written | ʸᵐ ✔️

Autorstwa yoonminethereal

[ A YOONMIN FANFICTION ] It was unstoppable, no one predicted it. I slowly drown swimming in unce... Więcej

A/N
Intro
Omega 1
Omega 2
Omega 3
Omega 4
Omega 5
Omega 6
Omega 7
Omega 8
Omega 9
Omega 10
Omega 11
Omega 12
Omega 13
Omega 14
Omega 15
Omega 16
Omega 17
Omega 18
Omega 19
Omega 21
Omega 22
Omega 23
Omega 24
Omega 25
Omega 26
Omega 27
Omega 28
Omega 29
Omega 30
Outro
Final A/N
GUYS!!!
• SPECIAL CHAPTER •

Omega 20

128 10 0
Autorstwa yoonminethereal

"At the end of my despair
You’re the last reason
For me who was standing at the edge of the cliff""

The young omega was covered in his own blood. The shards of glasses cutting through his skin making the crimson blood gush out of his face and upper body. Not only that made Yoongi bled so much, the force of the impact made an open wound on the side of his head. Luckily it was the side or his head that took a lot of major injuries and not those vital spots or it will be a serious problem for him.

The young omega looked so pale and lifeless lying in his own blood. The boys only looked at him, testing the waters if they will pick up the omega or let him be until he wakes up. The other ones already ignoring the scene but some of them namely Hoseok and Jeongguk was all bothered as the scent of blood hitted their nostrils and suddenly making them vicious and ready to attack the omega any minute from now. The blood, thick and red making them hungry as it was served and all laid out infront of them. Hoseok was already approaching the omega so slow and surely but the eldest vampire on the team, Seokjin stopped him and gave him a disapproving look. The elder held him strongly between his muscled arms as he dragged Hoseok out of the scene. One by one the boys left silently. No one even daring, nor care for the almost dying omega.

Jimin came out to his room half-naked, his eyes are barely open. He yawned as he looked from above the terrace to check what happened. The only left was the pitiful omega and Jeongguk who was eyeing the blood covering the floor, licking his lips from time to time.

"Pick him up and make sure he'll live, I still have to punish him when he awakes" That's the only thing Jimin said and went back to his room. Jeongguk seems to know by now that the only thing Jimin bothered to go out to his room is to scold anyone who made thag sound that disturbed his sleep.

The vampire soon then approached the omega, carefully he placed his arms on the back of the omega's head and the other to the back of knees carrying him in bridal style. He let ignored the omega's blood and brought Yoongi in his own room to remove the pieces of glasses that is stucked on Yoongi's face and put a bandage on the big wound in his head. He was having a hard time cleaning and treating Yoongi, for he was really thirsty having no blood entering his system for weeks. They were busy practicing for the upcoming event on school. He groaned as he give in to his thirst. The towel that he was originally using to damp on Yoongi's skin to cleam him was replaced by his own tounge. Licking all the blood and even sucking on the fresh wound. He was groaning as the crimson red blood flooded his mouth, rolling his tounge to savor the unknown delicous flavor Yoongi's blood has. He almost bites Yoongi due to the hunger he was feeling but he immediately detached himself as all of his self-control slowly fading as Yoongi's blood continuously passes through his throat. Inhaling and exhaling slowly he bandaged all the omega's wound keeping him away from biting and sucking those again. He left Yoongi there as he went to wash his blood-covered face and to calm himself down.

~~

Waking up in a dark room with silence reigning the background seems to be so normal. Not being with him nor smelling his scent seems to be normal. Not that I am demanding to be with him all the time but it was always been a silent wish for me. He was here but he seems so far away to be with me. So far away he can't be mine. Our connection ends from being my blood mate. I was happy, so happy that even though I can't hold you like I wanted to I still have that little chance to be your mate. I still have the honor to see you everyday. To steal those little glances whenever you walk elegantly on the hallways, to hear your voice as I managed to sneak in to your practices. I wanna be with you, to be intoxicated by your scent. You are my last reason. You are..

I woke up with a terrible headache, again. Blinking my eyes to clear my vision I noticed I wasn't in my room, nor Jimin's room, nor in the living room. The mattress I am laying into was so soft and comfortable. The scent was also different, it was so masculine and fresh. I shifted but already regretting as the wound suddenly stinged, I winced in pain, groaning at so much discomfort. I noticed a figure on the side of the bed. The bunny smile was already radiating off the figures face making me identify that it was Jeon Jeongguk.

"How are you" He said in a cheery and hopeful voice. He was smiling from ear to ear but it wasn't cute, it seems he was forcing himself to smile. It was creepy and doubtful.

"I'm fine, thank you for treating me" I said on a hoarse voice, my throat so dry that even speaking hurts. I was about to stand up and leave the room immediately but a hand stopped me from doing anything. I stared at him confused.

"You are not to leave until you heal, the performance was soon." He all said then bringing me fresh water. All I muttered was a small thank you before bringing the water to my lips quenching my thirst.

The days went silent and fast. The performance of Burn the Stage was only hours away. I recovered fast as Jeongguk never left my side and treated me well. I was bothered by the frequent nose bleeds but ignored it as I just went from that accident. I didn't bother to tell Jeongguk this because all of us was busy preparing for the show. They were glad as The Truth Untold went so perfectly, having me for the keyboards adding spice to the music. Those days went fine, the practices the stage rehearsal, those shoppings for attire all of those but Jimin, he was avoiding me. I was saddened because of that but knowing what Jeongguk said "He will punish you" thingy when I passed out I let him be and stopped pestering him, I even distanced myself as well. I was grateful for the sudden closeness with Jeongguk. He was a great friend and nice companion.

"Burn the Stage in 60 seconds" A staff alerted us. All of us quickly fixing ourselves, some of us putting their coats on. I breath in calming myself as this was the first time I am gonna play the piano infront of many people. We positioned ourselves in front of our respected instruments as we wait for the platform to rise.

The loud cheering audience welcomed us. I can onky hear the muffled sound of the MC introducing us. The others was full of confidence, looking so fierce and cool holding their instruments while me, I can't breath as I can jear my heart pounding. I'm nervous...

The lights went off and the crowd went silent. I can't... It has been 30 seconds and my fingers was still not moving, only shaking with nervousness. The crowd was whispering already curious why haven't we started yet. The boys was eyeing me, doubling the nervousity I am feeling. Jimin's eyes met mine and all I see was anger. I breathed in and out and closed my eyes. This won't do. I don't want to be punished anymore . Slowly pressed the keys, then heard Taehyung singing. I kept my eyes closed as I play the piano gracefully.

Full of loneliness
This garden bloomed
Full of thorns
I bind myself in this sand castle

What is your name
Do you have a place to go
Oh could you tell me?
I saw you hiding in this garden

And I know
All of your warmth is real
The blue flower your hand was picking
I want to hold it but

The other instruments was played as Jimin took the part. It was so beautiful. It was a slow music but spiced with a rock vibe. The crowd seems to be so emotional due to the emotions given by the lyrics and how it was delivered by our vocalists.

It’s my fate
Don’t smile to me
Lie to me
Because I can’t get closer to you
There’s no name you can call me

You know that I can’t
Show you me
Give you me
I can’t show you a ruined part of myself
Once again I put a mask on and go to see you
But I still want you

I was happy as I danced my fingers through the instrument, contrasting with the song we're playing. I want to be in this stage with them. again...

And I still want you
But I still want you
And I still want you

The song has ended and the crowd went crazy. The faculty of the school even gave us a standing ovation. The boys were dancing and jumping as we went backstage already pleased by the feedbacks. I only smiled and left them. I saw Jongin and the others in the crowd might as well drop by and say hello to them.

"Yoon-yoon!" Sungjae and Minjae screamed as they approached me and gave me a very tight hug as soon as they saw me waving to their direction.

"Nah long time no see Gigi Bear" Woosung, Nam-Il, Chanseong and Taeoh almost said in chorus making me chuckle at the sudden cuteness.

"What's with the nicknames?" I chuckled as I stared at them with curiousuty.

"Ah you know the youngest and the twins" A man appeared with a smile hinted in his voice. It was a familiar voice,

Jongin

He wasn't alone as another man was clinging in his arms. I stared at them. They look so so cute.

"This is Dohyeon, my mate" Jongin proudly said while raising their intertwined hands.

"Nice to meet you Dohyeon" I smiled at them. I was happy that Jongin already met his very own mate but the jealosy was still there. Not that I like Jongin but the fact that they are mates. They are bond for life, they love each other and some other facts. I've lost my chance to escape nor leave Jimin but I won't agree to Jongin waiting for me for nothing because at the end of the day, I still love Jimin.

We are busy talking and catching up as Jeongguk suddenly approached me.

"We're going home" He said panting, he gave me no time to even say goodbye to Jongin or to anyone as he dragged me.

~~

"You know, you always make yourself in trouble" Jeongguk said as we walked to the car. I only mumbled as small apology before opening the cars door. I was about to take the seat at the back but Jeongguk made me seat beside the driver's seat.

"Where are the others?"

"They left already, so you are stuck with me" He started the engine then drove off to the forest, on the way to our home.

I was about to take the way to my room but Jeongguk grabbed my hand and dragged me in his room instead.

"Uh, I am fine by now" I smiled then again about to twist the door knob, he swatted my hands away and made me sit in the bed. He left me then he opened his closet to grab something.

"Here, that's my gift" He stretched his arm whe holding the gift. His smile to bright as he watched me ripped the wrap open. I am having a hard time with the staples as one of them suddenly scratched in my fingers making it bled. I brought it to my lips to suck on the blood. I saw Jeongguk on my peripheral vision, his smile was gone only to be repleaced with a serious face, his staring at me darkly. I saw his swallowing heavily licking his lips as he watches me. I was shocked as he pinned me in the bed straddling my waist as he nosed on my neck. I felt shivers travel up my spine as I can feel his breath ghosting on my neck and shoulders.

"You know, blood is sweeter when you're orgasming" He whispered as he brought his lips to my neck lighly sucking it makinh me moan. I let him push me in the mattress while his kisses was travelling up my jaw up to my lips claiming it aggressively.

We shared a very sloppy kiss. We were slowly getting addicted onto it as our lips was hardly smacking together as our tounges twirled with each other. It was so messy and desperate but none of us seems to care. I wrapped my arms to his neck as he does the same to my waist bringing our hot bodies close to each other.

We are grinding with each other naked as pur clothes flew when we were aggressively and loudly making out earlier. The cold air contrasting with our hot bodies. He then slowly thrusted his length up my hole. He was kissing me as he took me burying his length to the hilt. Gasping with pleasure I held unto him as I whispered

"Move"

He then moved so fast chasing our highs. He was thrusting so hard making me scratch his back. Both of us was a moaning mess each moans and pants quickly swallowed as we shared a kiss. Our moans and groans making a symphony as it became louder and louder with each second that passes. He grabbed my untouched erected member as he pounded so fast. Our climax already near.

He then slowly brought down my hips as he leaned down his elbows on the other side of my head. He tangled his fingers through my hair as he drove his hips hard and fucked me harder to chase our highs. He kissed my neck as he went so fast. I gripped his shoulders so hard as I scream, clenching to his length as I let go. I moaned so hard as I felt his teeth pierced through my skin as he drank my blood as he let go...

I was so exhausted that I didn't know what happened next. I only saw myself cuddled, Jeongguk's and mine's limbs tangles together.

"Your blood taste so sweet" He smiled at me. I reciprocated the act as he brushed those little hairs in my face pushing it back to my head.

"You wanna know why?" He added as he pecked my lips. I let him although so confused on how cheesy and sweet he is now to me. This is so unlikely of him. He was my friend not a lover.

"Let me tell you this story"

++...

I wanna say thank you for all those reads and votes. For being with me and being part of my 2019. This book and you, ethereals. I'm gonna spoil ya'll because the year will be ending soon and a new decade was about to start. Happy New year in advance my luvlys. I purple you💜
Let's start this decade with Bangtan Sonyeondan

Your author with luv,

yoonminethereal

++...384

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

135K 6.4K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
1.9K 87 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
2.3K 73 16
★ " 7 boys fueled by their neglect from the harsh reality of the world, isolated for their mental health and banished from respect. So that's why th...
3.8K 131 52
Book 2 in the SAVE ME Series "They're lethal. They use poisoned weapons. They believe only they are worthy of living. If you think Taemin was delusio...