Samantha Swan 🦋 •Twilight •

Da BlasianCHUU

Older sister Of Bella Swan , What if Bella never spoke about her older Sister Sam Because it was a Touchy Sub... Altro

•1
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35
•36
•37
•38
•39
•40
New Book out!
REWRITTING ENDING !

•2

41.8K 751 71
Da BlasianCHUU

Bella Pov

I was Having Dinner with Charlie and Mom we was talking about my Wedding That's Coming Next Week.

"So Honey Are you going to Invite Your Sister " I Stopped eating and looked at Charlie "Char- Dad I wouldn't be Surprised if she even answered my invitation call and plus she's Too Famous for Family Anyways ,Not the first time she missed something " I ate my food slightly upset

"Aw Sweetie She didn't mean to miss your birthdays You Know she has to Work baby "

I rolled my eyes at My mom I honestly think she Always prefer Samantha Over me But she said she loves us Equally.

"Yeah Mom she haven't been to one of my birthdays since I was 15 "

Charlie Spoke Up "I'm sure she wouldn't miss her sister only Wedding ..birthdays always Come around weddings can too but this is Your First " I just nodded and finished my Food .

Samantha Pov

"I LOVE YOU SAMANTHA" "We STAN A QUEEN " "I love You too " I smiled at The Fans I got inside my Car and drove to my 4 Story Home from a meet andGreet .......

-After Car Ride-

After my Shower I Got a Message From Mom And Dad.

I haven't spoke to them In 3 Weeks I answered Moms First and it read : "Hey Sweetheart, I missed you So much it been weeks since I spoke to you . Give me a call I have some news about your Sister 💗 -Mom "

I laugh and rolled my eyes at the Text i honestly haven't heard anything from or about my sister in Years.

I wonder how she been These past years.....

I opened my Dads next : "Hey Sammy I need you To call me Or your mom. We got some very Important news about your Sister and we might need you to come Forks for a bit...  I love you Princess "

I called mom Phone before it even Rung Renee Answered she sound so Happy and Surprised.

"HI HONEY ! I'm Guessing you got my text " I could tell she was smiling.

"Yes Mom I did And I got Dad's also What's the big News I needed to hear about my little sister Bella ?"

"Well Sweeti- "Hey Princess" I heard Dad in the background. I guess the news had to be really big for them to be around each other.

"dad ? *Laughs* Hey!? I'm guessing the news is pretty big"I asked confused.

"Oh Gosh Yes Sammy!its very Big"mom spoke
"well what is it ? Bella got accepted into a school?"

"No Sweetheart"I kept thinking then a made a joke "What Bella's Getting married to a prince" I laughed

Mom was quiet for a minute I sat up quick "no way mom Bella getting married to a prince!?" Renee Laughed

"1st part is correct but I wouldn't call him a prince" I gasp "No fucking way"
"Language Samantha Maria Swan"

"My bad" I shrugged "But how is that possible she's only 18 there's no way you guys let that slide" I Spoke

"Baby Bella is a woman now it's like this boy unlocked a person she's not that awkward little Gal anymore we couldn't really tell her much but be happy for her."I rolled my eyes

"But she's still a kid if anything I should be the one married I'm the adult between us two but whatever I can't just come in her life deciding what's good for her.."

"That's good sweetie just be a supportive big sister , but it would be lovely if you came to the wedding. Bella does miss her big sister"

"Aw I know mom I miss her too but as we speak I'm Booking a flight now"

-Next Day Air flight-

I sat in my seat looking out the window view thinking about going back home to forks.

it been years since I been there I wonder if anything changed how Bella would react if she seen me..better yet how would I react if I see her I miss my family, old friends and favorite hideouts they bring back good memories.

——————————
-plane Ride Over-

Outfit^

I grabbed my bookbag an exited the plane I was nearly excited and nervous I wanted to shit myself...

I started walking towards the baggage claim area looking for my Suit cases til I heard fangirling behind me I turned towards the noise.

3 girls and a Guy walked up to me on the edge of tears. "Omg your Sam Summer I love your Speech at the Vogue model intro" her friends agreed with her "yes! Your so beautiful in person I'm going to faint your like my favorite model" second girl Spoke

I smiled big place both of my hands over my heart "awww I love you all, its means a lot to have best fan support you loves motivate me" I smiled big

I hugged both of the girls til the 1st one  started crying squealing "O M G Can we have a picture with you please" I smiled

"Sure " Two got on both sides of me wrapping ours arms behind each other backs. After the picture they squealed happily.

" Thank you so much You made our day especially hers because her birthday is today "the first girl spoke happily

"aww really Happy birthday My love I hope you enjoy your birthday " I told her friend.

she smiled really big she shed a tear as she hugged me again "Thank you So much Sam summer "

"No Thank you sweetheart It's an honor to meet my fans but since it's your birthday wait I wanna give you something " I grinned, they stood around waiting to see what I got their friend.

I went in my bag getting one of my new anime shirt March and signed it with also a 100 dollar bill.

The group jumped up and down as I gifted the 2nd girl her gifts from me.

" Again i hope you have a wonder birthday sweetheart " she screamed when she looked the shirt and the money I gave her. "THANK YOU THANK YOU I was going to
Order this shirt today actually you really made my day" I hugged them
all

"You most definitely welcome my love" I grabbed my suit cases and began to walk off.

————————-
-end of taxi Ride -

The taxi Pulled Up in front of the modern old house that held a rust orange truck a police cruiser and a Nissan, I smiled taking in the view.

I stepped out the Taxi with the help of the man getting my things out the truck.I paid , Thank & Tipped him.

But before he got in the car he looked at me "Hey aren't you Sam summer?"
I smiled "I get that all the time"
I didn't want the man to knew where we lived if I told him.

"Eh I see why your a beautiful gal" he said as he hopped in his Car driving off...

I stood for a good minute before grabbing my things and heading to the door.

soon enough I seen mom/Renee Run out of the house I dropped my bag and ran to her.

"mommy " "Sammy Baby Your here " she gasp We hugged then she turned towards the door " Charlie get your ass out here SAMANTHA HERE " .

Soon Dad came out smiling I smiled back hugging him he kissed my head "My Princess is here how was the flight " "it was amazing dad no troubles at all met a couple of fans "

we laughed "Oh yeah " he grabbed my bags and I grabbed my book bag and the last Suit case following my dad with my mom holding my hand .

Mom began to talk again.

"oh babygirl You Have to meet the Cullen Family " I looked at my mom the last name sounded Familiar I shrugged and nodded "sure when?"

"Tomorrow I'm going to meet Edwards Mom,dad & siblings I really want you to come and meet them"

"Sure I don't mind going, but hey where's Isabella?"

"Cullens house like always"Dad spoke annoyed I smiled nodded "right anyways mom can I barrow your car to go to la push"

"Sure honey go head" I kissed her and dad cheek "thanks mom bye dad" I walked out the door

"La Push baby here I Come !"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

403K 7.4K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
146K 3.2K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
62.1K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
889K 27.3K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...