I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

6. Lets get along, brother

10.2K 333 88
By Liliana_York

A/N: Another chapter, yay! Was gonna update on Christmas but got carried away reading a really interesting manga ^_^" So anyways, here's a chapter!

(Edited)

                        _______________

Amerllyis

"Hello brother, I'm Amerllyis. I will be your younger sister from now own. I look forward to our time together" I said with elegance as I bowed gracefully showing a beautiful smile.

I thought it was unusual for dad to call me in his office late evening when he was really busy. Now I understand.

"... Zero. Nice to meet you" His cold distanced voice greeted back. But.. Does he not have manners? How can he greet such a cutie in a cold way? Boooh

"Llyse, I'm gonna be busy now so get along with him" Dad smiled as he walked off with an attendant from the palace who had come to take him.

Father, why do you have to ask me to try to get along with this guy when he, as the older one should be trying.

(A/N: Says the one who's 17 years old)

.... So anyway, I smiled.

"... " He said nothing and just kept staring at me as if I was some kinda creature he discovered on mars.

'Bro, hate to burst it to ya but yo ol' sista here is a human being who feeds on human, jk, haha'

"Why are you staring at me?" I stared back with the same expression but also with a (an innocent) smile.

"Why do you ask? " He didn't change his facial expression in any way except that it seemed to turn colder.

"I asked first."

"..."

"..."

"..."

".. Uggh, forget it. Didn't nobody teach ya ol' man manners? Why do you keep staring at me? A girl who is so innocent and knows nothing?! " I burst.

"An innocent girl wouldn't call herself innocent" He retorted with a PokerFace.

"Oh well, but who dares stares at a beautiful, elegant, a girl filled with grace in such a way?!" I folded my arms.

"..." He didn't reply but his expression seemed softer and looked like he wanted to laugh.

"What? Laugh if you want! But do know that I have not forgiven anyone who had laughed at me and you should feel lucky 'cause I will forgive you since I'm a very nice and soft hearted girl" I calmed down at the end.

"You.. talk too much" He finally said a sentence with no hint of coldness in his voice or face.

"So? What if I do?" I retorted.

"Stop talking, self proclaimed pretty face" He stated.

"I am not self proclaimed. I am called pretty by every single person in this world" I proudly claimed.

".. Ahh, okay." He said as he sat on the couch "Wake me up after you stop talking " He closed his eyes and looked as if he was really asleep.

"Umm, he-hey? Are you really sleeping?" Yep, he was and he didn't look like he was gonna wake up anytime soon.

-After a minute

"Hey, wake up. I won't talk much now. I'm bored, father asked me to take care of you so I can't leave" I sighed.

He shot his eyes open.

"He asked us to get along"

"Well, that's literally asking me to take care of you" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not"

"Is"

"Not"

"Is"

".. Shut up" He looked annoyed.

"Well, that's a first. I thought you would never change your stone face. Haha, you're annoyed, it seems" I smile in relief. He's a human, thank god.

".. Lets get along" He sighed.

"Heh? Why so fast? Why you changing so fast?" I asked in awe.

"Lets get along. You wanted me to say that and I've done that so don't bother me anymore" Wow, so he even knows how to talk for long.

"Sure, onii chan. We'll get along very well!" I chirped. Ignore the part where he basically told me to butt off.

"..." He didn't talk anymore and just stayed mute.

"Zero nii, anatawa baka desu" He did not understand a word I said, let alone know what Japan is. Haha

"Anyways, lets get along for real" I smiled genuinely as I held out my hand and seemed, he accepted it after a minute. Phew, thought I was gonna get embarrassed.

After that, it was mostly silent and calm and comfortable and what else? Well, mom came and happily hugged her new son which very much looked like she wanted a son instead of a daughter.

Uhh mother, that hurts the pride of this daughter who just felt like she was rejected.

"Llyse, I am very excited!! Oh, how about we hold your debutante ball along with your brother?" Mom excitedly chirped.

"I'm okay with that! But is it okay if it's held too early? " I tilted my head to mother, innocently blinking my eyes.

"Oh, don't worry honey! Who said rules are made to be followed? " Uhhh mom, you're going the wrong way. Haha. Lets not die early, haha.

"Of course, we'll have to get permission first"She laughed after realising how I looked at the moment.

"Are you okay with that, Zei?" Mom asked Zero who she called Zei. That was fast, I didn't know the fact that she had already made a nickname, lol.

Zero's expression was dope. I almost laughed out loud.

"I am okay with anything, mother" He smoothly said.

"Call me mama"

".. Mom"

"Aww okay, if you want" She said seemed disappointed but then lightened up as she turned towards me.

An imbecile indeed, sigh.

"Mama, I'm here to call you that, no one can call you 'mama' except me" I faked jealousy as I pouted.

I then acted as if I didn't wanna talk to her and yep, she started to try to woo me with toys, jewellery, make up, cute dresses, and even boys. I'm just a 7 years old, y'know? Why ya tryna sell me some boys?

"..." Real life number Zero watched in awe for few minutes but then got bored and went to, god knows where. To watch porn, I guess. Though there no TV.

_____________

Zero's POV

All I could feel was, love, if there was any left inside of me. The family that I got adopted into was weird, 'specially the narcissist. Why does she try so hard?

Why does she even try? It's useless now, she couldn't even if she did.

She is the chosen one after all, she will dis..

*Clears throat* She is interesting. Can she be trusted?

End POV

________________

Amerllyis

The next week went on pretty smooth and unexpectedly, Zero nii was easy to get along with. Although he was cold, he gradually seemed to warm up. Only to me though, he was still icy with the maids and awkward with my parents.

"Sweethearts, the date has been discussed. Your debut will be Next week, and will be held in the palace!" Mom exclaimed as she hugged both of us who looked dumb founded.

"Ahh" Was all Zero could utter.

"I am delighted, I cannot wait, mama! " I smiled in excitement. Though I didn't wanna see the prince, I wanted to see the palace so yeah.

"Oh how cute both of you are. Looking so excited" Mom, are you blind. Zero doesn't look excited at all, he doesn't even look like he's listening.

"Care if I join the discussion?" I heard the most annoying voice in the entire planet, ruining both my mood and the day.

"Your Highness"

______________

A/N: How lame was this chapter? Lol, why does it always end when the prince enters? Haha. Anyway, thanks very much for reading and please vote, comment if you've enjoyed reading this chapter. Thank you. ❤🤗

Author out!

Word Count:1275

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
569K 24.3K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
676K 25.3K 30
Going by the name of Olivia Aim - a 22-year-old woman. She was an orphan and had been living in the slums, often killing and stealing to survive. Sh...
735K 25.8K 44
Kaede Sakamoto, just your average Japanese high school girl. She was hit by 'Truck-san' and died. Surprise surprise, she has reincarnated into an '...