Loved & Lost

De Books_by_TF

Loved- to have held a deep affection; cherished (someone) Lost- to no longer have (There are a few spelling a... Mai multe

Copyright 🤷🏾
Cast list
Reversed time period
The Beginning
Babygirl
Babygirl 💕pt.2
I dream in Indigo
MUA kinda shit😎
Me & My baby
Fantasy🤤
Fantasy🤤 pt.2
Hello stranger👋🏾
Sunday Funday
Chill with me
Girls day Mishap
Halloween Nights
Aftermath
Play Date
Turkey Day
Date Night
Christmas Eve-Eve
Christmas Eve
Past and Present
Roll up🍃🌿
Runway
Birthday Bash
Moment
Greetings
Pinky Promise
See Me
Questioning
Protection
Unknown Child?
Dance for you
Dead Ends
Stay with me
Youth center
Lightning & Thunder🌩
Morning After
Damage Control
Young Love
Mother Dearest
Bet
Mixed emotions
My Girls
Engagement💍
Set up
3 years
New Beginnings
Grand opening
A plan in motion
Feelings buried
Shots Fired
Not so safe house
Reversed Time Period pt.2
Epilogue: Love Everlasting
Alternative Ending
Sequel???

First Born

2.1K 81 23
De Books_by_TF

Being back in town has been pretty decent. I've spent some time with my brother yet still haven't seen my mom because she's out on a mini vacay in Hawaii and won't be back until tomorrow and I haven't seen my dad because he's probably out somewhere being the slut that he is.

When I was younger, I thought my dad was the best. An idol in my eyes but really I was kidding my damn self. That changed at age ten when I had came home from my soccer game. I was so excited because it was the first time we won that I bust right into my dad's study and my eyes was stunned to see our housekeeper, Paola, sucking my dad's dick.

I rushed out that room so damn fast, you'd think I stole something. I was shocked and didn't know how to react because that was my dad and someone other than my mother along with the fact I just saw his dick which was gross. I just went downstairs to where my mom was and I couldn't say anything, couldn't even look at her.

All that night I was quiet which I knew my mom wanted to question me about because it wasn't in my nature to be quiet but before she could, my dad said he'd handle it. His version of handling it was telling me to keep my mouth shut and basically what I saw wasn't what it looked like. I'm ten not stupid, at the time I didn't know what the fuck a blow job was but I knew what she was doing was only meant for grown folks. Either way, I just knew it was wrong because he's with my mom and Paola wasn't old enough to drink yet.

I let it go for that moment because a part of me wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt while another part of me wanted to get evidence for it, so if my mom decided to not believe me then I could pull out the receipts. I guess after that time my father started being more careful but I still managed to catch him again.

It was two years later at the governor's ball, coming out of the janitor's closet with his fly down and his shirt fucked up while the governor's wife of New Jersey came out with her once pinned up hair now down and a nip slip along with her dress still being slightly hiked up. In that moment I was done trying to protect him and decided to tell my mom about his little escapades. This lead to a fight breaking out and she took a break from him for months almost a year.

Eventually, she just decided that she missed him and thought that maybe they could fix this since they've been married for so long. I love my mom so much but I feel like that was the dumbest decision that she could have made. Once a cheater, always a cheater is how I see it and if he can cheat on you than he never loved you because a person that loved you wouldn't dare cheat knowing that it will hurt you but she didn't see it that way. I know for a fact that my dad hasn't stopped cheating even if I haven't seen it but I guess my mom doesn't see the signs.

When I got to my parent's home, the place was silent minus the slight music playing in the background. More than likely it was coming from the game room and Royals is not even listening to it forreal because he's doing some shit on his phone or on the game.

I see that he's doing exactly as I said he would before coming up here. I looked over and saw that he was searching this one beautiful dark skin beauty.

"Who's Samira Loves?," I asked to which he gave me a look that said back up and I put my hands up before jumping on the couch next to him," you creepin?"

"Naw," He said as I saw him push the power button on his phone and then put it in his pocket.

"Looks like you were."

"I'm just tryna see something."

"Mhmm, you like her?"

"I don't even know her for real. She dated a friend of one of my homeboys and she got did dirty. It was so fucked up like he paraded that girl around like he loved her but then cheats on her in the most public of ways like before she got there he was all up on some hoe like he ain't have a girl somewhere. Niggas you got a ten at home but goin cheat with a four just cause you think you can but at the end of the day that ten going to have your back more than that four is."

"Didn't know little Royals could be so sappy," I said as I grabbed his cheek and he swatted my hand away.

"Go on with all that shit. Mushy ass. I'm surprised dad ain't say nothing about you walking into his shit like you own it, didn't he take your key?"

"He ain't taking shit from me. As long as I'm his child. I'm popping up at his shit. The fuck," he laughed a little bit but I was deadass. Who dad kicking out of his Caucasian house, not me," anyway when you going to move out? I know you don't want to stay up under dad and mom all the damn time."

"Nigga I do live on my own. I'm just over here because Mariana is doing my laundry and I ain't have shit to do today."

You see after the incident with Paola, mom decided to clean house and only keep the people she trusted. Mariana was struggling at the time,so my mom took her off the street and gave her everything she needed and in return, Mariana was forever loyal to her.

"I can tell, so I'm getting you out the house today and not into another house since that seems to be what you do now."

"Shut up," he said as he got up and followed behind me down to front door.

"Mariana did you get my suit pressed?," I heard my dad say to Mariana as we came downstairs.

"Yes sir and it is ready whenever you need it."

"Thank you, Mariana," he said before she exited out of the room," boys where are you going?"

"Out," I simply stated and tried to walk past him but he pulled me back.

"We need to talk. Both of you so sit yo asses down on the couch," We didn't say anything instead we just sat there.

"What we talking about oldie," I said trying to lighten shit up because he looking like grumpy cat right now.

"Always the joker be serious for once."

"I am serious but you taking forever to say whatever like come on now."

"Boy don't get fucked up. Anyway what I was saying was we've been invited to the Gates Christmas ball, it's the biggest social event for the wealthy. I'm going to try to invest but it's family friendly so you knuckleheads can come."

"I would rather do anything else but that."

"Me too like them rich bitches snobby and the food always so damn tiny like I need a big ass burger not no damn cheese on a cracker," Royals said and I nodded my head agreeing to that.

"The majority of the party will be black so I'm sure the food will be bigger and nigga you gonna act like yo ass ain't a little bit bougie?"

"I ain't say all that but they all like ew carbs and I'm like bitch eat something."

"Ok whatever, y'all coming and I'm not taking no for answer."

"You don't have to take it as an answer until you see me not show up," I said.

"I'll text y'all the address later," he said before leaving the room.

"I hate when he act like he run shit. I can live without his money, I've been doing it."

"Adonis just let it go."

"Fine but he got me fucked up."

"Royals, here is your laundry,"said Mariana as she handed it to him in a tote along with a little baggie on top.

"Thank you,"he said before she retreated back to wherever she came from.

"I'll assume that we are stopping by your place first."

"And you would be correct."

******

When we got to his apartment he arranged the clothes back into wherever while I sat on the couch waiting.

Black dress💚:so u can't text nobody back?

Me😊: chill out with that, I'm not obligated to do shit

Black dress💚: I swear idk y I still fuck with u

Me😊: then don't

Black dress💚: can't do that babe, see u at 8 tonight😘

"This bitch is crazy," I said shaking my head.

"Figures. You're always fucking with some crazy bitch."

"I can't help it. Crazy pussy the best pussy."

"Keep on and that crazy pussy gonna leave you stabbed, I'm surprised you're not after Carina."

"She was close. Honestly can't blame her."

"I bet you can't. Didn't you fuck her sister and let her brother suck you off?"

"Neither one of the sisters could suck dick and he caught me off guard but it won't bad," I said shrugging," and the sister won't that bad when it came to fucking either shit might have to hit one of them up later."

"Get checked nigga."

"I do, every single week and so do my partners. I don't fuck with nasty hoes."

"Nigga you is the nasty hoe," he said and I stuck my middle fingers up at him," sorry I don't go that way and that's just nasty we're brothers."

Me and him bust out laughing before I got up and went to his kitchen. I am hungry as hell, I should have asked Mariana make me something before I left because right now my stomach is talking. I opened the door to his fridge and sadly there won't shit.

"Lemme guess, you have all your meals over dad's?"

"And the many homes of my friends but there's snacks in the cabinet."

"Yeah see no," I grabbed my keys off the table," come on loser, we're going shopping."

"You're always dragging me somewhere, don't you got friends or fuck buddies to hang with?"

"Yes but I love hanging out with baby brother," I said in a little baby voice as I pinched his cheeks but he slapped them away.

"Will you stop pinching my cheeks you know I hate that."

"Why do you think I do it?," I said while laughing at his distress.
*

*****

"Hey you still don't like jelly?," As I held up the grape and strawberry jelly in my hands for him to see.

"Only grape jelly but strawberry jelly and apple hit different."

"But grape is a classic."

"Grape don't even taste like real grapes so I'm good on that shit," I just shrugged and put it back, he trippin cause grape low key hit with some peanut butter especially on some toasted bread. That shit be immaculate. I swear this nigga is weird and I don't know where ma got him.

As we continued to cruise down aisle after aisle, I saw a guy picking out things with his daughter in the cart. I don't what made me stop and watch there interaction but it was probably because he reflected a younger image of my dad. Either way, curiosity coursed through me as I tried to discreetly listen to them as Royals when on to find probably some more junk food.

"So we're going to have a party soon and you get to see all your friends and uncles, you excited?"

"Yes," she said as she did a little dance in the cart and he smiled at her.

"I'm going to need help picking out stuff though. So daddy's going to need your help,ok?"

"Ok."

"Sugar cookies or chocolate chip?"

"Cholit chip."

"See princess you're doing great," he said as he gave her head multiple forehead kisses as she giggled before he stopped.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

"How come you no have brother or sister?"

"Well it's complicated."

"Why?"

"They don't know about me," my ears definitely perked up at that.

"Why de don't know dada?"

"I don't know baby, I just don't know."

"Dada?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we get canny corn?"

"That's not in season," after that they just rolled away and I couldn't hear another word they was saying. I was tempted to follow them but I didn't want to feel like more of a creep then I already am for listening the first time.

"Hey so I just got two big ass bags of chicken nuggets! They got the chick fil a kind, shit bout to be lit," Royals said as he danced with both bags in hands but I just shook my head as I continued to think about that dude that was just in the aisle. The features that he had really did scream Vaughn and with his infidelity issues in the past I wouldn't be surprised but I didn't know it would date this far back. The man looked to be at least twenty three. I wasn't trying to dwell on it that much though so I shook it off.

Once we finished and got everything in the car before I could start it, I decided to sit there for awhile and think.

"Aye man, you good," Royals said from next to me and I just shook my head because I honestly didn't know.

"You think dad has other kids?"

"Naw, why you say that?"

"I just saw a dude in the store and he reminded me of dad."

"So just cause he reminded you of him doesn't mean nothing."

"No I'm not talking reminded like that I'm talking about in the face," I said as I did a hand gesture motioning my hand to circle around my face," like he looked exactly like him minus the how his beard grows in and the skin tone by a few shades."

"So what you tryna say?"

"I don't know because I wouldn't be surprised he cheated twice in the past on mom what's saying that he didn't do it way before those times too and maybe some bitch got pregnant and decided that they wanted to keep him to scam him out of his money."

"Think about it this way though. Everything that's done in the dark comes to the light, so why hasn't that happened yet? If this man seems to be grown and none of that information has come out by now, do you think dad really is the father? He could have paid the women off but gold diggers will always have a way around it and even if she didn't, kids get curious about their parent so why didn't he search for us and if he did and didn't get the results you wanted then what better way to be mad than to go straight to the media?"

Royals had a good point, but I was having a faint memory of a teen at the doorbell talking to my father who looked angry. The teen had papers in his hand but I couldn't really see them and my father's yelling didn't make sense either. After that all I remember is the door slamming and me running upstairs pretending like I didn't hear anything.

"Don?"

"Yeah you're right I'm probably just tripping."

"Probably. Too concerned about that ass," I just laughed a little bit because that's not even close to what I'm concerned about.

"Don't have to be concerned about. As soon as I hit the door, she know what the fuck going on."

"Ight well make sure you watch your back. Don't need nobody stabbing you before Christmas, mom would be heartbroken."

"What is with you and saying somebody will stab me?," I said as I started to back out of the parking spot but had to wait a little bit so this big ass truck could pass.

"Because I'm honestly surprised that you're not stabbed by now. What is it that they like about you so much?"

"This dick," I said as I wink and finally, finally, finally! Got to pull off.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

233 14 12
He's my shooter and I'm his target Sorry I'm not good at descriptions but pls read *mature scenes and language* • I don't own any of the photos I pu...
GhettoChild De Joannwild💗

Ficțiune adolescenți

11.2K 328 12
Read and find out🥰! PSA: This book has mature content, foul language, drugs &' alcohol ,use of drugs &' alcohol , sexual reads, death and so much mo...
6.9K 560 21
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝...