as he is a boy too. But he can't back off... it will definitely hurt the self-pride that he has been securing since his childhood, and he will never let it happen.

Licking his suddenly dry lips, he leaned more, face inches apart from that clear and soft skin, making his eyes focused there for more than he expected to be. Maybe, it was a minute or two of staring when without his realization, he quickly placed his lips on the other's cheek. It was unexpected, but he enjoyed it.. even produces a smooch sound. For him, it was so slow but for others, it all happened within seconds when the other boy opened his eyes, pushing the raven-haired over him harshly and...

*SLAP

In the next moment, Jungkook was standing with his left hand on his left cheek. He looked up at the boy, who was panting with anger. Gritted teeth.. red face.. but beautiful eyes, glaring at him.

All of his friends gasped in surprise but Chanyeol wasn't much surprised as he knew him.. well.

Jungkook was only angry.. how did the boy dare to slap him?

The furious raven-haired was about to move forward but someone grabbed him from behind before he could do anything. He looked back to find Baekhyun holding him tightly, with pleasing eyes, silently begging him not to create a scene. 

He glared at him but turned back hearing some words.. that left that boy's lips.. his deep voice but not so respectful words.

"Rich pervert." 

With that boy stomped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday Kim Taehyung.💜💜💜💜💜 My bias...

Hi beautiful people. Hope you all like that new story. 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.1K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
143K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
429K 21.3K 81
"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyung Ranked #1 in #Taekook stories 🥇 A sto...