Are you okay John? (Thunderbi...

By PurpleCherryUwU

Sknshsjekjejeheiejeurjrju Idk how my brain works anymore just read and enjoy XD AND if you don't enjoy it, do... More

Burn
Stay silent
A new life
FINE!
Jimmy
Trouble
Hungry?
Return
Hospital
Growing threat
The capturing
Trapped
Outbreak
New and old family
5 years later

A\N

173 3 1
By PurpleCherryUwU

Okay.... pretty sure some of you are: Cherry why are you writing about derepression and self-harm so often? And my answer to that question is: I DON'T KNOW MY BRAIN JUST SPAWNS IDEAS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AND IM ACTUALLY WORRIED THAT IM ABOUT TO FALL INTO DEPRESSION! But... I still smile and laugh a lot so I'm not THAT worried! But I understand if you guys think it's depressing to read some of my story's and I cry sometimes when I write them! But I still hope you like them!

Until next time, SEE YOU SOON YOU SWEET CHERRIES!🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 234 30
CONTENT CONTAINS : INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE GORE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED O...
62.3K 1.8K 37
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
504K 23.4K 172
Virgil, once a Dark Side is now a Light Side. But the past often doesn't leave good enough alone. When the other sides only make Virgil feel worse...
Abigail By Hannah

Teen Fiction

59.1K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...