The HIDER ( Meliodas x Y/N )

By PandaPandaStar

This is a story about Meliodas and a girl they call Y/n or other known as the Dove Sin of LOVEโค๏ธ But nobody... More

Y/N Info
Chapter 1
Y/n's magic
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 ( Memory )
chapter 9.5 ( Memory )
Teasers to new story's!
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5 ( Back to flashbacks )
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5

Chapter 9

10.4K 245 65
By PandaPandaStar

~ Diane's POV ~

After I finish crushing that bug lady and dusting off my hands, I looked over to see hawk talking to Y/n " I'm so sorry Y/n, if only I was as strong as my mom".

But as the piggy spoke, "Y/n" body began to slowly disintegrate and soon the wind picked up and it disappeared!.

( imagine she was lying on the ground, this is also what I imagine Y/N illusion would look like when they disappear)

Upon hearing this, everyone was shocked and soon Elizabeth and Hawk were looking around. It was obvious Y/N was no longer here and had left.

I looked up towards the prison and spoke down to Elizabeth and hawk " she's gone guys this was just one of her illusions".

Elizabeth looked at me and question " but she was beaten up in battle, how could she get away without us realizing it?".

I looked at her and said, "Y/N has always done this no matter if she was beaten or not. She's probably healing as we speak so we better make our move".

With that, I picked up my bag and put it over my shoulders, and started to walk a small distance.

That was when I heard the piggy run up to the man that helped the holy knight. He then yelled at him saying " Hey you!!, you're a knight from Baste prison right!?".

The man shakes his head before saying " no but that holy knight forced me to come here" Hawk then spoke in a stern voice " but you know where they're holding the sin and the doctor's daughter, you better tell me before I have to get rough!".

" hey wait those holy knights mean business, if I tell you where they are you have no idea- " but before he could finish I stomped up behind him saying" here's a question for you, would you rather have this done to you at the hands of the holy knights or by us" I then held up the female holy knight bug thingy to show the man what I was talking about.

He tipped his hat to us and had a scared smile on his face........

~ Meliodas POV ~

I looked up at the tower we were about to head into saying"are you sure they're in this tower" before looking over at Diane.

She spoke up " well let's just say, he didn't look like the kind of soldier who would be willing to lie to my cute little face".

I looked up at the tower again saying " well who would?". When we were about to enter the prison Diane turned to me and asked, " are you sure Y/N got into the prison before us?".

Then I glanced at the prison and said, "Yep, saw her walking in, though she would have done this".

Then Elizabeth spoke up " will Lady Y/N be all right by herself right?".

I could see the worry in her eyes when she looked at me. I knew she started caring deeply for her after what Y/N did for her.

Diane stated " so weird, this whole place looks totally deserted".

I looked up at her before saying " I guess knocking that holy knight airborne put them off a little" before walking down the hallways.

Hawk spoke up "what a bunch of wimps" before trotting down the hallway with me.

| outside the prison |

"It looks like they've gone inside what do we do now" said the holy knight Jericho.

" I must admit, I'm impressed but their little plan will soon come to an end by an agonizing death," said the holy knight Golgius.

Soon the holy knight Golgius pulled out a small round circle, which surprised the holy knight Jericho.

" Sir is that a spell bead?" question Jericho.

But the question was then answered when Golgius threw the spell bead at the prison sending a whole force field around it preventing the eight deadly sins from exiting.

Jericho exclaimed, " what is that?!" The holy knight Golgius spoke up" A magic quarantine barrier, an indestructible eternal sealing spell so powerful they couldn't even break it with 10 fire breathing dragons" he then chuckled at the end of it.

" The eight deadly sins will now weather away inside of this eternal spell" proclaimed the Holy knight Golgius.

|Back inside|

" This is her, without a doubt it is the doctor's daughter" stated hawk.

" all right then let's get her out, " I said looking back at Diane " got room in your backpack for her?".

Diane then said "hmm, yeah no problem", and when I turned to look back, the doctor's daughter started waking up but then screamed when she saw Diane's giant hand coming towards the cell door.

Diane then grabbed the cell door ripping it from the wall and then grabbed the now passed out Doctors daughter and gently placed her in her backpack.

Hawk and Elizabeth then asked " sure she'll be OK" Diane started strapping up her backpack again saying " yeah, I think she's going to be just fine".

Then all of a sudden we heard footsteps from behind us. All four of us turned around to see who was coming.

" Ban" I question...

" Hey Captain" he replied back.....

~ third-person ~

A staredown between the captain of the eight deadly sins and the fox sin of greed was intimidating.

Hawk then spoke up " they both seem upset... what's going on? I got a bad feeling about this".

The giantess said " you're right, I think you guys might want to get behind me now" The piggy then let out a squawk.

The staredown between the two sins became tense until...

" BAN!!" The captain yells raising his hands.

" CAPTAIN!!" Also raised his head to his mid-chest with a big goofy smile on his face.

Both of them started running towards each other engaging in a game of pattycake that was anything but normal. Their speed seemed unnatural.

They were laughing and kept playing until Hawk spoke up " what's that, A game of pattycake gone horribly wrong".

Then Ban yelled " Captain!" Before punching Meliodas into the wall several feet away from him.

Ban then proceeded to jump up-and-down yelling "my turn my turn" waiting for the captain to come and punch him.

And so he did, he head-butted Ban in the stomach sending him soaring through the walls of the prison.

In the midst of all this, Y/n walked up to them waving her hand and asking "Hey guys, what's up?". Diane, Elizabeth, and Hawk each exclaimed, "Y/N!".

"I was so concerned about you, lady Y/N!, I thought something terrible had happened to you!" Elizabeth said, hugging Y/N enthusiastically.

Meliodas and Ban were in the middle of their play fighting and Y/N couldn't help but sigh as they watched.

Sweat dropped down off of Hawks and Elizabeth's foreheads before Hawk spoke saying " do I even wanna know" The Giantess then said with an unamused voice "just roll with it".

Both sins started laughing until Ban said " so great, I started thinking you had gotten soft on me" The captain of the sins started dusting off his sleeves to his shirt saying " you still got it".

Then they both gave each other a high five but ended up becoming an arm wrestle on the ground.

Ban said " ready "

" GO!!" Yelled Meliodas

As soon as they begin using their strength, the earth and walls around them begin to crumble and fall apart from the power they are displaying.

Hawk then yelled, " what's happening!!" While looking around vigorously trying to figure out what's going on.

Diane then spoke "Those two have been like this for as long as we've known them" Elizabeth looked at them in pure shock at how they had destroyed everything just from an arm wrestle.

Y/n only sighed as she was floating in the air saying out loud "when will the two ever grow up?".

In response, she rolled her eyes lightheartedly at the two smiling males and their great amount of competitive spirit.

Hawk yelled, " been like what!!!" Diane looked at them with a soft expression saying " oh you know typical boys are so immature".

Ban then said from the ground " 720 times if I call correctly and I do, I beat you 361 of them".

Meliodas spoke up then " you must've lost your mind, I won 361 times".

The two of them started yelling at each other trying their best to pull the other opponent's arm down to the ground while the ground was falling beneath them.

Diane then looked at the captain dreamily saying " The captain is so cute when he gets worked up like this"

Hawk then yelled at her " I don't think this is the time!!"

Elizabeth and spoke up " shouldn't we be worried about the fact we are falling out of the sky?"

The fact that Elizabeth and Hawk were falling caused them to scream. Meanwhile, Y/N was just laughing joyously at her comrades. In preparation for landing on the ground, she grasped Elizabeth's shoulders.

Despite the fact that they were falling from the sky, Elizabeth was satisfied that she was safe.

| outside the prison |

The barrier that was placed on the prison from the spell beads then broke and the entire prison came falling down to the ground.

Both holy knights looked beyond shocked on what was happening.

Holy knight Jericho then spoke "impossible?!".

All the knights started screaming and yelling running away from the following prison that hit the ground already.

Jericho then said, " The sins, just how much power do they actually control!?"

Golgius then said " strategic with drawl" and then he disappeared within the air.

Jericho looked back saying " WHAT!, Hey hold on a minute, what about me!!!" Then started running after all the other knights away from the prison.

| Doctors house |

~ Y/N's POV ~

I could hear the yells of the young doctor's daughter throughout the house " father, father!! I was so scared".

She was hugging her father while he was lying in bed. He then spoke, "My sweet little girl! I'm so glad you're ok".

The young woman then spoke up again " I was so worried you weren't ok father" just then myself, Hawk, Meliodas, and Elizabeth came walking into the door.

They all had shocked expressions on their faces. Hawk then yelled " what!?, you're back from the dead".

The doctor then started taking off his shirt saying " Look at this " and there on his chest revealed a scar where he had gotten stabbed but it was completely healed.

Hawk said " wow it looks just like what happened to Meliodas wounds"

The doctor said, " is it true, although I'm a doctor...I'm ashamed to say I don't know how I'm still alive right now".

Elizabeth was looking at me as I scanned the room. Her response to him was, "it was all thanks to Lady Y/N, and if it weren't for her healing song, perhaps you wouldn't be alive right now."

The doctor looks shocked and turns to me while saying " A healing song? That magic is ancient and it hasn't been used in a while. It's a miracle that you're able to!".

I tried to cover up my nervousness by saying, "it took me years to practice, but I'm glad it paid off."

The doctor then put ahead on his chin and said " Healing song? I swear I heard about this somewhere, some type of powerful God-like leader could only use it but who was it?"

Only a nervous laugh came from me as I waved my hand in front of him, stuttering, "I-I don't even remember who used it!".

Meliodas looked at me suspiciously before smiling and saying "the bottom line is you are alive I say just take the win, well we better be going besides there's no telling whether or not the holy knights will be coming to town when they hear the news" and with that, he started turning around to exit the door.

But the doctor had stopped him saying " Meliodas, will you let me do something to say thank you even if it's just a simple as a meal?"

Meliodas was intrigued by this thought and said " well now, I'll take you up on that".

Hawk said " leave out the poison this time" Meliodas then punched him on the top of his head.

Despite my nervousness, I only gave a short laugh and Elizabeth stared at me. My response to her stare was to shrug my shoulders and follow Hawk and Meliodas out the door.

| Time skip |

"How are you doing Y/N?" Meliodas enquired. In an annoying tone, I groaned, "I'm fine, this is the fifth time you've asked me!".

My legs were crossed over each other as I sat on a bed. I was wearing a comfortable night gown. Despite being completely fine, Meliodas doesn't let me walk around because he thinks I'm too injured. ( Clothes at the top )

Hawk then said, "hey why is Y/N in your room Meliodas? I thought Y/N was up on the third floor".

Diane gave Meliodas a slight glare and  I burst out in laughter at Hawks quick thinking about the change of rooms.

" yeah about that, awhile back Y/N gave her room to Elizabeth but Ban took over that room claiming it is his and is now sleeping in it, so Elizabeth has taken the second spare room" stated Meliodas.

Hawk and Meliodas then jumped off Diane's shoulder onto the ground before Hawk spoke " well then what's Y/N going to do about her sleeping quarters". Meliodas said " she is going to sleep with me" while giving a perverted smile.

" WHAT!" I said as I walked toward the window and looked down at him with a playful look. "If anything, I'm going to make you sleep in the bar!".

Meliodas looked at me with raised eyebrows before smiling when he saw the amused look on my face.

Hawk started trotting away while saying " that's true, those are the only rooms that are available". It took a couple of seconds before he quickly turned around to Meliodas and yelled "Like hell she will?!!".

I decided to poke a little fun at Meliodas by saying "Yeah Meil, Hawk said you couldn't stay in the same bed with me, sucks to suck doesn't it?"

His annoyed expression made me cover my mouth so I wouldn't laugh out loud.

| Time skip |

I was looking at Meliodas as he began to introduce Ban to Elizabeth. I had one of my legs crossed over the other with my hand resting on my knee watching the scene unfold.

Meliodas then turned to Elizabeth and said " all right Elizabeth, Time for me to officially introduce you, this is Ban the Fox's sin of greed". Ban then held out his hand to Elizabeth and she gladly shook it.

She did an introduction for her to let Ban know who she was and I have to say it was quite a formal one.

Meliodas then looked upon Ban before saying " wow where did you get the outfit from".

Ban scoffed before saying " I can't very well walk around naked in front of a princess and I want to make a good impression on Mama Bear after not seeing her all these years as well".

"When will you ever drop that name?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Ban sent me a playful wink, Meliodas then question " how do you buy clothes without any money?".

Ban smirked before saying " I kind of stumbled upon it, it was a total fluke".

| Flashback |

A man with light long brown hair walking down the street  said " hey check out this guy".

Ban then turned around to the guy wearing the red suit eyeing it before stealing it right off the man's back.

| end of flashback |

Diane then gave up a sigh, before Ban spoke up " I haven't seen you in a while, Diane".

Diane then turned her head saying " I would've been perfectly fine without seeing you for another 100 years"

Ban started walking towards my bed as I said "it's good to see you again Ban, I see prison has done you well hasn't it" I gave off a snort at the end of it.

Ban then gave me a sarcastic laugh saying " HAHA, we're all friends here Y/n, of course, I come back to you, it's good that we have the five of us now".

Then a voice behind him spoke up " you mean the six of us".

Ban then looked at Meliodas saying " Captain I think you need glasses there are five of us".

" um there's six of us are you sure you don't have a couple of screws loose?"

Ban then gave off a confused look before saying " Who said that?"

Hawk exclaimed, " I did!" Ban looked directly at him and then gave off a shocked and scared expression saying " there's a talking pig here?!"

He then started backing up while Hawk yelled angrily " you're just noticing that!! ". Meliodas was looking over at me with a smile as I let out a loud holler of laughter.

Ban then said, " Oh no way!, a pig talking like a person that's is more than I can handle man, hold on that's king right, of course, you were cursed and finally turned into an actual pig".

" guess again " Diane stated as Meliodas spoke up " I heard kings dead, that's the rumor".

Ban gave off an even more confused face before hawk said " I warn you now I am no normal pig, I'm sir hawk captain of the order of scraps disposal".

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard at this point. Though Elizabeth tried to stop me, there was no point.

Ban then yelled, " Woah!?, I've never heard of that order before". Ban then looked over at me with a surprised look and I could see it in his eyes he was asking me if what the pig was saying was true and just for fun I nodded in my head.

The doctor stayed " are you finished with the introductions? you need to eat up before dinner gets cold".

Meliodas, Ban, and Hawk all looked shocked before Meliodas ran up laughing saying " I'm there".

Ban said " Hey Captain don't start without us " Hawk ran up with them as well.

Sennett then came walking up to me, Diane and Elizabeth with kebabs offering them to us " and here's yours, does it bother you eating by yourself?"

Diane shook her head while smiling saying "I'm just happy I get to eat with everyone for a change".

I looked up at her smiling and she returned it to me as well and then I saw Elizabeth smiling at us too.

It was a perfect moment. There was nothing that could have changed it. There is nothing I would rather be doing than spending time with my old friends and now my new ones.

Meliodas then came up to me and tried to feed me a grape. After staring at him for a while, I gave in to his advances.

We both smiled at each other and he seemed pretty happy until Diane started complaining about not being fed.

Hawk was busy paying attention to the scraps but not until Ban decided to jump on his back.

" Dammit Ban! Get off his back!" I then yelled at him. I then rolled up my sleeves and chased after the two.

( Pretend that Erza is Y/N, and Natsu and gray is really Ban on hawks back)

While I was chasing those two I caught a glimpse of Meliodas offering an apple to Diana.

But he ended up getting stuffed into her mouth and that made me laugh even harder, causing me to stop chasing Ban.

| Time skip |

" Come on don't hold out on me, teach me what you know master," Ban said drunkenly.

I'm still trying to regain my breathing from all the laughing and running I've done. Then I heard poor hawks say " can someone please get this drunk bastard off my back?"

Diane said unamused again " Ban try not to overdo it OK".

After looking around all of us, Elizabeth's eyes were drawn to me. She began to say " I wish this could go on forever, but I guess that's not in the cards for us is it".

While I knew she was referring to the fact that I got hurt more than anyone here, I smiled at her. My knowledge wasn't lacking, but I was ready to sacrifice myself for anyone.

As I gave her a playful wink, I said, " trust me, Elizabeth, everyone wishes for that but Hey, I'm a good fighter, and I know what I'm doing!".

Diane then looked at Elizabeth and said " Hey Princess, I don't know a lot about humans or the customs they have and I'm not really interested. However, I'm OK with the idea of fighting alongside you... as long as you help me protect my best friend".

I looked at Diane shocked than Elizabeth said with enthusiasm " of course I'll protect Lady Y/N, after all, she saved me countless of times and besides she means a lot to me!".

(don't look at that Meliodas at the bottom of the GIF it doesn't exist But that is Elizabeth expression when she talks about Y/N)

I then looked at them and stood up suddenly saying " Woah?!, hold up when is this turn into protecting ME!!".

They both looked at me laughing and I knew this became a silent promise between the two of them.

This made me feel embarrassed to the point that everyone laughed at my red tomatoes face.

I started looking around at everyone. I saw Elizabeth and Diane talking to each other.

While Ban was holding poor hawk off the ledge of the roof with Meliodas on top of him.

This family made our wacky adventure even more fun for me, and I just couldn't get enough of them.

All of a sudden, the star began shooting across the sky and I knew exactly what was happening.

Sennett then said " father look at that" The doctor then looked up at the sky and said " remarkable, it's like a passage from one old fable...."

Everybody was now looking up at the sky while I continued on the passage " When shooting stars feel the night sky in the form of crosses Britannia will face her most desperate hour. This is a trail through ancient times that will tell the beginning of a holy war between the guiding hands of light and the blood of the darkness....."

Everyone was passed out asleep when I glanced around, but I stayed awake and looked up at the sunrise in anticipation of our next adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.8K 18
โ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ‡จ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
20.6K 671 18
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ has been keeping their relationship a secret and hidden for over ๐Ÿ‘,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ , One was a very powerful but handsome demon...
33.5K 1.1K 25
~Meliodas x Elizabeth Modern AU~ Elizabeth sends a glare his way. "You're not my boyfriend." She says, even though it pained her to say it. "And your...
210K 4.6K 26
Would you believe me if I said that actually there was EIGHT sins? Don't worry neither would I, but still there was and this is how it went... ...The...