Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

By musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

29.3K 310 59
By musicluva4eva

SEXUAL TENSION GALORE IM WARNING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE

wait I just had a great idea/thought of Harry pushing Jenna up against the door at the end of the chapter and kissing her oops my brain is dirty bye

___________________________________________________________________________________________ 

An hour later I found myself standing in my room, with Harry lying down on the sofa. He had bought the tickets, and they were under my name at the theatre. Now we were in the long process of getting ready. The suit I had chosen for him was lying on the extra bed, and the kitchen counter was covered with different wigs and make-up. I wasn’t going to dye Harry’s hair because it would require bleaching and that was a lengthy process.

I had chosen a pretty halter neck dress that would certainly go well with the wavy dirty blonde wig I was going to wear. Harry had grudgingly agreed to blonde as his colour, as much as he disliked it.

“We need to be there in two hours, at the latest.” Harry said, staring at the television screen.

“I’ll be done by them!” I said, “You need to help me pick out a dress though...”

“Why me?” Harry groaned.

“Okay, we need to get you ready!” I exclaimed excitedly, ignoring his moaning.

Harry stood up, and looked at the make-up with a displeased look on his face. I ignored it, and instead led him over to the counter, and sat him down in a seat. I was quick to get to work, pulling a comb through his hair in an attempt to flatten it a bit. I gelled his hair a bit, and then pulled a wig cap onto his head. After that, I finally pulled the curly blonde wig over his head and fluffed it up a bit with some product. Perfect.

“Are you done?” Harry asked.

“Yes. Now go and put on the suit!”

“Where are you going to change?” he asked suddenly, “There’s only one bathroom.”

Oh. I hadn’t thought about that. “Uh. I’ll change in the bathroom and you can just change in my room?”

“How come you get the bathroom?” Harry whined.

“Because I’m a girl. Now shoo!” I said, and walked into the bathroom.

I quickly slid my clothes off, and pulled on the dress I had brought with me. It was a gorgeous black and crème coloured halter dress with a flared skirt. I had a paired it with a cute pair a black heels and some old fashioned pieces of jewelry.

After making sure the dress fit perfectly and that my legs were waxed, I walked out of the bathroom.

If I haven’t already said, my ‘room’ was across from the bathroom. So the moment I walked out, I got the most amazing view of Harry standing there, facing me, his head down, in just his boxers.

Oh my God.I thought, my eyes wide.I should be starting to get used to it, since I would probably see him like this often, being the tour stylist.

He, of course, looked up while I was drooling over his sculpted body. Thank God, he didn’t seem to notice and was instead raking his eyes over my body. I ignored the tingling that was coursing through me, and playfully said to him:

“Get some clothes on Harold!”

“Oh, uh, yeah.” Harry finally stuttered out, and turned away to pull on the tux.

I walked to where my make-up was, and grabbed it all, walking back to the bathroom. I quickly did it all, hoping it looked perfect, and putting my wig on, I was ready.

I walked out of the bathroom again, and unfortunately Harry was fully dressed, except his tie wasn’t tied.

“Can you help?” he asked.

“Of course.” I said, walking over to him.

I had yet to step into my heels, so I still only came up to his chin, so I was at the perfect position to stare at his very lickable looking collarbone.

Woah there Jenna! Calm your hormones!I thought to myself, taking a deep breath.

“I need to bring my ID to prove that the tickets are mine, right?” I asked Harry.

“Yup.” He replied, looking down at me with his stunning green eyes.

I finished tying the tie and bit my lip. I suddenly felt Harry’s arms wrapping around my body, and I automatically returned the hug. It felt good, comforting.

“You look beautiful Jenna. You are beautiful.” He whispered.

I felt my eyes tear up and clutched him to my body even tighter, wondering what I had done to deserve someone as amazingly perfect as Harry in my life.

“Thank you.” I said softly, looking up at him with my watery eyes.

Harry did nothing but press a soft kiss to my forehead. His lips lingered over my skin, and I stored this intimate moment in my memories, wishing for it to last forever.

Of course, it didn’t. Because a creature that went by the name Louis William Tomlinson existed in the world and was currently banging on my door.

“HAZZA I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU’RE DOING OPEN THE DOOR!” he screamed.

Harry groaned, and much to my displeasure, pulled away from me and went to open the door. I walked behind them and spotted all the boys staring gob smacked at him.

“Harry?” Liam said, his eyes wide.

“Is that you?” Niall asked.

I think the curly blonde locks he was sporting shocked them. 

“It’s a disguise.” Harry explained, letting the boys in.

They then noticed me, and were confused by our outfits.

“Jenna, you look hot.” Zayn said bluntly, and I rolled my eyes at him, “Where are you two heading?”

“The theatre. We’re looking at The Phantom of the Opera.” I replied.

“Aw! We were going to drag Harry away and go take advantage of the hotels pool.” Louis pouted, “But whatever have fun on your date! Lets go.”

And with that, four fifths of One Direction disappeared from my hotel room, and somehow made there way to the elevator in no time flat.

“That was weird and very random.” I said.

“Very.” Harry responded, “We should get going. New York traffic is crazy.”

“Okay.” I said, “Let me grab my purse.”

I quickly ran to the counter, and picked up my beaded purse, making sure my identification card was in there. I walked back to where Harry was standing, and slipped on my heels, and with that we were out.

We made our way out of the hotel, through the back exit, where Harry said the taxi was waiting. There were about fifty girls there, but the blonde hair we both had caused them to ignore us, and see if any other member of One Direction was behind us. I was actually pleasantly surprised that they didn’t realize who we were.

The taxi was waiting, and we jumped in. Harry told the cab driver where we were going, and I was positive it wasn’t the theatre.

“Where are we going?” I asked curiously.

“I figured we should get dinner first, since the shows going to end after nine, and eating late isn’t good.” He responded, sitting back.

“Oh.” I responded, and buckled my seat belt tightly.

We sat silently in the cab, the radio playing in the background, it was more of a confortable silence than anything, His fingers grasped my lightly, and they rested on my leg. I felt things changing between us. In a good way, because we were no longer ‘just friends’ we were something more.

“We’re here.” The driver said gruffly.

Harry handed him a few bills to the driver, and we stepped out. We were in front of an Italian restaurant, and I smiled remembering the last time we had eating together at a restaurant.

We walked inside of the restaurant, and after a few minutes, we were escorted to our table. We sat down, and the waiter left us so we could decide on our orders.

“I know exactly what I’m getting.” Harry laughed.

“Fettucini Alfredo?” I asked.

“Yes,” Harry smiled, “how about you?”

“I think I’m going with the ravioli.” I replied, placing my menu back on the table.

“Good choice.” Harry said, “So…anything interesting going on?”

“It turns out I have an assistant who I’m sharing a room with during the tour.”

“Yeah. Leanne had an assistant too but I guess she quit.” Harry responded.

“I hope she isn’t a bitch.” I said.

Harry started laughing and I just stared at him.

“It’s funny!” He said, seeing my expression.

“No it isn’t. I’m honestly hoping.” I replied seriously.

Harry shrugged, and the waiter walked over just then to take our order, and we happily gave him or menus and recited the food we wanted. We chatted on more, talking about the upcoming tour, the places we wanted to go, and everything else we could think of.

It was kind of like a date. A really great, amazing date.

Harry glanced at his watch, and his eyes widened, “Shit. The play starts in a half hour; the traffic is going to be mad! We better head out now.”

I nodded my head; my food was already finished. Harry called the waiter over, asking for the bill, and he quickly paid it. Within minutes, we were out of the restaurant and in another taxi, heading to the play. We got stuck in traffic, of course, but someone managed to make it to the play just in the nick of time.

It was very nice overall. The play was breathtaking and I loved every single moment of it; even Harry, who I had expected to be somewhat bored, looked like he had been dragged into the play, and had his eyes glued to the stage.

It was all over too fast for me. By quarter to ten, we were back inside of the hotel and heading up to my room because Harry had all his clothes from earlier in there.

“Tonight was great, Haz. Thanks.” I said when we stepped out of the elevator.

“No problem Jen. It was nice going out and just being normal for the night.” Harry said as I opened my room’s door.

He stepped in, and I slid off my heels. Damn, my feet were killing me. I put my purse down on the coffee table, and carefully slid the wig off my head; it was getting a bit irritating. I saw Harry pull his off, and immediately flip his hair around a bit. Cute.

He grabbed is things, and threw them over his arm. I was standing in front of a wall, looking at him. He walked towards me, and pulled me into a hug, just like he’d done earlier, and I returned it.

“Goodnight love.” He said, and placed a soft kiss to my cheek.

I closed my eyes momentarily, savoring the feeling of his lips on my face, but before I knew it they were gone.

“Night Haz,” I said, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Harry smiled again, and then he was out of the door. I walked slowly towards the bedroom, and stripped off my clothing quickly and pulled my pajamas on. I slid into bed, not bothering to wipe off my make-up, and with the memory of the wonderful night in my head, I fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hello everyone! Hope you liked this chapter! Youll be getting a Jarry kiss soon, dont worry! I need to build up some tension for when it actually happens! Haha. This story is nearly at 100K reads :O which is absolutely amazing. I cannot believe it! I seriously have the best fans/readers/awesome people in the world!

Link to Jenna's outfit is in the external link! Just click it! 

Question: Hmmm.from X Factor UK and USA, who is your favourite to win?

 Answer: Well, for X Factor Uk, I love Union J, and I really hope they win, but Ella Henderson is amazing too! I absolutely love her! I really liked James Arthur before Live Shows, but Im not really getting the same tingles through my body with him now than I had with his audition and judges house performance. For X Factor USA, I love Emblem3. Not only do they sing amazingly, I like their musical style in general and theyre really really hot and always shirtless ;) Um, Diamond White is great, as well as Jennel Garcia! (Love her style!)

 ~Shaki

 CG: 30 votes, 20 comments? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 5.5K 36
*WARNING THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL STORY* Haha, hey! How's it going? I'm Amelia Parker, and I've got what everyone wants. My best mate for life, got f...
1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...
424 46 30
You made me see the dark- lights, the stars- shine and the moon- smiles, don't leave me!
25.6K 431 37
*FINISHED* Eden and Rachel are best friends. Their lives change dramatically during their 3 week vacation to Florida. They think they will never me...