Delicious Thighs(YOONKOOK)

De Jimins_Thick_Thighs

Jungkook, the shy, timid bunny crossed paths with a tiny kitten who let out a loud roar. Mais

Chapter One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Ten πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eleven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twelve πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Fourteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Fifteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Sixteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Seventeen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eighteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Nineteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty-One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Oof.
Chapter Twenty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Vmon 🀟🏽
Oops.

Chapter Forty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½

3.9K 187 138
De Jimins_Thick_Thighs

The moment Jungkook walked through the front door of his home, he was met with a deadly silence. The temperature inside matched the chilled air outside. The silence combined with the cold atmosphere filled Jungkook with anxiety.

Where was Yoongi and why was it so cold?

Jungkook traveler up the stairs and slowly pushed open the door to their shared room, a slight creak was heard. Once inside, the thigh boy saw his beautiful lover being cuddled by his silver haired best friend, Kim Taehyung. The two clearly weren't aware of his presence and continued their cuddling session.

Taehyung was spooning Yoongi was rubbing his squishy tummy softly. "Let it out, sweets. Tae Tae is here." Yoongi curled up deeper into the warm embrace of his best friend and cried softly into the pillow.

"He- he left and... and went to"Yoongi's sob cut him off mid sentence. Jungkook stood behind the door and bit down on his lip painfully to the point where the familiar metallic taste invaded his mouth.

"Jungkookie left me a-alone and went to b-beat up Jimin a-and I'm so scared!" Jungkook frowned deeply.

Taehyung shushed Yoongi and held him close to his chest. "He did it to protect you, sweetheart. Jungkook would never do anything to hurt you. He loves you deeply and wants you to be happy."

Yoongi turned in their embrace and faced his friend. "You didn't see him, Taehyungie! Jungkook looked like he wanted to kill Jimin. I don't wish harm on anyone! I didn't recognize my lover." Jungkook backed away from the door and slid down on the wall.

I scared Yoongi?

Tears of his own welled up in Jungkook's eyes. All he wanted to do was protect and love Yoongi, but now he was the source of his tears. Jungkook knew he should go in and comfort his lover while apologizing over and over. Jungkook knew he should kiss the tears constantly spilling down the dumpling like cheeks of Yoongi.

Jungkook knew all of this, and yet he did none of them. Instead, he stood up and fled the house with tears of self hatred flowing from his eyes. Entering inside of the red Toyota, Jungkook sped off on the ice covered road.

Jungkook drove and drove with tears blurring his vision.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He cried out silently. Jungkook sped through an intersection, failing to notice the light was red. The moment the red Toyota cruised through the lines, the headlights of speeding truck came into view. Jungkook, with wide teary eyes, let out a silent scream of fear as the car slammed into his.

The red Toyota flipped over once. Twice. Thrice before landing upside down in a pit. Jungkook groaned in pain as white noise invaded his ears. The car began to leak fuel as smoke drifted through the crushed windows.

Jungkook felt blood trickle down his forehead as he went in and out of consciousness. A distant voice of someone screaming filled his eyes as a flashlight blinded his eyes.

"Kid! Kid can you hear me?" Jungkook's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he lost feeling inside of his body. The last thing on his mind before slipping into a state of blackness was

"I love you, Yoongi..."

Yoongi fluttered his eyes slightly and was met with the sight of his handsome silver friend stroking his raven locks softly.

"Sleep well, Yoonie?" He gave a boxy smile. Yoongi whined and curled up under the chest of Taehyung. "Are you hungry? I prepared some food for the both of us. Come on, let's eat, sweets."

To tired to respond, Yoongi let out a squeak when he was picked up and carried down the stairs. Taehyung carefully placed his hyung on his feet and led them to the kitchen.

"It's not much. Just a simple ham sandwich with nacho cheese Doritos stuffed in between."

Yoongi giggled softly before stuffing his face with the sandwhich. The two best friends ate in silence until Yoongi noticed a discarded phone lying in the ground. Standing up, the tiny small grabbed it and let out a gasp when he noticed it was his boyfriends.

Jungkookie... was here?

"Tae Tae..."Yoongi called. Taehyung hummed in reply, mouth stuffed with ham and Doritos.

"Where's Kookie? He had to have been here earlier. His phone is here."

Swallowing, the tall male replied. "Maybe he left it."

"No. Kookie never leaves his phone anywhere." He muttered in denial. Yoongi began to bounce his knee up and down as fear shook his tiny frame.

"Perhaps he noticed we were talking and left us to have some privacy. Kook respects people and conversations he isn't part of."

"Mhm yeah." Yoongi mumbled. That was a plausible explanation. "Or maybe he left because he heard what we're taking about and was hurt and oh my gosh I'm worried now."

Taehyung gently took the hand of his hyung and caressed it. "Don't panic, Yoonie. Deep breathes. Remember what Namjoonie told you? In through you nose and out through your mouth. There you go. Calm down."

Yoongi sniffed as he wiped his teary eyes. He was glad he met Taehyung. So glad.

"I'm sure Jungkook is fine. He might have left his phone by accident. Try not to panic okay? Panicking does not accomplish anything but works the human body up. Jungkook will return and he will be safe and unharmed."

Yoongi nodded. "Okay. I believe you."

Taehyung clapped his hands as he suddenly stood to his feet. "Good! Now let's watch the best Christmas movie ever since Christmas is in a few days. Let's watch the Polar Express!"

Yoongi giggled softly and allowed himself to be dragged into the living room with his best friend. Taehyung surfed through the channels until he found the movie starting form the very beginning. The two cuddled underneath a comforter and watched the movie in silence.

During the hot chocolate scene, Yoongi frowned as the scene reminded him of his thick boyfriend. The reason being that Yoongi confessed to disliking the popular winter time drink(Me.) while Jungkook chugged it down like his life depended on it.

"How can you dislike hot chocolate? It's the best drink in the world. Especially with whipped cream and baby marshmallows on top."

Yoongi shook his fluffy locks. "It's disgusting and you cannot change my mind."

Jungkook smirked and took a rather large sip of the sweet drink before connecting their lips together sweetly.

When the two pulled apart, Jungkook chuckled as Yoongi gaged at the hot chocolate aftertaste embedded in his lips.

Yoongi found himself subsequently tearing up. He had missed moments like those with the younger. It seemed like the two were constantly at each other's throats when it came to the Jimin situation. One wanted to beat some sense into him while the other wanted to check him into a mental asylum.

Yoongi flinched when a pair of warm hands softly found their way into his own.

"Jungkook's okay, hyung. He's going to walk through those doors at any given moment and give you a deep kiss. I just know it!"

The small male nodded and cuddled beside his best friend seeking warmth, and comfort. Yoongi allowed himself to become fully immersed in the movie before leaning his head on the chest of his best friend.

"Sleepy?"Taehyung hummed. Yoongi nodded his head slowly and closed his eyes as he fully got comfortable. "Sweet dreams my small hyung."

"He's waking up!"Someone announced.

"Give him room to breathe!"Someone else shouted.

Jungkook fluttered his eyes open and was instantly met with a piercing light.

Where am I?

Groaning in pain, the bunny boy closed his eyes again.

"No! Stay with us, Kid! Come wake up. Please."

Jungkook shook his head from side to side as a high pitches ringing noise was heard. Where was he, and how did he get there? Jungkook didn't remember anything. All he knew was that it felt like someone was hitting his head with a hammer and his body felt crushed.

Slowly opening his eyes once more, he was met with a blond haired women with blue scrubs on a mask covering her mouth and nose.

Jungkook tried to love his arms, but couldn't due to being confined to the bed. Panic began to settle in. Jungkook didn't know where he was and who he was with, but he was tied down and he didn't like it.

The blond women watched as the young male began to thrash around the bed desperately trying to free himself.

"Calm down." She soothed. Jungkook did not. "Give me the needle!"

Jungkooks eyes widened. These random people were going to drug him now! Finding his voice, he shouted.

"NO!"

But it was too late. The women held up the syringe and stuck it in his arm. Jungkook winced as the tears welled up inside of his eyes.

"It's okay sweetie." The women's voice sounded distant. "We're only trying to help. Just relax."

"Yoongi..."He cried as his eyes began to drop.

"Yoongi"

Look at the print of the socks I got for Christmas. Coincidence? I think not.

A lot of y'all don't want a sad ending. What to do. What to do. 🤔

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Bye bye. 💜🤟🏽

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

45.4K 793 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
5K 254 13
What the worst that could happen if Hoseok brings a stray kitten home, nothing much, right? !Bottom Yoongi cause I was a baby army back then!! Jikoo...
118K 4.4K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...
656 108 16
Yoongi: I told you I won't let you keep the cat, this is not a zoo Jungkook: Let him out now or go out yourself This story was already in my drafts...